An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Bryan nodded and let Otso take the lead picking Solaria up and following them upstairs to her room. Bryan had no idea how to entertain a child of any kind, much less a human one and that's why he really just sat himself on the end of her bed and watched the pair. This whole thing was foreign to him but Xavier had expressed how much he needed someone to keep her occupied for a little while so the two could discuss things before their huge emergency meeting the next day without worrying about her overhearing and becoming worried.

"I know love." Xavier said taking Adrian's hand in his as he sat down beside him, leaning over to kiss him gently. "We'll figure this out. The main thing is keeping everyone safe, and making sure that we do regular headcounts to make sure everyone is accounted for. During dangerous times like this the coven normally sticks to the house, so I'm not all that concerned about them. But I'll help you keep the pack safe, we can discuss how to go about patrols and how to pair people off. We got this, Pup." Xavier encouraged.

"You know I don't like doing that." Kaine said as he was getting to his feet so he was no longer sitting on the floor. He really didn't like feeding from Tenmo or snacking on him, doing it once in awhile when they were having sex but not any other time and even then it was always tentatively to ensure he didn't hurt him or put him danger. "Shame we hadn't gotten your hunt in last night too." He sighed as he wrapped his arms around the other feeling more secure and safe in his arms. Tenmo agreed that they could use a night of 'fun' even if it was not going to be as carefree. "We could both use it. Who knows how long this threat will remain which means we'll be really stressed out. Only makes sense to destress now and again after the threat is gone." Kaine said a small smirk appearing.

"I'll make sure that Xavier and Adrian pack some things for her, we could... go pick up a few things too before we go get her and asses the danger." Alise said with a small smile, taking Shi's hand and setting course for the pack house. It was best that they stay in safer locations for now and though shopping wouldn't be all that safe or secure if they needed to in order to keep Solaria occupied they should be able to pull it off as long as it was quick and they didn't draw attention to themselves.

Otso found a board game to play with her, sitting down with her with a smile. “I’m going to kick your butt..!” Otso said with a smile, fuzzing her hair. “Not if I don’t kick your butt first!” Solaria smirked, Otso’s wolf ears twitching. “Oh you did not just insult my gaming skills” He chuckled as the game of life was set up for her to keep her occupied for a long time.

“The help is appreciated. I am sure I can convince them to go in pairs if they need to go anywhere. Hunting will have to be put on hold. The reserves should be enough for a few days. I’m sure patrol can be easily figured out..Taiyo and Tsuki can keep track of their movements and keep us informed” Adrian said with a small nod since they informed him in the first place.

“I know love just in the event of an emergency that’s all” Tenmo kisses the top of the others head. “I’ll live..I’ll miss a hunt” Tenm said with a groan, wishing he hunted sooner if he knew this would happen. “Now then..let’s get some of that stress out of our system” Tenmo said with a purr, kissing down the others neck.

“Good..” Shi said with a small nod, figuring he can get her a few snacks and some things to keep her happy. He was sure that between the two of them they could keep her happy and not knowing of the potential danger ahead of her

Bryan just watched the two of them play the game, sitting down beside Otso and smiling as he watched the two of them. His hand slipping into Otso's and holding it as he watched the two of them play together. He wasn't as interested in board games and couldn't recall when there had ever been a child around even as a human he couldn't recall being around children.

"I'm sure. We got this though, the pack and coven have never been closer and more of one unit. Together we'll all be able to handle this and take out any threats when needed." Xavier said positive they would be able to handle matters just fine and get things taken care of. Wrapping his arms around his Pup he held him against him, "We need to figure out how to pair people off though. No one should be paired with someone who they don't get along with, have issues with or who they are uncomfortable around. Otherwise they wouldn't make a good team, I don't know about the pack but such things are certainly issues with the coven."

"If I get hungry before things calm down I will snack off you, but I'll try to control it." Kaine replied giving Tenmo a small smile. "Okay but not here in the entrance way again!" Kaine laughed when Tenmo said that they should get some of that stress out of there system kissing his neck again. He was more than eager to help relieve some of the stress they were feeling too, but he didn't want to do so here again.

