Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

(

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
We will start like this.Just do your best.I promise to do my best to teach you,but I do role play diffrent then others.All role players are unique so just do youe best ^.^ And don't forget to have fun,that's the most important part.You will be the one to actually start it off,this is just the description)

Plot:

A neko kid grew up on the streets because his parents were taken by trainers and killed by them. His father wouldn’t submit, he got his dad’s attitude and will, and so the trainer slaughtered him and the mother did submit and still lost her life. He has no siblings and prefers to be alone, he feels if he gets attached to anyone or anything he will end up like his parents. He isn’t scared of anything and acts as if he thinks he can overcome anything. He has fended off Trainers, Semes, Thieves, and so on. He seems pretty fearless and unshy untill he gets caught one day. He fights for his freedom and eventually wins it by killing the person that held him captive. He is now on the run from anyone that knew the guy he killed and the cops…and is still avoiding the ones he fended off before. There is a reward on his head for his capture, they do want him alive though for reasons they wont say. He trusts no one and still fears no one…the only fear he has developed is the fear of being caught.

As he ran he ended up losing his shoes, and now runs barefooted on any terrain. His clothing are ripped and a bit ragged and old looking. They don’t fit properly and are way to tight for him, showing more then most should see. His body has a few scratches and bruises from his falls and battles for freedom, all he seeks now is the ability and freedom to roam as he use to, but when he told the police the first time they had caught him what happened all they did was laugh and tell him not to dress in such a way anymore if he didn’t want that kind of thing to happen, he escaped that time but does now have a bullet wound in his right upper thigh.

• Like 1

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

Walking in an abandoned alley, smoking while looking at a pamphlet with a picture of a wanted neko and secret prize written on it, a man in his 20s sighed with grin, thinking about the prize. Combing his white hair by his hand looking so bored "haa, big prize huh" he decided to take the quest. As he walked out the alley he heard a painful wail and was surprised by what he saw. A kid groaning out of pain with his leg being shot, and what shocked him more was when the ears snapped and the tail swayed up, realizing he was the neko in the picture. He came towards him and pretended not to know about the wanted kid.

My eaes dart to you and I hiss fearcly.I dash the to the left quickly,running as fast as I can.

"Just leave me alone,all of you bastards leave me alone"

My ears are down,symbolizing danger and my tail tail hanging down

• Like 1

"Hey!" I yelled as I try to catch the wounded neko, using my fast feet to capture you, grieving in my own tiresome attitude I whispered "geez, I hope the prize is worth it for this brat"

For long they've been running and finally the Kitten was cornered in a high-walled dead end "hah" Panting a little "I will never forgive you for all the energy I lost for running" I fixed my coat and started walking near you, trying my best not to let you go away.

I stand,cornered and hissing in a terifying mannor.

"Why don't you all just leave me be!GO AWAY!!!!"

I close my eyes slightly,and feel the wind blow my hair to the north.I smile a bit "Perfect!"

My tail begins to sway and I place my feet in a jumping position.I run,full speed twords you and does a high flip,landing on the other side of you.I then keeo running away,glad I was able to get uncornered "Try and catch me,I can run forever"

• Like 1

Startled by the Neko's jump "woah" I ran fast. With my lips half smiled at you I ran faster and faster and is catching up already "You can't run forever with that leg of yours! I promise not to hurt you!" saying with a little smirk on my face. "besides.." disappearing on the scene for a few seconds and suddenly popping out behind you "..nobody can run faster than me" I pulled your tail, wrapped you in my arms and hung you on my shoulders.. "so much energy.. tsk" trying to hide my tired breath for running that fast.

I gasp,my tail throbbing in pain from you pulling it.I bite you hard drawing blood,I then use my tail to slap you in the face,blood pouring down my leg and I wince in pain "Nnn" I use your pants and grab the loops on them,I pull hard and end up pulling free,falling head first on the ground.My head starts bleeding but I stand and run,starting on all fours and quickly standing up,running fast,sliht whines coming from my lips as I run.

