An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso barely paid any attention to the television, more focused on the cuddling with Bryan. He looked up to see if Bryan was just as not focused on the tv, finding Bryan asleep. "You are too cute.." Otso said in a whisper, kissing Bryans cheek. He closed his eyes, finding warmth in the others arms as he soon fell asleep beside him.

Shi purred quietly as he held the other in his arms. He could fall asleep like this all the time, and he would make sure he took every opportunity to do so. "Love you.." Shi said quietly, letting his eyes slip shut. She was amazing and wanted to treat her the way she deserved...like a queen.

As the months passed his relationship with Otso only seemed to solidify, since then he had also told the cute wolf he loved him on multiple occasions and had given him the collar he had custom made. It was a thick leather collar lined with fur to be comfortable for long wear even in his pup's human form, 'Master's Pet' was spelled on it in intricate letters to really bring it home that the cute wolf was his little pet. Bryan truly couldn't say he had ever been happier, and he enjoyed every second he had with the smaller wolf even if it still wasn't always as much time as he wished he had. With all the work that had to be done still, but he always made up for it and gave Otso plenty of attention whenever he had the opportunity.

Kaine was bouncing around the house happily getting ready for the upcoming holidays and insisting they put up a real tree and decorate it together. Currently he was standing in front of the tree and reached up to the higher branches on his tippy toes to try to put on the next ornament a look of pure concentration on his face as he was doing so. Determined that it go in the place he envisioned near the top of the tree.

Alise was up and dressed having told Shi that she wanted to go looking for a nice dress for her to wear when she spent the holiday with the pack and it was quickly approaching. No more time to waste, so she checked her look over before she was glancing towards the wolf and giving him a small smile. "Are you sure you don't mind going dress shopping with me? I don't want to absolutely bore you." She commented knowing it was not the most fascinating thing and not wanting to drag him along if he really didn't want to go.

Xavier was smiling as he watched Solaria near the tree, he had just finished making the three of them hot chocolate with some marshmallows. Setting the tray on the coffee table and looking over how the tree was coming along, "It's so pretty." He commented flashing a large smile. Solaria and Adrian doing a good job on the tree, and it really did look quite nice.

The summer soon came and went, Otso keeping his hair short even in the winter. Bryan had gotten him a nice leather collar and he loved it, knowing from the look of it it was high quality material. He kept it on all of the time, getting a few odd looks at first but anyone who he came in contact with got used to it. He sat in his living room, having just finished wrapping up a holiday gift he got for Bryan. He was not sure what to get but thought it would be a nice gesture to still get him a nice gift. He got him a fancy glasses case with 'Bryan' engraved on it in gold. Was it too much..? Too little..? He only hoped when it came time to exchange gifts that he would love it. He loved Bryan so much and wanted to get him something nice too.

Tenmo had come back with more trimmings for the tree, seeing Kaine trying to hang an ornament on the higher part of the trees on his tippy toes. He chuckled quietly, setting down the box of tree ornaments and trimmings he had in his hands. "You can ask for help you know..?" He purred, lifting up Kaine in his hands to hoist him higher up so he could hang the ornament where he wanted.

"I want to go...You can help me get a tie or a nice dress shirt or..something" Shi said, knowing today was the day they were going to do dress shopping together. He was sure anything she would choose without his help would look gorgeous on her. He held her close and gave her a peck on the lips before he got ready to go out. He still wanted to go shopping for a perfect gift for her..

Solaria smiled happily as she had her hair braided behind her in one long braid. "Yay~! My teacher said it was eco friendly to make streamers out of popcorn so you can feed the animals when you were done!" She said, quite proud of the long string Daddy helped her with. She set it down for a moment, walking over to the hot chocolate with a smile. "Marshmallows~!" She smiled happily, taking careful sips from her cup.

"Never had a more difficult time with popcorn before" Adrian laughed, a few crushed pieces from trying to string it all together. Adrian stood up, stretching out his arms as he went over to the hot chocolate. It didn't feel like it had been such a short time he had with Solaria, the time flying by fast. He had finally gotten used to Solaria in his wolf form and had no issues with her now. "Thanks love" He smiled, kissing his cheek.

Bryan had to admit that he liked how much Otso seemed to love the collar, wearing it constantly and making him quite pleased all the same. Especially since it looked so nice on him, finding his wolf even more appealing now that he was wearing it full time, that thought alone made a smirk cross his face. They weren't together right now, which definitely sucked but he had every intention to make it up to him later when he was free. Deciding that he'd order them something in and they could cuddle and relax together.