Reaching the pack house Alise was able to sense the change in atmosphere and it made her glance up at Shi, "I don't think I've ever seen the pack like this." It was true, and it was a little unnerving, the normally rambunctious pack was anything but and it made her shift a bit uncomfortably.

"Now you got to put in a blue beg for Uncle Bryan, now your car is blue and everything is blue. I am going to make so much more money than you!" Solaria laughed, Otso laughing as well. He held the others hand with a small smile, feeling the other go to grasp it in his own. They kept continuing their game, Otso loving Solarias company. She was so precious and was glad she was smiling, not worried about the bad things around her and in the world.

"That would make sense, wolves are pack animals by nature. The problem is pairing off people. It should be one vampire to one werewolf whenever possible to keep everything in an advantage. The strengths of both species seems beneficial to me. Couples and people already close/siblings should remain together being the exception I think" Adrian said with a small nod, leaning into the others body. The logic at least worked out in his head, looking up to Xavier, wondering what he thought.

"No doorway love?" Tenmo teased with a playful smirk. He reached around to lightly smack the others ass with a wider smirk. "Now..Which room this time?" He continued to teased as he stayed at the others side.

"It is only this serious when well..something serious happens. Usually...funerals most cases" Shi said quietly as he looked around. The dire circumstances caused a heavy atmosphere that seemed to fill everyones hearts. People were filled with a mixture of worry and anxious feelings.

There was amusement that appeared on Bryan's face when Solaria told Otso he had to put a blue peg in for him after landing on the 'Just married' square. Leaning over he kissed the little wolf's cheek before he was watching the two of them continue their game. It seemed that Solaria didn't mind playing it which was definitely a bonus as he would have hated for them to try to do something she didn't like. It was probably safe to say though that any game found in her room was a game she would be more than happy to play with someone. Otso was holding his hand back making him even happier and more content to just relax with them.

"That's true, the power that can be had by matching a vampire and wolf up together would be unrivaled considering it isn't done anywhere else." Xavier mused thinking about it, it would be a good idea for sure. So was keeping those who were in a relationship or actual family together, as they would probably work best that way. Instantly the brothers Marcus and Vince popped into his head and the Twins of the pack. He knew it was probably best to keep them together, especially since he knew how the brothers could be and he could only imagine how they'd distract any partner he tried giving them otherwise. "That should work." He said as he held his Pup in his arms.

"You just had doorway love!" Kaine laughed playfully smacking the wolf and a large smile on his face. Purring softly when his ass was smack seeing Tenmo's smirk growing, reaching up he wrapped his arms around his husband's neck when he asked which room this time. "We have all night, not like we can't hit them all." He purred with a smirk of his own. "Though... which room have we missed so far?" He added playfully more than willing to finish their original plan of sex in every room. Not to mention they had all night to have as much 'stress relief' sex as they wanted and they were definitely going to be quite stressed in the next few days so Kaine was determined to take full advantage of the time they had to be carefree.

"I see..." Alise said with a soft sigh feeling a little bad, but it was what it was. There was nothing she could do to change things and at least the pack was tacking matters seriously which was honestly refreshing to see. Taking Shi's hand she lead him up to his room and once they were inside she let out a sigh ran a hand through her own hair. "Leave it to rogues to bring us this much trouble." She breathed shaking her head.

“All right all right don’t worry I’ll put a blue peg” Otso laughed as he put the tiny piece in the car before they continued on with the game. Solaria ended up getting doctor while Otso got a lawyer. They kept on playing, Otso mostly using one hand since one was in Bryans hand. Solaria ended up winning, a big smile on her face. “Good game” She said with a smile, patting Otsos head. “You too Solaria” He smiled, his wolf ears out and twitching happily.

“I will have the twins do recon and surveillance since they shared the news. They both seem to be okay and are trying to take pictures of the hunter incognito so we can keep an eye out. We will also bring it up in the meeting if they manage to snag a picture. It makes things easier if we at least know what the hunter looks like” Adrian said with a small nod of his head. Then at least everyone could track their movement and report if they see the hunter.

