An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

As they ate Bryan just enjoyed the company of the cute wolf, watching the movie and cuddling. As he got full he started to take care of what was emptied and throw them all into a single bag to take out to the trash in the morning. Shifting to stretch out over the bed, running on hand absently over the other's thigh as he watched the movie. Just enjoying being able to reach over and have someone there.

"Hmm... I think I'll let you pick my meal tonight." Kaine mused as he took the leash and clipped it onto Tenmo's collar, reaching down to give his puppy a pat on the head before he was leading the way out of the house and towards town. "Sometimes I think you're just as good at picking a meal for me as I am." He admitted as he smiled down at Tenmo, his husband having a great taste in prey for him and able to pick out a nice meal all on his own. Sometimes he liked letting Tenmo pick, while other times he liked having him play the obedient puppy that stayed by his side and brought cute guys to them. It always depended on how he felt that night and what he was looking for.

Alise quietly watched what Shi was doing, not complaining or anything as she liked that he was going to leave the toppings for them to decide. Something they could mix and match without getting anything they didn't want. "You know what would be fun? Travelling. Don't you think?" She suddenly said thinking maybe the two of them after the holidays could go on a trip or something.

Otso didn’t mind the touching at all, loving the gentle touch of having someone there even if it wasn’t sexual. He could just sit there and still feel like he was being loved and treated well even if Bryan wasn’t touching him. Of course he loved Bryans touches more than anything. The last few months proved that.._and he wore the collar all of the time to show his love for Bryan in return, at least in that one way. He had his head rested on the others arm as they watched the movie.

“Got it, Ill do my usual quick tap before you let go and I run off” Tenmo laughed as he bowed his head for the leash to be hooked. “I hoped I developed a good taste by now based on what you like. And if my husband is going to be feeding off of anyone, it better be a good meal” He laughed and grew silent as they got closer or the human town.

“Hmm?” Shi asked as he was a bit distracted and needed a moment to process. “That does sound nice..Haven’t traveled in..” Shi stopped realizing he probably hasn’t gone on a proper trip since..his parents died. “It’s been awhile..” Shi said with a small smile as he set the bowls on the table and got comfortable. “It might snow tomorrow..” Shi said quietly as he grabbed his phone to type. -Can you come with my to see my parents tomorrow? I always visit them on the first snowfall since they always took me out in the first snowfall to play when I was little-

His touches were gently and didn't really have any reason behind them as he relaxed back against the bed, enjoying this quiet and peaceful moment. Nothing more was needed, all he ever seemed to need from the wolf was his company and he was completely happy. "My cute pet..." He purred softly his eyes moving over to the small wolf.

A small smile appeared as they were leaving the house and walking towards the town, Tenmo telling him that he hoped he had developed a good taste by now of what he liked. That the other had, sometimes he felt like Tenmo knew it better than he did himself. "That's definitely a good policy!" Kaine laughed happy to know that Tenmo's way of picking his meals and glad he seemed to be caring about who he was feeding from. As they reached the town he lead the way to the part of town he wished to hunt in tonight, eyes scanning over the people around them before he turned his gaze to Tenmo and indicated he was ready whenever his puppy was.

"Great! It'll be fun for us to travel after the holidays." Alise said happily. Glad to hear that he was not against seeing them going on a trip after the holidays and seeing what more was out there. Especially since it seemed as though he had not done so for quite some time and thus she felt he needed this even more than she had originally thought. Being told it might snow tomorrow she nodded, happy for the first snowfall herself, she was a little distracted until she noticed him typing and turned to his phone when he showed her the message. "Of course! I don't mind going with you to see them tomorrow." Alise answered with no hesitation.

Otso heard the other speak up, averting his eyes from the screen and gazing upward at Bryan. "My cute Bryan.." Otso said with a soft smile on his face. Sure, he called Bryan Master a lot but he liked to use Bryans name too. He did not want to think the relationship was strictly Master/Pet 24/7..although he liked calling Bryan Master regardless.