I find a place that's small,but reaches a long ways away,a crawl space.I crawl into it quickly and crawl to the back,hopeing i got in here before you could see

• Like 1

"That sh*t!" I rub my face because of the slap while you ran away, thinking how clever you are for using your tail to slap me. I couldnt see where you went now, I pulled out the pamphlet and tattooed your face into my brain, I crumpled the paper while grinning my smile, my eyes are on fire with so much eagerness to look for you "I'll never let anyone find you first" is the only thing in my head now.

Thinking of how to find you, I saw blood trail on the ground, remembering your leg was hurt, I tried to follow the unexpected map of blood, it took me almost everywhere but the trail just wont end, until I found a hole and tried to peek on it.

The darkness hides me luckily as I curl tighter so to hopefully not be seen.I smile a bit as I see you looking in.I put my hand against the wall and a spider crawls onto my hand.I hold back from screaming and I throw the hairy black spider at you,the soider landing on your cheek.

I watch the spider crawl and I shiver a bit from blood loss,getting a fever from the pain.My eyes begin to darken and my vision becomes fuzzy but I keep myself awake,trying hard to

• Like 1

When the spider hit me, I knew something is inside this hole, I stared the darkness deeply as I crunch the spider by my hand, I half closed my eyes to see the inside clearer.. I was supposed to turn around when I heard puffing from the inside, so I knew it was you "Gotcha!" said it and tried to pull you from the hole, but my grinned face turned blank when I felt your fever after touching you.. "woah" You fell towards me like a wilted vegetable and keeps on puffing caused by the fever..

"oy. You can't die right now. I need you alive, y'know" but all I could hear is your breath.. 'I cant give you to them like this, can I?' saying to myself, and so I carried you and decided to let you stay with me for the night.. "make sure you feel better tomorrow" with eyes saying 'what the hell..'

I wake up after an hour,my fever high,about 103 and I look around.As I notice I'm not where I should be I jump from the bed and out the window.I run into the night,finding a place to hide,about 6 miles away.I use what'seft of my shirt and bandage my leg tightly,while doing so I wince a bit and curled into myself.

Soon the ready dark sky turned darker and it began raining hard,soaking my body and causing me to shake

I was about to check you in a room but saw the window opened with no trace of even a strand of your hair. I sighed to myself computing how much more energy I'll lose to look for you "stubborn kitty". I hurriedly went out and did the quest, to think that I felt a little worried because someone else might capture you while you're at a bad state, wew, I couldnt believe it myself, I shook my head a little focusing on the secret prize.

I crawled to a hidden place,very unknown to almost all.It was a thin allyway and somewhere near the end it had a very small crawl space.

I knew if I stayed in the rain I would get sick and possiably die so I dashed down the thin allyway,scrapeing my shoulders and cutting them over,fresh blood spilling from them.I found my desired spot and took a deep breath,quickly I squeezed into it and curled up as tight as I could.My body kept shaking,it's shakeing getting more violent and my fever riseing

"S-shit.......I have to get better......because I cant die!"

-The next Day-

I'm still in the middle of looking for you. My coat soaking wet from the rain, "where the hell is he?" I still continued walking.

As the dark sky makes way, the sun rises up, I've come up to a conclusion that someone must have caught you, but no, if you could escape from me, no way you can't with the others. I walked faster thinking what had happened to you with your condition, and the heck it was raining hard last night. Hoping to find you for that secret prize, I aim for victory.

I slowly awaken from a pained sleep and I look around only faintly remembering where I am.I cautiously crawl out of the small hole and look around.My body cold and shivering from my wet clothes and my cheeks burning still with a fever that went from 103 to 105 overnight.I pant heavily,my body feeling weak and starving.I crawl out of the small space,and cover my eyes from the bright sun

"Crap...it's so.....bright....."

I look atthe people around me.Now standing without a shirt to cover my upper half I sigh.Soon I feel a slightl trickle of blood go down my arms and I shiver again. "Oh yeah.....I scratched up my shoulders.....fuck my life!"