“Hmmm..I honestly don’t remember what rooms we have not hit yet” Tenmo said as he was being honest. They were here a few months and some rooms were done multiple times. Was there a room they hadn’t done it in yet? “Regardless I would do it with you in any room anyway” Tenmo purred with a teasing smirk.

“Mmm..” Shi said quietly, already wanting to rip their heads off. Since the vampires that killed his parents were rogue and not the coven, he would tear their throats out if they came anywhere near him or the alphas child. If they touch a hair on his new fianc?s head..he would snap.

Bryan never really understood the game, but it seemed to be that Solaria won, and she was quite humble about her win which he thought was a nice quality. Leaning over he gave his wolf a kiss again before he was stretching his muscles and looking over the room, "I suppose you two should play at least one more game." He commented.

"Hunters aren't all that hard to recognize." Xavier replied, he had run into quite a few in his existence, just not since he had moved to this coven location. It had been centuries but he was sure there was still that same thing that gave them off to a vampire who was careful of his surroundings. "The true threat will be if he calls in more. It could be the downfall for the pack and coven. One hunter is enough of a threat, but a group?" He sighed shaking his head as he got up and thought for a moment. "Let's head upstairs to our office, Otso and Bryan should be able to keep her occupied for a bit longer then they can get her tucked into bed while we continue to talk."

Kaine laughed, "Well... we could always start with the front of the house and move our way back." He mused leaning up and catching Tenmo's lips in a deep kiss before he was pulling him into the living room more than ready to have some fun. Pulling him towards the couch he bent himself over the arm of the couch and wiggled his butt for his husband. "Don't keep me waiting Pupp!" He teased with a smirk.

Sitting on the bed she held her arms open for Shi, once he had come over to her she caught his lips in a kiss. "Everything will be just fine." She said softly. In the end she wasn't all that worried, they had a great group and large numbers larger than most when the pack and coven were combined. There was no better group to face such threats and neutralize them.

Solaria noticed Otsos phone going off again, looking at the screen. “Uncle Otso, why is Papa on your phone?” She asked as he saw his picture pop up on the screen. Otso looked at her very confused, “Papa?” He asked her, not sure who she was talking about. Xavier and Adrian were Dad and Daddy..Who is Papa? He opened his phone and tried to hide his worry. When he was able to read the text from the twins it said, -This is a candid of the hunter-. “Wrong number sweetie” Otso smiled as he quickly forwarded the message with what Solaria just said.

Adrian nodded in agreement, figuring they would not mind putting her to bed when she got tired His phone went off twice, one from the twins and one from Otso. He froze up in worry shock and anger..showing Xavier the phone. “More problems...The hunter is Solarias birth father” He said with a growl.

“I know..” Shi said with a sigh, knowing things would be okay somehow. He had a little girl and a future bride to protect..He would not let any harm come to them. “What do little girls like..? Haven’t had to deal with a human child much a girl...” He said quietly

Tenmo purred, finding his solution more than satisfactory. They may be busy over the next few days for proper de stressing as he looked over the others body bent over on the couch arm. “Of course not” Tenmo said with a purr, quick to come over to him and go in with a rough thrust.

Bryan looked at the picture when Solaria spoke and he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end, that definitely wasn't good. This was quite unnerving as he looked up at Otso who he knew was trying to hide his worry, giving his hand a gentle squeeze before he was leaning over to kiss his neck gently just above the collar. This time Bryan decided to chime in and give Otso a moment by asking Solaria to tell him about the pretty painting she did on her walls. This was after all the first time he had been in the room and he figured it would be a great momentary distraction.

