Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

"what the" I felt Kira's fever, he's freaking hot! I carried him going inside the hide out. Put you down in a comfortable position making sure you're alright. "I'm going out to grab some more water" I said, but when I was about to go out, Misa then shivered.. Lee asked her "what's wrong?" and she replied "I can smell someone outside.." Hiding behind Lee she is a bit scared.. I went out to check but couldnt hear or see any other things outside. I asked Lee to watch over everyone while I go out and fetch more water in the nearest river.. Also, watching my back as to any attacks might occur.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

Kira lays in the bed completly unconcious.My body feeling hot and inside I'm cold.My body is shaking badly and I feel a bit too weak.

Nicholas whinces and runs to me,trying to help in any way he can...he hates to see his brother in harms way...

Still in the woods going near the rivers I walk gently as to not make too much noise. I am waiting for that certain guy to attack me whenever.

Misa and Lee, on the other hand, were also busy worrying about your fever.. What should they do?

The ninja guy just sat there watching you from the tree,not careing much about you since it was the Neko's he wanted.

Nicholas kept whining and whining,his ears down and his tail swaying with saddness. "H-he is poisoned.....not sick...!I remember when we were kids and a guy was hunting an animal,he shot it with a dart and poisoned it,so he could hear it's cries of pain and watch it die"Nicholas got teary eyed,watching me as I lay there,panting for breath,time to breath.I let out a loud cry in pain as the poison took effect more and more.Slowly tye poison began spreading threw my body,attacking it at every passing second.

Nicholas began crying. "At this rate......he wont make it....."

I went to the river, it was said to be holy or something, gathering as many water as I could. I wonder why the guy didn't attack me? Realized in a second, it must be the other's he's after. So I ran back the hideout with the sacred water in my bucket, going back there I heard Kira's growls as if he's in so much pain, I went in as fast as I could and hurriedly tried to cure him. Also telling Nicholas that everything's going to be okay.

Nicholas looked at you,his eyes begging you to save his brother.His body language showed fear and saddness,and no sign of changing untill his brother was cured and awake.

I lay there now,my body shivering and my nail dug into the bed I lay on.I quietly whince and whine,my ears down and my tail motionless.Sweat goes down my face slowly,leaving a wet streak as it slid down.My fever already higher then before and my breathing a bit weaker then ever before.The poison was spreading rapidly and my heart already beginning to fail from the strain of the poison

My hands are shaking, I am afraid of losing you, but I can't show them specially Nicholas. I keep on making you drink the sacred water from the river, hoping it will heal you, if not, then I'll find away to cure you, anything, I'll do it. Your fever seem to not go away, I held you tight not saying a word, my heart beats fast and my body shakes, please.. Please be healed.. I don't want to lose you, not this way, not this time, Kira..

Internally my body begins to heal,slowly but it begins healing.There isn't a 100% chance of survival but still a high enough chance.My fever breaks a small bit and my heart begins to strengthen a bit.

After 4 days I open my eyes.I feel weak from the poison,unable to speak or move yet.My body frozen but in a fairly good state,a good enough state to let you know that I will make it.With my eyes I look at where the food is and I smile a bit,glad to see there is still pleanty of food.I look over at Nicholas,who is sitting in a corner crying out of fear of loseing me and I look at you...my eyes having no color except black in them and my tail still laying completly still

Within those 4 days I have been watching over you.. I can see that you're healing but it's too slow. But I'm glad that you're awake. As soon as I saw you open your eyes I went towards you with excitement, thinking that finally you are awaken. I held you as gently as I could though I can see you're still suffering.. I'm hoping for you to be healed soon. Lee and Misa on the other hand are the ones conforting Nicholas, though he's still crying everyone's trying their best for a better outcome. And with all this I started talking "how are you feeling? are you hungry?" With tears in my eyes but they don't drop, I'm just happy to see you wake up.

Slowly shakes my head,my head hurting now and the room spinning fast.Once again my vision fades and I black out.My body has grown too weak to sustain itself.Nicholas saw what happened and curled up tighter cause his brother is still not stable.He looks at Neji and whispers "Should we...take him to a hospital....." Looking down at the floor sadly

I'm doubting the idea, though it's the best way.. I answered Nicholas, "if we do that, Kira might be captured there, we all know you and Kira are wanted nekos.." Or the doctors might do some experiments if they find out about the neko.. But then I had another idea "maybe we can, as long as I and Lee guard you guys.. I looked at Lee agreeing to what I said but it's dangerous.. It might even be a trap. So it's decided, I changed your clothes to the ones which will cover your ear and tail, even though you have your collar and my fingerprint on it, hunters are still after you, I gave Nicholas his collar too, though which owner I don't know, Lee maybe? I'll let them decide. I then carried you to my back and went out to run to the hospital.. This isn't a great idea really, but if it's your life that is in line then we don't have any choice.

Nicholas lifted up his neck so Lee could place his thumb print onto the pad and watched as Neji left,anxious to go after his brother.

I lay in your arms,my head against your chest and my eyes open again,but still the cold color in my eyes feeling weakend and helpless

Lee comforted Nicholas as he put his fingerprint on the collar, telling him it's going to be alright. While I ran faster and aim for the hospital.

The moment we came in the hospital room, still carrying you now by my arms, the doctor is going to examine you. This is the part I don't like the most.. Noone's allowed in the room except the doctor and the patient, I'm still thinking if I'd let you go or not, I insisted the doctor to let me come with you if he's going to examine you but he said noone is allowed. So what should I do.. Still carrying you helpless in my arms.. I dont like this.