A surprised squeak came out of Kaine when he felt Tenmo's hands on his waist and lift him up higher so he could reach the top of the tree better. Happily he placed the ornament before he glanced back to his husband with a large happy smile, "Thanks, sexy." He mused before he was placed back on his feet and turning to see him better. Stealing a kiss happily, "I know I can ask for help but you were busy!" He laughed.

"As long as it's because you want to go and not because you feel like you have to." Alise said with a bright smile. She wasn't going to keep Shi from going with her if he really wanted to go, she had just wanted to be sure that was what he wanted. After they were both ready she lead the way downstairs and towards the town, slipping her hand into his and entwining their fingers.

"It definitely looks beautiful." Xavier mused as he looked over the tree and the popcorn streamers they had been making to put on it. Laughing when Adrian told him that he had never had a more difficult time with popcorn before. "Well, you two definitely did really well." He complimented leaning over to give his husband a kiss before he was grabbing his own mug of hot chocolate and taking a few sips.

Otso got bright blue shiny wrapping paper, being very careful when he wrapped it. He wanted it to be the best gift wrapping he ever done, wanting to put a lot of love and care into it. Otso put it in the closet in his room, wanting to keep it hidden until the holidays came around. He kept his closet open, looking for some clothes that would look nice with his collar. He still found himself playing with its tag, even if he had been wearing the collar for some time now.

"Oh hush~! I could have put down a box for a second to help you" Tenmo chuckled, giving him a kiss in return. "The tree is looking great. Always preferred using real ones..I love the smell of real trees" He smiled, holding him close as he looked up at the tree. It twinkled and shined and looked simply gorgeous.

Shi smiled softly, letting her lead the way as he went into the human town. He was still puzzled over what gift to get her still, looking over the windows. A scarf? He can try to ask Otso how to croquet or knit..that would be a far better gift. Something homemade would be perfect for Alise. A thought also crept into his mind over the next few months..Alise meaning a lot to him. She was there for all the times he had nightmares...Always there with a stunning smile and a loving embrace. He...never wanted to let that go. He wanted to spend the rest of his life with her at his side. Was he....actually considering this?

"It tastes so goood~!" Solaria said with a happy smile, having Xavier put extra milk in hers because she couldn't drink it too hot. "It does, Dad knows how to make good hot chocolate" Adrian smiled, looking toward Xavier. "You finished your homework today right?" Adrian asked, Solaria nodded firmly. "Yup!" Solaria said with a big smile.

A small smile appeared on Bryan's face when he thought about what he was going to order for dinner and possibly rent for them to watch. He was also thinking about the upcoming holiday and knew he would have to get the cute little wolf something, though he had yet to decide what he would get him. Figuring in the end if all else failed he could just get him another one of those romance novels he seemed to like so much.

"You did end up putting the box down and helping me!" Kaine pointed out with a laugh. But he knew Tenmo was right, if he was having a hard time reaching a spot he could always ask his strong wolf to help him out and give him a boost. "I love the smell too, it's really pretty." He mused glancing back to their tree before his eyes were returning to Tenmo and a bright smile crossed his face a sparkle appearing in his eyes. "Can you believe it? It will be our first christmas in our own home as a married couple. As if this time of year wasn't already magical!" Kaine happily said. It was like this whole thing was just never ending perfection, he loved being with Tenmo and having their own place so much and it really felt like it only made things that much more magical and special.

As they were walking through town she did some window shopping but for the most part she had her mind on the prize. When they reached the store she had been looking for she lead Shi inside and looked around, instantly her mind trying to decide what kind of dress she was looking for. "I don't know... what color do you think it should be?" Alise asked as she turned her gaze to Shi giving him a curious look. She was thinking maybe a lighter blue or something but wasn't entirely sure either.

"I'm glad you both like it so much." Xavier mused a small smirk appearing. He had added more milk to Solaria's the little girl saying she needed it cooler and didn't mind doing it for her. Moving to take a seat on the couch he was sipping at his cup and watching the two as Adrian asked her if she had finished her homework. "She always finishes it, our perfect little student." Xavier chimed in giving Solaria a proud look. She really was perfect, such a sweet child who always seemed to excel at anything she applied herself too.

-Got you a gift for the holidays, hope you end up liking it. I will have to get a little mistletoe and bell to make my collar festive for the holidays- Otso typed to Bryan with a soft smile on his face. Even when they were apart, he found himself often texting the other as much as possible. He tried to text less when the other was busy, not wanting to get him in trouble.

