An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Alise had to admit that she loved it when Shi told her he had wanted to say more but nothing had come out, because it really just sunk home how much he loved her and how nervous he was. It really meant a lot and a moment later he was telling her that he loved her and how she was the only person he had met that made him so happy. "I'm glad I make you so happy, you mean everything to me." Alise replied her voice making it clear she meant every word. Leaning forward she caught his lips in another deep and passionate kiss, Shi really did mean the world to her and now he was hers and she was his and there was nothing anyone could say or do about it.

"Well done!" Xavier said with a laugh and giving Solaria a big hug before he was getting up and suggesting that they make a snowman as well. Taking her hand and leading her over to the perfect place for them to do so. Helping her get it started and build it, "How about you run inside and go get a scarf, carrot and hat for our snowman?" He suggested wanting her to be able to customize him more by deciding what he was going to be wearing.

Kaine was still finishing up his snowman before he was lying back in the snow looking up at the bright sky he turned his head to look towards Tenmo. "Puppy! Let's build a igloo!" He whined and partially suggested wanting his husband's attention now and really wanting to build a cute igloo that they could have some fun in.

Shi happily returned the passionate kiss he was being given with one of his own. “My snowy angel..” He said against her lips as he kept kissing her. There may have been snow surrounding him but it felt like a hot summers day in his body. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close as he kept kissing her.

Solaria smiled happily when she was told to get stuff for the snowman, running as fast as her little legs were able to carry her. She searched the house for the perfect hat and nose along with a warm scarf. She soon came bounding out of their house with a large carrot and one of her winter hats and a spare scarf. “Good job” Adrian smiled as he waited for her to assemble all the pieces.

“Okay I’m coming Kaine” Tenmo smiled, leaving his sister, dad and Xavier to their snowman. “We need to pack it down hard to make good walls” Tenmo said as he started to make snow bricks. He wanted to make sure they would have plenty of space inside for the both of them.

Being called Shi's snowy angel made an even brighter smile appear on her face, even as they continued to kiss, her eyes sparkling excitedly and happily. Pressing herself against him as she felt his arms once more wrapping around him Alise continued the kiss, breaking it only when she was desperate for air. When the kiss did finally break her breathing was heavy but she was quick to dip her head and kiss his neck, her heart still pounding furiously in her chest.

Watching Solaria dash off to get the items Xavier was turning to his husband and stealing a quick kiss, his arms wrapping around his Pup's waist and pulling him close flashing a smile as some snow continued to fall around them. "I love the snow, and I love you." Xavier said before he was releasing Adrian just in time for Solaria to return. "I also love our little girl." Xavier added dipping down to kiss the top of her head before he was scooping her up to give her a boost so she could put the nose, hat and scarf on the snowman. When she finished he was setting her back down before he suggested they look around and trying to find sticks for his arms. Indicating they may need to dig in the snow a little since it wa so thick if they couldn't find any.

Kaine was happily bouncing up and down as Tenmo came over to him to build an igloo with him super excited since he had never gotten to build one before. "How big are the bricks supposed to be?" He asked as he started to build one as well being sure to pack the snow tight to make it more solid. It'd be a fun place for the two of them to hang out, not to mention a nice little clubhouse for Solaria as well as long as the snow held out even after they left.

Shi purred happily when Alise kissed his neck, his ears and tail popping out finally from the sheer amount of joy he felt. His tail wagged like a mad man and his ears were happily twitching. He could hear everyone else close enough by but he did not care, he only cared about his fianc?. His fiance...It was still a weird concept to him.

“I love you so much..” Adrian purred, giving him a deep kiss before Xavier let him go with Solarias approach. Solaria happily helped with the snowman, decorating it and loving her work. She wasn’t sure how to find sticks in the snow, Adrian going wolf and helping her by digging underneath the snowy layers.

“About this big. We want them to be stable but not too heavy” Tenmo said as he held out his hands. He started packing bricks of snow, working on carefully starting their igloo assembly. He hoped it turned out well..There should be enough snow for it

Seeing Shi's tail and ears finally pop out made her laugh softly, especially with how furiously and happily his tail was wagging in the snow. But it was adorable, and she loved him, more than anything else in the world. She'd always look back on today and remember how happy she was right now, thinking there was no possible way anyone could be happier. It also made her curious if Adrian and Kaine had felt the same way when they were proposed to.

