Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

Kira:

Puts my hand against your thighs blushing as I licks the side of your neck blushing shyly a bit and starts gently kissing and bitting your neck

Daru:

Sitting in the window seal I throw a box at Lee "I owe Nicholas.he let me live desoite me harming his brother so as a payment for my life I will give you the finger of the owner of the collar box.So go and free the Neko!" I drop down quickly and dash away before I get chased.

Nicholas:

Wakes up fast and grabs the box.Quickly I crack open the door and slide the box in,it hitting the tub makeing a light thud.i keep out of sight of you and Kira so I see nothing "Daru~San came by and dropped that off,please get the collar off of my brother"

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

"hmm" feeling the moment when suddenly I heard the box bump the tub.. "huh?" I grabbed it and saw a cut finger inside "where's Daru?" I asked while holding the cut finger.. I opened the printhole on your collar and pressed the finger onto it, suddenly the collar went off and open.. Smiling big I threw the finger and collar away immediately and hugged you.. Continued to kiss you with enjoyment..

Kira:

Wraps my arms around you quickly,the water spilling slightly over the tub as I move,I slide my tongue inbetween your lips,and lick your tongue blushing,my ears twitch slightly,also enjoying the moment

Nicholas:

Closes the dpor and crawls back to the bed,climbing into it and curling up like a sleepy cap.I mumble,loud enough to be heard by Lee but not meaning to

"See what happens,Neji~San,when you be nice to people...hehehehe"

Quickly falls asleep

Lee heard what Nicholas said.. "heh, neji will never be nice to anyone, not even to me, maybe to you and kira only.." and rubbed Nicholas head while he sleeps.. "cant believe this kid's kindness.."...

While in the tub blushing hard to you, rubbing our thighs together, playing with out tongues, little by little I licked you going to you neck. then to your chest, making you pull yourself up from the tub as I hold your waist.

Kira:

I blush a dark red,my body tempature riseing with every movement you make against me.My ears slightly twitch as you lick me and I lean my head back in pleasure,a quite moan escapes my lips

Nicholas:

I wake quickly,not wanting to sleep."I-I" I look away shyly as my tummy growns,a light blush of embarassment shows on my face "Is there any food....?"

"hmmm" feeling the moment. The time seemed to stop. Seeing you on top of me, seated on my lap I licked harder.. Caressing your face I took the chance.. "Kira.." I whispered as I pushed you gently, making you lay down a bit on the tub, I touched 'yours' and rubbed it gently as I kiss your soft lips..

Lee on the other hand, still rubbing Nicholas' head.. "huh? You're hungry?" he took out a plastic with assorted foods.. "just say when you're hungry, dont be shy" smiled a bit at nicholas.. he then threw some food to the sklave too.. "sorry, neji and I usually dont eat, so if you guys are hungry just say so, kay?" with a smile and rubbed Nicholas' head again..

--------

kuroshitsuji-yaoi-cosplay-2634043d4a.jpg

I actually looked for this cosplay... Dunno why. lol felt the moment I guess..

Kira:

Gasps a bit and blushes.Quietly I moan a bit,closeing my eyes a bit.My body reacts very well to your touch against my member. "N-Neji!" I whisper your name quietly,laying against your chest and shoulder

Nicholas:

Blushes even more embarrassed "Well it has been quiet a while since I have eatten anything more the forest berries...so thank you very much" I eat happily and as I sway my tail and finish quickly.I blush gently at the touch of your hand on my head "May I ask a silly request Lee.....I-when I was a kitten my daddy petted my head untill I fell asleep and he did the same for Kira.....c-could I trouble you to do so?" I lay my head on your leg,not being able to fall asleep and stay asleep

As you moan it excites me, making me want to hear more of it, I kept repeating your name as I rub yours waiting for the right moment for mine to attack.. "Kira..." I kept on kissing and enjoying the moment in the tub..

As we make our whispered moans, Lee, who is currently rubbing Nicholas' head is enjoying himself as well, though the sklave is a little envious, still has no reason to react to the situation, "I dont mind.." Lee smiled at Nicholas while rubbing his head "I can do this forever if you like" and he smiled more thinking how cute Nicholas is..

Kira:

Blushing darker and moans a bit more as my member stiffens and I push up against your lips,my hand slideing behind me and up against your member,blushing as I rub you gently

Nicholas:

Makes quiet purring sounds as Lee rubs my head "It makes me happy...to know people actually want to perserve what's left of my race...thank you....it means so very much to me and Kira...." I purr more,my tail swaying a bit "Kira told me earlier you wanted to touch a Neko's tail...you can touch mine,I don't mind.To be honest the tail is one of the most sensitive places on a Neko"

A hard moan cameout from me when you rubbed mine, our tongues plays with each other as our kisses becomes wild, I hardly blush but for the first time I did, one of my hand pins you closer as we rubbed each other's member with our hands..

