Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

An unknown guy answered his phone "are you sure that's a real neko kid?" seated in a classy room holding a glass of wine "then tell me, where you are" showing a big smile on his face..

Neji: Feeling the sadnees of Nicholas,I try to cheer him up a bit "ofcourse he'll come back to you, there's no way your brother will leave you behind.." as I continue walking i can see difficulties in the sklave's face "is there a problem?" I asked and she answered "I'm losing his scent".. "no way" I said as i thought that something bad might have happened to you "what happened?!" asking myself.. "there's a merging smell on Kira-san, someone might be with him right now" she said on a shaking voice.."IM SORRY!! I.. I cant smell him anymore!!" she cried out of fear that I might get mad at her "no no it's okay.. can you still smell the other scent?" I asked and she nodded..

We reached the river where you got caught, the sklave told me she lost it already, no more scent even the other guy's.. Where is he.. Damn it.. I'm losing it as well.. What do we do? Where are you now Kira..

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

The guy smiled at the unconcious,tied up Kira and spoke to the guy,a big grin on his face. "In a few minutes we will be a mile from where you are.I am bringing the Neko to you now.Yes it is him.I had caught him earlier but someone took him away,I caught him again and now he is yours." While talking to the guy on the phone he placed a tight black collar around my neck,constricting my breath slightly.I made a quite whimper but it was so quite no one heard.The guy attached a small device on it and smiled,now walking to where the collector is"And now I have placed the collar you gave to me to put on him around his neck as tight as it could be without killing him."

Approaching a door he knocked hard on it and spoke to the collector on the phone "Open the door.He is in my arms and I cant open the door"

Kira:

Still completly unconcious and feeling weak and dizzy.My body wont seem to obey me and my mind seems blank...all I can think about is Neji...maybe I was wrong....Neji....I am sorry....I do love you....under my breath I whisper "I love you.....Neji...."

The collector then hung up the phone, signals one of his comrades to open the door. Seeing you he asked the guy to put you down, the collar then had chains and is locked to a big pole, he left you there and they talked about the prize.

Neji: Suddenly feeling uneasy.. "we need to find him quick" I said to everyone "I have a bad feeling about this.." I trust you can escape, but this time, I think things are too much to handle.. I really feel bad about this.

As we walked the sklave can smell the other guy again, differently.. "It's a familiar scent.. I dont know, it seems different but the same person I think" we followed her nose and ended up in a building.. What is this place? I heard people talking inside.. I heard someone say 'okay, then that's the final deal?'.. The first thing I thought when I heard that was you.. And so we tried to sneak in and take a peek on the inside, using tall trees, we all act like mere ninjas.

The guy: Takes the money smiling happily "Yes thank you.I am so glad I could get him to you on time ^.^" I took a look at the Neji and smiles "Take good care of him.He belongs to you now.And don't forget to place your fingerprint on the mechine!That way only tou can take the collar off him!" I walk out smiling,whistling happily

Kira:

Wakes up weakly and gasps for breath unable to move "What in the-" The tightness of the collar makes me stop and attempt a breath.I start slightly shakeing a bit,my body feeling so weak and my mind fuzzy "L-let me....out of....here" Slowly my vision blacks and I lose conciouness again

In my head all I can say is Neji.....where....are you Neji....I-I cant breath....I....cant...move!!N-Neji...

When the other guy left i went in, since I recognized him, while up the tree I saw you in a collar, the collector was about to put his fingerprints and so without hesitation, I kicked the window and went in. While carrying Nicholas who ran towards you "did you call for me?" I looked at you and was about to walk near, but all the bodyguards gun are pointing at me.. the man in a suit then asked "who are you? do you even know which place you're barging in?" I looked at him smiling.. "sure.. I know.. How much is the kitty?" I asked.. He didnt answer though.. I will give him the money I got from the fat guy I killed before but I guess money isnt the matter here.. "you wont tell me?" I asked him.. He then snapped his fingers and the guns started to fire, I knew that was going to happen, I got off and started fighting everyone again.. I told my friend to "cover them and remove the chains!" he then looked for the key in order to remove the chain from the pole.. He whispered to you as you pant "please dont run away again, as you can see Neji's doing everything to protect you" and it started to rain again..

