Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

Kira:

Hearing foot steps.I got up and peaked out of the door and saw Neji.In a low yet kind of yelled out voice I called out

"Hey,Neji!!!"

Nicholas:

Smiled hearing my brother call Neji

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

Seeing Kira I got shocked. I quickly went to his room and joined with them. I then asked if they did something or what to Kira and Nicholas.. And just for a little moment while we are talking, we could here some guards running around the house.. "Intruders!" one yelled.. 'damn, it's Lee and Misa!' are they caught?! While everyone is at panic one guard came near our room, I then hid myself behind the door and he closed the door again not noticing me, and as I see how the guards are rounding up the house, it's our time to go, I then asked you "where is your master's room?" with the urge to kill that man.

Kira:

To Neji

"At the end of this Hall,and no we're fine,don't worry!I'll go help Lee and Misa!"

I ran out quickly,after kissing your lips

"Be careful,and I love you!!"

Nicholas:

"Thank you Neji!!I'll go do my part now and trap the guards as they come!"

I dash off,with my brother smiling happily

After they ran off I turned my head towards the said hall where the man I'm about to kill is hiding. I walked a little faster going there, some guards try to attack me but I killed them before they could even put a scratch on me. And after quite a short time I reached a certain room that's been said by Kira. "this is it" I said as I opened the door.

Lee and Misa where hiding when they got to the unguarded place, and it was mostly near the backyard. But they were wrong, it was a trap! Misa was hanged up with some rope traps, and Lee was there to fight everyone, he already killed bunch, but he's getting tired, hoping help would come soon.

Kira:

Killed the gards attacking Lee and jumped up into the air,sliceing the ropes on Musa with my claws.

"Hey guys!!"

Gives a sweet smile and keeps attacking all of the guards,killing them one by one with no hesitation.

Nicholas:

Tricking the guards and distracting them long enough for my brother to kill them

"Great! You're here! Where's Neji!?" Lee asked as Misa falls down the ground. He went to her now and lifted her up.

I then opened the door where I found the so called 'master' with a nina guy beside him aimig to attack me but didn't. The master then spoke "what do you want?" with his low tone as creepy as it is.

"I want you to let go of Kira." I said

"why would I let MY neko go?" holding his hands under his chin

"Kira is mine. You are a terrible master." I smirked

He curled his eyebrows the moment he heard it and smiled back at me saying "He isn't something just to pet, he's the strongest among his breed, and I love the way he screams for help when he was young ha ha ha"

I hated the way he said that, my eyes turned angry and I couldnt help it, I attacked him but his ninja shoved me off, and at this time, we are fighting and it makes me more angry the way that guy smiles while I fight this stupid ninja.

Nicholas:

Continued trapping guards and watching my brother kill themI know my brother is having fun,but all this blood shead was making him sick.

Kira:

Made my way to the Master and smiled at Neji

'I'll get him worn down and when you finish with the Ninja he will be an easy kill!"

I run at the Master and slash his face with my claws,then I start merciless attacking him,my eyes full of hate for what he has done to me

"oh hi there My Kira" I said answering Kira's smile. Facing back the ninja I punched him really hard on his abdomen, and fast enough to kick him down again, using the baton I have I hit his head and it started to shed blood, he's dead.

Looking at Kira as he still attacks the master, he didn't notice that the master is about to press something. He grabbed Kira hugging him and pressed the certain button on his desk and suddenly the whole house shakes. He then smiled at me saying "You will all die with me!!" and I answered back "not if I can help it" I smiled and took the gun I got awhile ago and shot his head, and hurriedly grabbed Kira and ran off.

--

Lee and Misa and Nicholas heard the gunshot and saw the house is about to collapse, they called out our names as we ran back outside.

Kira:

Smiling and looks at eceryone

"We made it...finally....everything is over...I-I....am finally free....!!"

I began to cry,feeling so overwhelmed with happiness at the fact that I was truly free.