I open my eyes weakly,my body feeling numb and weak.I want to not feel this way anymore.With a very very weak grip I hold onto your short not wanting you to release me...not wanting to leave your arms.My head is spinning worse and my heart beat starting to go down more and more.My breathing now going down steadly but I continue fighting hard for my life,I want to live...to live and be with you.

Nicholas got there with Lee.The only ones they can let in the room are family members.I show proof to the doctor I am his blood brother and I take my brother from Neji's arms and go in with him,promising to make the loudest sound I can make if we are threatened or harmed

Sweating and worried. I hope nothing's happening inside. Nicholas is there, so I hope things would be fine. Kira, you're strong, I know you will live and be healed. Things run in my head as I walk back and forth infront of the emergency room.. I can't take this, I can't wait any longer, I'm really freaking worried!

Lee and Misa stared as I walk infront of them, Lee told me to "Calm down dude" and I answered back in a bad tone "How the fucking hell am I supposed to calm down huh?!" saying it with a bad stare, Lee kept quiet. I then got back to my senses and said my apology, "sorry, I was just.." not finishing my sentence Lee replied "it's okay, I understand.." and he pat my shoulder while I'm still worried and hoping that things will be okay in the end.

Many hours passed and finally Nicholas walked out and smiled at Neji. "They used a antidote to the poison and it almost didn't work.But in tye end it worked and my brother is going to be just fine now!"

Tears filled his eyes,he was so happy that his brother was going to be ok

Sighed deeply with a "yes" mark on my face, I'm glad that he's going to be alright... Misa and Lee stood up and hugged Nicholas happy too. Now we are only waiting for the doctor to go out, I wanna see My Kira already.. With relief I sat down at the chair infront of the Emergency Room as Lee pat my shoulder telling me "told ya, it'll be alright"

Kira laid in the bed.Still resting but feeling much better then I did earlier.I can breath again,but I still feel weak

Nicholas hugged Lee and Misa exciteadly.He was so glad his brother would be ok,so happy to know he would survive after all

Few hours have passed and now guests are allowed. Few hours back I talked to the doctor and told me to let you stay there for atleast 2-3 days, because you're still weak and such.

At this very moment I'm seated beside your bed, caressing your hands and plays with your fingers as I sigh a relief of you going to be okay.

Kira:

Quietly I made a small noise but the sound was to quiet to hear.I felt happy to have someone's hands that I knew,rest upon my body.Feeling your warmth my cheeks turned a bit red and a very small smile went across my lips.

Nicholas:

Got all cheery and excited that my brother was ok.I couldn't help but jump up and sown exciteadly,my tail swaying fast in excitement.Quickly I hugged the doctor tight and close.

"Thank you so very much for making my brother all better.THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!!"

Everyone was happy.

1 day have passed we're all waiting for you to wake up, the medicine within dextrox is working and I can see your previously pale face turns back to it's normal color, still holding your hands I never let go since yesterday, I sleep and wake up still holding it. And as I still guard beside you I kissed your lips softly and slept on the side while Misa and Lee plays with Nicholas.

Kira:

Slowly I wake up to the sound of my brother's laughter.I yawn sleepily and look at Lee and Misa.He smiled a bit theen looked at Neji who seemed to be asleep.He felt a lot better and not so weak anymore.He laid there just stareing at him now,glad to know that they were all worried

Nicholas:

I laughed and played with Lee and Misa and soon realized that my brother was awake.Quickly I dashed to his side and slid to his knees.

"Brother!!You're awake!!!"

I climbed into the bed with Kira and cuddled to his chest happily.

Misa got excited "KIRA-SAN! YOU'RE AWAKE!" came towards you after Nicholas saw you're awake. Smiling happily, Lee tries to wake me up, "Dude! Kira's awake! You better wake up too!" I opened one of my eyes and saw Nicholas laid on your chest. I suddenly got attentive and with surprised face. I shouldn't really be surprised, but I'm just glad that you're awake now. Still holding your hands I asked you bunch of questions "you need something?" "are you h-hungry?" "you want anything?" my voice is even shaking, what the hell, I'm not really like this but it's just, I'm just so happy to see you are alright.

Kira:

Wraps my arms around my brother,pulling him closer to me and smiles a bit.Seeing Lee and Misa look so excited.

"I'm glad to be back..."

I look at you and smiles a bit,laughing a bit at the way you are talking,you seen so lively right now...so happy.

"I am ok Neji~Kun,all I need is all of you by my side.I am happy to know you're all here...."

Watches Neji still,thinking 'How cute heis acting'

Nicholas:

Snuggles happily in my brothers arms and cuddles against his chest.Happily I smile,glad to feel my brother's warmth again and happier to be sso close to him again.The last time we were this close was when Kira's bed broke and he had to sleep in mine when we were kids...he let me snuggle to him just like this...I felt that over our parted years our realtionship had faded....but I don't feel that way anymore.It didn't fade,just needed to be stronger...and I feel it already has become stronger

I dont know exactly what to do, even Lee chuckled because of my behavior "haha dude you okay? You're breaking!" teasing me a bit about it. I still cant move right, I sound so funny so I just stopped and closed my lips together, I even blushed my myself. I just smiled and kissed you and said "Glad you're back" excitedly.

Lee then said he'll go out with Misa to grab something to eat, asking Nicholas if he wants to come "Nicholas, wanna come with us? Let's leave them loveydovey for a little while~" Lee looked at me smirking and all I did was look back at him with my face blank saying 'yea you better leave my sight, stop teasing me I'll kill you' in a joke way.