"I almost forgot about that part!" Tenmo said with a big smile, picking him up and twirling him around. He was so happy to be spending his first holidays in the house with him. "Maybe we can invite Solaria, Xavier and my father over for dessert or a quick dinner? I am sure they will be busy with their own holiday things and with the pack and coven..but I am sure they would love to stop by. My sister probably wants to gush over the holiday decorations and how romantic we are" Tenmo said with a small chuckle. "And I still need to get you a good gift.." He said with a playful smile.

"You would look good in any color.." Shi said in a whisper, leaning down and giving her a quick kiss on the lips. "Blue...match your hair" Shi said with a shy smile and a faint blush that quickly faded away. He truly meant in though, it was hard for her to not look gorgeous in anything she wore..or lack of anything she wore.

"I need to work really hard to make sure I can excel~! Even if the work seems easy, I still need to try my very best and keep working hard!" Solaria said with a big smile on her face. Adrian smiled warmly, hugging Solaria to him. "How did I get such a clever little girl in my life?" Adrian said with a big smile on his face. "Daddyyyyyy~!" Solaria laughed, trying to wiggle out of his arms.

-How sweet, my little pet.- Bryan texted a small smile appearing, -I'm sure I'll absolutely love it.- He added in a separate message before he was making his way downstairs. -I'll be expecting you in the next few hours for our night together.- Bryan had basically finished setting everything up at this point and was more than happy to see the cute wolf. But he had a few more things to do in the hours before he was due to arrive, then he would be all set to spend as much time with Otso as possible.

Kaine laughed as he was twirled around, catching the other's lips in a deep kiss before he listened to what Tenmo had to suggest about inviting Solaria, Xavier and Adrian over for dessert or even a quick dinner. "You're right, they probably will have a busy holiday planned out, but I think a family dinner will be a great idea." Kaine agreed with a nod. Feeling that it was about time they settled down and did something as a family and it really would be their first family holiday if they were able to convince them to do so. The commented about Tenmo still needing to get him a good gift made a dirty smirk cross his face, "I already have my gift for you."

"That's sweet." Alise mused after being told that she would look good in any color, that was sweet of Shi to say but she was sure there was a color he had in mind. A moment later he mentioned blue telling her it would match her hair, which was true and she did look really good in blue. "Blue it is!" She happily answered taking his hand and leading him towards a rack that seemed to have plenty of blue options to choose from. Instantly she pulled out a couple she liked before asking Shi to pick some he liked too so she could go try them all on and they could make a final decision together.

"You're such a little angel." Xavier mused with a smile as he watched the two. Solaria laughing and trying to wiggle out of her Daddy's arms making him chuckle softly. "Alright you two, settle down now. I rented us a holiday movie to watch together." He said showing the kids movie that he was sure Solaria would like before getting up to put the dvd in.

-I cannot wait, the pack house is going nuts decorating the place with lots of trim and decorating the tree- Otso said with a small chuckle as he left his room. He sent a picture of wolves running down the stairs with trim in their mouths to line the stairs and others in human form sitting on each others shoulders to hang ornaments up high on the tree.

Tenmo deeply kissed him, not separating until Kaine broke the kiss. Tenmo raised a curious eyebrow when Kaine mentioned having a gift for him already. "You got a pretty dirty smirk on your face..Is my gift going to be anything like my birthday by any chance? Maybe I should cover myself in candy canes so you can lick me?" He teased with his own dirty smirk.

Shi followed her to the blue dresses, a lot of fancy dresses being in stock with the holidays around the corner. It was hard to chose, picking a few dresses that he liked out of all of them. He made himself comfortable as he waited outside of the dressing rooms. As he waited, he started thinking more about proposing to her. He loved her very much..and he was sure about this! He wanted her for the rest of his life, vampire or not. He knew when to do it to..So this dress..would be what she was getting proposed to in. He wanted to make sure the dress she picked made her look like the goddess she was inside and out.

"Frosty the Snowman! I love Frosty!" Solaria said happily as she made her way slowly to the living room couch with her hot chocolate. Adrian chuckled at how slow she moved, not wanting to spill her drink. Adrian went to reach out to help her, Solaria saying "Let me do it!" Adrian chuckled before withdrawing his hand, waiting for her on the couch as she finall made it to the couch, setting the cup on the table.