"Oh... that can definitely be a big problem." Xavier replied. Shaking his head he leaned back against the chair and sighed, "What a day." He murmured as he looked up at the ceiling. After a moment he took another look at the picture before he glanced towards Adrian, "Well, guess it's a good thing we went with the coven's lawyers when we had adopted her, huh?" He asked a little amused but also serious. Solaria's father being a hunter, such a danger to all of them was scary. Especially when he tried to think of why the hell Luna would have had a child with someone like that or even had gotten together with someone like that. Those humans were incredibly dangerous, and really good at noticing things about them that made them different than the humans they were around all the time.

"Well, come relax. I'll give my sexy wolf a back massage." Alise said leaning over to give him a kiss before she was moving to wait for him to lay down on his stomach so she could get to work. Anything she could do to help him relax right now was important, not wanting him to get too stressed out.

“This is a problem..If the hunter sees Solaria, they will know she is nearby which means that they would find us. What if he goes to the school? What if something happens to her?” Adrian said in worry as his wolf ears twitched. If they had to kill the hunter or something happened and Solaria saw, she would be devastated. His tail flicked around in worry as the news made him anxious.

Otso was happy Bryan took over for a moment, trying to keep up his more cheerful worry free side. Solaria couldn’t mind out about this..She had to be kept in the dark even more. “I drew that myself! That’s a wolf and a vampire on a big hill next to the moon!” Solaria said happily, showing Uncle Bryan her drawing.

Shi didn’t know what to do to help Solaria and keep her away from the conflict. He was ready to fight if he had to and he was stressing him out. He hasn’t gotten into a good fight since the Tenmo/kaine border battle. He knew he was he strongest and would probably need to fight if it came to it, ready to protect his family. Shi took off his shirt before laying down on his stomach.

"Then we won't let him see her. I can go to the school and speak with her teacher, see if we can get her work for her to do at home for the next week or so while she is here, safe with the coven and pack to protect her." Xavier said as he leaned in to give his husband a kiss. "It's okay, Adrian. We'll keep her safe, and keep her under the radar just like the rest of us." Xavier would do whatever he could to protect her, use and excuse that they were leaving town for awhile, or that there was a death and she would not be coming to school. Anything, as long as it meant she was safe and protected.

"A big hill, huh?" Bryan asked as he got up to take a closer look at the painting she had done. "You did this all by yourself?" He questioned her even though he already knew the answer. But he was still really surprised by how well it had come out, she was clearly talented and distracting her with these questions was better than dwelling on the information she had just given them.

Watching Shi take his shirt off and lay down made her smile moving to straddle his back she started working on the massage and as she was doing so she became aware of just how tense he was. "When was the last time you got a massage?" Alise asked feeling as though this had to be done more often for him and making the mental note to do so. Feeling as though Shi would benefit from it quite a bit.

Adrian nodded, turning so he could bury his face in the others chest. “Just tell me what you say..And what we tell them would need to be what Solaria knows as well so there isn’t conflicting information..” He said quietly with a nod. That was one less burden to worry about if his little girl could be safe. At least for the week..Hopefully they will not need a week for this to die down.

“Mhm! I like to draw! I did need Daddy’s help because I’m tiny and can’t reach the high spots. So I guess Daddy and Dad helped but I did all the work” Solaria nodded which made Otso snicker a bit. “Funny and creative...” Otso smiled warmly at her, patting her head and praised her hard work.

“I don’t know if I ever have..or it’s been so long I don’t remember” Shi said quietly as he felt her hands start to work their magic. God this felt amazing..Shi thought with a quiet purr as his tense muscles started to relax under her weight and massaging hands

"We'll just tell her like the school that we are leaving town for the holidays early. There is only a week left before she goes on her Christmas break anyway." Xavier said running his fingers through her hair and leaning down to give her a light kiss. "You're okay, she'll be okay. There isn't anything to worry about. We'll just have to make sure we do take her on a trip at some point this holiday season so she can talk about a trip when she goes back to school." Xavier added with a smile.

"That's still really cool, it's so pretty." He commented feeling odd saying this but it seemed to be keeping Solaria happy and focused on something else. As he was getting up he set Solaria down on the bed and started to get her ready for bed, figuring today had been plenty eventful for everyone and she would need it with everything that would be happening tomorrow. Even if she would be kept safe with Alise and Shi tomorrow.

