Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

Closes my eyes as we kiss and deepens the kiss,wrapping my arms around your neck again blushing.I hold you close to my body,wanting you to hold me as close to you as you can,I want to be held and loved...even if it means wearing a collar

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

I held you tighter and kissed you more, hearing the sound of the waves and fresh air swaying our hair, I looked at you and gave a little blush, pushing you down the sand and deepens every move. One of my hands holding your fingers as if paying with them while we kiss.

Blushing as I slightly moan against your kiss,loving so much how this feels.Hearing the waves calm me and the sounds of a few of the animals in the sea make their sounds makes my ears twitch.I grip onto your hand calmly,not wanting to let you go...not ever

- - - Updated - - -

Blushing as I slightly moan against your kiss,loving so much how this feels.Hearing the waves calm me and the sounds of a few of the animals in the sea make their sounds makes my ears twitch.I grip onto your hand calmly,not wanting to let you go...not ever

And I won't either. My other hand started it's adventure to your body, caressing every part of you I kissed you more. Feeling the night I thought it's going to be perfect, but no, I suddenly felt pain, something must've happened to the others while they're asleep. I pulled back for a bit and told you we should go, and then part of it I promised you we will have a lovely evening with the next full moon.

You didn't need to explain,cause I felt the same,gripping your hand I whine quietly.

"Something happened......Either to them all or just a few....Nicholas is hurt...we gotta save him!"

Quickly I ran back twords the scent of where Nicholas is,straying from the path back to the hideout and passing it easily.

"Someone got him.....someone took my brother...FUCK!!!"

I ran faster,heading to where the person that has my brother is going

I want to follow you, but I checked the room and even Misa is gone. Lee is badly hurt "what happened dude?" I asked him but he wouldnt answer, he just pointed out the door and fainted. I then told him to just stay where he is and I'll follow Kira. And so I did. What happened? We will soon find out.

I run after the guy fast,wanting so badly to get to my brother.As I run I find Misa and lay her by a tree,not knowing if she is ok or not,but knowing you will find her.I run twords the guy and almost grabs him when he jumps over a stream,and off my back to give him a boost so he lands on the other side.I fall into the water and see a glance of my unconcious brother...'I can feel your pain.....brother' I think inside my head as he runs.Quickly I stand and run again,ignoreing my tworn and bloody ancle,which got caught and ripped on the rocks as i was running

As I ran faster to reach you I found Misa lying down beside a tree, I went to her asking her though she's unconscious, I'm just being stupid for a moment. I carried her to my back and heard her whisper Nicholas and Lee's name, "huh?" I said reaching her face.. She keeps repeating as if she's scared. I carried her to my back and ran after you, I can't just leave you running alone for your brother, tch, I hate this kind of feeling.

As I ran faster,despriatly trying to reach my brother my tworn anckle gives out and I fall hard.Blood goes dowb my wound but I push myself off the ground and dash froward,lunging myself at the guy.Landing on him as he drops Nicholas and Nicholas lands on the ground and rolls.The guy turns underneath me and punches me and I sit there ontop of him,beating him and not stoping

As I ran fast I've managed to come closer to where you are, seeing you in such a state I gently put Misa down went nearer you pulling you out. "Kira!" yelling towards the angry you "pull yourself together!", I got the hold of the other guy and told you to go to Nicholas and Misa. I thought I can handle such, but I got things wrong, the guy isn't alone, I heard some other badass' voices from nearby, looking for the guy I was holding in.

I hide Misa and Nicholas in a hollow tree and stands tall,my tail swaying downwards in anger and my ears pointed back.I loudly hiss at the oncomming voices.I get ready to attack and gets very ready.

I watch as they get closer and I climb onto a tree branch.Quickly I jump down and lands ontop of a guy.I bit into his neck with my teeth,hard making him scream out in pain.He began fighting against me and i tear his skin on hs neck,and go and spit it out.The pain from the injury making him pass out.I hiss at the others,ready to do all I have to,to protect all that I hold close.

"Your friend has fallen,so has all that dared harm my loved ones...you hurt my friends I'll hurt you all!"

A few of the guys watched,and got intimidated.They had been told the blue one would be to weak to do harm and the purple one hated fighting...they hadn't expected the blue neko to be this dangerous.So 3 of them ran away

Amazed by what I see, my lips can't help but smile, I always thought to myself to protect you and the others, I had forgotten about how strong you are. Man, I think I should worry about myself more than you, haha but that was just a thought.

As the other guys ran away, the one I'm holding gave up and aimed to escape, but before he does I want to know how they knew about our place, I grip into his neckline and he started speaking about the rich guy who really started the chase, the one who wants the neko indeed. I told the guy to "go back to that fuckhole and tell him to give up his dreams of obtaining my neko." glaring mad at him he ran away.

I got back at you, who is currently not back to your senses, I put my hands on your shoulder telling you "it's okay now" I stared into your eyes and you're still angry as hell, and I chuckled a bit saying "heh, you're scary they ran off without fighting" and smiled at you.. "it's okay now.. let's go?" I took both your hands and held it tight, hoping you're not mad anymore.

Looks at you,calming down a bit and looks at Misa.