Seeing the pictures that Otso sent made him laugh, it did seem like the pack was quite excited for the upcoming holiday, and he found it a little cute that wolves were running down the stairs with trim in their mouths, others in their human forms decorating the tree. -Well, it's definitely much more relaxed here. Everything's pretty much already set up.- Bryan texted back sending a picture of the finished entrance hall of the coven house and how it was decorated already. Wreaths were hung all over the place along with garland, there were two trees decorated one on each side of the stairs and even the chandeliers had been decorated for the event.

"Maybe... though the only sweet treat I'm afraid will be me." Kaine teased with his dirty smirk still planted firmly on his face. A purr escaped him when Tenmo said that Maybe he should cover himself in candy canes so he could lick him, this causing his smirk to get even dirtier for a moment. "You do already have one really nice candy cane that I definitely enjoy licking." He teased sticking his tongue out in a teasing manner. "You'll enjoy your present though, I'm sure of it." He added leaning up for another kiss before he was pulling away to make them some dinner.

Alise took the dresses that Shi had picked out too and started to try them on, stepping out each time to show Shi the dress and get his opinion. Already a few of the dresses she liked more on the rack than she did on herself. Such a girl problem, but she didn't entirely mind because she knew that her cute boyfriend would help her pick out the perfect dress for the event. She had gone back into the dressing room and this time slipped into another one of the dresses that Shi had picked out and she really did like the way it looked on her so she happily left to get his opinion doing a little twirl so he could get a good look from all sides.

Xavier laughed when Adrian had reached out to help Solaria with her hot chocolate only for her to tell him to let her do it, "Yes Daddy, let her do it!" He laughed with a smile. He loved how she could be sometimes, and especially when it came to doing certain things on her own. She was a determined little girl, and Xavier saw a really bright future ahead of her, one he was glad he was goign to be able to be a part of.

-Perfect and proper as always. The wolves love decorating here so its a big affair- Otso chuckle, ducking out of the way of another wolf holding mistletoe in his hands to hang above the main doorway. -It does look wonderful though, I can't wait to see you! Beware if you come over to the pack house, the pack loved to hide mistletoe all over the place. Although I am sure you would not mind kissing me all of the time- Otso teased with a small smile, knowing he would not mind it much either.

"You tease.." Tenmo said with a purr, kissing down his neck before he eventually let the other go. He watched him go into the kitchen to make dinner, working on untangling the trim from the box. Damn thing was making a mess everywhere..Tenmo thought as he ended up covered in pine needles and shiny bits of trim. He managed to wrap the trim around the tree without any further issues.

Shi had seen a few of the dresses on her, liking them all and telling her what he thought about each one. He never hated any one dress on her but at the same time nothing had his jaw to the floor, not to say she didn't look good in it! Shi waited for her to try on another dress, watching her walk out of the dressing room. His heart pounded in his chest as he could see her surrounded by snow, looking like an angel on earth. His thoughts made his cheeks turn a bright red, no words coming out of his mouth.

"You have your Dad's stubbornness that's for sure" Adrian teased with a small chuckle, getting comfortable on the couch. "At least I didn't get Daddy's blushing face when Dad calls him cute names!" Solaria teased with a small giggle, drinking more of her hot cocoa. "I swear she is more you than me.." Adrian said with a small chuckle again and faint blushing on his cheeks.

-You know the coven is very particular in everything they do. I can't wait to see you either cutie, it feels like today's dragged on forever.- Bryan sent with a small smile on his face missing his pet already but knowing that they'd be together again soon enough. -Is that a challenge, cutie? You know I'd love to run around the pack house with you sometime finding all the places the pack has hidden mistletoe to kiss you under.- He messaged really wanting to see the other and he would definitely enjoy being able to kiss him under all the mistletoe they were able to find as well.

"You know I love to tease!" Kaine called over his shoulder as he was heading into the kitchen. He started on a nice dinner like always, though it wasn't steak this time. Making an chicken and broccoli alfredo for the two of them, and taking his time in doing so to make the sauce homemade as well. As he was cooking he knew that Tenmo was finishing up with the tree and it made him smile slightly thinking about it. At one point having enough time to step away and watch the other from the doorway, this life really was perfect. "It looks lovely. We make a really great decorating team." Kaine commented happily.

When she had stepped out in the next dress and twirled around the speechless response she got from Shi as well as the way he was blushing made her beam happily deciding this was the dress. "This is it!" She said happily darting back into the dressing room to change back into her actual clothes, she put the other dresses back but kept that one, moving over to Shi and taking his hand before leading him to another part of the store so they could look at ties and dress shirts for him.