I make a silent hiss when I see you walking and I quickly dash the way you came from,makeing sure to stay out of your line of site "I wish.....I wish to not have tovrun away anymore.....I WANT TO BE FREE!!!!" I cry out not realizing I was speaking aloud.I trip and fall,landing hard on the ground and sliding a little bit. I pant heavily,my body in pain and my vision so very fuzzy "Cant.....I cant....breath....or see.....or....move.....d-don't find me.....don't" I foce my body past it's breaking point and get up, running as fast as I can and jumping many fences,only to find an abandnoned house with a dog house in the back.I know if I go into the house it would probably be easy to find me so I duck into the dog house,thanking god that it is clean and I curl up on the ragged blanket,covering myself with it so hopefully not to be seen "This...smells bad....but it's so....warm..." I once again black out from a combination of my fever and my pain

I lit my cigarette and continued walking when I heard a familiar voice, I looked at where it came from and noticed your tail swayed as you turn to a corner "neko!" I rushed and ran again, this time, I hid myself so you couldnt see me preying on you. I followed you until you reached the abandoned house not so far from town, and I saw you lay yourself into a Dog house..

I went to town to gather some food because I was hungry as well, and thought that I could buy you your clothes, medicine and some food you can eat. Even though I'm having second thoughts of curing you, because you might be able to escape again if you're feeling better, so I decided to buy a tight rope and tie your hands and feet so you could never escape from me again.

I waited for almost 2 hours for you to sleep deeply, and decided to come near, I carried you out of the Dog house and brought you to the room inside the abandoned house, you were like wilted veggie as your hand fell from side to side while I carry you.. I placed you down and fixed your clothing, cleaned your wounds so you would look good when I turn you to the office, and as promised I tied you up, your hands, your feet, and your tail too, making sure you wont use it again to slap me.. I stared at you and thought "poor kid" and is now eating my food while waiting for you to wake up and drink your meds.

I slowly wake up after about 2 hours of sleeping,my face keeping it's pained expression on it as I slept.As I woke I felt a bit warmer....kind of better to.I went to move my hand,my eyes only half open,but when I realize I cant move them I struggle to pull free "What the fuck,let me go,let me go!!!"

I screeam and fight against the ropes loud and hard,pulling hard against them causing the ropes to burn my skin.I cry out at the sting and grit my teeth,a slight whimper of pain comes from my lips as I pant.I soon realize I cant move my tail either and my ears drop,feeling helpless. "I-I.....just let me go!!!The reward may be something you want but why would you risk my life for it?I have done nothing wrong,I only have protected myself...so why sacrifice me in order to get money!?" I begin struggling more and more,the ropes continuing to burn against my wrists,slowly makeing them bleed.I cry out loudly as my wrists get tore open by the ropes,sweat slightly going down me as I pant hard.

"L-let me....go....." I say through breaths

Swallowing my last bite I answered your noisy cry "Stop struggling I already cleaned your blood" I came towards you with my face nearest to yours and said with a low tone "I've lost so many energy, and I hate getting tired, but life is too boring so I joined the hunt, and why would they give such a big event if you're not so important?" i grinned myself as if I didnt believe you and pushed you back a little and lay beside you in the bed, with one of my hand under my head, I'm really tired and i want to rest, but I cant because you might escape from me, I made sure the ropes around you wouldnt break, I faced you again showing a medicine in my other hand "drink this, when you get better we'll go to the office tomorrow, if you dont want to, then give me another way to gain more than that money"

Hisses loudly at you and uses my head to headbutt you hard,causing my vision to go black for a few seconds but I quickly shake it off "I DON'T TRUST SHIT YOU TRY TO GIVE ME,LET ME GO RIGHT NOW YOU JACK ASS!!!!" Even though you had thretened me I seem to have no fear of going to the place. "They want to try and tame me...to make me their toy,but they just don't know that I cant be tamed" I look away slightly,my eyes showing saddness more then any other emotion "My mother allowed herself to be tamed...and was killed for it....and my father didn't allow himself to be tamed and was also killed....either fucking way it goes I will be killed...I will not die just because some greedy ass hole wants money,GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!" My ears twitch slightly,annoyed by you

The headbutt didn't get to hurt me but I was surprised that you're that brave enough to headbutt me "haha" I laughed as I look at you glaring at me, I can see your pain while you're yelling at me. Your story is still processing in my brain, "now I know" that's why they wanted this kid so badly. I couldnt give out any comments yet, because I was in the middle of doubting my quest for the first time, but that's not what matters for now, the medicine is real so I have to give it to you, though it's side effect is being numb and tipsy. And since the occurring state is which you dont trust me and the medicine, I have no choice but to force it on you. I popped the medicine out, put it in my mouth and drank a little water. I squeezed your cheeks forcing you to open your mouth and gave you the medicine orally. 'soft' I thought about your lips as I wait for you to swallow the medicine.