"We'll fix that." She said softly when she heard him let out a quiet purr as she was massaging his back, a pleased smile crossing her face. She loved this wolf and he really needed this, him being relaxed made her relaxed. As she was finishing up she leaned down and kissed the back of his neck, checking one more time to make sure he was loose and all the knots gone before she moved to sit beside him. "There, feeling better?" Alise asked with a small smile.

“I think she will like that..” Adrian said quietly, unable to help but worry for his little girls safety. He kissed him back lightly before saying “We can take her ice skating and go to the holiday village a few towns over. She might like that..I heard they have little workshops to build gingerbread houses and things. I’m sure that is right up her alley” Adrian said with a soft sigh.

“Thanks Uncle Bryan” Solaria said with a smile as she got ready for bed. “I’m glad you like Uncle Otso..even if wearing a doggy collar that says Masters pet is kind of silly” Solaria giggled and Otso went red. “I’m sorry Uncle Otso, it’s still nice even I’ve never seen anyone else do it before” She smiled, Otso kissing her cheek goodnight.

Shi hummed quietly, his tail flicking back and forth nicely. He needed that...He felt great! “I better wash my blanket and sheets tonight if she will be in here a lot” Shi said with a soft chuckle, rolling over on his back.

"It will be a good thing for her with all the things that are going to be going on." Xavier replied. He truly felt like Solaria would need this after everything that was going on, it would be a great distraction for her and it would be a way for them to make it up to her. "Ice skating sounds fun in general." Xavier mused trying to make things a bit lighter between them as he held his Pup in his lap and kissed the top of his head.

"Well, Uncle Otso is my doggy." Bryan mused giving Otso a nudge when his face turned a dark red. He helped Solaria get tucked in before Otso was kissing her cheek goodnight, Bryan kissing the top of her head. "Now be good for your Dad and Daddy and get some sleep. Alise and Shi will pick you up for your sleepover tomorrow." Bryan told her as they were getting ready to leave making sure they put the game away and picked up anything else out of place. "Goodnight." Bryan said as he ushered Otso out of the room and shut the door softly behind him. "My doggy." Bryan purred with a smirk appearing on his face.

Alise couldn't help but laugh when Shi said that he better wash his blanket and sheets tonight if she would be in there a lot. "I suppose you have a point..." She mused trailing off with a small smile. Leaning over she caught his lips ina gentle kiss, "I love you, Shi. My big bad wolf." She teased when she said the last part.

"Sounds perfect...Although ice is not generally a wolfs strong point so ice skating will be hilarious for you to watch" Adrian said with a small smile. He was feeling a little better already, kissing Xaviers cheek. "I suppose planning for her trip might be a good de stresser when we are not planning out the meeting for tomorrow and all of the other things we will need to do" Adrian smiled as he kissed his cheek again.

"Promise, Ill be really good" Solaria smiled, giggling when Otso turned a brighter red at being called Bryan's doggy in front of her. Otso left the room with Bryan, still bright red in the face. "Okay, who is teasing who now?" Otso tried to joke but was still embarrassed.

"I love you my snowy angel..." Shi said with a soft smile, kissing her in return. "At least now...I have a nickname for you" He spoke with a small smirk on his face. "The big bad wolf and his snowy angel..sounds like a fairytale Solaria would read" He said with another smirk and a small snicker.

"Is my poor Pup going to fall down?" Xavier teased before he leaned over and kissed the top of his husband's head. "Is that how you plan to destress or is it the kissing?" He continued to tease leaning in to catch his lips in a deep kiss since Adrian seemed to be interest in kissing.

After they left the room he smirked at Otso asking who is teasing who now, "You are. You know I have no self control when you blush like that." Bryan purred catching the wolf and pressing him against the wall before his head dipped down to catch his lips in a deep kiss. "You shouldn't tempt me so much." He purred before he was taking a step back. Grabbing Otso's hand in his own and making his way downstairs so they could head back to the coven house.

