Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

Kira:

I slept calmly on your chest,my body relaxed finally and my tail swaying again.I felt a bit better,knowing I would have help finding my twin.Now my only goal was to rest and get better so I can find my twin tomorrow

Nicholas:

After it finally stopped raining I crawled out from the tree and quickly dashed into the city Kira and the rest of you are in.I find my way to where my old house use to stand and I can tell by the smell of the place Kira was here not long ago.I smile knowing my brother is alive and I look at the graves.I prey for their souls to rest.

I then climb into a nearby tree and rest again,hopeing Kira will return "I hope to be reunited with you soon Kira~Sempai..."

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

*the next morning*

I stood up removing you gently from my chest, you were still sound asleep.. Me and my friend talked about the plan.. We were thinking about which plan is safer for you, to find your twin with me or to stay here at the hide out? We dont know.. About almost 30 minutes we decided to bring you.. But my friend warned me about my hunting skills.. "Neji, make sure you always think about what you're doing.. You might end up like yo-" I punched him before he finished his sentence "I will never become like that stupid guy.. Dont even dare tell me those words" he fell down and told me "I know, I just want to remind you, we've been bestfriends since we were little, and whenever I see you grin like that when hunting, it creeps me out dude" He said as he stood up "I know what I'm doing.." and I stared at you while you are asleep "atleast now I know what I'm doing.." I came to you and kissed your forehead.. Waiting for you to wake up.

Kira:

Wakes up a bit,my ears twitch slightly "Lets go find my brother.....please" I very gently kissed your cheek and stood up,determination in my eyes.My only secret is that my body hasn't recovered.I still feel weak and a have a fever of 101

I avoid letting you touch my body and I streach "Lets go." Looks at the girl "You don't need her.....if my twin is close enough I can find him by my self,SHE WILL NOT FOLLOW US!!!" I hiss loudly at the girl "You stay,understand"

i canfeel something strange towards you, something different. Hmm,ah! You seemed livelier than before, but you look pale.. I laughed for a bit "haha are you jealous Kira?" I teased you a little "hey, we still need her with us, because my friend is also coming, just in case your twin tries to run" Imagining another 'stubborn you' that is.. I looked at you really closely, smiled and said "I promise not to touch her My love.." silence for a bit and I continued "as long as you promise to be good, that is" I smiled and kissed you, just a smack on your lips, i felt as if you're warm, warmer than normal.. I walked towards the food stock, took out some food to eat and threw it to everyone, each having their own box of cereal cookies.. "Let's eat, after this we will go.." I smiled hoping to have a good day with the lively Kira.

Turns my head away after catching the box "My brother is too kind hearted and trusting to run...besides seeing me,he would only run to me.Me and you can just go then,if she goes i'll go alone"

I open the box and starts crunching on the cereal.I yawn sleepily but streaches after finishing my box of food,eatting it all

"No lets just me and you gk and find my brother,if there are too many people he may get scared....lets just us go"

Quickly I grab your arm and tug on it,trying to pull you "Lets go,lets go,lets go!!"

"a-ano~" I looked back to my friend and smiled a bit 'tehe we're going now' and my friend smiled back and said 'call me if you need help!" I yelled back at him "naaah we can do this" as you pull me out the room. I felt warm and smiled at you, thinking about you holding into my arm, gee I feel overwhelmed right now. "where do we find your brother then?" I asked you while your holding into my arms..

Kira:

Tugging you twords the place we were yesterday "He must be back home...it is his safty place.He always said if we were seperated he would return home once a month.He I try to time it,but I can never get there when he is there...I always miss him...I know he has to be there today...so lets go" My blue eyes sparkling happily at the thought of finding my twin finally as I pull you with me smiling,my ears twitch happily and my tail swaying happily

Nicholas:

My tail sways slightly as the breeze blows. "Kira~Sempai...I know you are near...I can smell you...but who are you with.Did you let your cold heart love?"

