An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Adrian did not care his tail wagged a bit, always enjoying time with his husband. If he could help it, he would be at his side every moment. Life split them apart long ago and he would never take their time together for granted again..it also helped Xavier was walking beauty and sex. “Get in here” He growled teasingly, pulling him into their room

——

Shi let out a low growl when she whispered into his ear so seductively. That woman would be the death of him from having his heart stop from his hard it was beating! “Sooner the better..and lots of it…just to make sure it sticks…darling” The other purred low and seductive into Alises ear, loving the idea of taking her so much that she simply couldn’t help it…he did enjoy ‘breeding’ his lovely wife and the mother of his twin pups

• 2 weeks later...

Alise smiled slightly at the mention of a lot of it to make sure it sticks. It would be difficult to get pregnant so it made sense. Not that she she would have argued anyway, she always did enjoy sex with her husband. It was more of finding time to do it with Annabelle and Kai. "Let's keep it our secret that we're trying for more until I'm pregnant again." I reply kissing my sexy husband before nuzzling his neck. They didn't need the others to fawn over them after all. She was sure they would when she was further along in the pregnancy but until they were successful there was no need to mention they were trying. Especially where they had no idea how long it would take to get pregnant again. There was the briefest thought that maybe they should have stayed trying sooner but she didn't let herself think on that for very long. They couldn't do anything about that now.

Xavier smirked and wasted no time pinning Adrian down on their bed. "Think you can be a good pup and keep it down?" I growl seductively. Not wanting or daughter to hear anything but also feeling like I wasn't going to let my husband get any sleep tonight either. I lean down running my sharp fangs over his neck and growling lowly. He wanted to tease and push buttons after all, so he must be okay with a sleepless night.

“But of course…” Shi said as he understood why she would not want to say they were trying again right away. It was already a difficult time getting pregnant between the two different species much less what she had to go through a majority of her last pregnancy. He almost hoped she would be able to again so he could be there from every moment if she was able to do it safely. “I would love nothing more than to be there for you every moment of a pregnancy. Nothing will come between me and you ever again” Shi kissed his way down from her neck and kissing over her stomach. He was more social granted when they met, but hoped he could be a good husband to her from the get go of a pregnancy.

—-

Adrian turned a bright red when he was asked if he could keep it down while scraping those teeth along his neck teasingly. Oh dear god did he poke the bear a lot but he enjoyed it. “Oh I will be…” He hummed with a low growl of his own. Xavier always did have the sexiest growls, remembering that was the first major turn on of his from when they were younger

• 5 months later...

Alise was a little nervous about the thought of trying for another child. Partially because she knew there was always the chance of it once more being a pregnancy that resulted in more than one child but also because she knew how much of a miracle it was just getting pregnant with Kai and Annabelle. Despite that she chose not to focus on it for very long and instead focus on her husband. If she did manage to get pregnant again she'd consider it another miracle and be just as happy -if not a little more since this time she'd have Shi by her side throughout the entire pregnancy- as she had been the first time.

A smirk crossed Xavier's face at Adrian's words that he could keep it down. Determined and eager to test if that was going to be true. His pup had definitely been too much of a tease today and he was determined to remind him what happened when he continued to push his buttons. Not being remotely gentle.