Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

A slight shiver ran down my back,and down through my tail.I looked up at you and kicked you back hard,useing all my strength.

Quickly I tumbled from the couch and ran for the door,raching out for the handle I realized you must have locked it again when he left.I stood there and turned twords you slowly,my face showing no fear only the rediness to defend myself by any means necessary

"Try it and you'll be the one hurt,not me!"

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

I stood up from the kick but it didnt hurt me, I looked deeply into your eyes as I pull you over to me, I can see the fear you are only hiding, holding your weist with your hands at your back, my face nearest to yours I say "try hurting me if you can.." I pushed you to the walls still holding your hands from your back I licked your ears and bit a little waiting for you to groan over me.

Closes my eyes a bit feeling yur bite I open one eye "H-Hey!!!!NO BITING!!!!!!!" I use my tail to slap you hard across the face as I strugle.

A guy,the one that had me earlier now sitting in the window seal laughed "You wont get respect from that creature being that kind.You have to beat it into him!!!That neko has been taught to show no fear and fight untill his last breath,do your worst,beat fear and respect into him!!STOP BEING SO SPINELESS!!!!!!!!" Sighs a bit and chuckles "Your friend was going twords the right path,make him fear your next move"

"I'LL DO WHAT i WANT!" throwing something sharp at him "stop being such a fuckhole and get your ass out of here!" what the hell is that guy doing here? I held your head pushing it down and held you from the back of your neck, I glared back at the guy telling him to fuck off.

The guy laughed and jumped from the window seal,leaving us alone again

I struggled hard to get free,my body tenced up tight and my ears down in defence/threatened mode "DAMNIT LET ME GO" My tail swayed fast,my body and mind slowly becoming panicked as my heart began raceing "L-let goo!!!!!" I cied out loudly trying to quickly calm myself down so my body doesn't overwork itself

"I love your tail but you keep on using it to slap me" I laughed a bit remembering the first slap "tsk tsk you really want to be tamed dont you?" I faced your head towards me and sighed deeply "stubborn" I held both your hands on your back again and this time, with the stubborn tail, not making you move a single bit "you wanna go to the rewards office now?" threatens you as you glare back at me. I dont wish to hurt you, but I will if you make me.

Starts laughing hard enough it brought tears to my eyes "You wont take me there,you want to keep me too much to do that,besides,if you were going to do that you would have done so a very long time ago,I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR LITTLE LIES YOU IDIOT"

My eyes npw showing no fear at all and my body calmed down

"aah, so you dont believe me now.." I taped your mouth and tied your hands and feet and tail up with my face saying 'fine' and I carried you outside walking, going to the place where the officer will give me the prize. "hmm, now I'm thinking about the money, not you." now what will you do? I thought, "haa you are just too stubborn.." I walked and carried you while you struggle.. Coming near the meeting place.

All I can think is that I was glad I didn't trust you.After we got half way to the place I quit struggling that thought still goijg through my head.

The only plan i could think of was the second they took hold of me and even haflway reased my restraints I'd fight for dear life...no matter how drugged I would be,I would not let my race die....with me being the only one left....I wouldn't die....I wouldn't become a toy.....I would be free

As I walk going near the meeting place I can see a small fat guy in a suit surrounded by bodyguards, he is holding a briefcase with the money on it. He stared at me with gloomy eyes "what took you so long?" he threw the briefcase and it opened "here's your money"

I feel as if this is a trap, that they are going to kill me as well. And I know because I hunt, and I know traps. "give me the cat" he said, I only stared at him a few seconds and he said it again, with a higher tone "I SAID GIVE ME THE CAT!". I placed you down loosen your tie for a bit and looked at you without saying a word, like I have a plan.

As one of the bodyguards come near me, He took you from me I took a hold of the briefcase and saw it was realy money, I closed it, but when I stood up the guy started to load his gun and pointed it at me. "haha I knew you wouldnt let out that big of a prize" I said. The fat guy told me to put the money down or else he'll kill me, but I didnt. I whistled and my friend came to help me fight everyone else, but before I aim to attack, I whispered to my friend to "get the neko from them and ran off, I'll fight them alone"

I quickly get out of the ropes and kick the guy holding me hard in the guy makeing him gasp for breath and drop me,as I hit the floor my head hit the ground hard,busting it open.Dazzed and a bit dizzy I stood back up and kicked him below the belt hard makeing him cry out loudly in pain and place his hands between his legs,tears rolling down his face

I then continued kicking their asses by myself untill grabbed tightly by the fat guy and squeezed so hard I whinced in pain.Blood went down my face from my head,staining my blue hair,and makeing it stick to my head.I took a very deep breath and headbutted him with the back of my head,breaking his nose.He removed one hand from around me and I used my tail to make him let go of me by slapping him.As he let go he grabbed my tail and once again I cried out but stood my ground.I knocked the gun from his hand by slapping his hand with mine hard and I turned quickly and punched him hard in the throat,causing him to grip his throat but pull my tail harder.

I cried out loudly in pain,my tail throbbing.I bit him hard and he let go of my tail,just to punch me to the ground,when I hit thr ground I rolled.

