Bad Neko Kira x rainbowman (Private)

KiraMidnight

Nicholas:

Whines a bit but nods and gets up,not wanting to but will follow Lee and Misa just because Lee asked me too.I get out from my brother's arms and walk out with Lee and Misa,holding their hands.Still smiling at the fact that my brother ould be ok!

Kira:

Smiles a bit at Lee and waves as they leave.I then pull Neji into my bed and kisses his lips smiling.

"You are so cuye when you're worried about me.But I'm okay now my dearest Neji~Kun,ok?"

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KiraMidnight

• rainbowman

Lee smiled at Nicholas as they left with Misa, suddenly winks at me 'seems like he read my mind'. Pulling me and kisses me, I kissed you back. "cute?" I said as I blinked my eyes "I should be the one telling you that, my love" I said sweetly, smiling, I suddenly pushed over you and kisses you deeply. "It's been almost a week and I feel so empty without you" I said as if whining "I'm really glad you're back, Kira" saying it kissing you again. Damn I cant help but kiss him over and over. I can't control myself.

Holding Neji close I skile and kiss him back happily.I felt glad to know I am alive and even gladder to know all the people I did my best to protect all came to my side and watch over me too....tears filled my eyes and he tightly held Neji close to him,his tears now going down his chreks l,he felt so happy!

"I'm so glad...you....and everyone else.........came to be here...with me.T-thank you...so much....."

Seeing your tears falling down your cheeks my eyes starts to water as well, though I'm trying not to. It is because I got scared for the past few days. I'm this scared of losing you. "no need to thank us my love" I kissed you again and caressed your face, slowly I went in your bed, like I dont care if we're here in the hospital, smiling at you I asked "can I?" permission to have this moment with me.

My cheeks turn red and I nod,smiling as I lick your tears from your eyes.I hate the sight of seeing the one I loved crying...I didn't want to see something so painful happen to this man...I truly love him and I wont let his tears be bitter and sad!

I held Neji close and deeply kissed his lips,also not careing where we were and not careing who saw and who heard

Fond of this sweetness. Who would have thought we'd fall for each other? Being happy about it, I slowly pushed myself more, I'm being gentle because you might still be weak, I don't want to harm you. Removing the blanket I started touching your body. Slowly and gently as I keep on kissing you passionately. Huffs of our breaths joining each other's sighs.

Every touch...every breath I feel from you on my skin makes my heart beat a little faster.I cant remember a time other then when I had my family that I felt this much love...not ever in my life did I know this love existed...or that I would be allowed to be this loved...I know Neji loved what I was...he accepted me...that alone was almost enough to fall for him but the fact he excepted every part of me...made my life complete in a way...I kissed him back,letting his hands go wherever they pleased and I placed my hands on his back,pulling myself to his body

When the kiss broke and I took a breath I whispered in a loving and careing tone "I love you"

My breath deepens as I answered back "I love you too" I smiled big and started kissing you again. My hands are on it's own, pinched your nipples while I bit your cute ears softly. I really love your ears and tail, I'm awesomized by them. But nothing's more priceless than your sweet smile and cute personality. I can never love this way again. You're the only one who fits my heart and self.

My head goes down, from neck to your chest, I licked your nipples and my hands went down to your thing as well. I want this to be a special 'welcome back' for you.

A dark blush creeps across my face as your hands touch me.I feel...amazed and mezesmarized by your every move you make.Smiling I gently run my finger tips down your back and smile ever more as you bite my ear.Quietly I whine in pleasure,loving to be bitten

Got a little tickled by your fingers, it excite me more and more. My head went lower, licking your body. Going down I want to please you more, just lay there and I'll do everything. I look at you while still licking, smiling a bit I stuck your thing out and sucked it in my mouth. While my other hand plays softly with your nipples, the other plays with your tail.

I moan out in pleasure at your touch and your actions.I enjoy how this feels....and my tail sways happily.

I run my hand down your body,and close my eyes,blushing

Hearing those sweet moans, I sucked in more of your thing as my hands still plays with your body and tail, waiting for your climax.