"That's definitely not a bad thing." Xavier said with a soft laugh. He felt like Solaria having his stubbornness could actually be a good thing. He couldn't help but laugh when Solaria said that she didn't get her Daddy's blushing face when Dad called him cute names. This caused a light blush to sprout up on his Pup's face making him smirk quite happy with the response. "You're adorable." He said to Adrian before he leaned over and kissed the top of Solaria's head.

Otso felt his face grow warm at the idea of kissing Bryan under the mistletoe. -Make it a game then, I will have to ask the pack how many they will hang up. You will have it make it your mission to find them all- Otso chuckled to himself, loving the idea of Bryan dragging him around the house and kissing him under all of the mistletoe. He thought it would be romantic, almost excited for the idea.

Tenmo could smell the others cooking from the kitchen, loving Kaines homemade cooking. Anything Kaine made from scratch tasted delicious! Anything made with love by his love was bound to be a wonderful tasting dinner. "Always..And I like to think we both make a good cooking team" Tenmo chuckled, shaking the pine needles from his hair and the trimming. "Dinner smells great beautiful" He said with a warm smile.

Shi watcher her dart away, trying to calm himself. She really was an angel who came to bless him and be his light in the darkness. How was he supposed to propose to her if she looked that stunning?! Shi took a few deep breaths, able to get a grip on himself when Alise came out again. He followed her to the ties and dress shirts, looking over them. "You pick something.." Shi said, wanting to give her the chance to help him pick something to.

Adrian rolled his eyes but did smile, liking when Xavier called him adorable. He pulled a small blanket over Solaria, wanting to make sure she stayed warm. "When it snows, can you take me out to make a snowman? I really want to make one!" She said eagerly before the movie finally started.

-Challenge accepted pet.- Bryan replied really amused a smirk on his face. If Otso wanted him to do so he would be more than happy to hunt down every bit of mistletoe the pack hung up to kiss him under it. Especially because it did sound like fun, not that he needed an excuse to kiss him. Heading up to his room he finished setting a few things up knowing it wouldn't be all that long before Otso was there and he could occupy himself with the cute wolf.

"Thank you." Kaine replied when he was told that it smelled great, heading over to give Tenmo a kiss. "Now finish cleaning yourself up from all these pine needles and come eat." He teased as he kissed the other's neck. Turning to leave and head back into the kitchen. Finishing up dinner and plating it for them, he was putting it on the table, adding the rest of it to a larger bowl he put in the middle of the table encase either of them wanted more. He was always sure to make sure he was cooking enough to feed them both and he knew his sexy wolf had more than enough.

Thinking it over she looked through the options before pulling out a shirt and tie that matched the dress that she would be wearing and showing it to Shi with a questioning look. "You can try it on first to see how much you like it." She added not wanting him to just go with it because she had picked it.

"Of course, sweetie." Xavier promised patting Solaria's head gently, he'd be more than happy to take her outside to build a snowman when they finally got snow. "That really should be any day now too." He commented eyes going to Adrian, feeling like the snow was overdue and could fall anytime now.

-Okay, see you shortly, heading out now- Otso sent the message before he walked through the front door. Soon mistletoe..He thought to himself before he started walking toward the coven house. He was happy to see Bryan after what seemed like a long day of waiting. He made his way into the coven house, figuring Bryan was in his room. He adjusted his collar quick to make sure it wasn't askew before heading to his room.

Tenmo shook off the rest of the needles before making his way into the kitchen. "Looks even better..the food looks great too" Tenmo smirked before pecking his cheeks with a kiss. He sat down with a big smile, digging into the food on the plate. "Man babe, you cook an amazing meal!" He had to compliment him, the homemade sauce tasting great.

Shi nodded, taking the shirt and tie from her. He did like the color..it would go with her dress perfectly. He went into the changing room to put on the shirt and the tie. Huh..He thought he looked rather dashing. Shi stepped out of the dressing room, wanting to see what Alise thought of the outfit. "Nice..?" He asked, thinking it looked rather good himself.

"Yay! Hopefully it snows during the holidays too! A white one is so perfect and magical and beautiful" Solaria said with an eager twinkle in her eyes before going back to the movie. Adrian kissed the top of her head, happy Solaria was a bright and eager little girl.

Bryan was definitely happy to get the message stating that Otso was on his way, he already had the movie he rented in the DVD player so that he could just put it on when he got here and had already ordered chinese food for them for dinner. The cute wolf finally showing up in his room made him smile, and he was quick to get up and move over to him taking him in his arms and giving him a deep kiss. "I missed my handsome pet." He purred on the wolf's lips.