My eyes widen in surprise and my ears go up quickly.I had never before been kissed by anyone,all I know was that the medicine could possiably be poison that you wanted to use on me just so I would go quietly.In responce to your foolish move I closed my eyes a bit and forced the medicine down your throat quickly as a counter,useing my tongue to do so.I quickly force my face to turn from yours and pant a bit,the kiss catching me off guard. "YOU BASTARD DON'T EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!!!"I pull harder at the ropes,which show no signof breaking,but my wrists become more bloody and out of sheer pain and once again,loss of blood I pass out.

Luckily the ropes have absorbed the blood,almost acting as a bandage,but as I move it reopens the injuries,so my wrists start bleeding again,and as I sleep nothing but a pained expression can be seen on my face,my breathing low but fast and my ears flat against my head.

The only thing I feel is pain....in my wrists....my leg....my shoulders....my head....and my tail....I don't enjoy this....being hunted like some kind of wild and dangerous animal....I-I hate it....I miss you...daddy those words....being the only thought that goes through my unconcious mind before even it goes blank in my sleep I silently mumble "I miss you.....daddy....."

Coughing in shock, I think I want to throw up, I swallowed the medicine unexpectedly, looking at you, you're really making me angry, "What! That's an acetaminophen! Dang it!" Good thing I have another one, while I'm trying to take the other painkiller and fever reducer, I could feel the side effect of the medicine in my body. "shit" I'm trying to fight the numbness and tipsiness the medicine is giving me.. I looked back at you and saw you fighting pain with the rope, 'you're stressing me out too much' I thought to myself, "dont struggle yourself if you dont want to die from bloodloss, idiot" but you're not listening.

After hearing your words before you sleep, I loosen the rope a little to clean your wounds, I know and understood what you are talking about, but still dont know if I'll aim for the reward or keep you to myslef, after all the efforts I did to catch you, all the energies and stress "should I call the office and tell them to give me a bigger prize? or shoud I keep you tied there and become my pet instead? ha! Either way is great, but you're stressful enough I think I'd just call the office" and as I stared at you I unconsciously said "but you're cute.." I got back to myself and shook my head "what am I thinking?" and continued wiping your blood. I am now feeling groggy and in a way while wiping your wounds would affect my tipsy head, i brushed your head up and again I did the oral giving of medicine, but this time it's a success, because you are sleeping, but then I couldnt stop and thought of how soft your lips are 'are all nekos lips this soft?' and continued kissing until I fell asleep by your side saying 'damn this..' with pleasured tone.

Morning

Slowly I wake up,the sun shining brightly as I open my eyes.I blink a bit and go to move my hands,realizing that the topes are lose I pull free,untiring myself completly and I quickly run.Feeling glad that you cant follow my blood trail not I go back to the place I was at before the dog house.

I quickly crawl into the tight hole quickly."Thank goodness I got away.....I'm so glad I woke up before he did.....so very glad"

My tail slightly sways and I smile "My tail is free...yay!!" I quickly silence myself so not to be heard

Waking up a little late because of the damn medicine, I'm still paced out my senses. With a blank pasted on my face I sat and realized something's missing. I looked at my side and sighed to myself "fuck" thinking you got away. I took a cig but then saw that the caja is empty. And my stomach growls as it hungers again. "this isn't going to be my day, is it?" I have to eat more, to run more. I stood up, fixed my coat and went out to town to eat. After sipping my cola and hitting a smoke I told myself "sooner or later, you're mine,kitty" with my usual grin as a smile.

I yawn sleepily,but my stomach growls loudly because I haven't eatten for many days.I peak out slightly and sniff the air slightly.I smell food bht sadly I know the dangers of being caught outside of this secret place.I just remain there,thinking If I wait untill night time....maybe really late then he will be inside somewhere asleep...and then I can eat....

My ears go flat at the pain in my tummy as it growls and I curl up "I just need to sleep.....then I should be ok....heh heh,that guy is so stupid.....he has yet to find me....and I run here almost all the time.....humans are dumb creatures"