Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

As the night makes way into our mood, I was in the middle of feeling the happiness while kissing you, but then someone interrupts, my friends cell was left in the couch when he left(I lost mine a long time ago) and it keeps on ringing for the very first time.. We stared at each other thinking about what we should do.. And so i answered the cell and was shocked with what I heard "WHAT?!" my friend called using a payphone telling me that the cops are the ones after you this time.. He said "the cops are outside the hideout building!! I have the medicine but I cant go in! Neji you should get out there befo--" the connection suddenly stopped and it started to hang up "shit" I said to myself as I look back at you.. I then carried you and jumped off the window, making all the roof my road with my fast feet, nobody could hear me running.. I have to find my Friend as well, but I know he'll be alright..

I looked at you and said "You have to tell me everything about you when we get to a safer place" I said it and held you tighter as I ran.. Still wanting to know everything about you.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

Looks away a bit "there isn't much to know about me......I-I am just a neko that is wanted by everyone......"

I lay my head against your chest a bit,still likeing the warmth of you,my hair now coveres my eyes and I end up falling asleep happily against you.In my mind I think rather or not I should tell you.....why would you care.....my past isn't important...

We finally came to a safer place, it is my old rest house, I sat down in a swing still holding you, like I dont want to let go even just for a second. I remembered you saying there's nothing much to know more about you.. But I wanted to know more.. I wanted to know everything, because I wanted to be a part of it.. I cant explain it because I dont understand this feeling.. It's as if I feel weak without you, I want to connect myself to you but not now, for the meantime, I will have to eliminate everyone who is after you, and to give you the freedom you want, but with me. Moving back and fort the swing had made me feel rested, swaying it as the wind presses our cheeks, I never let go of you as I fell asleep..

I pull myself from your arms and tumbke to the ground as you sleep.Because this feeling I feel doesn't make any sence to me I feel as if I have to fight it....I feel that if I'm with you,you will onky get hurt even more.

I take a deep breath and crawl off.My tail swaying as I crawl up into a tree with very thick leaves,decideing to hide there for a while.....and see how diffrent,if at all,you act with me gone

After hours I opened my eyes and felt lighter "hm?" something's missing.. I immediately stood up and looked for you "where the hell is Kira?" My hands are shaking and I'm getting mad already, with a little regret of falling asleep "tsk, I shouldnt have slept" I went to find you everywhere, and thought of you running away, but on the second thought, I think you wouldnt.. I know you're near me somewhere I just dont know where to find you, I got used to you near me. But I am a hunter, I hunt the most dangerous criminals and wildest animals there is, I calmed myself down, hiding the fear of losing you, I sat below the tree where you are hiding, thinking about how I will find you "Kira.." I said with a big sigh.

I sigh very silently and yawn sleepily,I curl up in the tree watching you smiling happily as i watch you slightly smiling as you seem panicked and fearful. I wonfmder why you seem sad as I watch you from the tree,my tail swaying back amd forth

My friend's cell suddenly rang, I answered it and my friend said he is coming. I stood up to where I was sitted and looked back and forth, left and right. With my face saying "where the hell are you" I left with an angry aura.

I sit there in the tree watching you thinking You give up to easily..... I slightly streach a bit and I smile a bit.

As you walk I get a bit sad and look away "Ass hole......."

Before I left I suddenly felt something watching me, and the feeling is awkward like someone's cursing me. I looked back and turned away, leaving.

After some minutes I came back with my friend who is carrying a bruised girl. "another wanted?" I asked "no, but she's a sklave, I saw a police roaming around with her, she said she's one of the smelling sklaves.." he answered.. I asked the girl "smelling sklave?" the girl just nodded and suddenly looked at where you are hiding "I can smell him" she whispered.. I then started to think of a tease.. "Naaah, Kira isnt here, I bet.." I stared at the girl with a teasing happy face "Maybe he ran off wandering somewhere again like he always does" I grabbed the girl and told my friend "I think I'll have her mine.. You go look for the Neko, he's yours.." teasing you.. Thinking that you were just hiding there while I'm so pissed looking for you awhile ago.

