Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

"really?" I said while sitted outside the tight hole while munching a sandwhich,"Then I guess you shouldnt be stupid running away without eating, no?" I found you because I can smell the ointment I wiped on your wounds from last night, it itches my nose too much.. I placed some coins infront of your hiding place and stood up "that's real gold, go buy food and dont eat giveaways".. I walked a little away still in the middle of deciding which to prey, either you or the money.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

I look at the money on the ground and cautiously take it.I crawl out,my body still feeling a bit weak from my wounds.Slowly I make my way out of the ally way and finds a place to eat.After getting full and paying for my meal I walk out.Quickly I yawn and streach a bit.

"Ah,I feel so much better now!!" I began to walk untill I get grabbed violently by a guy wearing dark green clothing,chains hooking onto the pockets of the pants.He quickly pulled unhooked the chains from his pockets and chained my hands tightly,hooking them onto his pants.

"Caught you!!!" An evil smile creeps across his face and he walks away with me,my screams and struggles echoeing loudly throughout the loud city.

The guy then pulled something from his pocket,and stabs my back with it,I let out a pained whince and quickly my blue eyes got to a dull black,and I black out. "That was fun to hear...now I can get my money" The guy now continues to walk with the unconcious boy twords the rewards office

Im thinking in a seat when I heard the loud meow, I wasnt far away and ran as fast as I could. Seeing this man with chains I stopped him "Hoy! That Neko is mine!" I faced him with closed fist fingers grinding each other. With only a few blocks away from the Office, I will definitely try my best to stop him!

The guy just laughed hard "Sure he is yours.This boy is wanted for so many things an "Owner" couldn't even save him.Besides I see no proff that he is yours.I just want the money that he is worth when I turn him in,other then that I really don't care at all" The guy smiled and continued to walk to the office with me unconcious against his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note: He is holding him bridal style,the chains chaining the neko to himself.Sorry forgot to say how he was being held

Being the fastest and one of the best hunters in the wild I smiled back "you dont know who you're talking to" I suddenly disappeared from the scene and appeared at his back and because he is holding the neko he couldnt stop me from kicking him from behind and unleashing the chains. Making me take a hold of the Neko. Glaring back at the guy "HE-IS-MINE" holding the neko tighter.

--

I also forgot to put the mystery behind my skills =='

I let out a quite wince at your grip,still unconcious from the injection he gave me

The guy laughed slightly "How cute...if that Neko is yours why not get the money and forget him?I mean the amount you can get for him is $400,000,mainly because he is both a rare breed,untamed,and he is strong.They really want him,to offer such a large prize for the boy you hold...tells it all.They want him badly,so give him to them and collect the damn money.I really don't need it I just enjoy the thrill of a chase,but he was so easy for me to catch that it wasn't any fun" The guy turns his back and walks away,waving his hand in the air "Bye bye person"

"tch. I know all that and I will decide whether to give him in or not" I glanced away and looked at you "what anesthetic is this? can you hear me?" thinking to myself 'hell, it was easy for me to catch him but yea, why didnt I just give him away to the office?' facing towards the rewards office I stared.. and stared.. hearing you mumble while your body is numb I turned around and went off..

I went to a photo stall, the one used to take pictures with a lover just put a coin on it, I took a picture of you carried by me, without my head on it and sent it to the office. Using a payphone I dialed the number that should be called for the certain prize. Telling them "I have the kitty" and asking them "the prize is not enough", the office believed me when they saw the picture. Making a deal out of $2b. They told me to wait for the money, but I declined, I told them "I need it tonight, if not, the neko is mine".

I put the phone down and ran off, staring at you.

The people at the ofice blinked in shock but smiled at the same time. Since they were a prize giving place they always had the money to pay anything needed before getting to far away the person on the other line yelled loud enough it echoed "Give us your location and you will have the money you desire,by tonight.That neko is ours.Thank you for catching the run away little brat"

In my mind everything was black,I was curled in the deoths of darkness,tears stinging my face,as if upon instanct I called aloud for my daddy to save me...like a child would when feeling threatened. "D-daddy....please.....don't let them....hurt me...save me...please" My voice was low, nearly a wisper and was carried by the wind.Tears streamed down my pale cheeks and dripped onto your chest.The only thoughts going through my mind were back when I was a child,being held protectiavly by my father,his last words being "I love you" and his body falling upon mine,sheilding me from their view.More tears went down my cheeks,now making soft whining and whimpering crys

I went somewhere, to my original hang out, with noone there but a loyal friend, I held you tighter as I think of a way to twist this chasing. You keep on mumbling words I couldnt hear, and I wipe your tears as they fall.