From a combination,of my head injury,my lifeless tail,blood loss and dizzyness I blacked out in pain,my body laying lifeless on the ground,my breathing almost reduced to nothing

"WTF!" I took my friend back to where I am standing and told him "you're too slow! GRAB THE NEKO STUPID!" I threw him the briefcase and pushed him towards you, he got scared and ran off to you while I'm still in the middle of fighting them on hand. One guy almost shot me but I'm the fastest so he missed, I'm so mad right now I took one of their gun and shoot them one by one, the fat guy whistled as he took you up with a bloody athmosphere, another set of stronger guys came. My friend attacked from the fat guy's back using one of his daggers, stabbing him so many times killing him so, making the rest of the underlings to avenge for him. My friend grabbed you and ran off going to another hide out giving me a sign to which hideout you'll be going while I'm stuck here killing everyone.

My body remains lifeless,my breathing getting weaker as more blood pours from my head.All that is going through my mind is Daddy......sorry.... my breathing slowly gets weaker and weaker but I continue fighting an inner battle for my life which is slipping away from me.Tears fo down my eyes,dripping on the guys back,blood kixed with my tears stain his shirt.

"hey! Neko Neko! Calm down you can't die or else Neji will kill me!" My friend still running off going to the hide out looking back hearing all the gun shots "oh please, dont die.." Trying his best to ran as fast as he could to be able to reach the hide out on time.

My body begins feeling weaker,my ears fold down,and tears continue falling from my eyes as my body begins to give into death.His voice.....tue voice and feel of the guy holding me.....he isn't who I want....he's not the warmth that my heart desires....I cant think.....who would my body want holding it.....why do I feel so cold....

My body tempature drops a bit and so does my breathing,more blood leaving my body

Finally, my friend came to the hide-out.. He fixed your wounds and clothes, finding out you had a fever.. And he locked everything up.. Leaving you two there.. He wanted to touch you, but felt guilty about it.. Because he knows I can smell shit when shit is around.. So he wrapped you in a blanket, waiting fo rme to arrive, hoping I'd be safe as well.

My body continues to shiver and shake,pain rushing through every part of my body.

As time slowly passed my condition only seemed to worsen,my body begining to fall into the darkness of death,but for some reason I continued to fight...to get back to where I was...but my strength to fight is getting weaker and my will is weakening too.I only seem to wait...for someone to call my name....to pull me from the darkness that slowly coveres my soul,dragging me into death...but no one knows my name....cause I never told them...

So many hours have passed my friend is starting to panic. Not knowing what to do. With you sick, and me not yet back, he's worried bigtime.. But suddenly *knock knock* He opened the door and I was there standing emotionless, I walked in the hide out only thinking about you, and I'm full of blood stains, but they're not mine, my friend asked "Is it done, neji?" I didnt answer him though, I saw you lying down and aimed for you straight, and hugged you tight saying "I'm here now, noone will take you but me"..

My ear slightly twitchs,feeling your touch my closed eyes let tears escape them once again.My mind is blank,my body so close to death it is cold to the touch.As if by instinct....or something unknown to my cold heart I whisper quietly,almost in silence "Kira" my mind was too close,I had lost to much blood but yet I still fight....I fight to hear someone.....anyone call my name.

But,unknown to me,my heart only wanted it to be you,who called out to me....only your voice....could push the darkness away,amd bring my soul back to where it belonged....it could only be your voice,that my heart would respond to...it pleaded for you to call out to it...it desired to hear my name come from your mouth

"hm?" I heard words but couldnt understand.. But I sure heard something.. Your name? Is that you? "Kira.." I said softly, confused if it was your name or just calling out another person in your dreams.. I called you again "Kira.." is that you? I thought. I hugged you really really tight telling you "I'm here.." while wiping all your pains of tears away.. My friend came towards me with confused face "what happened Neji?" I answered him "No need to worry, I killed them all, it doesnt matter anymore.." waiting for you to wake up I closed my eyes while hugging you.

My heart skipped a beat,hearing you call my name...I felt as if I could breath again....as if the darkness inside me vanished upon hearing you call to me.Slowly I opened my eyes,the blue in them faded to black and my skin pale and still cold.

In a whispered voice I reply weakly "Yes....that it.......my name......I am.....Kira....." I felt a jolt of pain and I gripped you tightly "I...I can only feel pain......please.....make it.....stop Neji....."

After hearing your words I immediately gave my key to my friend, telling him to go to the medic and give me the medicine I needed, though I completely forgot to tell him to buy me 'my' medicine as well, Nothing matters to me but to keep you alive.. Brushing your hair and caresses your face, keeping myself still as I look at you.. I then said "I will wash away your pain and will never let anyone hurt you again, Kira" and slowly I kissed your lips with a deep sigh of breath.

I open my eyes a bit more,my cheeks become a light pink as your lips touch mine.At first I place my hands against your chest,planing to push you away but instead I just grip your chest a bit confused as to why I don't want to stop you.

Strands of my hair falls over my eyes and slowly I close my eyes

I dont care about anything anymore, all I can think about is just kissing you and making you mine. Your feisty attitude, your cold hard, your fearless eyes, and those soft lips, I want them all for myself. I can feel your grip as I held you tighter, my hand on your neck and the other hugging you back, I wish this night would never end.

Slowly the dark blue coloring returns to my eyes.My body slightly warming up from your embrace.I no longer feel cold....no longer feel as if death is going to take me away...I just feel warm....and happy.

Slowly I move my hands,one on the back of your neck and the other I place on your back,pulling you slightly closer,tighter against me.This is a feeling unknown to me....but it doesn't make me feel like I should withdraw and run....it makes me want to stay....and continue feelingbthis warmth...