"I love you too." Xavier purred before he was pulling away, trying not to be too affectionate in front of Solaria as he felt she didn't need to see that. Even if he often held and kissed Adrian in her presence. As those two were off looking for sticks he was working on the snowman, rounding out his features and making sure he was sturdy. Not wanting him to fall over suddenly or be easily defeated if the snow happened to melt.

Nodding Kaine started building bricks the same size that Tenmo had shown him and helped start building the base of the igloo, they'd have to start getting snow from other parts of the area to make all the bricks but he was sure there was more than enough to build it. Happily he worked and of course he teased his cute puppy and snuck kisses here and there as they were building.

“Did you...want to tell people? They are..going to find out when they see the ring” Shi said quietly, wanting to do this on his terms. Adrian of all people would know along with Otso what went down seeing the ring on her finger but might as well get them done all at once and end it. He finally sat up from laying down in the snow, snaking the snow from his hair.

“Daddy Got sticks!” Solaria called out happily, Adrian carrying two big sticks in his mouth. He dropped them on the ground near the snowman before he went back to his human form. “These didn’t seem too bad..Put them on sweets” Adrian smiled, helping her hold it steady so she could put it in without ruining the snow man.

Tenon snuck his own kisses in return, slowly but surely making a decent enough size igloo to fit two full grown men. “We did some good work, I am sure any new snow would cover up the bald spots from igloo making” Tenmo chuckled, giving him anther kiss

"We probably should." Alise admitted, at least the group they had become part of, even if they would have been able to tell with the ring on her hand. It would be great for them to come out and make the announcement instead of everyone finding out from word of mouth by someone else. Leaning over she gave him another deep kiss right before Shi was sitting up and she smiled before getting up and brushing the snow off herself.

"That's great!" Xavier said when Solaria and Adrian had returned with the sticks, watching the two of them as Adrian held their snowman steady so Solaria could put the sticks in place. "I think that's everything isn't it?" Xavier asked as he stepped back and looked over their work, it was a pretty good snowman, and he couldn't figure out what they were missing, if they were missing anything.

"So am I." Kaine agreed figuring the next snowfall would fill in any bald spots they had made while building the igloo. "It looks lovely." He added before Tenmo gave him another kiss, Kaine leaned into it returning it happily. When it broke he gave Tenmo a bright smile before he was quickly disappearing into their igloo wanting to see the inside of it now.

“You’re amazing my snowy angel..” Shi said as he smiled watching her shake the snow from her hair. He kissed her lips in quick peck before he held out his hand. “You might need to do most of the talking..I don’t think I can take anymore for one day..” Shi said with bright pink cheeks. He didn’t think he could do something so emotional twice in one day and hoped she didn’t mind. “There are this way..” He said, point toward the clearing on the old border line.

Solaria mused over the snowman, wanting to make it perfect..but what did it need? “A smile! The snowman needs a smile..Daddy, can you help me find some tiny Rocks for the snowmans face?” She asked as she began to search. She soon saw Shi and Alise approaching, waving a hand with rocks in it. “Hi Alise! Hi Shi!” She smiled happily

Tenmo followed Kaine into the igloo, giving it a look around. “Not too bad..” He said with a nod and a smile. “Solaria will love this when we are done, a little snowy get away” He said with a small chuckle before leaning in to give him a deep kiss

"No worries, my handsome wolf." Alise replied when Shi said that he did not think he could tell them as he had enough talking for one day. That was okay, she didn't mind announcing it for them and nodded when he motioned in the direction that the others were in. Happily holding his hand as they made their way in that direction, they were instantly greeted by Solaria who was waving at them with a handful of rocks, and seeing Adrian digging with her and Xavier standing by a snowman it made perfect sense as to why she was looking for rocks in the snow. "Hey Solaria, building a snowman with your Dad and Daddy?" Alise asked with a bright smile. Her eyes moving to Xavier before she asked the next question positive that the two were here especially since she knew Kaine's scent all to well, "Where are Kaine and Tenmo?"