Kira:

I look up at you,my eyes dull from lack of breath and I then look at Neji,in a low voife I whisper "He....he heard my calls..." After the last word I completly lost conciouness,my body trembling badly "Cant.........breath"

Nicholas:

Dashes and grabs the keys from the Collectors belt and unlocks the chains around my brother and smiles happily "He's freed.....but I cant uncollar him....I think the guy that left fingerprinted the collar before giving him to the Collector.....that way the collar cant be removed....but of it is tampered with....with will either get tighter or shock my brother.....I have seen this collar kill a Neko with the shock power......"

My mind races but ky heart is raceing faster "Neji~San,that guy is the true owner of Kira~Sempai,not the Collector.....he tricked the collector.....with him gone the collar is stuck on ky brother..." Starts crying

After killing everyone, the collectorleft alive, i pointed the gun to him, hearing what Nicholas have said good thing nobody else have tried to stamp the collar, "I'll be taking the kitty now, okay?" he nodded and as soon as he did, I signalled my friend to grab you, he whined for a bit "why do I have to carry all of them?!" I glanced a glare and he just ran off with you and the others.. I had a little talk with the collector about something in the past.. after that he asked if he could live again.. But I cant.. I stood and went out.. Pointed him the gun from outside the door and shoot. As fast as I could I ran going to where the other guy is..

Kira:

Wakes up and pulls myself away,I kiss Nicholas' lips loveingly and runs to your side "Damn it don't abonden me!!!!I want to be by your side and all you keep fucking doing is leaving me behind!!I am not a kitten damn it I can fend for myself,I WANT TO STAY BY YOUR FUCKING SIDE!!!!!" I slam you down to the ground and deeply kiss your lips,easily the kiss turns into a french kiss,my tongue playing agajnst yours as I blush

Nicholas:

Smiles happily already knowing what just happened I snuggle to the guy holding me and lick his cheek "Thank you for carrying me,you're such a strong guy" smiles happily

"WOAH!" I tumbled down and surprised with what you did, and because I was so pleased by what's been happening, I kissed you back and played with your tongue.. I pushed you down making me on top of you, while on the ground feeling the moment, cant help it I whispered "I Love You Kira" and kissed you more..

My Friend then was licked, making the sklave blush for a moment of jealousy "a-aa-ah.. o-okay.. You're w-welcome................" the sklave gripped on my friend's shirt andmy friend dont know what to do with it and just half smiled..

Kira:

Grips your shoulders softly and wraps my arms around you tightly so you wont get away from me as we kiss.I completly forgot about the tightness of the collar because my body was relaxed...and calm as I held you so close. "I love you too!!" I close my eyes happily,enjoying the moment of love I feel...

Guy:

Was watching from a tree and smiled slightly,knowing that the collar can activate at my command.But I decide to wait and dash off,getting many miles away from both of you as you get lost in eachothers embrace

Nicholas:

Licks the girl on the cheek too. "Don't worry,I have no intention of stelling your man,licking someone is just my way of saying thank you." I give the girl a hug the best I can and smile happily,my tail swaying back and forth in excitement "My brother and me are finally reunited,my brother is safe and in love,and I am safe and not in love...I LOVE MY LIFE" I cry out happily as my ears twitch

Feeling the moment I completely lost my mind.. I am trully happy right now, the happiest man alive, I held you tight and told you "we will never get seperated from now own, nothing will keep us apart, not even this stupid collar" and kissed you deeply.

The sklave hugged My friend tightly, saying "he's not even my man" frowns a bit. My friend didnt say a single word and just smiled "tehe you really love you life now huh" and rubbed Nicholas head with a happy face..

The moment is intense but I guess it's time to go.. I carried you and smiled "let's go?" and ran among the city looking for the guy who can get the collar out of your neck.. if I have to cut his fingers to remove the damn collar I would.

Kira:

Lays my head against your chest a bit,nodding and looks up at you...I open my mouth to speak but quickly I stop and look back down the path we are going.The collar's green light turns red and I cry out loudly,my hands gripping your shirt tightly and my ears down in pain.I close my eyes tightly and make one last cry and pass out,my tail hanging lifelessly

Daru(I named the Random Guy finally):

Smirks loving the intensity of the collar's electircity.I silently tell it to go green and the light on the collar changes to green and stops shocking the unconcious Neko.I smile as I watch you search for me,planning to see just how much pain Neko Neko can handle.Again I silently command the collar to go red and it shocks the Neko boy,makeing him scream out again in pain and again I stop the shock smiling and getting excited hearing his screams

Nicholas:

Gasps hearing Kira's screams and feeling a small bit of his pain I grip onto your friend's shoulder "That guy....is activating and disactivating my brother's collar.....he is testing his pain limit....H-he's going....HE'S GOING TO KILL HIM!!!!!" I cry out loudly accidently digging my claws into the friend's shoulder in fear of loseing my brother

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do apologize,but one thing I have learned how to do very well is controll a lot of characters at once

"What?!" I'm shocked by the sudden grip. I may be near the guy controlling you.. I yelled out lout "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU! SHOW YOUR STUPID ASS TO ME!" the collar is too tight but I lay you down and put 2 of my fingers in between the collar and your neck, I know it sounds stupid, but I did it to share the electric shock you will get, passing it's way to my hand and so not 100% of pain will be brought to you. I yelled back to the sklave and she nodded at me, secretly pointing where the stupid Daru is.. I stood there holding the collar wishing you'd be fine and in my head I'm thinking for another strike and will attack the damn dude.

My friend(I should name my friend, shouldnt I?) then silently went backwards, held Nicholas tight and said "he's going to be alright, let's trust Neji on this" and decided to help me attack Daru.. Silently reaching him he dodged and pushed Daru down and fell infront of me..

--

It's okay. I was actually stopping myself from controlling many characters, but as I can see you like it that way so I might hae to continue using them all. :) I should also name my friend shouldnt I? :I

Kira:

Pulls your hand from the collar and shakes my head weakly "This is a pain I can easily bare...please don't harm yourself...you need all the strength you can have to carry me home" Looks away blushing lightly untill the collar activates again makeing me scream out loudly,this time echoeing throughout the forest...only diffrence is the shock doesn't stop

Nicholas:

Gasps "He's planing on killing him now.....Neji~San make him turn off the shock,my brother's heart and body will only take so much!!I have seen that collar kill a Neko infront of me....that guy....Daru...he was the one that killed the Neko...please stop him,don't let him kill my brother" Tears fill my eyes an I begin crying in fear and saddness

Daru:

Laughing hard as the Neko's cries get weak and his body shakes "It will do you no good to try to use my fingers to undo the lock,because I didn't use my fingerprint.I had already had the mechine register a finger print that wasn't my own as I walked down the street,even I don't know who's print it is.But it is adapted to my voice only.Untill I tell it to the collar wont stop shocking theNeko!You took him once,now he will parish like he should have with his father!!" He lays on the ground watching Kira as he tried to remain strong

I ran towards Daru punching him hard. "you stop playing damn ass!!" And punched him again and again making the electronic shock stop, kicking him hard and he's down on the ground, I locked my foot on his neck telling him "tell me where the fuck is that person you used" seeing his grin it makes me want to kill and so I said it again "TELL ME!" squeezing his neck by my foot.

My friend held Nicholas tight and went towards you.. The sklave went near "pardon me Kira-san" and smelled the collar on your neck. It took her some moments because a lot of scent have mixed thru the collar.. "I can smell Kira-san's, Neji-san's, Daru-san's, and other 2 unknown scents" she looked at My friend and he said "then we should find those 2 guys, one of them is the finger used" my friend looked back at me and yelled "oi! Neji! You cant kill that dude! We need him to confirm the guy who has the key fingerprint, we have 2 suspects" I glared at Daru and punched him the most hard punch I could give without killing him, he passed out a bit with his bloody face "pfft, dont make me mad, idiot"..

I tied his hands and dragged him and we all looked for those 2 guys who might have the key in removing your collar..

Nicholas:

I carry my unconcious brother in my arms,holding him close to my chest as I walk "His breathing is really weak.....if that guy wakes up and makes my brother's collar shock him for any longer it could be fatel...." I look down at Kira,sleeping and slightly gasping for breath and look back at Neji "Let me rephrase that,the shocks his body has already withstood has already seemed to have reached critical state...the next one could kill him..." My eyes tear up again but I know I must be brave and help my brother live "There is one bad thing.If Daru lies to us...and he tells us the wrong person,and they touch the collar...........it will automatically shock my brother....."

Dark:

Unconciuos as Neji drags me on the ground,blooding my back and legs as he does so

Kira:

My hair sways back and forth as Nicholas carries me.Slowly my mind falls into past memories,back when my father called me and Nicholas his little twin kittens.