Tenmo held himself more like a puppy, standing beside him with a happy pant and wagging his tail around. His eyes scanned the passerby looking for someone suited for Kaine. Too busy oh their phone...too full of themselves...He kept scanning the crowd before he found someone more aligned to Kaines tastes. He gave him a subtle tap before he ran off, sniffing at his pants and barking happily.

-Thank you, means a lot- Shi typed with a small smile on his face. -I am going to dress for the weather, in case we grab dinner while we are out. So I don'y have to come back to the pack house to dress for the weather- He typed, not wanting to look under-dressed in the human town. He had more...ulterior motives for wearing a coat. When he saw there would be the first snowfall tomorrow..he took it as a sign. He was just thinking about his mother earlier that day when he had thoughts of proposing, so he felt like it was a sign from her saying 'You are happy and I want you to be happy'.

"I love you, Otso." Bryan said a small smile appearing on his face. He remembered the first time he had said it, only about a month had passed since then but he still felt like it was the first time no matter how many times he said it. A light blush appearing to signal once more that he still wasn't used to saying it but truly meant it all the same.

Kaine was watching the crowd trying not to bring attention to Tenmo who was looking for someone he saw as suitable enough for him to drink from. A small smile appearing as he felt the tap before he was releasing his hold on the leash just as Tenmo was darting forward and running to the person he had picked. Laughing softly he shook his head a little before he was quick to follow pretending he had been chasing his puppy and apologizing for any inconvenience that it may have caused. Though he was quick to flirt after retaking the leash and how his puppy apparently seemed to really like him using that to his advantage.

"Of course, Shi. I'd love to go there with you, and I'll always go there with you." Alise said making it clear it was also a promise. "Dress for the weather? Yeah that would make sense." She admitted with smile. Forgetting how they would have to take extra precautions and dress appropriately for the weather because they wouldn't want to look out of place in town.

Otso was still not used to hearing it, a bright blush appearing on his face. The others words paired with him telling him he loved him made his heart soar. "I love you too Bryan" Otso said with a shy smile, his face turning even redder saying it. He remembered when Bryan first said it, being very surprised and he was a blushing mess the rest of the day. He got better but...he was still a blushing mad man. He held him tight in his arms, happy to hear the words either way.

Tenmo sat down happily when Kaine instructed him too, keeping up the happy puppy side of him. He was glad to be a part of Kaines life, knowing Kaine needed to feed. He was happy to be able to help him, smiling up at him as much as a normal dog could.

-Already got my long coat out from the confines of my closet- Shi typed with a small chuckle before he grabbed some chips. He loaded his nachos with cheese, jalapenos and meat with a dollop of sourcream in the middle. Turned out better than expected..He thought when he took his first bite.

Feeling Otso's arms wrap around him and hearing those words come from the small wolf made a bright and happy smile cross his face. Instantly his arms wrapped around the other as well and held him close, eyes drifting shut as he kissed the top of his head. "Mine." He both purred and growled the word rather possessively. He loved the little wolf, and was happy he could express that in any way he could as often as he wanted.

Kaine occasionally reached down to pat Tenmo letting his puppy know he was still thinking of him. It didn't take all that much flirting for him to get the guy to want to go for a walk somewhere more private, and he briefly told himself that it was odd how easily humans could be convinced such a thing was a good idea. Reaching a place where they were safe and no one was around he leaned in for what seemed to be a kiss, and though he did give him a brief kiss he was quick to dip down to his neck kissing that at first before he let his teeth sink in. At this point he had released Tenmo's leash again, and let out a happy hum at the taste of the blood and getting a meal finally. Ever since he had become exclusive with Tenmo much less married to him he tried to keep and sexual encounters with his meals to a minimum out of respect, though occasionally he'd ask his husband if it was okay with the promise he'd make it up to him after. Tonight was a more innocent hunt but he could feel that familiar feeling in his stomach indicating that it would most likely not be that way next time and thus would start sucking up to him now.