Lee: "it's no biggy, Neji is actually tired of hunts. Before we hunt for ..yea nekos. But at time goes by wehunt for criminals..." I wasnt looking but making my way to finally touching a neko's tail.. "really?" I asked Nicholas and started pinching his tail.. Hearing him meow for a bit Iblushed "woah....." I looked at him and started caressing his tail.

Kira:

Moans into our kiss,my face blushed a dark pink as I move my hand against you more,wantimg to hear your pleasure filled moans.I move from kissing your lips and your neck.Softly I lick your neck and gently bite it,hopeing to pleasure you more then hurt you

Nicholas:

Mews quietly as you play with my tail,my ear twotches and I purr. "I-it is very sensitive,and it feels nice to any neko as long as you don't pull or squeeze it too hard,even my brother loves it" I purr more and move my tail a little in your hands,my cheeks tuning a light pink

Neji: I moaned more.. Hard moans from my lips.. Like it is my first time to be pleasured, and I couldnt agree more, that this is the most pleasured moment in my life. I held your head as you lick my neck, my other hand still rubbing yours, I played with your ear for a little and bites it for a little, wating to hear your moaning part.

Lee: "whaa so cute!" hoo I couldnt believe this is how cute the nekos are! And Neji now is... He is.. I blushed completely red over my thinkings, while staring at Nicholas' blushing face.. "hoo.." breathing, inhaling and exhaling my heart beats fast.

Sklave: not wanting to see the scene, stood up and faces the window.. "this is weird" it's my first time feeling this. Nicholas-san is too nice, and Kira-san is too cool. I'm just nothing I guess.. All I can do is sigh here.. And eat this.. this food that Lee-san gave me..

Kira:

Moans out blushing a dark red and continues nibbling on your neck loving the sounds you make.I continue rubbing yiur member and blushing.My member grows harder as your hand moves.My body gets warmer and I move my body closer to you blushing shyly.

Nicholas:

Purring happily and leans upwards and licks his cheek blushing,shy and happy.I stand,holding up my index finger symbolizing for you to hold on a second.I walk to the girl and spin her around,gently yet deeply I kiss her lips. "You are important to me too,and you are kind...so stay being sweet ok."

Walks back to Lee and lays back in his lap,my tail swaying "Mew mew"

Neji: My hand still rubbing yours as I wait for you to reach the climax, because I cant hold it any longer, pushing you thoroughly I pasted my body to yours, still my hands are rubbing your member, our faces all red and I kissed you hard and asked for your permission "Kira.. I cant hold it.. I want to come in.." I stare at you as I wait for your reply.

Sklave: I was surprised by the kiss, but I'm more surprised by the importance Nicholas-san is giving me, he really is such a nice Neko.. I smiled as I blush and stared at Lee-san, I leaned towards him alittle at the side, being shy I want him to caress me too.

Lee: Loving the moment of these cutelings, I smiled back to Nicholas and rubbed his head again, and also plays with his swaying tail.. When the sklave went towards me I know she wanted to be loved as well, and so I let her head lay to my shoulder as I rub her head as well. And my face is like a smiling pervert in heaven, but I'm not really thinking about perverted stuff, I just look that way. Hohoho

Kira:

Blushing I end up cumming at your touch and shyly I nod,giving you permission to enter me.I deeply kiss you,a bit shy and nervous.I wrap my arls around your neck blushing and pulling you closer to me and inbetween my legs,my body warm against yours

Nicholas:

Purring happily as I am being loved,remembering my mothers hands when they would carress my tail,and my fathers hand against my head.I purred more and looked back at the girl "You can touch my ears and tail too" I snuggled into Lee's lap happily,my tail swaying as I lay there,slowly and peacefully falling asleep

NEji: When you came I thought 'ah.. its my turn'.. My hand holding one of your leg up this time, and the other behind your waist, I gently pushed myself to you and so I pushed myself in, I gave out a deep breath while I enter from your behind.

Sklave: Too shy to touch Nicholas' ears and tail, I just nodded and maybe I can do it while you're asleep Nicholas-san.. "Lee-san, he's so cute, isn't he?" still leaning over Lee-san's shoulder while he's rubbing my head.

Lee: "Yes yes, he's adorable" I answered the sklave smiling happily while waiting for Neji and the Neko to finish in the bath.. I want to take a bath too you know.. Maybe with Nicholas or this sklave, tehehehe

Kira:

Moans out a bit loudly,my face red and my body getting warmer against you.I slowly wrap my arms around your neck.I take a deep breath and deeply kiss your lips hopeing you may be gentle...at least in the beggining with me,since I haven't done this before.