"Niji.. What's that you're holding?" A friend of mine welcoming me to our hide-out..

"nothing" I answered.

He peeks into your face and was shocked to know that you're the wanted neko "woah! this is big! Havent you gone to the office yet?" my friend asked me while tempting to touch your tail

I quickly grabbed his hand and stared to him "back off" and aswered his question "I didnt, but I called them for a bigger prize, I'd be meeting with them later at the muniscipal garden.."

He then asked me why I have to go back to the hide-out with the neko, so I explained to him my plan.

"I was confused about the money and the neko, and I couldnt decide which one to pursue, so I decided to take them both" with a sudden grin "You will come with me and the neko and help me with this quest." locking all the doors so that noone can come in or even out, I'm the only one with the key, I rested a little and gathered energies for the upcoming fight.

--

Niji means "rainbow" so I chose that to be my name here

Slowly,and after much time I wake up,feeling sice,weak, and dizzy. "Fuck....I'm traooed again....how in the Hell do I get free this time....what can I do....I..." I look at the sleeping person and at the other person and slightly sigh "Hey...where the Hell am I and why the fuck did you drag me here!?LET ME GO RIGHT NOW!!!!"

My tail finally has life to it as it is now swaying fast with aggerviation and my ears back in attack and defence mode

Scratching my head "dont stress me or I might just have to give you to the enemies" enemies which I mean is the rewards office. "Neji, dont be so cruel to the cute kid" my friend wanted to play with you but I said "no, I lost too much energy I wont let him go away, and I wont let those shits take him away from me" and blocked my friend from goin towards you.. I looked at you "so you--" came towards you "be good, kay?" and I winked my eye as if flirting with a girl. I took out a box of fish sticks, "you're a cat right? You eat fish?" then threw the fish sticks to you "if you hate it then tell me, I'll be you lots, we'll be leaving in a few moments"

I hiss loudly at you and walk to a corner,leaving the food on the floor "I'm not hungry..."

I sit there looking at the wall,my tail swaying back and forth "And let your stupid friend try and touch me,It'll be his face that is scratched up!!"

I sigh quietly,my head feeling like it had been hit with a hammer "Shit....." I mumble under my breath as my ears go down

"the two of you are scary" cry out loud of my friend.. "stop being so gay" And I threw him the key

"hey neko neko.. Do you have a name? We've been together but I dont know your name." poking your ears I continued talking "and you really dont remember me saving you, ne?" keeps on poking. "I want to poke him too" my friend adds "no way" I answers "get your own cat and play with it but not this one" I said then caressed your face "this one's mine." with a smile you dont understand.

I bite your hand hard makeing you stop pokeing my ear "Leave me the fuck alone!!My name is not important and no I don't remember you saveing me,I only remember you trying to tie me to your bed and capture me.AND I BELONGE TO NO ONE IF THAT PERSON WANTS TO TOUCH MY EARS HE CAN!!!" Stands up fustrated and walks to the guy "You want to touch my ears and tail fine.Anywhere else and my tail will leave an impression on your fucking face!!!

Am I supposed to get mad now? Is he really trying his best to be alone? I thought to myself but no, no way, I want him mine, and I wont let anyone, not even my friend to touch those ears and tail. I held your waist with one hand then kicked the chair where my friend is seated, "aah I was so close to touching them" he cries but I glared at him "you wanna die now?" I pinned you to another chair and explained to you how things happened "hey, I dont care if you dont remember, you were stabbed with anesthetics and maybe that's the reason why you dont remember, but if I didnt save you, you are already sold out there to slavery, so just calm yourself because I'm going to kick those hunter's ass for you!" then my friend butt in "for the neko or for yourse-" I quickly turned to him and threw him something, it hit his mouth and got bruised "fuck yourself" I said and turned my face back at you

I look away and quickly push you away "I could care less,you act as if I cant get free!Why do you think I am in the fucking mess I'm in,huh!?It's cause I was already put in a place like that and got out by all ways necessary,I CAN HANDLE MYSELF AND STOP BEING A JERK,IT'S MY BODY IF I LET ANOTHER TOUCH IT YOU HAVE NO SAY!!!!!!"