"Prepared as always." Alise replied highly amused, she was making her nachos as Shi was making his own. Grabbing some chips and adding the meat, cheese, some tomato and sour cream really liking the combo and the freshness that came with the diced tomato. Taking her place she moved over to the table so they could sit down and eat, happily eating her food while still talking to her sexy wolf.

Otso felt even happier when the other wrapped his arms around him with a tender kiss to his head. He buried his red face into the others side when Bryan made that sexy possessive growl he loved so much. He loved the others possessiveness of him, smiling despite his embarrassment. "All and only yours.." He mumbled into the others side.

Tenmo followed the other into the alley, watching as the other went through the process of taking his meal. He knew Kaine was his alone but he knew sometimes the meals led to..other things happening. While he was hesitant at first, he knew that this was a part of who Kaine was and how he got good meals. Kaine always made it up to him after and Kaine went home with him at the end of the day...no one else. There had only been one or two times he said no because he felt something was off with the person but he was usually fine with it. He was glad the other asked him regardless, nonchalantly tilting his head that if something continued, it was okay.

Shi nodded with a small that said he liked to be prepared. He kept talking with her as he ate his nachos, easily downing the first serving. He loaded his next serving with a bit more meat, throwing in some tomatoes this time and more sour cream with a bit of lettuce for a nice crunch. He was glad she was a talkative person, knowing he would be a mess if he was left to his thoughts too much.

Bryan ran his fingers through Otso's hair gently when the small figure buried his face into his side, loving how red it was and he knew he would always admire any blush that he was the cause of. Leaning down he kissed the top of his head once more, especially as Otso mumbled that he was all and only his. "Damn right!" He purred happily loving to hear that almost as much as he loved his wolf telling him he loved him.

Kaine saw the way that Tenmo nonchalantly tilted his head, recognizing it as an okay for more to come out of this meal. He released the guy and closed the wound the human having passed out and carefully set him down in a comfortable position before he leaned over and kissed to top of Tenmo's snout. "Next hunt... if you are okay with it." He said softly as he lead Tenmo towards the edge of town and the trees. When they were free of the town he unclipped the leash and smiled at his handsome husband. "Of course... I'll let you pick the person." Kaine added now that they were free Tenmo would be allowed to speak freely to him. Their next hunt together he wanted to have some more 'fun' with his meal, feeling it made them taste better and brought a whole new element to the party. It had been a month or so since he had asked for this, and he never did if Tenmo told him no. Though that was rare, he respected his husband and if he said no it was for a reason and thus he needed to respect it.

As they ate they were enjoying spending time together and talking. She knew that Shi didn't mind how talkative she was, and she had told him plenty of times to just shush her if he wanted some silence. They had plenty of quiet moments between them as well, but she tried to ensure both of those were balanced so as not to always bombard him with conversation or leave him in silence for too long.

Otso couldn't help but chuckle a little at Bryans words, happy to hear his affirmation. He picked his head right up to give him a deep kiss on the lips, wrapping his arms around the other. He was only Bryans...and Bryan was only his. No one else got to feel like this and see this side of Bryan but him..He was his special someone..His special person who got him to say 'I love you' with such love and care.

"Of course love.." Tenmo spoke when he saw that it was safe to talk. He was more particular about these meals where something sexual could possibly happen ahead of time. He had to make sure they seemed safe and looked like they would be delicious. Of course appearances were a plus and important but Kaine's safety was his number one priority. Tenmo found a good looking individual, looking up to see if it was an acceptable meal for him. Once he was given the okay, he started the excited puppy routine again.

Shi was almost done with his second plate, adding a few more jalapenos on the last handful or two of chips. -Would you want to go anywhere special for dinner tomorrow? I am sure a lot of people will want to be eating in with impending cold weather. I want to make sure I save a spot for us. We can eat in too, its up to you- He typed, stealing one of her nachos.

Holding the smaller figure to him, listening to the movie but not being interested in watching it anymore. His eyes were shut and chin resting on the top of the other's head, though he was careful in making sure he wasn't putting any pressure on it and making it uncomfortable. Happily humming and keeping him close to him, even like this things were perfect and he would be happy to never move from this spot for the rest of his life.