Memory Flashback (what's a story/Role play without flashbacks teeheehee) :

Nicholas and I were playing in the forest and I slip and fall hard into the water and twisting my anckle to breaking point,and I cried out,tears streaming my face in pain.Nicholas picked me up and held me to him.In his arms I felt happy....I knew he cared for me...I knew I was loved.Our father ran to us and picked us both up,his words strong yet kind and concerned to my small ears when he asked if I was ok.I quietly said "Yes" and he took us home.

As Neji drags Daru I kept my eye on the sklave, walking infront of me, hoping to find the guys soon. I looked at you every minute checking your stats I can see and feel the pain you feel.. I will kill this damn Daru if he tried to play again.. And I thought of an idea, I taped his mouth as well, so he couldnt activate the collar in your neck.. He can just nod or whatever to say what's on his mind..

Lee(I named my friend) and the sklave walked before me, waiting for the timewe meet theguys as well, we are all stressed out about everything andall I could think of is killing everyone that comes our way.. Lee then looked back at me and said "hey, dont stress yourself, you might end up like you used to" I nodded high telling 'I know whatever' to him and continued walking.

For some hours of walk still dragging the guy, The sklave pointed at a beer house, we then camein and everybody was shocked by how we all looked like.. "who are you?" asked the owner.. We didnt speak a word, only waited for the sklave to say who's the suspect.. She then pointed at a guy who is currently drinking.. I grabbed him and slapped Daru, waking him up, asking if he's the guy we were after, Daru woke a little, not answering any question I make. So I decided to capture the guy as well and told everyone "We're leaving", they didnt stop up because they were too scared..

Still dragging Daru on the ground, I tied up the guy, I asked him if he knows Daru but he declined, but I dont believe the shit, maybe he's paid or something.. For the next two towns, we still are following the sklave's nose, Nicholas with you, and Lee looking everywhere as guard.. We finally found the next guy.. "is he it?" I asked, an old guy sitting under a tree seems to be weak.. I still went to him and asked if he knew Daru, but he also declined.. Now, which one is it? I slappeddaru countless oftimes but he wont nod or signal no..

Hoping to find the answer, we stayed beside the old man with me still kicking the hell out of Daru.. "Damn you bastard, tell me which is which!"

--\

I made it long didnt I? I apologize for that.

Daru:

I just keep smiling.Thinking If you took off the tape I could tell you I squirmed a bit but easily realized it would do no good so I stopped.Blood going down me from you beating.I use my tongue to pushing the tape off of my mouth "You know,both Neko's have been beaten like this before,heh.So,for your first mistake you stupid girl,neither is the print person they honestly didn't know me,maybe if you let the guys go they wont call cops.Your second mistake was thinking that the collar had stopped shocking him.I never told it to,so it hasn't stopped.It is just at a lower shock level.Yout final mistake was keeping me with you" I laughed hard

Nicholas:

Gasps and falls to his knees holding Kira "That's why....why he hasn't waken up yet....he would have otherwise but....Neji~San....he is still being shocked.....but I couldn't feel it....maybe even in unconciouness he can hide his pain....Neji~San......will you hold him...please?" I put Kira in your arms and grabbed Daru by his throat,sinking my claws into his skin,makeing blood drip down his neck "Please Daru~Chan...tell me who owns my brother.I-I just want my brother to live....please Daru.I can promise you Neji~Sama will have to let you live...just tell me...please...and I beg of you to stop the shock.....please..."

Daru:

Looks at Nicholas and looks away "He is across the world by now...he was a bouncer at a club in the middle of the city...Collar stop shocking Kira now" I know Nicholas has always been good for his words so I have no problem talking to him

Nicholas:

Smiles and unties Daru,letting him run away far before stepping infront of Neji and taking Kira into my arms "I guess we will never release kira~Sempai....." I look down sadly at him

"wh--" I couldnt say a word. I trust Nicholas anyway.. "But why is their scent with the collar?" I asked, Lee then thought "maybe they touched it even before Daru bought it" I just sighed "what the hell..." I cant believe this.. damn it.. I held you tight and kissed your forehead "I'll find a way, there will be another way.."