Nicholas:

Smiled exciteadly,cause since my brother was free that meant I was free as well.I was so very happy to see my brother so happy

The house crashed. We all stared at it as it crashed down. 'Finally' is the only world in my head. Lee carried Nicholas in his left and Misa in his right arm, and circled around shouting joy "WOOOH!! IT'S DONE!" as they all laughed. I was still on shock and it hasent sinked in, until my eyes reached your face. I smiled at you and said "you really are mine now, ne" I asked with a tone of relief that I could finally live with you in peace.

With all these laughters, Lee then said with decision, "I am going to petition both Nicholas and Misa" he smiled..

I asked him "petition?"

"yes, so that they will not just be mine, but also my family"

"wow that's nice!" I said back

Lee then took a step towards me and smacked my head "idiot! You should do something about Kira too!" when he said it I thought of some words while staring at you.. 'family'.. I then grabbed your hand and walked fast going to a near store..

Kira:

Gasps and follows you,my expression showing deep happiness and having fun hearing such happy words.

"I-I'm coming!!"

Holding his hand smiling happily and follows him into the store.

Nicholas:

Squeels happily and quickly hugs Lee and Misa

"YAAAAAY!!!!!"

All excited that everything is finally over...

Infront of a shop "y-you wait there.." *ehem* my voice starts to shake eh~ well, this is the only thing I could think of as to what Lee said. In this way, we will be together no matter what.

Lee Misa Nicholas and You waits for me outside the shop. And I finally came out. Gulped a bit and walked towards you I tried to stand really straight then my hands lending you a ring box, I opened it and soon enough I bowed really low and started speaking.

"M-" *ehem* stupid voice "MARRY ME KIRA!" oops, it sounded like a command. "I-I mean, Will you marry me?"

Lee chuckled and whispered "you should've kneeled idiot"

Then I continued my words "I dont know how to do this, but this is the only thing I could think of, we'll get married any way it could be, just to put this ring on your finger, it'll be a sign that you are mine not as a pet, but as a lover.. As your family."

"I.. I will be your family.."

Still bowed down smiling.. While everyone is looking at me.. I am happy.. Just happy.

Nicholas:

Smiled,loving this moment more then any moment so far.I already knew how this would end,how my brother would react.I smiled a bright and cheerful smile,knowing this was the one moment my brother awaited...someone who cared for him despite everything else,despite all the things wrong with him and all his past...someone besides me that would love him without question and give him all they have!

Kira:

Gasped,finally showing full emotions.Tears streamed down my face,my blue eyes shining from the light and tears.

I took the ring,and placed it on the correct finger,without a second thought I fell to my knees and deeply kissed Neji.I knew Nicholas knew my thoughts,my feelings and everything else...I knew that Neji was the one I had truly been searching for...

"I would have done this if you wouldn't have.I knew from the very beginning...that you were the one I had been searching for my entire life...someone who knew my past,but didn't care,and someone who would give me all they had,the way I have for them...and from this moment on,my freedom will not be questioned,and I know both me and my brother will be just fine...all because you had enough love in your heart to set us free...both of us.I honestly questioned your trust and love before...but now I know it was just my fears of being abondened...Neji I love you and would be more then happy to marry you!"

I kissed Neji again,smiling and blushing,tears still going down my eyes

Kira found the one person in the world that wanted to protect him,and all he charished.Thanks to Neji Kira never had to doubt his own freedom,or fear for Nicholas' life.The day Kira and Neji met may not have been perfect,and may have even been pretty bad.But from that day on their love grew,stronger and stronger.It lead them so far.

Thanks to Neji and Lee and Misa,Kira was reunited with his lost brother Nicholas and they both felt what is was like to be loved...

In the end,it was Lee,Misa...and Neji that set the Neko twins free,showed them love and happiness,and it was that group of 3 that the Neko's became a part of.

Kira loved Neji from the moment they met and it led him to freedom.

And despite the fact Neji was the one that killed the Neko Twin's father...neither of them truly hated him.

Nicholas was already in love with Lee and Misa,Neji and Kira.He was always happy just being in the arms of someone he trusted,and now that's where the twin's will be,in the arms of the ones they trust.

Thanks to their fated meeting,Kira found out what true love was like,and Nicholas found the one person in the world he needed.

The End

• Like 1