Standing there Kaine noticed that Tenmo was being more particular in his search this time, his husband always was when there was a chance to something sexual could occur from the meal. They definitely stood there longer this time before Tenmo seemed to find someone he deemed acceptable and was darting off to place the excited puppy again. This time Kaine was a little slower in following allowing his husband to decide if he still thought this was a good person now that he was closer. It was rare that Tenmo changed his mind on someone once engaged with them but it was possible. Walking over he started talking to the person taking the leash once more in his hand, he was definitely more flirty this time trying to see if there was even a chance of this going anywhere other than a meal.

"Not that comes to mind. But we could always decide tomorrow, unless there is a place you have in mind?" Alise said with a curious look on her face. It was a little odd for Shi to suggest going out like this and asking if there was somewhere in particular she wanted to go. That was normally something discussed earlier that day or not until they were out and about already. But she shrugged it off thinking that he was just excited for the first snowfall and the holidays being around the corner.

Otso loved the others warmth, closing his eyes and content with the silence. He just loved the quiet moments like these and he was not sure what to say at the moment. He hummed happily keeping glued to the others side. "I'm not moving.." Otso said quietly, not planning on moving from where he was.

Tenmo stayed at Kaines side as he watched Kaine start the process for his next meal. Nothing seemed alarming about this person in anyway, not intimidating or seeming like he was a bad person. He didn't have a problem with letting things progress as normal, rubbing his snout against the others leg.

Shi shook his head 'no', not having anywhere particular in mind. -I am sure we can find something- Shi typed, thinking he should find something nice. If he was going to do this tomorrow..He wanted it to be special. He wanted to treat her to a nice meal..surely a fancier place would have secluded seating? He would probably need most of the night to calm down and a good nights rest.

"Me either." Bryan murmured when he heard Otso tell him he was not moving. He had no intention of moving either, though he did reach over to blindly pull the blanket over them. Nuzzling the little wolf a little before he settled back down and could already feel his body relaxing even more. He was tired, even if they were just cuddling and had a meal it was perfect. Not always expecting or needing sex from him. "Bed time." He murmured signalling he was going to fall asleep and thus thought they should both just head to bed.

Feeling Tenmo rub his snout against him he reached down to pet the other gently and before long the cute guy asked about them finding somewhere more private himself. Kaine took this as a great response and when he was being lead away from everyone else suggested they get a motel room at least. He in no way wanted to get fucked in an alley by a stranger, even if he'd be lying to say it didn't happen before he wasn't really in the mood for such an encounter. His eyes moved towards Tenmo when his hand was taken by his current meal and they were being lead towards a motel.

Being told that Shi didn't have anywhere particular in mind either she nodded, figuring they would figure it out when the time came. A second later Shi was showing her a message basically saying that as well, causing her to laugh softly. "My thought exactly!" She admitted with a bright smile.

"Already..? The day feels like it goes by so quick when I am with you" Otso purred, not minding it one bit. He pulled the blanket over them, nuzzling his side again. He loved the closeness every chance he could, finding that to be his favorite sleeping spot. Otso always had the best sleep when he was against Bryans side. He closed his eyes, giving him one last kiss on the lips.

Tenmo followed the pair to the hotel room, never leaving Kaines side during the walk. He was prepared to go into the hotels bathroom, also preparing to be the curious puppy. He went right to the motels bathroom, sniffing around as if curious. This would give Kaine the opportunity to close the bathroom door. He never planned on sitting there and watching that part of the meal..it was too weird and uncomfortable for them both.

-Great minds think alike- Shi typed with a small smirk, kissing her cheek. "Want more...?" He asked, asking if she wanted more nachos before he started putting things away. He wanted to make sure she ate enough, still used to the more wolf appetite of the pack who can pack away plenty of food. He started covering up the bowls to put in the fridge, knowing he would need to be sneaky at some point. He had to figure out when to get the ring box into his coat pocket when she wasn't looking either tonight or tomorrow morning.