Because my body wasn't completly normal yet my climax didn't take very long.When I did though I turned a darker shade of red and covered my face with embarassment and shyness.Small pants of breath escaped my lips

Unexpectedly, but expected. I swallowed all the liquids that came out from you. Wiping the sides of my lips staring at your adorable blushed face, I smiled. I lay down beside you and hugged you tightly and kissed you deeply. Because you're still weak, my turn on pleasure can wait for next time.

I lick your neck and smile a bit,refusing to make you wait I get out from your grip and crawl down to your thing.

Gently I lick the tip of it after taking it from your pants.I lick the tip again and start sucking on it,blushing a bit

Surprised by you my face turned red, and even darker when you sucked me in. I brought out a deep sigh and positioned my body feeling comfortable. Looking at you I got harder, damn so good, I held your head as you strike your mouth with my member.

I continued sucking you,blushing a bit when you placed your hand on my head.

I wanted to pleasure you completly,as much as this weak body of mine could.I sucked you in more and blushed a very shy blush as I continued.I was determined to continue untill you came

Feeling all the pleasure, I grip my hands on your head, making me pull some of your hair, sorry, then I squeezed and gripped more and I came. Panting afterwards I pulled you up, smiling I told you "what a stubborn kitty" thinking about you being weak and still doing this. I hugged really tight after that closing my eyes while I sighed.

I smiled a bit blushing adn snuggled in your arms like a cold and wet kitten needing warmth and love.I rested my head against your shoulder and held you tighter.I didn't want to let go...didn't want to see you so sad again...I knew to avoid this I had to do something...but I had no idea what to do...even if it meant I had to give myself to another for your life...I would do it,as long as you lived...Allthough I knew the sadness you would feel...the thought made me tear up and I held you tighter,my voice showing my teary eyes.

"P-please...don't ever let me go...don't ever....don't cry anymore....please....everything...will be ok...promise!!"

Hearing those words from your mouth, I didnt quite understood what you meant. "What do you mean?" I asked as I lifted your face and stared in your eyes.. "is there something wrong, my Love?" I felt strange with your words, why so suddenly saying all these? I really dont understand.. I held you tight and said "I will never let you go, it's not just a promise I ought to make, but it's a pledge I want to take" Kissing your forehead making you feel that everything's going to be alright "I love you" I will never let anyone take you away from me, and will try my best to not make you leave me as well.

I nod a bit,feeling satisfyed with the answer I received...I held you closer to me,my tummy growling cause I was hungry and a blush of embarassement appeared across my face and my ears dropped shyly.

Chuckled by your cuteness, Honestly I'm hungry as well, what's taking them so long? I quickly fixed my clothes and laid properly beside you, let's enjoy the moment while they're not here hehe

Few minutes have passed Lee suddenly knocked on the door.. "Hey, Neji, you done there?!" the hell, he's way of saying things wants me to just knock him off. I opened the door "what do you mean done?! and the door's not even locked." Lee laughed a little and there they are with foods and drinks, it's time to eat.

Kira:

Quickly sat up and got all excited,I went to stand but a rush of dizziness washed over me and I fell forward,only to be caught by Nicholas,who wasn't carrying anything.

Nicholas:

Pickes my brother up and lays him back on the bed trying not to laugh,cause that was funny.

"Time to eat big brother...I made them get your favorite...it took us so long because I was searching for a place that carried it...Sorry brother...and Neji...sorry"

I smiled a bit,hopeing they werent mad and handed my brother his food,immediatly he began eatting,like he hadn't eatten before,I laughed a bit and began to eat my food

"woah, you okay?" asking you as Nicholas put you back to bed "you shouldn't move more, you're still weak" weak and tired to be exact. As they all came in the room Nicholas said sorry for coming too late.. "Ah, it's okay Nicholas" I smiled at him and took my part.. But then Lee never gives up teasing us "told ya it's okay Nicholas, they had their time together... Alone" saying it with a weird face while giving Misa her food. I grouched my forehead staring at him and he just laughed. I sat down beside you and started eating my meal, happily.

Kira laughed a bit while eatti g happily.Glad to have my favorite food to eat again....I thought back to when I was little and daddy would make this for me when I had a bad day...I smiled a truly happy smile and continued eatting

Nicholas bkushed hearing Lee's words. "I didn't interupt you two did I.....?" I blushed a dark red and looked down shyly