Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

Neji: Slower and slower I move til my body stopped on its own, kissing each other I caressed your cheeks, hugged you really tight and whispered to your ears "I love you", sweet smile pasted on my face while we're still in the bath tub..

Lee and Sklave: The sklave blushed "m-misa?".. Lee then said "Misa is cute" and so the sklave nodded and looked down really shy "I-im .. I'm Misa then" and smiled.. "yes! Misa! Nicholas is so smart and cute!" Leepinched Nicholas' cheeks while saying that.

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

Kira:

Moans into our kiss blushing and holds you close,lovingbyour whispered words I reply even quiter "I love you too" I hold you close,my eyes sparkling happily at your words.

Nicholas:

Smiles exciteadly as I purr and blush shyly at the compliments "Thank you for giving me so many compliments.I hate the way this sounds but..." I look down a bit sad "You and Neji will have to collar me and Kira.....if we are to be 'Free' in this world,a collar must be on out necks..." My ears drop down sadly and my tail gets still "I hate it.....otherwise we cant go outside again.....I would be ok woth staying inside but kira would go crazy....."

Neji: Smiling at you I'm thinking of another round. But I guess that's enough for now. I took my thing out from your behind and just hugged you with gladness. Kissed you again and again.

Lee and Misa: "what? like a pet? but.. That's a bit odd specially for Neji, since I think Kira's more than just a pet to him" looking at the bathroom door thinking of what might be happening inside.. Misa just stared thinking about herself as well, since she's a sklave and is hunted by her past owners as well, which is the police..

Kira:

Quietly makes a cute purring sound for you and snuggles to your chest blushing.

Hearing Nicholas' words i know them to be true,my ears drop and I just snuggle again twords your body

Nicholas:

Looks away "It is the natural thing.....for us Neko breeds......"

Looks away a bit biteing my lip hard enough blood trails down my mouth,a deep saddness showing in my purple eyes.

"I don't want to wear one,but it is the only way.....Misa is lucky,all though a run away she would not need one....I-I have to.....and so does Kira....my only request is......can it be purple?"

Neji: When I saw your ears down I knew something is wrong, I couldnt hear much of what's happening outside so I might have to ask you "is something the matter Kira?" and hugged you after that.

Lee and Misa: Lee wipes nicholas' blood on his lips and suddenly changed his mood "but.." dont know what to say anymore, Lee just continued wiping Nicholas' blood and said "yea, purple.." Misa then stared with her eyes showing frowns "I'm not really lucky...... I'm.. I'm not allowed to go outside or else... They might see me.." and suddenly went to Lee's back hugging him.. "If.. If it wasnt for Lee-san's help I wouldnt be taken from those demons" and teared for a bit.

Kira:

Smiles a bit and hugs him

"I need a collar....."

My tail moves a bit and I looked away.And I lick your cheek softly.

"C-can....i-it....be blue.....?"

I studder a bit,forceing the words to be said.

Nicholas:

Smiles and licks her eyes and makes the tears go away.

"Don't cry...with you having being a police 'Pet' you will be safe...they wouldn't turn against you"

Whines a bit and looks down falling to my knees

"My chest hurts........"

Neji: Stunned with your cuteness I sighed andjust said "then blue it is.." Without actually thinking of what's going on. I rested for abit and hugged you tight. Closing my eyes my heart is racing.

Lee and Misa: "are you alright?" Lee asked Nicholas and catch him as he fell "what's wrong?" carrying Nicholas to the bed again, Lee knocked the bathroom door, something bad is happening. Misa went to Nicholas andwatched over while Lee is still in the middle of disturbing my rest.

• 3 weeks later...

Kira:

Nods a bit and jumps out of the tub and runs to my brother's side. I kneel down to him and smile a bit. "Me and him are so connected that when I feel hurt in any way he does too...he reacted to my pain...sorry"

Nicholas:

Laying asleep in the bed, hearing my brother's words I roll over on my side and sleep peacefully,thinking about what to eat tomorrow

Neji: Coming out from the bathroom naked "what's going on" I asked as I wrapped your body with the towel. Suddenly I was confused "what is that collar for again?" because I just said 'yes' without the topic sinking in my brain.

Lee and Misa: Lee nodded to Kira as he said that "Nicholas suddenly fainted" then Misa asked "is Nicholas-san going to be alright?" with her eyes trembling. Lee went to Nicholas and caressed his head "so this is the kind of twins you two are.." while staring at the sleeping Nicholas.

Kira:

Sighs and shakes my head. "Nicholas will tell you later..." Walks away going outside for a rest and a breath of fresh air after wrapping a coat around himself.

Nicholas:

Snores silently as I sleep. Feeling someone touch my hair my ear twitches happily, loveing to be touched and petted

Neji: "hm?" I looked at you as you go outside and followed "you cant just go out by yourself Kira" I put on my coat and pants and came along with you. "Can't you explain to me? Why do you need a collar?" confused about everything that is happening.

Lee and Misa left inside the room. Misa laid her haid to Lee's lap while Lee continues rubbing Nicholas' head.

Kira:

Sighed a bit.

"I am a Neko...a Pet amongst man kind...without a collar I will never be allowed to roam freely...no matter how badly I want to do so it can never happen...not without a collar showing I'm an owned Pet..."

Nicholas:

Purrs happily for Lee, loving the feeling of his hand against my head.Happily I purr more and yawn a bit as I open my eyes and lick Lee's hand blushing and smiling

Neji: "is that so..." I looked up the sky thinking... "you said blue right?" I then held your hand and pulled you a bit "come with me" I said. We then went to a 24/7 clothing shop nearby, i put a cap on your head a little baggy top, making your tail hide a bit and also your ears.