Xavier laughed when Solaria mentioned the snowman needing a smile, "How could I have forgotten?" It seemed absurd that he would have missed that the snowman was missing his smile, or... any facial expression to be honest, but he had. Watching the two move away to find some small stones that they could make it with he was looking over the snowman. "Find some medium sized rocks for his buttons too!" He called out to them just in time for Alise and Shi to make an appearance. "Hey you two." He greeted with a smile, when asked where Kaine and Tenmo were he glanced around before a smirk appeared and he motioned to the igloo the couple had made. "Knowing those two they're in there." He replied with a laugh.

Kaine was happily lying in the snow that made up the floor of the igloo though he had packed it down to make it more floor like it definitely wasn't as packed as the walls were making it more comfortable to sit or lay on. "It'll be her own little fort she can use again and again. I'm sure it will last quite some time, though she may have to dig it out of the snow once in awhile depending on how bad it snows." Kaine said with a small laugh admiring their work some more. Tenmo leaning over and catching him in a deep kiss was met by him eagerly returning it, lifting his head up a little to lean into it more.

Tenmo was happily kissing him deeply, peppering his neck with a few kisses when he needed a moment to breathe. He soon heard a cough, seeing Shi in his wolf form in the entrance. “We need to talk..” Shi said, Tenmo letting out a little grumble. “Of all the times to talk, it has to be now?” Tenmo said with a sigh, enjoying his igloo moment with Kaine. “Yes now” Shi rolled his eyes, backing out of the igloo and going human again. “I guess we are being summoned..” Tenmo chuckled, giving him one last kiss before leaving the igloo.

Adrian went human again as he collected all of the rocks that he and Solaria had gathered together. “Yup! Daddy helped me dig with his big paws, it’s hard in gloves” Solaria showed Alise her gloved hands. “Are you going to play in the snow with us?” She looked between them with an eager smile on her face

Kaine let out a soft moan when Tenmo was peppering his neck in a few kisses before he was taking the chance to breath after their deep kiss. A smile appearing as he went to lean in for another kiss only for a cough to be heard, his eyes moving towards the wolf standing there and knowing it had to be Shi since he had seen both Tenmo and Otso as wolves and it definitely wasn't the more energetic Otso who probably wouldn't have coughed to let them know he was there but dive on them instead. He told them that they needed to talk and Tenmo of course asked if it had to be now at which point Shi indicated it did. Sighing himself he watched the wolf leave before turning to Tenmo who had leaned forward to give him a last kiss. Kaine moving to following him out of the igloo with a soft whine wishing they were still having their igloo moment instead. Coming out he noticed that Alise was here too at which point he became happy was quick to dart over to her, it had been awhile since he got to see the other vampire and that made coming out of the igloo worth it at least.

Xavier was standing by the snowman with Adrian and Solaria as Solaria asked if Shi and Alise were going to play in the snow with them. Seeing the small smile that Alise gave her and knowing that the vampire had a hard time saying no to her just like the rest of them did. Sometimes the small human was just too much for them and they all found themselves giving into her wishes so easily.

"Maybe, but Shi and I have a different reason for visiting right now." Alise told Solaria though she gave the little girl a hug before Shi was reappearing from the Igloo with Tenmo and Kaine following after and from the look on the married couples face she could bet Shi had interrupted something. Laughing softly and shaking her head, Kaine was quick to come over once he saw her though and she gave the smaller vampire a hug before she was turning her attention back to the group once Shi had joined her again. Slipping her hand back into his the hand with the ring on it had remained in her pocket this whole time hoping to keep the announcement a secret even if she felt like Xavier and maybe even Adrian already had an idea what was happening here. "Well... Shi and I wanted to come by to tell everyone that we are now engaged." Alise said not beating around the bush at all. "We're going to get married!" She said happily after as she pulled out her other hand to show the ring to them though she was already aware that Tenmo and Adrian both were probably aware of the fact that the ring had once been Shi's mother's but it really just made the whole thing all that more special.

"That's great!" Kaine was quick to chime in a bright and happy smile appearing on his face. Xavier throwing in a 'congratulations' with a happy and encouraging smile of his own.

“I knew it!!!” Solaria cried, eagerly hugging Alises legs. “Yay!” Solaria said happily with a tight hug. “I knew he would ask eventually so cuuuuute!” Solaria kept saying things along these lines with squeals of joy.

“You did not! Shi oh my god!” Tenmo looked at Alise before looking at Shi in shock. Them dating was a surprise in itself but Shi actually asked someone to marry him..he even used his mother’s ring. That was beyond precious to him and he realized the full extent to how much Shi must care for her to use his own mothers ring and his precious treasure to ask her a big question.