Nicholas:

Nicholas wakes up a bit and rubs against the girl,my tail swaying and I let it rub against the girl "I should take a bath....but they keep takeing so long and I'm sleepy..." I twitch my ears a bit and look around for something fun to play with untill they get out,but I drop my ears,not finding anything...

Neji: I gripped through your waist feeling the excitement just hearing your moans, I kissed your lips my tongue is moving on its own, and to that I gently moved, rubbing myself to you, my breath deepens.

Lee: "heh, they'd take longer" smirks and laughs a bit. "Hmm it's okay Nicholas" Smiles and opens my arms saying 'come here come here let's play'..

Sklave: I stood up and came near Nicholas-san "Uhh Nicholas-san... I..As you can see,, I'm.. I'm made to play with.." I'm a human dog anyway "we can play if you like" with my shy face towards Nicholas-san I smiled a bit.

Kira:

Moans blushing and grips your hair a bit.I gently suck on your tongue moaning out in pleasure loveing how you feel inside me.

Nicholas:

Blushes and jumps into Lee's arms happily "You can both play with me hehehehe" his tail swaying happily amd his ears moving a bit excited to have people to play

Neji: "mmm" rubbing within you I'm near my climax, but the hell I dont want to end it just like that. I held both your legs and hang it to my shoulders while I'm rubbing in you, I want to see you face clearly so I brushed your head up and smiled. My other hand caressed your tail and I'm just too pleasured I licked it, then I went down towards you and start licking you ears this time. I started to rub faster as I am near my end.

Lee and Sklave: Lee held Nicholas saying "what do you want to play?" smiling face as always, the sklave touched Nicholas' ears and blushed.. Thinking of a way to play while waiting for the two of us to finish our said "bath", Lee started pinching both Nicholas' and the Sklave's cheeks "you cuties, what do you want to play?"

Kira:

"Nyann!!!" I moaned and blushed as you touched my tail and ears.I end up slightly screaming as you move faster.I slightly cry out,not wanting you to stop,feeling nothing but pleasure.I think to myself I never knew,such pleasureable experiance existed

Nicholas:

Shivers and blushes when someone touched my tail.I smile sweetly at them both "I am up for any game ^.^" I lick both Lee and the girl's cheek.I feel happy.....and safe.....like a small kitten clinged to their owner....I smile happily

Neji: I moved faster as I heard your pleasured scream, shit shit shit, I kept my eyes on you after playing with your ear, my head stopped only my lower body moving as I stare seriously in your eyes, my breath skips and my body shivered with excitement filled with pleasures.

Lee and Sklave: "then..." Lee stood up carrying a plastic of candy(one of the foods he took awhile ago) and threw one up the air "the first to grab that candy will win a kiss!!! haha" he laughed. The sklave then wanted to have that kiss tried her best to reach the candy above.

Kira:

Screams and blushes,holding him tightly.My body pleasured by you and my heart beat matching yours as you move.easily our breathing becomes insync and my tail sways slightly,wanting you to be pleasured by me

Nicholas:

Jumps high up in the air,and grabs the candy quickly.But kindly I hand it to the girl who wanted it,giving her a warm smile. "Here,you can have this peice" My tail sways happily and my ear twitched a bit.My purple eyes shine in the light as I hold the candy out to the girl

Neji: My breathing shakes and deepens, I rubbed faster than before. I suddenly lowered my eyebrows, clenched my teeth and my head moved closer to you, i kissed you my deepest pleasure kiss and after some last strike I came. Panting I move a little slower, still kissing you, I'm done.

Lee and Sklave: The sklave doesnt know what to say, she opened her hands slowly and Nicholas put the candy to it. Looking at Nicholas the sklave is amazed, astonished by the sweetness of the Neko.. She then went to Lee and Lee kissed her forehead softly.. "Hehe, thanks to Nicholas you had my kiss" Lee said and smiled. Thinking about it "what's your name?" Lee asked the sklave.. She shook her head "I dont have one" and Lee asked Nicholas for help, "we should give her a name, no?" getting another reason to waste the time.

Kira:

Moans out loudly darkly blushing and panting in pleasure.My body now hot,as if I had a fever and my eyes sparkling a little.After you came i deepened our kiss of passion,blushing more.

Nicholas:

Smiles and nods thinking of a name for the girl.I put my index finger against my lips and smiled a bit "Hey,I know!Would it be ok to call you Misa?" I asked,tilting my head slightly to the right,waiting for your reaction and responce to the name i thought of randomly