"Mhm..." Bryan murmured already half asleep at this point and no longer caring about much. He felt the blanket being pulled over them better and the little wolf nuzzling into his side, which only made him let out another sleepy hum. Bryan was practically asleep when Otso gave him another kiss, briefly aware of it but not enough to return it.

As they entered the motel room Kaine wasn't all that surprised that Tenmo instantly acted like an curious puppy and was sniffing around heading straight for the bathroom. Following him towards it he was careful in shutting the door behind Tenmo feeling a bit bad that he always ended up shut in the bathroom but there was no other option. It'd be to weird for him to run around outside or even be tied up outside for this, and leaving him in the room with them... well that was sure to make him die of embarrassment not wanting his husband to see him in such a position with anyone. After making sure that Tenmo was taken care of he was quick to move back to his meal and give a flirty smile, leaning up for a kiss as his hands slipped under the other's shirt. It really was easy for things to unfold at that point, slipping the guy out of his clothes while he was being undressed too. At that point it didn't take long for them both to end up in the bed and he was happy to have that little craving sated and was sure he'd be good for another month or more before feeling the need to have such a hunt again.

"No I'm good, but thanks love." Alise replied when Shi asked her if she wanted more, her stomach far less capable of holding food than the pack members. She appreciated the consideration though before he was putting the food away, Alise decided to do their dishes in exchange for him cooking and putting the food away.

Tenmo waited in the bathroom, trying to think of anything else as the noises went on in the other room. It was always the not fun part, hearing someone treat his husband that way. He knew it would work out in the end but it did not help his more jealous wolf side wanting to be protective of his mate. It seemed the meal and activity was over, turning human and listening out. He waited before opening the bathroom floor..

Shi had finally packed everything away, kissing her cheek softly. -I am going to put the shirt from earlier out in the room- Shi typed, kissing her lips more lovingly. He went back up to the room, opening the dresser drawer. He got the ring box and quickly stuffed it in his coat, glad he had big pockets and it was not obvious. Shi went to the bed, moving to fix it so he didnt look too obvious that he was sneaking around and hiding something.

Kaine was happy with his meal not taking quite as much as he had from the first but still enough to where the guy fell asleep quickly after rolling off him. Humming happily, his body still thrumming from the pleasure he had been given and full he was slipping back into his clothes when the bathroom door opened. Looking up a bright smile appeared just as he finished button his pants, "Hey sexy!" Kaine purred. His meal was naked on the bed but he felt no need to cover him or anything as he was now slipping his shirt back on, "This has definitely been a successful hunt."

"Okay!" Alise said with a smile watching him head upstairs before turning back to the dishes letting Shi go put his new shirt and tie away while she finished up. When she was done she went up to his room giving a soft knock before stepping into the room and smiling at him when she saw that it looked like he was fixing his bed. Letting out a soft laugh, "Fixing your bed, sexy? We'll just end up messing it up again when we go to bed." She mused playfully. Though she was also being honest, she loved him, and found it cute that he was fixing it even if at least at this time of night it may be in vain.

Tenmo let out a happy purr, going right to Kaine to give him a passionate kiss. "I always hate the smell afterwards.." he chuckled, nuzzling the others neck. "Get enough?" He asked quietly, rubbing himself over the others neck as he tried to get rid of the other mans scent. He hated the mans scent on him..wanting to smell only his beautiful husband.

Shi shrugged, smiling and kissing Alises cheek with a tender kiss. "Want it to not look like a mess getting in.."He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her. He rested his head on top of hers, kissing the top of her head with a smile. "Too early for bed..?" He asked with a purr, kissing her cheek this time.