Adrian ran over to Shi, pulling him into his arm and swinging him around in a circle in a tight hug. “P-put me down!” Shi wiggles but he want going anywhere, sighing but having a small smile on his face. “I never thought I would see the day!” Adrian said with a big smile, his tail wagging happily behind him. “Your mother would be proud of you Shi..I am glad you were able to do this..” He said seriously, a warm smile on his face before taking him in a more tender hug. He was always worried Shi would never find love or happiness and he found it in Alise, enough to where even he could overcome his hate and find true love

Solaria's reaction made her laugh and she shook her head a little at how happy she was and how she had 'known' that this would happen eventually. She was sure that Solaria had definitely wished it would, but she couldn't think that she truly knew that Shi would eventually propose to her and they would be where they are now. She did scoop her up though when she was hugging her legs smile and giving her a better hug now, "You're so sweet."

Her eyes moved to Tenmo who had looked from her to Shi clearly in shock but she hoped it was in a good way for sure. As she certainly couldn't be happier, and Kaine was practically hanging off her as well now that she had picked up Solaria making her shift an arm to hug the smaller vampire too. "We haven't discussed when the wedding will be yet. After the initial feelings calmed a little from the proposal we came here to tell everyone." Alise added as Kaine had already started to ask the question and she felt best to get it out of the way now versus waiting to say this.

Shi was picked up and swung around in a tight hug making her and Kaine laugh but they were both just as happy about it. Kaine eventually made his way back to Tenmo slipping his hand into his husband's and leaning up to give him a deep kiss. "Isn't this amazing? The coven and pack are sealing together even more strongly. Possibly even better than even your dad and Xavier's marriage." Kaine mused with a small smirk making Xavier give him a playful smack. But they all knew what this meant, especially knowing Shi's past and it was probably one of the most extraordinary things ever.

“Better than my marriage..?” Adrian said as he went over to Kaine with a big smirk. “I will have you know I have known that man for years and it was a long time coming. Far better than any of your marriages were and will be!” Adrian said witha. More playful smirk.

“Excuse me old man?” Shi said with a smirk, having walked up behind Adrian with a playful smack across his back.

“Old man?! I’ll have you know I could take you down in a minute Scar” Adrian teased, Shi chasing after him as they both ran around in wolf form.

“He really is your Prince Charming! You thawed his frozen heart and you will get to live happily ever after!” Solaria said with a big smile, hugging Alise properly now that she was picked up.

Tenmo chuckled at his father and Shi chasing each other around. “Never thought I’d see the day. Shi actually proposes to someone..they’re a vampire..And he talks much more than he ever has in years” Tenmo smiled warmly, feeling happy for the older wolf

"I stand by it!" Kaine said with a laugh, even if Adrian and Xavier had known each other for years and their wedding and marriage had been a long time coming he still felt that Shi and Alise were breaking even more boundaries than that and it was impressive. Shi was of course coming up at that point and making his own comment before the two were chasing each other around causing him to chuckle before he was looking up at his husband, Tenmo tell him that he never thought he'd see the day. "They seem extremely happy. It's really great." He replied looking towards Alise and Shi both of them were incredibly happy, that was quite clear, from the more playful and talkative Shi who he had never thought would warm up to any of them to Alise who he had never seemed so happy since he had joined the coven many centuries ago. Looking up at Tenmo a small smirk appeared though, "I still like to think our wedding was and will continue to remain the best."

Xavier laughed as he watched Adrian say how their wedding had been far better than any of their marriages were and will be, so amused by the teasing Pup. Shi and Adrian chasing each other around in the snow as wolves made him laugh even more before his attention went back to Solaria and Alise, "I am incredibly happy for you, Alise. You and Shi both seem incredibly happy and that's all Adrian and I could ever hope for anyone from the coven or pack." Xavier said not wanting to put any more attention on whose marriage was better and would be better than whose.