"I'm glad you think so. I definitely try." Kaine mused when he was told the food even looked good taking his seat and starting to eat it. A pleased hum escaping him at how good it came out, and making a mental note to make this for them more often as he really was big on pasta. "You're sweet. I'm just glad you like what I make you." Kaine admitted with a soft laugh and bright smile. He was always glad to make Tenmo a meal he really enjoyed, and had yet to let the wolf down and was worried he might. "So I can add this to the list of meals to make again?" He asked with an amused look on his face before taking another bite of his food.

"You look... amazing." Alise breathed as she looked over her sexy wolf a purr escaping her as she looked him over more and more really liking it. "We'll look great!" She suddenly said quite happy and excited. A really bright smile appearing, this really was going to be perfect.

A small smile appeared on Xavier's face, Solaria really was one of the best things that had happened to them. Even if he had never thought that he was going to be a dad to anyone much less a human child. As they watched the movie together he was able to relax and just enjoy the company, wrapping an arm over the back of the couch to be more comfortable and sipping from his hot chocolate.

Otso was happy to see Bryan get up and take him into his arms. He returned the others deep kiss with a happy hum, looking at Bryan with a happy smile. "I missed you too~!" He said with a softer smile, giving his cheek a quick peck. "Hopefully the twins haven't been causing any trouble here?" He laughed quietly, getting comfortable on the others bed.

Tenmo heard the other speak, his mouth full of food when he looked up at Kaine. He needed a moment to swallow with a small smile on his face. "A definite add to the continuous meals list" He spoke while he leaned over, giving him a gentle kiss on the lips. "You are amazing you know that?" Tenmo said, not caring if he said it all the time. Kaine deserved to hear how special he was all the time.

Shi couldn't help but smirk, glad she found him just as attractive. He leaned down for a quick kiss on her lips before ducking back into the changing room. He changed back into his normal shirt, holding the shirt and tie in his hand. "Ready?" He asked as he went with her to the check out line.

Adrian leaned back against the couch, sipping at his hot chocolate. He looked to his side to glance at Solaria and Xavier. He never thought that he would reach this point in his life, having Xavier in his much and a human child together. So much has happened and he was grateful for every second..Adrian turned back to the tv with a smile on his face.

Bryan laughed, "Nope! I think they're enjoying the freedom of being able to come and go whenever they like." Bryan said with a smile. The twins hadn't been causing any problems, if anything the Vince and Marcus had been keeping them quite entertained not to mention there are a tone of other vampires that he was sure the twins would be able to entertain themselves if they needed or wanted more of a variety. He watched the cute wolf as he moved to get comfortable on his bed, a small smile appearing on his face as he moved over and got comfortable beside him. "So cute." He purred happily as he ran his fingers over the top of the collar before leaning in to kiss his neck.

A soft laugh escaped Kaine when Tenmo made had to first swallow the mouthful of food he had before he could answer him, already indicating it was okay to add this to the list of food that he could or would end up making again. After it was confirmed he smiled happily, especially when Tenmo had leaned over to kiss him. Being told he was amazing made his smile brighten up even more, "Yup! But I definitely love hearing it." Kaine purred happily taking another bite of his food as well. Trying to build a good amount of meals he could keep switching around so they were never eating the same thing all the time.

"Ready!" Alise replied as they moved to the counter to buy the items, she was quick in making the purchase not giving it anymore of a thought. Happy that they both had found something they could wear and that they looked good in for the holidays, slipping her hand into his as she took the bag and they left the store. "Do you want to go out somewhere for dinner? Or we could order something when we get back to the house, make something?" She asked wondering what Shi wanted to do.

Xavier was more than happy to resign himself to watching the movie, his eyes following the characters across the screen as he was sipping at this hot chocolate. But there was a growing feeling in his stomach that was telling him he was actually hungry, leaning over he kissed the top of Solaria's head before he stood up and moved over to Adrian. "I need to go for a quick hunt." He purred in the other's ear telling him he would be back in a little while before he was heading upstairs to change. Xavier didn't go hunting very often as he preferred little snacks to one big hunt but it had been awhile and was needed at this point.

“Good..” Otso smiled, comfortable on the bed. He was glad He was glad they weren’t being a nuisance as he watched Bryan get on the bed beside him. He purred happily when Bryan touches the top of his collar, blushing when his neck was kissed. It had been an amazing last few months with Bryan, glad he decided to tease him that day as Jessica to start all this. “So what did you have in mind for dinner?” Otso asked with a grin.

