Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

I rolled my eyes over Lee for his tease "whatever", Misa don't even get what we all are talking about. Heh Everybody's happy. Come to think of it, we are a happy family, aren't we? I looked at you and smiled as I put my spoon on my mouth. With Lee teasing and everyone's enjoying themselves. I hope this lasts.. I continued eating as I sat beside you.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

Kira:

I spoke finally,giggling a bi"

Well Leat least Neji~Kun and I can get some hahahaha!! I mean,I haven't seen you get any since I've been with Neji and you.If I'm wrong thwn I'm sorry,but still even if you have" I whisper quietly "Me and Neji has still gotten more then you have!"

I start laughinnot meaning to be mean,but it was funny to me.

Nicholas:

Started laughing cause of what my brother said I knew it was mean but I also knew it was what Lee got for teasing my brother.

"Come now brother,that's not very nice!!"

Cant help but laughing and giggling about what was said

Lee blushed with embarassment to what Kira said. "You guys make me busy all the time that's why" whimpers on the side Lee is acting cute. Misa laighed at him as he did his complaints.

"That's what you get for teasing me Lee" I laughed really hard on him because really, he havent had any since the chase started. Misa stayed quiet not really knowing what's going on or what're we talking about. Though we all kept laughing at the moment while feasting the food.

Kira:

I finished my food and smiled a big smile

"You know,I'm sure my brother would be willing to give you some...after all he has not had any at all yet!"

Iheld back my laughter though cause Nicholas' face turned a bright red

Nicholas:

"BROTHER SHUT UUUUUUUP!!"

i hid my face in the palms of my hands,shy and blushing.I didn't really know if it was true or not but it still made me blush

"Maybe you're right.But I'd tag Neji first!"

Laughs now cause my frothers ears perked up in anger but I knew he wouldn't attack me...or so I thought untill he pinned me to the ground and we began wrestling

"hey hey you two, stop it" I signaled Lee to pick up Nicholas while I pull Kira away. Lee then smiled to Nicholas innocently telling him "hehe it's okay, I'm not a bad guy" turning sideways as he try his best to look innocent. I smiled towards Kira, and told him "don't worry, Im all yours" as I try to calm Kira down.. Besides, he's still weak, and he started attacking again. Hahaha

Everybody started munching more, still teasing. Suddenly I remembered who got Kira poisoned. I will look for him after this, to end it all.

Kira:

My ears went from being perked up to being down.I sat on the floor,my tail swaying very slowly.Under my breath I mumbled quietly,

"You better be all mine......."

I looked away my face blushed red

Nicholas:

Giggling a bit,unable to keep from laughing at how cute my brother is acting right now.I had never seen him he so protective twords anyone else but me before,so this was new and cute.

"Brother,no offence to Neji,but he isn't my type...Lee and Misa are my types...except for Misa being a girl that is..."

I smile cutely at them both

"ofcourse I'm all yours My love" I smiled at Kira while biting my food.. But my smile is halfly just a mask..

As everyone seem to be enjoying theirselves, I think this isn't the right time to be celebrating or anything, well, it is because Kira woke up, but, the fact that the guy who's trying to .. kill? or capture Kira is still around, I couldnt put my hundred percent in to this happy situation.

"uhh, hey, you guys.." and everyone looked at me "dont you think we need to find the culprit behind Kira's poison?" as I was heard and everyone became quiet..

Lee answered back saying "who is that guy anyway? And why is he doing this?" remembering most of the guys who were after Kira are dead or left already. Kira might know the answer to this.

Kira:

Looked down sad

"He was probably wanting to return me from where I came from......!"

I looked away,hateing to remember where he came from

Nicholas;

Whimpered and hugs my brother

"NOOOOOO,I WONT LET YOU GO BACK!!!"

"If that is so, then we shall go get that man before he gets us" irritated "so you knew this guy?" asking Kira, I wanted to ask more but I think Kira had enough with his memory, we will just have to kill that guy. "Everyone, let's all do this together, alright?!" I said to finish this all.

"We should wait for tomorrow and rest for today so we'll have a bunch of energy for tomorrow.." my urge on killing that guy has worsen "i will definitely kill that guy!"

Kira:

Nods a bit and climbs into your arms and lays my head on your chest

"I wanna sleep close to you...Neji...can I?"

I smile a bit,hearing yoyr heartbeat in my ears

Nicholas:

Nods,but doesn't wanna fight,I hate fighting...it makes me feel like a bad guy.But I'll agree to help in any way I can.

"Is there anything I can do?Besides fight...?"

I nodded at you and smiled, "rest here" hugging you as you listen to my heartbeat pumping a little loud. I looked back at Nicholas and thought, "you can play a trap if you like" and smiled, since he loves playing and is very cheerful, it'd be a big help to help our case. I pointed at Misa and asked her to help us as well as Lee nodded back at me with agreement to help with the fighting scenes. You, my kira, will help a lot. Smiling with content, after this, we will become a true family.

Kira:

Nodded and snuggled closer to you.Quickly falling into a calm sleep amd happily laying in your arms.

I was ready to put my past behind me...I almost couldn't wait...

if I could be happy with Neji and not have to worry about my past....it would make me so happy...

Nicholas:

Smiled knowing exactally what my brother was thinking.

"Ok.Good night."

Nicholas went to sleep curled up in the corner,my tail wrapped around my body and my ears down ,sleeping peacefully

Leaning my head on yours kissing your forehead my eyes started to drop on its own. Even Lee and Misa have fallen asleep too. 'I will make it happen, I will make your dreams come true.' are the thoughts running in my head. Aiming to win this fight, and hoping to have the nicest dream with my love tonight, I sleep.

Kira:

I had nothing but good dreams up untill the sunrise.