Walks to your friend and sits on his lap.My ears still pointed back in fustration but I gently brush my tail against his cheek and smile sweetly "You're not as mean and angry as him.So I'll stay near you untill he can be nice" I purr slightly for the friend and smile more.I then shoot a glare at you "You will not hurt him.This is my choice,so deal with it" Gently rubs my head against the guys cheek blushing a bit cause I like rubbing against people and feeling their warmth

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jealous moment Teeheehee

My friend was a bit shaking, being scared because of my glare, and I swear I cant stand it. "you think I'd let you do what you want?" I walked towards you and my friend and picked you up like a sack of rice on my shoulder, leaving my friend with his drooling face. I took you in the bath room, putting you down in the bath tub telling you "ofcourse I wont let you do what you want! I saved your life and I'd be the one owning you! No! I OWN YOU ALREADY AND IT'S FINAL!" I shut the door and said "Now you choose, either I give you up to the rewards office and be a fucking slave or stay here and be a good cat!" closing the curtains with my head facing you angrily.

--

My dear Neko is good at it. *smirks*

Blinks in shock and hisses at you "I TOLD YOU NO ONE WILL OWN ME DAMN IT!!!!!!!" I sit there in the tub unable to really do anything but sit there. My tail sways slowly with caution but my ears remaind pointing back in caution as well

"I don't care where I end up I'll still get away,no matter where I am I always find a way.And your friend is nice.....let him touch me ears.....he really wants to and again it is MY BODY and i say you have to let him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you need to know more about the guy I made a user note about him,you can read it for a bit more information

"AND WHY WOULD I?!" i walked closer to you and gripped your hands telling you over and over "WHY THE HELL WOULD I LET ANYONE ELSE TOUCH YOU?! huh? WHY?!" I've got nothing in my head, the only thing I think about is 'you're mine.. you're only mine.. I will not let anyone take you away from me..,' and to add up my thought I suddenly said it out lout "not even money." I was shocked with what I said. Thinking about how rare you are, you are different, and so I dont want to share you with anybody else.. And with a really serious face I kept my eyes on yours, making you think of behaving infront of me specially because you are in my territory.

--

I already did. :) And it is just how I expected it to be. :p

And see my sig ^-^

Yawns in a bored manor and sighs "I'm not yours,even in your territory I am not afraid of you or anyone,understand?Now let me out!!"

My tail sways as I begin to get entertained because you seem so mad. "Just let me out.Let your friend touch my ears.....then maybeI'll be a 'Good' cat amd let you do something took,agreed?" Streaches slightly

I released you in a bit of time and walked out, I took I chair and placed it infront of my friend. I took you out the bath tub and tied you tight in a chair. I really got mad at you "you want that? I'll give you that" I let my friend touch you while you cant move. Watching you with my face saying lets see how far you can manage this I seated beside my friend and told him to do what he wants.

My ears twitch slighly as I watch your friend closely as he touches me,my tail swaying slowly

The strands of my blue hair go slightly over my eyes and my eyes stare with curiousity at what this guy will try and do to me "Keep your hands above my waits,understand?"

"ha" I said smirking on the side "you dont know what my friend can do once he touches you" My friend looked back at me like asking permission and I nodded up at him with a glare, telling him 'not too much or I'll kill you' and he started to touch your ears with excitement.

I deeply stared at your face while he's touching you thinking about why you let others while you wont let me.

Sits there motionless,slightly blushing from his touches on my ears.My body tenses a bit amd my tail begins to sway,moving happily and enjoying the feel if his hands against my soft ears "N-Nyaa"

I still have a big blank on my face, telling myself 'this is crazy', when I heard you moan and my friend was about to touch your tail I stood up and stopped him.. "what is it Neji?" he frowns a bit.. I didnt say a word I only took the key and let my friend out, leaving the two of us alone in my hide out..

I brushed your hair making you look up to me, I can see your glare as if you hated me that much, and I hated that. And so I said "you dont like me owning you? Then I shall show you what a real punishment is like." I released you from your seat and pushed you in the couch and whispered "be ready to be mine" with grin.