“I will just have to say it more than!” Tenmo teased before going back to his meal. While chicken would never be his top tier favorite meat, Kaine could really make him enjoy it the way me would make it. He finished it easily, definitely getting himself a hearty second helping. “Good thing you made extra, you know me too well” Tenmo laughed as he finished plating it.

“I’ll make dinner..” Shi said quietly as he kissed her cheek. While he did use his phone less around her, it was still a major communication tool. He mainly spoke only for her and no one else, even then when he did his words were still minimal. But she was special so he tried to speak as much as he was able.

“Okay, good hunting! The weather is getting a bit colder out there so make sure you bundle up!” Adrian teased with a chuckle. Solaria got up and quickly running to her room. She knocked on Xavier’s door with a small smile, her scarf in her arms. “So you don’t get cold when you are getting blood” She said with a big smile.

"I figured I'd order us chinese. It should actually be arriving any minute." Bryan replied when asked what he had in mind for dinner. Something different, and though he enjoyed cooking for Otso he wasn't skilled at cooking chinese food and had a real craving for it. He continued to kiss and pay attention to his little wolf until the food arrived, at which time he got up to go get it and pay the man. When he returned he had a few bags with different containers of food not having been able to decide what he wanted and thus ordering quite a few different things.

"I definitely won't object!" Kaine laughed as they were eating. He was happy and full after his first plate and laughed when Tenmo was eagerly getting himself some more food telling him that it was a good thing he made extra and knew him so well. "Of course I do! I wanted to make sure my sexy puppy had more than enough to eat. I know you have a healthy appetite." Kaine replied. While he ate so little compared to Tenmo he was glad the other had a healthy appetite and did his best to make sure he always made enough to feed him.

"Sounds good." Alise said with a smile happy to let him cook dinner if he wanted as they were walking back towards the house. She had started to notice that Shi was speaking more and more around her, and she really liked that he felt comfortable enough to do so. Though he still used his phone to communicate a lot and it was still his go to, she really loved and appreciated that he was making an effort to talk more for her. Even though she would never push him to do so and every time he did it was because he had wanted to do so.

"I will." Xavier replied a little amused rolling his eyes before he was upstairs and getting dressed. He had just finished changing when there was a knock on the bedroom door opening it up smiled down at Solaria when she held her scarf up for him to wear on his hunt. "That's so nice of you." Xavier said taking the scarf and instantly putting it on before he was scooping her up and carrying her back downstairs. "I'll take good care of it." He promised as he returned her to the couch with Adrian kissing the top of her head before giving him a kiss as well. "I'll be back in a few." He promised them both turning to leave a second later.

Otso smiled happily at seeing all of the different orders of Chinese food in the room. “You even got beef lo mein. That has to be one of my more favorite Chinese food dishes next to a good dumpling” Otso smiled, breaking open the container. He smiled as he got a big whiff of the smell, finding it heavenly. He took a big bite with a Pleased smile.

“I got a big stomach, big bad wolf can’t huff and puff and blow the house down without a good appetite” Tenmo teased, kissing his cheek before digging into the second helping. Kaine really knew how to cook a good meal and fill him up with his delicious food..How did he get so lucky to land him as his husband. “You need to go in a hunt too? Want to make sure you get what you need too” He purred once he finished his second helping.

“What did you want..?” Shi asked quietly as he wanted to cook her something she would like. He tried to keep the idea of proposing out of his mind but it was so hard. He wanted her now and found he was very impatient. So he decided to himself that the first snowfall is when he would do it or the holidays, whatever came first. That’s it..it might help the agonizing wait. Shi took her to the pack house, heading into the kitchen.

Solaria giggles when she was picked up, Adrian smiling at the sight of Xavier in this tempting hunters outfit and their daughters scarf around his neck. “Take care gorgeous” He smiled before watching Xavier leave for his hunt. They finished their hot cocoa and both fell asleep on the couch while watching another holiday movie.

Bryan laughed, "I had all I could do not to order the whole menu... so I ordered most of it." He admitted as though he had any self control by ordering most instead of the whole menu. Taking the container with the beef and broccoli in it, he was more than happy to start here. He was glad he had been able to get something that Otso really liked too, grabbing the remote for the dvd player he pressed play on the movie.