My ears twitch happily knowing you'll come here for me

"I can feel your excitement Kira-chan.." smiles at you.. Feeling a little different because you were never this happy before.. "I hope you stay like that" saying it in a very low tone almost whispering on the side, I went to where you pulled me, also excited to meet your twin and hoping your brother wont be scared of me.. He might know me as a hunter..

Kira:

We get there at noon,and I look happily around.In the tree near the worn down house I see the purple neko and I squeel happily "NICHOLAS~CHAN!!!!" I scream loudly and make a big leap into the tree,tackling him out of the tree and onto the ground into a mud bath.

Nicholas laughed and sat up,covered from head to toe in mud "Kira Semapi!!"

Kira pulled Nicholas close and he burried his head into Kira's chest "Oh Kir~Semapi!I'm so glad to see you alive,so very glad!!"

After long moments of their happy family reunion Nicholas walked up to you and hugged you,getting you all muddy "Thank you for keeping my brother safe,thank you so very much!" holds you close smiling and rubs my head against yout cheek "I am so glad someone takes care of him,he is so sturbbon!"

Kira:

Begins gets a bit jealous,and I bite my lip hard

"aah! I'm getting all muddy ni-.. Nicholas? I'm right, right?" I say as I pat his head with a smiling face.. I happily answered him "yes, yes I took good care of Kira-chan. And yes.. He is stubborn" both Nicholas and I laughed about it and I unconsciously said to myself "such a cute neko.. really cute" I say..

I looked at you and smiled "Kira-chan, you're brother is as cute as you" telling you while Nicholas keeps on clinging towards me, as I stood up there like a tree to him.

Nicholas: laughed and licked your cheek playfully,my tail swaying happily

Kira: I close my eyes and sigh,but I do think it would be smart to warn Nicholas...and tell you

"Me and my brother were seperated after mom died...he was kidnapped by the one that killed our mother...but I suppose he got away from that person...but I was worried!" My tail drops a bit in saddness "Brother...I know you are loveing...but be warned he killed our father..."

Nicholas: Looks at you and smiles "Kira~Sempai I knew this already,but it was the past,what is done is done.All that matters now is that he seems to want to make up for what he had done...besides he so cute!" knows it will anger my brother but decided that if he insists on giving me such a jealous look I will encourage him to show his love twords this guy.I deeply kiss Neji's lips smiling

Kira: I clench my fist tightly watching my brother kiss you

"mmm?" can't say a word because I was kissed! Damn I was kissed by Kira's brother! And thought that his lips were soft as well.. But.. I looked at you and saw that glare.. I pushed Nicholas for a bit and told him "woah haha not so fast cutie, we can hug for now" and hugged him really tight.. I can feel your glare and dont know what to do, though it's kind of cute for you to get jealous like that.. I think I want to tease you as well.. I kissed Nicholas' forehead and hugged him and smiled at you saying "your brother's right, past is past Kira-chaaan" and laughed while hearing your brother's 'kyaaa' as I hug him tight. Though I could still feel my guilt about that issue, I just want to show you I really want to make it up to you as well.

Nicholas: Blushing and kind of smiling as I whisper in your ear "The more jealous he gets the more he is going to want to grab you from me.I use to do this to him when it came to daddy"

Kira: Quickly grabs you from him and pushes you behind me "HE'S MINE NICHOLAS~CHAN!!!!UNDERSTAND!!!!!" My ears were down and ready to strike and my tail swaying in annoyance.I keep my guard up as if defending you from him.

Nicholas: Gives Neji an "I told you so" look,a big smile on his face

"ne, ne, stop it you too.." suddenly hugged you from your back "Kira-chan is easily jealous..." teasing you a little "I feel so handsome right now hahaha" I went to Nicholas and rubbed his head "you're stubborn too" I said.. I held your hand and told you both "let's go back to the hide out before anything else happens here" I smiled at you telling you "it's going to be okay now" but deep inside I'm thinking 'I hope so, I will do my best so everything will be okay from now on'..