The sklave cried because of her mistake but Lee hugegd her telling her it's alright, it's not her fault, "maybe Lee's right" I said to them "what should we do now?" I asked everyone.. "Daru said the owner's dead now.." .. silence for a bit.. I kind of thought of something strange "should we dig all cemeteries? or look for atlantis.. maybe he drowned there under the sea" Telling all these stupidities, Lee noticed my frustration "Neji, I know we're in a hard situation here, please keep calm, you're scaring me again" I continued talking nonsense "ah! or maybe we can ask a magician to magic us to the other world hahahahaha" I laughed crazily, and suddenly my face turned serious.. I stared at you.. Only stared at you and hugged you really tight like a lost teddy bear.. I whispered "you're so stubborn, now look at what you're in to".. lee heard me and told me "hey, stop that scolding whispers of yours.. It's not healthy" I just ignored him and kissed your forehead.. Sitted there andkept you in my arms like a pillow..

Ahh.. I'm getting tired.. I looked up and saw the sun falling, it's getting dark again.. How many days have we been in this chase? I thought.. I asked lee to go get some food and drinks and medicine.. While Nicholas stayed by my side, you are in my arms.. I will never let you go..

Kira:

Still laying moionless,my mind trapped in the past as I lay there.Not crying or whining and not twitching my ears pr moving my tail...my body remains lifeless,a bit cold too.Strands of my hair falling over my eyes as I lay there

Nicholas:

Whining and whimpering as I see my brothers condition "He was like this once before....so close to death...Me and daddy were gone and mommy was left with Kira.Mommy's Master was there and Kira was crying....he was a lot diffrent when he was a Kitten....so kind and sweet...he felt alone because he couldn't go with me and daddy,because he had a fever...well since he was crying mommy's Master took his pocket knife and slashed both his wrists without my mom knowing.....he laid in his bed for 5 minutes bleeding....that....was when mommy betrayed master and died and me and dad were selerated..." Lookd down

I looked down to Nicholas.. "really?" my face showing no pity, but deep inside I feel the pain.. I dont want to show Nicholas that I pity you, or him.. I dont know what to think anymore, It's becoming blurry.. I remember killing your father, my eyes showing no fear, no pity, no mercy, i slashed your father and using a big knife, without even closing a lid of my eye.. I talked to your brother normally, like I dont even care at all, I dont know why I chose not to talk down, but my head is too tired I dont want to think anymore..

Lee came with all the needs, he told me there's a near hotel and only few people come there, so we went there and took a rest.. I carried you to the bath tub, and cleaned your wouds and mine, with some medicines poured into the water, I lay your back to my chest like you're seated and your back facing me.. I hugged you while we're there, and closed my eyes a bit...

Nicholas:

Sitting in a chair by myself,looking at the floor a bit.My heart hurt....my head hurt.....I felt dizzy but I knew it was all my brother's feelings and not my own.I put my head in my hands and closed my eyes "Lee.....my brother....he is in pain.....he's dizzy...and scared....." I passed out from the intence feelings and fell forward onto the ground

Kira:

Laying against your chest,slowly I open my eyes and look down at the water.Slowly I move my hand mnd make a splash in the water.

"I hate water....." I look back at you and turn,moveing onto my hands and knees,my tail finally swaying with life.I kiss your lips softly,not wanting to wake you up if you're sleeping.I move to your ear and whisper "Thank you,for hearing my calls,Neji" I lick your ear smiling

Lee went fast to Nicholas.. "hey, you okay? what?" he didnt understand much of what Nicholas said but the sklave did "he said his brother isin pain..." Lee helped Nicholas to bed, he changed Nicholas clothes to nicer ones, and wiped his body.. "the hell are those two doing in the shower..." Lee said while panicking about Nicholas...

I smiled a bit feeling your kiss. One of my eye opened and I kissed you back gently.. Automatically hugged you in surprise.. "Kira....." I said "you're awake.." and smiled.. I kissed you more and seems that my headache perishes away..

Kira:

Smiles a bit happy "I feel a bit weak,and this collar hurts me but I'm ok.Thank you for saveing me...again....."

Looks away a bit feeling weak...

Nicholas:

Laying on the bed I can feel my brothers calmness.I feel so glad to know he is calm again....I feel releived and happy.But my body remained unconcious,I used to much energy to hunt down my brother and to let myself feel his feelings...but I am so glad he is ok

"phew" said Lee.. looking after Nicholas seeing him a bit okay.. Still wiping his wounds and cleaning him..

I held your face towards mine and kissed you again.. "I will always save you Kira.." I rubbed your back with my hands gently, tickles a little, then hugged you closer to me.. "Always stay by my side.." I said.. Feeling this moment while in the bath tub.. We kissed..