I woke early,feeling a lot better then before and alot more energetic.

I kiss Neji's lips smiling and blushing a light pink

Nicholas:

Dreaned that we all won and my brother was happy again.

But reminded myself that dreams are just dreams.....and I sighes sadly.

Then I woke up just in time to see my brother kiss Neji,and I smiled

"We will win!"

I whispered to myself

Waking up and rubbing my eyes. "ohayo" I just felt Kira's kiss, I'm completely drowned by my sleeping, I still feel a little sleepy, but I suddenly remembered what today is. While Lee and Misa still is asleep, the doctor knocked on the door, I opened it and he said bunch of things about Kira's health and such, and then he said Kira may leave the hospital grounds today. I signed some stuffs on the paper and off the doctor go.

I smiled back to Kira and told him "We can go now" as I lend my hand on him, throwing something to Lee to wake him up and he stood up shocked. Hehe a little funny part. We went down to the cashier and I paid the bills.. And we are now off to find the last villain.. That stupid poison guy.. Iish..

Kira:

Gets so excited to leave this stupid place.My tail sways exciteadly.

"Lets go,lets go!!"

Tugs at your arm happily,pulling a bit harder but not hard enough to hurt you.

Nicholas:

Smiled exciteadly and hugs the Doctor,then Lee,then Misa and then Neji.

"Lets get this shit to go away!!"

Lays my head on my brother's chest,cuddled to him

"I'm so glad we are together again,and so glad you are better...all this will end soon and we will never be apart again!"

I smiled at Kira thinking this is nice, but my face went back to being serious as we walk out the hospital. "Where should we find him first?" Asking Kira, since I think he's the one who knows.. Lee and Misa follows..

Kira:

I look down sadly and my ears drop

"I'm guessing at the house my old owner forced me to stay at...I was stuck in a cage....."

Looking down very sadly cause I know I gotta go back to that place

Nicholas:

Gasps and looks at my brother

"You were kept in a cage.....ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?"

My ears are now pinned back with fustration

"Easy now, Nicholas.." I pat his head and continued my words "We're going to kill that guy anyway.."

Then silence came while we walk.. I asked Kira to point out where exactly that house is... And so now we are there.. Looking at it Misa felt a little scared, she can smell something weird inside the house... Something scary.. Lee kept her in his hands while we walk towards the said house.

The house was pretty,a very fancy house and was well kept.Kira shivered a violent shiver and he got scared.

But ue knew he was the one that had to go up to the door...cause the owner would answer for him...considering he owned Kira...

Kira:

Walked up to the door,ears down in fear and tail laying completly still.I knocked on the door and whispered quietly but spoke a bit louder,remembering I must not show fear...

"M-Master.....I have come back.....!!"

I called out,useing the same hate filled voice Neji knew when we first met each other"

Nicholas:

Holds myself back from hissing at my brothers words.

"Neji.....I hate this already!!!"

I shut Nicholas' mouth for a bit, telling him to hush, as Kira said his hello the plan already started..

/flashback while we're walking on the streets/

'so here's the plan, Kira will go back there with Nicholas, and Nicholas shall play our bait, he'll round up everyone in the place as we(Lee, Misa and I) all try to get in without them noticing us. Misa will be our smelling guide, and Lee shall help me with our goal.'

Lee - "so like, Kira is the key to our gate, Nicholas is a gift for them, and we are the burglars at night" laughs

'yes. That's it.' end of discussion

/end.of.flashback/

Before they opened the door I looked at you and my lips shared the words "be careful" as I rub Nicholas' head as well..

Kira:

Nodded slowly as Nicholas walked to my side.And I walked into the house cautiously,holding Nicholas close to my sode

"L-long time no see......"

My voice is already becomeing hated and angry

Nicholas:

My body is shaking in fear and I remain clinged onto my brother,scared for his life and mine

"Hurry.....lets get this over with!!"

As they walked down the long corridor they saw a tall middle aged man who was sitting in a chair bored.

Servent:

"Master.....Kira has returned to you...and he brought his twin as an apology for running away!"

They walk in the house my eyes are in Kira's face. "I will watch over" Climbing up one of the tree near the house and seeing many bodyguards around the place, Lee and I thinks of a way to sneak in tonight. As of now I couldn't see what's going on inside, as long as Kira have my fingers on that collar if something happens to him I will know. Hope he yells loud enough, but even so, I will then come. Misa stayed behind the tree with Lee, and we wait until the night for us to attack.

Kira:

Yawned a bit when nightfall came and made sure to remain out of reach of the Master,and keeping Nicholas even closer to my side.

I knew if we got seperated the Master would take advantage of one of us,and if that had to happen,I would let that be me cause my brother will NOT be hurt!!

When we got to a room I laid Nicholas on the bed we were to sleep on,in plain sight of Neji,and laid ontop of him to protect him

"I love you,my sweet brother!"

Nicholas:

Smiled when my brother laid on me for protection.I wrapped my arms around him,petting his head softly,like our dad would when one of us were scared.I smiled so much,having my brother so close to me again

"I love you too,my brother!"

The sun is gone, the moon is up, still up the three I see some parts of the house unguarded, I snapped my fingers slightly and Lee heard. He nodded going off to the place where it is unguarded with Misa, I went down the tree to find out more on the other side, so we got separated. When I got to the other side of the house I was almost caught by some other guards, phew, that was close. I turned right, and another right of the house corner and some guards saw me, they were about to yell when I kicked their faces all at once. I took their guns and baton and hurriedly when through, whatever happens to Lee I know they'll survive, I'll just continue from here on my own.

I went in and felt the agony in such place.. I wonder what happens in this place with such a wicked master.. And this moment I'm trying my best to locate where Kira is, one of the rooms here...