Nicholas: Smiles a bit and nods knowing what you are thinnking inside your mind.I gently hold your hand as if I'm too scared to grip your hand to tightly.

Kira: Sighs "If we have to fight then let me do it.I have to protect....." Quickly I become silent,not wanting you to know I care about you.I just quietly walk beside you as I look around the forest happily loving the scene a lot. "Me and Nicholas would play through the forest with our daddy....he taught us what was safe and what wasn't" you can see a faint smile upon my face as i think about our family

"Your father is great..." I looked at you still with the guilt inside of me.. "My fa-.. Master used to hunt in those woods.." suddenly realizing what I said isnt good.. I just said "uh, sorry" the walk is too silent and I didnt look into you or even your brother.. Tightens my hands that holds yours and your brother's, my face suddenly felt the hate I always felt for my Master.. I've always felt envious to my friends who have a family.. I shook my head and forget about it..

We both hug you tightly,letting your head rest on our shoulders as we put our hands on your back,ontop of eachothers.

Nicholas: "Don't worry.We will protect you.My brother secretly loves you and that makes you my brother-in-law,so you are my family,and family protects eachother"

Kira: Holding you,not denying what Nicholas is saying ".......Agreed......you are important to me,so I have to protect you....so don't worry.....because you are...." For a few seconds I froze uo but decided i must speak and tell you now,while i have the courage "You are very charished....and loved.....understand.So stop looking so down and guilt ridden....ok"

I smiled.. Looked at both of you I want to cry.. But.. Naaah.. So I started to hug you both and teased "haha you two, I feel so handsome right now" and laughed hard at it "two nekos for me?" I kissed both your foreheads and walked again..

I thought of happy things in my head.. And completely forgotten about the problem we have, a gunshot! It almost hit me, almost at my feet, a guy coming towards us "who the ef" I said with my eyes half closed to see the guy clearer.. My eyes startled as I saw who it was.. "you traitor.." pointing the gun to me "a person like you should be killed" he said.. "Kuroshiro!" I called out to him as soon as I remembered that face, he was the apprentice I use to battle with when I was young.. he was one of the best hunters before but I surpassed him after time, I found out that he was the one after Nicholas, while I took the quest to capture Kira.. He pointed the gun towards me as I try to cover the two of you from my behind, thinking of something to do with this guy.

Kira: Pulls away from you and uses my speed to dash infront of him.I use my claws and scratch pressure points in his body,forceing him to release the guy.Quickly I throw it to Neji and slash his face deeply,my protection instincts kicking in to full protection mode "Take nicholas and tun....do not defy my words and stay.I can defend myself,I have since i was 4.Please take him and go!!!" I slam the guy down to the ground,holding him in place with my full strength

Nicholas: Gets teary eyed but knows what my brother says is true.I take Neji's hand and I run off,back the way he and my brother came,wanting to keep Neji safe for my brother "Kira~Sempai would hate the world again if you were hurt....lets get back to the hideout and wait for him"

My heart started to bump loud, it beats of fear to lose you "NO WAY!" I turned back at you and yelled at you very angrily "THAT GUY IS MY OPPONENT KIRA!" I ran fast towards you and pulled you away, I gave you my angry face "I WILL NEVER LET ANYONE HURT YOU KIRA, AND I WILL NEVER LET YOU FIGHT!" panting so hard my eyes turned blank only staring at Kuroshiro with deep anger.. I stared saying "You dont know this guy, do not be stubborn this time, Kira.".. Kuroshiro stood up, his gun flew away when you slammed him down.. He laughed "haha, now the captive protects you, what the hell did you do to them, Neji?" getting ready to fight "touched them til they preach you?" he said with a teasing tone "you dont give a fucking damn, loser" I said, he glanced a glare at me as I say 'loser'.. "who the fuck you calling loser, son of a" and there we start to fight.. I threw you my cellphone and told you to call my friend and pick you up and beside that telling you "obey me this time."