"And I definitely like making sure my big bad wolf has enough in his stomach." Kaine replied with a soft laugh. He had gotten up to do the dishes when he was asked if he needed to go on a hunt, Tenmo telling him that he wanted to make sure he was getting what he needed too. Smiling at him he moved over to the wolf and leaned down to get a kiss, "I could use a hunt." He admitted a loving smile crossing his face. "I'll finish the dishes then we can get ready. I must admit... I love that you can come with me." He added as he was already making his way back to the sink to finish up.

"Hmm... nachos?" Alise said with a small smile. Nachos sounded good, and it was something that wouldn't take very long to make so they could spend more time together as well. Not like she wasn't going to spent time with him while he was cooking, she had every intention of keeping him company while he was busy.

"I will." Xavier said as he left. His hunt didn't take him very long at all and he was on his way back feeling refreshed and happy. When he got back he found the two asleep on the couch a small smile appearing on his face, he was careful in picking up Solaria and carrying her to bed tucking her in before going back downstairs. This time picking up his handsome husband and carrying Adrian upstairs to their room.

“What? I’ll have to be the rest of the menu you didn’t order then” Otso teased with a Hearty laugh. He snuck a bite of the others food with a mischievous grin, pecking his cheek with a kiss. He knew the collar was nice material and could be cleaned easy but he didn’t want to get it dirty so he was careful when he leaned over his food.

“I am happy I can come with you as well” Tenmo smiled, loving to play the part of his doting puppy to get the other a good meal. He would be the others doting puppy even if he wasn’t hunting. “I’ll go get my collar on” Tenmo said, kissing him from behind before he went up to his room to get the collar Kaine got him on.

“Sounds good..” Shi nodded, only letting her go when he opened the fridge. Hmm..enough topping for some fully loaded nachos. Make them on the side and she could eat them however she liked! He got out some jalape?os, cheese and other nacho toppings along with a cutting board. He started with letting the ground beef warm up a bit while he chopped some jalape?os.

Adrian stirred when he found himself being lifted in the air, not opening his eyes. “Have a good hunt?” He asked sleepily, smiling softly up at him. He would always love being carried, glad When Xavier did it.

Bryan laughed, "Next time I'll let you pick. Maybe you'll have more control than I did." He mused and smiled at the cute wolf. A soft playful growl coming from him when Otso stole a bite of his food but he really didn't mind especially as his cheek was kissed after. Quickly dipping down to catch Otso's lips in a real kiss before he had the chance to take another bite of food. A smirk clear on his face when he broke it and took another bite of his own food, happy to have his cute wolf at his side, good food and a nice movie.

"Sounds good, sexy." Kaine purred after the kiss watching Tenmo head upstairs to get his collar on. Returning to the dishes he finished getting them done and putting away what was left of the food so they could have leftovers tomorrow or a midnight snack. After which he was heading upstairs to change dropping his pants and shedding his shirt in the middle of the room with no care whatsoever before he was grabbing his hunting clothes and slipping into them.

Alise was leaning against the counter while Shi was working on getting everything ready for their nachos, a pleased hum escaping her at the smell of the meat cooking. It definitely helped her realize how hungry she really was, not having noticed until now. She loved being able to spend so much time with him, especially lately they rarely spend days apart but she really enjoyed that.

"Yes, it was great." Xavier said softly, as he carried his tired husband up to their room. Entering it he closed the door behind him and carried the other to the bed setting him down gently. "Go back to sleep." He breathed not wanting to keep his obviously tired husband awake, stepping away from the bed and stripping out of his hunting clothes, putting them away. It wasn't long before he was sliding into the bed beside Adrian and pulling the blankets over them, cuddling the cute wolf and sighing happily.

“You are talking to the wrong person about self control!” Otso teased with a small laugh before he was taking the bite of the others food. He hummed happily when Bryan stole a kiss on the lips, parting with a smile. He went back to his own food, watching the movie and snuggling up to Bryan. This was going to be the best holiday ever..He thought to himself with a grin.

“That’s you..” Tenmo purred back while he was leaving to get his collar on. He slipped it on before turning into his wolf form, going to find Kaine. “Are we playing obedient puppy today or off the leash pup runs up to the one you like?” Tenmo smiled, finding the leash and gripping it in his mouth for Kaine to hook on.

While the meat started to cook, Shi got tiny bowls for all the toppings. He also got individual sized plates so when they were done with one serving, they can change up the toppings if they wanted. It also helped people not grab all of ovne flavor and get nothing else. He finally finished as he filled up the bowls with each kind of topping.