"Thank you, Xavier." Alise said happily, finding even more happiness in knowing she had his blessing for this not that she thought he would tell her no and even if he did she wouldn't listen. The pack and coven had made to many strides as it was, she wasn't about to let anything set it back. "At the rate the pack and coven are going we're all going to be married together." She laughed hugging Solaria back. It seemed that more and more vampire and wolf relationships were striving and marriages happening. She truly felt it would not be long before the entire coven and pack had found someone and married, truly sealing their bonds and forging an unstoppable force. This was definitely far bigger than just breaking a feud, just breaking down walls, it was so much more than that at this point.

“Always the best” Tenmo chuckled as he gave Kaine a deeper kiss. He broke the kiss and simply held onto Kaine while he watched Shi and Adrian wrestling in the snow. Life was perfect and everything was going amazingly for everyone..He couldn’t ask for anything more. “Seems like once everyone got past their hate and the border broke down, with everyone able to converse and talk freely, many relationships happened. Hell, maybe Solaria will even end up finding a mate among the vampires and wolves” He chuckled, happy to see everyone else happy which made him happy.

“More marriages! Uncle Otso is next!” Solaria said with a big happy smile. If Shi the quiet silent man can get engaged to his girlfriend, maybe Uncle Otso can too! The very thought kept her high energy happiness up as she was finally set down. Shi made his way over to her in wolf form and seemed to gesture to his back. “Really?!” She said with a big grin, Shi seeming to offer her a ride. Shi never let her do that! She hopped on and they were soon dRting around the clearing, Solaria beaming with happiness.

“He even warmed up to Solaria..Are you sure that’s Shi..?” Adrian teased Alise with a small chuckle. He was like a wholeness new wolf, he was engaging a little child in play and running around like Otso did almost all the time

A bright smile appeared on Kaine's face when Tenmo said it was always the best, returning the deep kiss which really made him all the happier. "Do you really expect your sister to end up with anyone other than a wolf or vampire?" Kaine asked with a soft laugh. He personally couldn't see Solaria ending up with anyone who wasn't a vampire or a wolf, it seemed completely absurd that anything else would happen. Just not finding it likely that it would go any other way, though he figured she could surprise them and end up with another human, at which case they would all support her regardless. Glancing up at Tenmo he gave his husband a curious look, "Do you think Solaria would want to become a werewolf or a vampire?" He suddenly asked wondering what her brother thought.

"You think Otso will be the next one to be getting married?" Xavier asked Solaria a little bit of amusement on his face. Now that was still a ballpark thing she wanted to happen, finding it a bit of a miracle that Otso and Bryan were even a couple, then again the same could be said for Alise and Shi as well and look how that went. Figuring it was possible after giving it some more thought it would still fall to Bryan proposing and he didn't see that happening any time soon. Not because they didn't care about each other but because it seemed completely out of place for the vampire. Less likely things have happened though, so he would resign himself to that being the next big news they should be expecting.

Alise laughed and smiled at Adrian, "What can I say? Shi's just a playful guy when the mood strikes. Maybe with all the emotions that have been flying around today he's warmed up to her?" It was the best she could come up with, that because of everything that had happened today that Shi had warmed up to Solaria and wanted to form some sort of bond with her. Watching the two of them with a small smile and thinking about how cute the two of them looked, it made her wonder what Shi would have been like as a dad. It was a curious thought really, even if Adrian and Tenmo had both expressed that they hadn't thought they would see this day.

“No” Tenmo said with a chuckle as he watched his sister now running around the clearing with Solaria on his back “To be honest, I would see her wanting to be one. If not for the fact she would be He o it human in her family, her fascination with wolves and vampires is screaming that she will eventually find a partner in a wolf or vampire” Tenmo smiled, wondering should she decide she wanted to turn what she would chose? He would love her regardless of her decision.

“Yup! Otso really loves Bryan and wears that collar all the time! He can wear a ring. But Uncle Otso I don’t think will propose to Bryan, Bryan is the Prince Charming” Solaria said with a nod. She was eager for another relationship and another wedding. She couldn’t wait to see Uncle Otso get married!

“Probably..” Adriam said with a soft smile on his face. “I never saw him as the type to do this but hey, this news was a surprise in itself. His inner father is showing, I think he would have made a great father” Adrian pat Alises back with a smile. “You two are more than welcome to babysit Solaria anytime. I do not think Bryan and Otso are the playful type as a parental couple” He chuckled.