"The girl is ok.....she wasn't harmed just scared to hell...Nicholas was tranquilized so he wont wake for a bit...I am hopeing Lee is ok...I do however know that the guy is wanting Nicholas...not me...Nicholas is soft and gentle,that is why they took him."

Walks from you and picks Misa up,handing her to you and picks up Nicholas,carrying him back to our hideout.

"We need to reterive Lee and go to a diffrent place.After that I'll need a knife and there I will remove the tracker chip they implanted into my brothers body..."

I nodded with quietness as we ran back to the hideout, as we came there, Lee is still laid on the ground, I carried Lee in my back and Misa in my arms, Lee is awake, he just couldnt move, and we ran again.

"Where should we stay now?" thinking about my energy running out already, we haven't rested since days ago. I look back at you and continued our run, until we find another place to stay with, my choices are about to lose.

Stops in the middle of the forest,I pull out a knife on the ground and use water I got from a river eariler to clean iI cut and remove the tracker and crush it.I then reach down and pull on a loop that was hidden by the grass.The door opens up and I climb down the stairs and lay Nicholas on the bed.I lay Lee on another,Misa across from Nicholas and you across from Lee.I then kiss you and dash out of the place.

Hours pass and I return with lots of food and water.I put it all down and use wood to make a fire.I pant heavily from exhagustion and I smile a bit,glad to see that you are all safe.I hug Nicholas tightly.Then I hug Misa and Lee, tight and then I hold you.

Leaning back as you hold me, caressing you face like how I use to, sighing a bit saying "are you feeling alright?" I haven't seen your cheeky attitude in a while and you look pretty tired. I can here your deep breath and pant as you lean towards me, I then hugged you tight as we and said "let's rest for now".

Few hours more Lee wakes up, bursting out what happened to him but he got shock that Nicholas and Misa is here. I laughed a little and explained to him the heroic scene of my beloved neko, and he laughed with me with the feeling of guilt for not being able to save the hideout. But it's okay.. He's just sensitive.

Shakes my head a bit at trying to sleep and I start cooking while you and Lee laugh at me saving you all.I cook rabbit meat for us all,one rabbit for us each so we get enough to eat.I rub my eyes a bit and puts each rabbit on a big leaf and wakes the others to give them their food.Nicholas whines a bit but starts eatting,feeling very hungry and eats a lot of the food.Feeling happy as he eats and smiling.

I start eatting my food and watching the entrance of the underground hideout closely

"itadakimasu!" said as I smile to you, "you need to rest Kira" I said to you as I bite my dinner.. Lee agreed, "if we have to guard the hideout then we would, ne,neji?" he said and I answered him "yep, we'll change guards every time" telling you with a face of 'don't worry'. Remembering the attacks few hours ago I teased Lee telling him "but don't get beaten up again , please lee" we both laughed at it.

As we eat, I wish this night be a peaceful night for once.

I yawn a bit and watch everyone eat.After I finish,and while the others are distracted and joking I sneak outside and sit ontop of the hideout door.Looking up at the stars of the night and smiling happily.I lay backwards,hidden from view of ithers and blocking your exit of the hideout.I sigh heavily as I watch the stars...the sight of the full moon bringing me great happiness and calmness

Realizing the fact that Kira is not here, I looked left and right "oh where's he?" I asked myself. I then said my 'excuse me" after eating my dinner and went out to check if you are there. Poking your back I destructed your calmness within the night. "can I join?" asking you as I peek from your back. The moon is nice tonight, I suddenly remembered the unfinished scene at the beach. And the air seem to be peaceful tonight, I kissed the back of your neck making you move a little for me to go out.

Shivers a bit at the touch of your lips and moves so you can come out.As I move I sit back up,my head spinning a bit from dizziness and ly mind raceing from a bot of fear

"I suppose so"

- - - Updated - - -

Shivers a bit at the touch of your lips and moves so you can come out.As I move I sit back up,my head spinning a bit from dizziness and ly mind raceing from a bot of fear

"I suppose so"

"you okay?" I lay your head on my chest after sitting beside you. Intimate moments sure goes with my mind all the time. I kissed your forehead as I am sleepy too. "too calm" I said, feeling the night as if it's too much calm, it's a bit too much indeed, like it's not a good thing or so. But I try to strengthen myself and be aware of the surroundings.. Still, I want to enjoy my moment.

Shakes my head a bit,already feeling the same as you and I tense a bit,getting ready to be attackedat any second and ready to defend the ones I care for.I slowly take a deep breath,my ears twitch at the sound of everything around me.As for the movement on tye floor of tye forest my ears shoot up quickly,alert to danger,and ready to pounce to pin and attack to kill

Everything is muted. Too quiet for tonight. Gazing all the places I don't feel safe anymore. I don't want my Kira to be in pain anymore. If someone tries to attack I will not hold myself back and kill them without any second thoughts. From now on, I declared to myself to kill anyone who touched Kira, I don't want him to protect me and be hurt because of that, I will do my best to protect him no matter what.

For a quick second I jump and slowly my vision fades to black and I fall asleep on your chest.I feel dizzy in my mind...eveything is silent to me,I cant even hear your breath.My body breaks out into a high fever suddenly and my skin becomes hot to any touch.In my mind I feel as if I'm burning up,I cant breath...what the hrck happened...why do I feel this way

A guy in a tree gave a silent smile and jumped off,not making a sound at all