--

sklaves- german slave/dog

Gets so mad my tail stands in fustration.I bite my lip drawing blood and turn my head away and jump from the tree,my ears down.I place my hands in my pocket I walk away,my tail swaying in an demonic way,almost as if i warn you to stay away from me

"where is he now?" I asked the sklave.. She answered "she ran off like you said".. "hmm" I carried the sklave and asked her to point where you are going and we followed you.. "BOOM! Haha you tease! He got mad at you" My friend said teasing me "Shut the fuck, he started it.." I slammed his head with a fist.. My friend then followed me as we all follow where you're going.. You did start it y'know..

As we walk I saw your ears down, I can see your face frowning and your fearless eyes are back on.. I put down the skalve and yelled "Kira!" as I walk near you.. You glared at me like how you did before. "Woah, you dont have to get mad at me, I was kidding.." then I smiled at you and brushed your hair while saying "dont hide from me again.."

Sceatches your hand deeply,makeing it bleed.I dash off giving the girl a look that clearly stated "If you lead them to me again,I wont hesitate to end your life!"

I then ran off again,running to a park that my dad took me too,miles and miles away from where you all are.I sit on the swing and sigh

"geez" i said wiping the blood on my hand.. I looked at the sklave and she told me "I'm scared of him.." telling me she cant tell where you are "it's okay, he cant do that" my friend then asked me "How are you gonna find him then?" I looked at him as if telling him 'are you stupid?' "Ofcourse I'd find him soon enough" I asked the girl one last time where you are and promised not to use her skills again and she told me how far and which way you went.. I dashed off telling my friend to hide the sklave and be safe.. ANd went to look for you like I always do..

I swing back and forth,my hair blowing in the harsh wind that has began to blow.

I stand up "Bastard......." I began walking to where my old house was...it took hoirs to get there but to me it was worth it.I walked to the run down hutt,which had decayed over time.Not much remained standing.I stood there and turned my head to the right,two unmarked stones sat on patches of the ground surrounded by a small rocky box,I looked long and hard at the stones,tears quickly streaming down my face now.

The ground surrounding the unmarked graves was filled with delicate roses,some new and some wilting,I gently pulled the wilted ones up so new ones could grow,ignoreing the slices the thonres caused on my hands.

I then sat down next to the graves,right inbetween the unmarked stones.There I took out a small pocket knife I had stole from somewhere and began scratching names into the stone.

Not too long after I began,the sky made a loud clap of thunder and surprised I screamed,my tail shivering,I hated thunder storms....but I remained sitting there,carving the names into the stones.

Finishing the first one it now read "Mother,Sakuya. Age of death-28" I softly placed it back on the ground above the grave and picked up the other one

I began carving the second one.It took me an hour to finish,I placed that one back above the grave,it now read "Father,Alexander. Afe of death-29" I sat there,the rain soaking my body and my ears down truly hateing the loud thunder claps,tears still going down my face but hidden in the rain "Mommy.....daddy.....I-I miss you both....."

I reached where the girl had sent me.. But you werent there.. I saw a swing and sat on it, and felt like I knew you have been there.. But I thought "oh yea, he hates staying in one place".. I stood up thinking where you went, I always find you wherever you go.. "man, such a stubborn Neko.. He got mad and now what, he left.." I still got stuck thinking about the kiss.. And about the promise I gave 'I will wash away your pain and will never let anyone hurt you again' .. When I tohught about it, I suddenly had an idea where you went, because you are the last breed neko, I think I know something about your parents.. Remembering the past, I think I know where they lived and so I went there. But I felt a little shiver, suddenly remembering about the past, this is impossible.. "is it really them?" I asked thinking about your parents that maybe, maybe the ones I used to hunt for practice as an apprentice hunter when I was young.

With my fast feet It only took me a small time to go there.. I found you soaking in the rain sitting there frowning.. I walked towards you silently with a little feeling of guilt, still thinking if you are the child of the Nekos I caught years ago.

I look up at you,my eyes dull from crying and a feelig of loneliness. "You wanted to know......about my past......I'll tell you..."

I stood up,mud covering my body below the waist,my tail hanging lifelessly.My voice sounded weak,but loud enough you could hear

"My mom gave into them....she let herself be tamed.....my dad met my mom afterwords.....he married her,despite the collar around her neck...A year later I was born." I looked down now,averiting eye contact "My mom's owner disliked that my mom had me,so he tried to kill me...to choke the life from my fradile body.My father saved me...and my mom was dead the next day...I was 4 when she was killed."

I drew in a deep breath,fighting the tears that begged to be shown.