"Honestly, it'd be a little upsetting if she didn't want to be one or the other." Kaine said as he watched Solaria and Shi running around and playing together. "Mainly because it means we would all have to say goodbye to her long before any of us are ready." He added. Which was true, if for whatever reason Solaria decided not to become a werewolf or a vampire it would force them to say a premature goodbye when her much shorter human life ultimately came to an end. Even if they would all still part ways eventually, it was hard to accept losing one so soon. Especially someone who they had all grown so attached to in such a short amount of time.

Xavier laughed when Solaria mentioned the collar that Otso wore constantly, the smaller wolf's way of showing his love for Bryan by keeping it on even if it probably wasn't necessary. "Oh? Bryan is Uncle's prince charming?" He mused with a raised eyebrow though he was sure that was exactly how the smaller wolf saw it too. "Who knows, princess. Maybe Bryan will surprise you and marry Uncle Otso, then you'll have another uncle."

Alise gave Adrian a small smile when he told her that he thought Shi would have made a great father. It really showed when she looked at him playing with Solaria, showing them all his fatherly instincts. "I might have to take you up on that, she is such a sweetheart after all. Not to mention give you and Xavier some alone time." She teased the wolf giving him a gentle nudge. "Bryan? Yeah he definitely is not a child person... I can't see him wanting any or interacting with them unless necessary." Alise admitted with a small shrug. Still, she thought that Bryan and Otso were great together and was positive that with Otso at his side he would be more tolerant of having Solaria around even if he wouldn't be all to psyched about it.

"I can't even think of that..' Tenmo said quietly as he was watching the smile on her face as she was playing with Shi. "I couldn't bare to think of what that would do to my Father...He would be a broken man...we all would be" Tenmo said quietly with a small cough. "Anyway, enough about that. Shi is making one hell of a parental figure huh?" He said with a chuckle.

"I would loooove another Uncle!" Solaria said with a twinkle in her eyes. "I guess Shi is kind of my Uncle too so more Uncles! Aaaa that means Alise will be my aunt! Ooooo their wedding is going to be pretty I bet!" Solaria said with a big happy smile on her face.

Adrian let out a quiet purr with a playful shove when Alise mentioned alone time. "I will take you up on your offer in return, It is kind of hard to enjoy...alone time worrying about a child that knows how to pick locks" He chuckled with a small smirk. "Got a mischievous side that one, the twins love her" Adrian laughed some more as Shi was finally coming back around, turning into human form with her on his back.

"Hey! I can be a good parental figure!" Kaine whined a pout appearing on his face. "She likes wolves better!" He complained though Kaine deep down knew that probably wasn't true. It didn't make him complain any less, he liked to think he could be a good parental figure too, even if he had a more childish side himself. That was just the better to keep Solaria entertained with! At least he liked to think it did, and he suddenly felt himself dead set to show that he too could play with her and be a good parental figure to Solaria even if she wasn't his and this would normally never be anything he had to worry about.

"You and your uncles." Xavier laughed as he shook his head. "You're right though, Shi is pretty much your uncle too and it would certainly mean that Alise is your first Aunt." He added with a laugh. "There wedding probably will be quite beautiful. I'm sure they'll put a lot of thought and feeling into it." Xavier added as he watched Alise and Adrian, really feeling like her and Shi were going to do fantastic together and that this wedding was sure to be magical. Maybe more so than his wedding to Adrian, if for no other reason than because he hoped they wouldn't be rushing into it and take their time to plan the wedding of their dreams with the knowledge that they had all the time in the world to do so.

"She picks locks?" Alise asked with a laugh a little amused but not entirely surprised either. "Oh I bet!" She smiled hearing that the twins love Solaria, if she was picking locks and being mischievous then she understood why. "I'll talk to Shi about it and see what we can do to give you and Xavier some alone time once in awhile. Make it a little ritual, take her for you two every so often." She suggested. Alise was determined that they did this for Xavier and Adrian, they really deserved it and having a child definitely complicated certain aspects, even if she was older it was surely still difficult.

"I never said you were a bad parental figure love" Tenmo said with a chuckle, kissing Kaine on the lips in a quick kiss. "Hey...Have you ever thought...of adoption?" Tenmo whispered quietly into his ear, admitting all these emotions and seeing Solaria and Shi together was making him think of children. They would have a playmate in Solaria, who would technically be their aunt, and be spoiled rotten with Kaines cooking. "I am sure Solaria would make an equally good vampire" Tenmo pecked his cheek with a kiss.