She couldn't help but laugh when Shi told her that it sounded like a fairytale story that Solaria would love to read. "It really does!" She mused leaning in for another kiss. Resting her head against him she smiled happily and wrapped her arms around him as well. "Today has definitely been an emotional rollercoaster." Alise admitted as she cuddled with Shi.

"Kissing is definitely a good way to de stress..I like this method" Adrian said with a playful smirk before leaning his head up to kiss him more. "Maybe a bit more kissing and love from you before we have to think about the meeting" He chuckled, hooking his arms around Xaviers neck before kissing him again.

Otso's heart felt like it was leaping in his throat when Bryan pushed him against the wall. He loved this dominating side of Bryan, it was far too attractive for his own good when he did that! He returned the others deep kiss, it not helping his blush. He managed to calm himself down and his blush faded away as Bryan took him back to the coven house.

Shi nodded in full agreement, feeling like his body went on a roller coaster today. Nerves...happiness..stress...far too many things. "I am glad I will get to call you my wife...one day" He looked at her with a soft gaze and a soft smile.

Xavier laughed softly not surprised that Adrian found this a great way to destress. "I knew you would." He purred cupping his Pup's cheek and returning the kiss he was given. "If you want more kissing and love you know I can't refuse." Xavier said with a soft groan before their lips met in another kiss, his arms tightening around Adrian as they kissed holding him close to him.

"Does this mean I get to call you my doggy?" Bryan asked as they were walking up the stairs and heading for his room. He loved his little wolf, and already called him his pet but for some reason calling Otso his Doggy had never once crossed his mind. When they reached his room he was quick to enter it and pull the wolf in behind him, shutting the door and turning to kiss him again in the privacy of his room.

"I'm glad I will be able to call you my husband soon." Alise said with a smile. Opting to say soon rather than one day, knowing that she definitely wanted to get married within the next year at least. Leaning over she kissed him again and gave him a bright smile, "You're the best thing ever." She purred.

"I am glad I can get you to not say no to a few things" Adrian said with a small chuckle, holding himself close against the other. He kept kissing the other deeply, his lips only parting from the others when he needed air. "Much better.." Adrian said with a purr, running his hands through the others hair. "Nothing lifts my spirits more than your kisses" A soft smile spread across his face. "Now then..before we get too distracted..we should discuss what we will talk about at the meeting tomorrow and then get a good nights rest. I have a feeling things will be hectic tomorrow.." A quiet chuckle escaping his lips.

"You are so lucky I love you.." Otso teased, his cheeks turning a bright pink again as he made his way to Bryans room. His lips soon met Bryans again when he was pulled into a kiss. "You can call my Doggy if you like Master" He said with a small purr, leaning forward to give the other another kiss.

"I like soon much better..' Shi chuckled, returning her kiss quickly with a soft one of his own. He pulled out his phone and held it above them in the bed, snapping a picture of them together with the ring on her finger and him smiling warmly. "I wanted a picture of us" He kissed her cheek gently as he admired it.

"I love you." Xavier purred softly before they were kissing again, their lips never parting for very long. Seemingly just to take in a breath before their lips met again in another kiss. A bright smile on his face when Adrian said it was much better, leaning forward and kissing his neck this time. "Good, I'm glad you're feeling better now. I don't need my sexy Pup to feel stressed out." Xavier admitted. "They probably will be." He agreed with soft sigh, leaning back in the chair and holding Adrian to him as he shifted to rest his feet on the desk.

A soft laugh escaped Bryan when Otso became a tease again, "I definitely count myself lucky." Bryan truly did too, he considered himself extremely lucky to have Otso and that the small wolf loved him. "You mean the world to me." He whispered in the small wolf's ear a small smile appearing on his face. "Oh? Would my little pet like it if his master calls him Dogg?" He asked teasingly, a soft purr following the words.