Lee and Misa: Lee blushed when Nicholas' licked his hand, he stopped a bit but comtinued rubbing. He covered his face for a little not wanting anyone to see his blush while Misa is about to sleep as well being tired of what had happened.

Kira:

Looks around the store slightly,my eyes focused on all things around me.I smile at a few clothing items I see but look at the collar section and my smile fades, hateing the thought of wearing something so disgraceful around my neck.

"N-Nicholas...will want a purple one..."

Nicholas:

Tugs Misa into the bed with me and cuddles to her shoulder smiling and licks her cheek. "I love you Misa...love you as well lee"

Neji: "you want some clothes?" I asked still holding your hand "pick anything... we'll buy it" as I say those words we came across the collars.. and I said "that can wait.." I want to enjoy the moment of shopping with you, with clothes, not collars.

Lee and Misa: Misa was surprised and didnt say anything. She got shy by Nicholas' licks, but then she really is sleepy, so she smiled infront of Nicholas 'goodnight' and closing her eyes while saying "we love you too, Nicholas-san". Lee then got tickled by the lick and laughed a little, telling Nicholas "tehe so cute" rubs two heads of cute kids he whispered in their ears "I love you two" and smiled.

Kira:

Nods a bit as I look around.Seeing many kinds of clothes with many diffrent designes I tilt my head.

"Some are cute..."

I look around a bit more and stop at a matching outfit that isa black shirt and pants with a blue belt going around the waist.It looks to be a tight fit but it is meant to be,meant to be seductive and flashy.I blush a light shade of pink and smile.

"This one is the one I like..."

Neji: "heh" I smiled with grin as I thought of when you wear that clothing "then we shall buy it" we walked more and I suddenly thought of my own "you pick one for me, since..." I stopped for a bit "since we're lovers now, aren't we?" flashed back some moments on the tub, I blushed a bit and tells you to pick some clothes for me.

Nods a bit,also remembering the events in the tub and blushing lightly. I wander around for a while and come upon a dark green shirt and black pants that have chains hanging from the belt loops on it.I smile a bit and look at you. "How about this outfit?"

Neji: Looking at the outfit I seem to look cool on it, I do in any clothes anyways. I smiled at you and said "then it is" then I took the outfit you picked for me. Thinking about it, I remembered what we really came here for 'the collar'. I told you to "stay here and pick more for Nicholas and the others, I'll go check on somewhere" not really wanting you to worry about the collars, so I didn't say I was going there.

While you weren't looking I took a peek on those collars, seeing them differently I think it is horrible, 'I don't like any of these'. Just imagining you with a collar, I feel bad about it, you're my lover, not my pet. Tsk. Really.... I have to pick one quickly, I saw a collar that doesnt look so much like one, It's blue with some designs on it, 'hmmm' I think it'd look good on you, so i took it, it has a pendant where I should put my fingerprint on plus a signature to know who the owner is, I took a purple one for Nicholas, I know it sounds off but I thought 'I hope they'll like this'.

I went to the sales lady and told her to cash it in the cashier for you not to see me buying it. And there while waiting for it, I went back to you at the clothing section.

Picks Nicholas out a dark purple pair of pants and a dark pink shirt.I smile happily at the colors,I know he would love them so much.I then pick out a sky boue pair of pants and a white shirt for Misa.I look around for a long while and find a pair of grey pants that look slightly silmilar to Riko's outfit and gets a orange shirt,just cause it's unique.

As I see you I smile happily at you

"Finished"

"Are you done?" I smiled back at you, I looked at the cashier and signal the sales lady to come quickly, she gave me the bought collars in a paper bag and my change in it. I gave her a tip and hid the paper bag in my coat. I then looked back at you, smiling, then I told you "let's go to the cashier now" and held your hand while we're on it.

While paying, I can't help myself thinking about you being my lover, is this how lover's shop mehe it's my first time. I dont even know how to pick clothes for myself, Lee used to buy things for me. I Held you nearer to me and smiled, the cashier smiled at us I dont know what it meant though, it must be good. After we bought those clothes I pulled you out the shop not reminding you about the collars, I know you'd feel sad about it, so I just pulled you and not say anything.

I walk around happily,and exciteadly as I look up at the stary sky.I give you a kind smile and hold your hand smiling more.

"We should go to tye beach,and lay in the sand...I don't want to get wet but I do wanna see the water,and the moon shining off the water...can we...please?"

I smile more,thinking about how cool it would be to do that

- - - Updated - - -

I walk around happily,and exciteadly as I look up at the stary sky.I give you a kind smile and hold your hand smiling more.

"We should go to tye beach,and lay in the sand...I don't want to get wet but I do wanna see the water,and the moon shining off the water...can we...please?"

I smile more,thinking about how cool it would be to do that

I smiled with a face that says 'oh my, I have no choice' then answered you "we will go then" and smiled again. Holding your hands in the middle of the night, walking in the streets it's a lovely evening. I then lent my back, told you I'd carry you, so we can go to the beach faster, using my feet again, I ran towards where the sea is. Feeling the wind touch my cheeks and waves my hair back, I smile with gladness with the night.

Resting on your back I smile a bit,laying my head on your shoulders and enjoying the ride.I close my eyes resting happily against you.

Gently I wrap my arms around you a bit more and in your coat I feel the other bag and knows what's it it.I take out my collar and clasp it around my neck,and will wait for you to finger print the lock

Meh I was caught. But couldnt help because I'm carrying you at my back. You put it in you neck and I continued my run. Few minutes we reached the beach already. Panting a little I held you down the sand and sat beside you, moving closer I sighed a bit, opened the print pendant and pressed my thumb towards it. It sparked for a little and read my fingerprint. I smiled back at you and told you "you're officially mine now" and kissed you while the moon shines bright, same as the love I feel for you.