Kira: throws the phone to Nicholas and walks away "I obey no one!Nicholas stay with him I'm leaving,do what ever you fucking want!!" I continue walking away,my tail wrapped tightly around my waist and my ears down.I keep walking untill I am out of site,not really careing where i end up.

Nicholas: Gasps and whines "Kira~Sempai......" He looks at the phone and calls the person you said to call "Um...hi....my name is Nicholas.....I am Kira~Sempai's brother.....Neji told me....well my brother....to call you.He is fighting the guy that is after me...what can you do?" My eyes remain on where Kira was walking away "Kira~Sempai......left me here......he hates when people don't let him try.....even if he knows it's hopess he raised himself to fight......he hates people underestimating him....but still....I finally find him...and he abondens me...." I dropped the phone and began crying "DON'T ABONDEN ME KIRA~SEMPAI!!!!!!!COME BACK!!!!!!!!" Crying more

Still in the middle of fight we smashed each other as hard as we can. Leaving marks on each body, blood sprouting every wound that we make.. We burst out the anger we had for each other.. This is my moment.. My Moment to finally let all my hatred out.. I heard what you said and I know you're running away again but I cant leave this guy here, if I have to kill him I will because if I dont, he will try to come back again..

My friend suddenly came because of Nicholas' call "what happened?!" he said seeing me almost done fighting.. Using the Sklave's nose they pointed out where you went.. "YOU GO GET KIRA!" I yelled at my friend, and I'm really mad, and you even added up to it, I told you not to be stubborn anymore.. seeing Nicholas cry I have to hurry and finish this fight, but it might take long, since we were both the best hunters in history, fighting each other wont be that easy..

Nicholas: stopps the girl from going after Kira "If you send this girl,Kira~Sempai will kill her....the way he feels right now he would literally kiss her,he....he feels like you don't trust him....it isn't just his fault....." I keep my head down crying still

Kira: Already about 10 miles away I duck behind rocks which are half covered by the surrounding river water.Knkwing full well a scent trail will go cold when water is involved.I curl inbetween the rocks,easily hideing myself from all angels of view. "You don't trust me.....you bastard....so why the fuck should I stay near you...." I curl tighter and tighter "Nicholas~Chan....I....I'm sorry....I-I'll return for you later tonight when everyone is asleep....we will never be seperated like we were again....wait for me..."

"its not what I meant! I aim to protect him!" I said really mad.. "he's just being stubborn!" I said as I took my final hit to Kuroshiro's head.

Fighting for so long.. Kuroshiro gave up.. "I.. I cant believe you betrayed.. your own father.." He said with his bleeding head "I dont know who's the father you're talking about" And smashed his head and left him dead.

Exhausted and panting I walked to Nicholas and carried him.. My friend carried the sklave and followed me.. "we will bring them to us, since I think it's not safe to leave them there" I can hear other hunters from afar.. As I walk I thought about you 'you got me wrong Kira, why would I not trust you? I just want to protect you' telling to myself. 'I can't just let you protect me, I'm the one who should protect you' saying to myself with a frown.

Nicholas: Burried my head into your chest sadly,my tail swaying slowly "Why did he leave me behind.....I-I don't want to be abonden again.....Kira~Sempai.....do you think he will come back to me...?" I slowly close my eyes,my ears folded down in saddness

Kira: Getting really sleepy I close my eyes.But quickly I open them,hearing someine enter the water,a voice familiar to me

The random guy from before walks down the river "Here kitty kitty,I know you're here!" He walked further down and spotted the tip of ky tail.harshly he grabbed my tail and I cried out as he yanked me you from the rocks and quickly bashed me in the head with a rock half the size of my head.I keep myself concious and begin fighting back as hard as my dazed body can.

In the end he won,useing the same needle tactic he did before.But this time he quickly ran off with me,he wasn't going to be caught this time by Neji.He got to a clearing 20 miles away and threw me on the ground hard,tieing me up tightly to a tree,and called someone.

"I got the cat kid.Do you want my location?"

The place he was at he knew would be too far for the girl to smell,since I was once submerged in water my scent had long disappeared,and with that he smiled