Kaine eagerly returned the passionate kiss leaning into it, when he was told that Tenmo always hated the smell afterwards he chuckled softly. "I know, love." He replied with a small smile knowing that he didn't like it but appreciating that this was something Tenmo even allowed to happen. It wasn't something most people would be okay with, and his husband being understanding really did mean a lot. It wasn't like he fantasized about or craved sex from other's, that wasn't why he did it, it was for the difference in the taste of the blood that he really liked. "Yes! I'm completely satisfied." Kaine replied when asked if he had gotten enough. His puppy was rubbing against him in a manner he had gotten used to, knowing it was Tenmo trying to hide the man's scent with his own. "I'll shower when we get home." He laughed knowing he'd need to wash the scent of the man off as well as wash himself up. "Let's head home shall we?"

"I don't think it's ever too early." Alise answered as she leaned into Shi and enjoyed being held against him. A moment later she was pulling away and slipping into the bed, patting the spot beside her and waiting for Shi to join her. After he had she pulled the blanket over them and curled up happily against him. "I love you, Shi." She whispered as her eyes drifted shut and she got comfortable to go to sleep.

Tenmo nodded, quickly sweeping up Kaine in his arms with a quiet "Mine". He gave him a deep kiss before setting him back down, turning back into his wolf form. Kaine smelled a bit better now but could still pick up the scents of that man on him. Tenmo followed Kaine back to the coven house, having gone back to his human form halfway through. "Grabbing myself a sandwich while you take a shower" He purred, giving him a passionate deep kiss before leaving and coming back into the bedroom with a sandwich.

"I love you too Alise" Shi responded, having Alise wrapped tightly in his arms. He was scared...what if she said no? What if she didnt want to get married? He felt like a nervous wreck but finally managed to fall asleep to the sound of her steady sleeping breathing.

"All yours." Kaine promised when he was scooped up and Tenmo had said a quiet 'mine' he really was the wolf's and he hoped Tenmo knew that. As he was set down he watched Tenmo turn back into a wolf and the two of them left together and made their way home. "Alright, love." Kaine mused returning the passionate kiss before disappearing into the bathroom and getting into the shower. He was thorough in cleaning himself up and scrubbing his skin making sure he was washing away the scent of the guy so that Tenmo wouldn't have to worry about it or be bothered by it anymore. After being incredibly thorough like he was after any such encounter he was walking out of the bathroom after drying off not wearing anything but a fresh pair of boxers to find Tenmo eating his sandwich. "Is it a good after hunt sandwich?" He asked a little amused but not minding.

"What? I'm hungry too" Tenmo said with a mouthful of roast beef, chucking after he swallowed the mouthful. He finished the last bite before pulling Kaine down to the bed. Tenmo held Kaine tightly to him, peppering his neck and cheek in kisses. "Much better.." Tenmo purred happily, glad he was unable to smell the other male on him anymore. Now he smelled like himself and he smelled perfect...

"I know handsome." Kaine replied with a smirk. It was amusing still but he wasn't entirely surprised, "Not like my cute puppy didn't work hard." He added. Tenmo had done quite a bit for him, and he was sure running around acting so excited could make someone hungry. There wasn't any surprise when he was pulled down onto the bed and he smiled as his neck and cheek were being peppered with kisses. Groaning softly at the attention, Tenmo indicating that he smelled much better, "I'm glad I smell better to you." He said softly moving to catch Tenmo's lips in another deep kiss.

"I prefer you smelling like you, me, or you and me" Tenmo said against the others lips as he returned the deep kiss. Tenmo only broke away for quick instances of air, not considering breaking it until he absolutely needed air. "Not being able to touch you all night still drives me crazy.." He said with a quiet laugh, keeping Kaine close to him and his face buried into the others neck.

"You always make me smell like you or the two of us after." Kaine laughed though he continued to eagerly kiss his puppy after. A soft groan escaped him again when Tenmo spoke and buried his face in to his neck, "You get me all night most nights." Which was true, whenever one of them wasn't hunting -or both like tonight- then Tenmo technically had him all to himself all night. His arms wrapped around his husband and a bright smile appeared on his face, "I have to admit I love how you behave after. Not to mention I always make it up to you." Kaine purred.