"Right?" She replied amused when Shi said he liked soon much better. Watching Shi pull his phone out she was a little curious what he was doing but it didn't take him all that long before he was taking a picture of them together with the ring on her finger easily visible. "That's adorable." Alise said leaning over for a kiss and finding it so sweet and adorable that he wanted a picture of them with the ring.

"My favorite place to sit..." Adrian said with a smile as he rested on the others lap. "We can pack Solarias bag first thing in the morning..I need to sleep. Meetings are always stressful especially now. I do not think I will get a proper nights rest until this is all over" Adrian chuckled, leaning against the others shoulder. "Being energetic in the snow for a good part of the day can wear even me out" He kissed the others cheek with another smile.

Otso let out a quiet happy whimper at being told he meant the world to Bryan. "Tease.." Otsos face turn a dark red at being told all of those things. "I swear I am red more often than not around you..' He said with a shy laugh as he sat on the others bed. "You can call me that too..if you want" Otso looked up at him shyly.

Shi sent her the picture so she would have it on her phone, setting the picture as their wall paper. "Now I can see you even if we aren't together..I can see you making me smile.." Shi said quietly, cheeks a faint pink at being so corny...but it was true. He loved her far too much..he closed his eyes happily, nuzzling against her.

"I agree, it can be packed in the morning. We'll have to make sure we pack some of her favorite games, maybe a coloring book or two and some coloring supplies since I am sure Alise and Shi won't have anything like that." Xavier said with a small smile. Giving Adrian a deep kiss once more before he was scooping Adrian up and carrying him out of the office and into their room. "Let's get some sleep while we have the chance or we're never going to get any sleep." They had to get some sleep right now while they had the opportunity, knowing that they would not have the chance otherwise because they would all be to stressed out.

"I can't help it, the stress has died down a bit now and you're too cute when you blush to not tease you." Bryan replied with a bright smile. "I love it when you're red. It's a sexy look on you." He purred. Watching Otso as he sat on his bed and the shy look he gave him after he said he can call him Doggy too made him purr again. Walking over to him he leaned down and captured his lips in a deep kiss, "I love you so much! You're way too sexy!" He growled.

"That has got to be the best idea ever." Alise said making it so the picture was also set as her lock screen, wanting to see his face whenever possible and how happy they were together. It was too perfect really, and she absolutely loved it. Wrapping her arms around him as he nuzzled against him she purred again softly.

"Solaria will love her coloring supplies, she got far too many for her birthday" Adrian chuckled but Solaria heavily enjoyed her birthday. It was not as grand of an affair as he thought she wanted, wanting a birthday cake and coloring supplies and books. "I am sure a game or two will be perfect..." Adrian said as his eyes closed, soon falling asleep on his chest. He dreamed of the meeting he would need to help run with Xavier and what would need to be done.

Otso found himself in another deep kiss with Bryan, humming happily and not minding it one bit. "Your growl is sexier.." Otso said with a purr as he gave him another deep kiss. "Love you too much Bryan" He said with a soft smile as he held the other close, closing his eyes.

"I love my snowy angel.." Shi said with a soft whisper into her ear, holding her to his body. He needed her warmth and her at his side to have a peaceful nights rest. The next few nights would be a rough one for him..

"The girl likes art." Xavier laughed when Adrian said that Solaria got far too many coloring supplies for her birthday. "Just sleep." He purred when Adrian had spoke again he could see he was tired, and his eyes were drifting closed as he picked him up and carried him to their room laying him gently on the bed. He climbed in beside him and covered them with their blanket pulling Adrian against him and instantly letting his own eyes fall shut. It wasn't long before he was asleep as well.

A soft chuckle was his response to being told his growl was sexier, making him growl again as he leaned over him more to kiss him again, lips soon moving to his neck. "You're so beautiful." He growled wrapping his arms around his puppy and slowly pushing Otso back against the bed. "I love you too, Doggy." Bryan teased.

"I love my big bad wolf too." Alise whispered in return hugging him close in return and snuggling up against him. Her eyes drifting shut, it didn't take her very long at all to fall asleep. She was tired after the emotional rollercoaster they had both gone through today, and she needed the sleep.