"The next few months me and my father were on the run....hideing in ally ways and places so tiny it constricted out breathing.He made that spot....the one you almost didn't find...he made it for me...then one night we were looking for food,he was so thin....so tiny...ans weak...but he wouldn't stop fighting." my tears fell from my eyes "He was caught...and died protecting me....his final words were "Kira...run...run and hide.Be a strong man and fight untill you can no longer fight.....but be happy amd always know....I and your mother treasured you more then eachother" So I ran and hid....in the place he made for me.I remained there for many days,often fainting from hunger...i was still only 4...since then I have been alone....and hunted for my rareness....I got caught and killed the guy in order to escape....and that lead me here....to the present me...Happy.....now that you know!?"

I look away crying badly now,slowly I slide to my knees,placeing my muddy and bloody hands over my eyes crying like a scared child wanting their daddy

As I saw you cry this way for the very first time, I shiver and my face has darken.. I went near you and kneeled, hugged you really really tight.. I hunt, and you're hunted.. "I.." gripping my hug "I'm sorry.." knowing something about the past, I dont want to tell you anything about it, I want you to forget about it, I want you to stop crying for I remember the cry of the one my master has taught me to kill.. it suddenly went quiet.. "I will never leave you, Kira.. and I will never give you up to anyone else but myself.." I wiped your tears with the rain sliding down your cheeks and said "please come to me, and let me help you forget your past, let me be part of your everything and to me you shall obtain your freedom.. To me you'll find the happiness you're looking for, and to you I'll feel the same.. Come to me Kira.. Never run away from me again.." I kissed you still with guilt and sorriness for being a hunter, I never thought it would be this hard, I never cared about the ones I ever hunted, all I care about is the prize, I grew up in a state where I have to kill them to obtain the money, but now, it's all fading to me, if my master is alive, he would have killed me for keeping you.

As if being able to feel your guilt I pull away quickly and stand up fast "W-why.....why do you kiss me with such hurt in your heart....WHAT DID YOU DO TO FEEL SUCH GUILT,TELL ME!!!!!" My tears came rushing back,as if I already knew,as if your kiss told me everything.

A feeling of weakness,saddness....every emotion anyone could ever feel washed over me fast,makeing my head spin,I fell to my knees hard,feeling as if I was going to collapse....

"T-tell me......please.....I don't want to forget the past.....my parents are there.....if being free amd happy means forgetting them then I'd rather remain the way I am......but you......you did something......or hurt someone.....or something you feel bad for..."

Slowly panting now,my heart raceing fast and my vision slowly getting fuzzy "Tell me......how did you know this place was here......no one knew.....not even the ones that hunted me.....HOW DID YOU KNOW!?WHY DOES YOUR VOICE SHAKE AS YOU SPEAK!!!!!!YOU BETTER TELL ME!!!!!!!!"

The feeling I felt earlier gets worse and I place one hand on the ground to stabilize myself ajd the other on my head

In a hushed voice I cry out "Tell me...."

"Kira.. I.." I clench my teeth as I try to stop myself from speaking.. I cant! I cant tell you! I dont want to lose you.. Not this way.. Not this time.. I closed my fist shaking as I remember the past of the guy I needed to kill.. "I didnt know.." I said with a very low tone, almost whispering.. "I didnt know it was your father!" explaining myself "Kira, I have to kill to live, I was young too I was almost in my teens, and didnt know what to do" I remember everything that happened to my past, my past that I want to forget "you dont want to forget your past, because your parents are part of it, but its the other way around for me" I held your shoulders and continued speaking "I dont want to remember him, my father is my master, who taught me how to hunt, and uses me to earn his money, if I dont do it, I wont live, I never knew who my mother is so I dont really care forgetting about her,my father died and I continued being a hunter to live, because that's the only thing I know to earn money" I looked down on you "Kira, I.. Please.. Please forgive me.."

Looks at you,my eyes widened as I realize what you are saying "Y-you.....it was you....who killed my father..."

I force my body to stand quickly "WHY,WHY MY FATHER,ALL HE DID WAS TRY TO PROTECT ME,HE DID NOTHING ELSE WRONG!!!YOU DAMN HUMANS ALL TALK ABOUT FAIRNESS IN LIFE BUT I GUESS THAT DOESN'T COUNT IF YOU AREN'T HUMAN HUH!?"

My breathing increses,my heart beating fast as I cry more and more "ALL HE DID WAS RUN SO WE COULD BE FREE!!!IS IT THAT ALL BEINGS THAT AREN'T HUMAN HAVE TO BE IN CHAINS!?!?!?"

Quickly my breathing stoped,as if my heart skipped more then one beat and I collapsed,falling onto you,my head landing on your shoulder and tears streaming down my face

"KIRA!" I shouted as you fell towards me. I'm trying my best to stop my tears, for the first time I wish to cry, I remember what my master told me while slapping me hard for failure while I'm tied in a chair 'I CAN NEVER ACCEPT YOU AS A SON IF YOU CRY YOU IDIOT! IF YOU CANT KILL THEN YOU ARENT MY SON! IF YOU CRY THEN I SHOULDNT HAVE KEPT YOU, YOU USELESS SHIT!' he told me as he slaps me hard.. I know how it feels to be chained and be slaved.. My tears wanted to go down but I'm stopping it, I want you to feel that it pains me seeing you this way, knowing you are the child of that man I killed, he was my first success, my father was proud of me and made me his killing machine, everytime he hunt he uses me to kill anyone that blocks our way, wanting my father to accept me as his son, I'd do everything that pleases him.. And I wanted to become the strongest and the best hunter so that noone can be superior of me.. So that I can be the superior of everything.. "Kira! It doesnt matter who I kill! It doesnt matter whether it's a human or an animal or both! I just do what I have to, I dont have any choice!" I held you really tight and suddenly I cant stop, my tears ran down my cheeks for the very first time since I was a child and I whispered to you "I'm sorry Kira.. I'm really sorry.."

My voice was shakeing,but I managed to mumble one reply "If it is what you have to do...kill me then too..."

My ears fell down ahainst my head and my tail stopped swaying,as if I had given up on trying,I felt as if I had trusted someone for the first time and they ended up being the one that killed my family.Quietly I whimper and under my breath I whisper,nearly silent "So...did you kill...my twin too?"

The word twin...it held a special place in my heart...it made me keep going at the thought he may still live...at the thought that one day I would find him...and we would be together again...hopefully...someday...my eyes remained closed,and soon my body became limp

Far away,in the next city over a purple haired neko boy ran for his life from Hunters.His body bloodied and tworn.He had purple eyes,hair tail and ears.He ran faster and faster,wanting so badly to see Kira again.He wasn't as strong willed as Kira,he was actually very gentle and kind hearted.He jumped over a stream of water and the hunters lost sight of him.He then crawled into a hollow tree and curled up "I hope you are ok Kira~Sempai..."

"why would I kill you.. I am now hunted too because I didnt give you up to them.. Now you want me to kill you?" I hugged you tighter as I feel you being weak.. "I love you Kira.. I Love You.." whispering to your ears.

Thinking about what you said.. "I didnt know you have a twin.. All I could remember is you, I dont remember any other child back then.." I said.. "please let me help you.. This isn't the Neko I try to capture before.. Bring yourself back and be the fearless Kira.." I swayed your head to look at me, and held you still in my arms.. Rain still falling onto us.. And now I thought of looking for your twin as well. I will do my best to save you and your breed.

My ears drop weakly "I-I feel too weak.....to fight anymore....I was trying so hard......to fight....but my body.....can't......it wont move....."

Nicholas curled a bit tighter in the tree,glad there is a tree to protect me from the rain.My ears folded down and my tail swaying happily as I remain dry.I wait for the rain to stop as I yawn sleepily and I fall asleep in a tree

I carried you up, using my fast feet we went back to my hide out.. I only have few safe places to hide y'know. And I'm thinking about your twin, does he look like you? He might look as cute as you.. I grinned as if I'm about to hunt again, but I shook my head telling myself 'idiot, this isnt a hunt'.

When we came back to my hide-out my friend is there with the sklave, seeing them sweeter than sweets, I interrupted their moment "oy, I need the meds" kicking the door opened.. "woah Neji! We're in the middle of something here" he said.. But he saw you and stood up "hai!" salutes over me.. We treated you like we always do, I lay down beside you and let you sleep on my chest.. And my friend and I started talking about what's going on..

"I need the girl's nose, my friend" I said to him.. "you promised not to use her skills again" he answered.. I explained to him about you and your twin, and about how I want to make up with you even though I know what I did is unforgivable.. And he said yes.. "we will leave tomorrow.. As soon as Kira gets up.." and we all had a deal of looking for this twin of yours.