"Really pretty! You think they will have babies? I know you and daddy can't have babies like mommies and daddies do but they are...can be a mommy and a daddy! So it can happen right? Do you think so?" Solaria asked with a big smile on her face.

"Yes, she showed us how when she had to get documents from her home when we first took her back to her house for her things. I swear she must have learned it from a book and taught herself. She reads books faster than I can keep up, We will soon need an entire room dedicated to her books" Adrian chuckled while shaking his head. "I would appreciate that..Hopefully even when the emotions die down, Shi and Solaria will get along well' Adrian smiled warmly.

The quick kiss definitely made Kaine brighten up, but what he was asked made a surprised look cross his face looking up at his husband who had whispered quietly into his ear such a big question. Considering he had just had the thought of how he would not need to worry about children and suddenly the question was brought up making him feel a little bad that this was something Tenmo apparently wanted and he didn't. "Honestly? No." Kaine admitted wanting to be honest with Tenmo, this would have to be something discussed. He didn't want to say he was okay with it if he really wasn't because it wouldn't be fair to a child. "But... if that's something you're interested in we could always sit down and discuss our options." Kaine added.

"Oh? Now I don't know about that..." Xavier said wanting to try to get Solaria off the baby train fast, there wasn't any way, at least not that he thought. "I mean... maybe? But I don't know..." Xavier added wanting to be honest about it. He didn't see them having children anytime soon, and honestly didn't see it happening at all.

"She's a smart kid that's for sure." Alise laughed making a mental note that maybe one of the best gifts they could ever get Solaria would be books if she really did love them so much. "I'm sure they will. My big wolf will be a great babysitter." She mused giving Shi a nudge this time when he joined them before she leaned up for a kiss. "What do you say, love? Want to watch Solaria once in awhile for Adrian and Xavier to have a date night?" She asked though the look on her face said she had practically already volunteered them to do so.

"We don't have to if you don't want to of course but I am glad you are willing to talk about it" Tenmo said with a small smile and a kiss. "I am not pressuring you into making any decisions, I was just asking if you ever thought about it. I am glad you are honest with me" He said with a big smile on his face. He would rather the other be honest than just agreeing and saying yes to make him happy. It was not something he thought of himself until moments ago, but figured they might as well discuss it. Make a decision, whether it be a yes or no as a couple.

"Because they are a vampire and a werewolf mommy and daddy?" Solaria asked before she just shrugged. "Oh well, can I go inside now? My face feels like a popsicle, see? see?" Solaria took Xaviers hands and put them on her face. "My face feels soooooo cold" She giggled, even if she was enjoying her time outside.

"Volunteered us...?" Shi asked with a raised eyebrow and a small chuckle. "Sure.." Shi said as he looked toward Adrian with a nod. "I am sure she will love the time with the both of you, just mind the peanuts as always of course" Adrian smiled, thinking for a moment. "I am sure you two will be..busy tonight so how about tomorrow?" Adrian gave Shi a playful nudge, Shi shoving him back.

"I know." Kaine said giving Tenmo a loving smile, knowing that they didn't have to especially if it turned out to be something he just wasn't up for. But he wanted to be honest and say that though it was not something he ever thought about it was something they could discuss and figure out. "I know you're not." He added after Tenmo told him he wasn't pressuring him into making any decisions and he was really happy to know that. "We can definitely sit down and discuss it together." He added with a small nod before he leaned up to steal a kiss, slipping his hand into his puppy's. "Now! I believe we had plans to warm up together and have fun." Kaine said with a smirk appearing on his face.

"Yes." Xavier said deciding that was the best route to go. It was the easiest to explain, or at least that's how he felt when it came to the whole thing. Suddenly Solaria was telling him she was cold and bringing his hands to her face to feel just how cold her face was. Laughing he nodded and wrapped an arm around her pulling her against his side before he looked up to Adrian. "Come on Pup! Solaria's practically frozen! We'll go inside for some hot chocolate!" He called before turning to lead Solaria into the house.

"Yup!" Alise said happily, a bright smile on her face. Shi agreed though and that definitely made things better since she would have hated to do so if he wasn't okay with it. "We can definitely do that, we'll come get her tomorrow evening and keep her overnight for you guys." Alise said as she watched the two and rolled her eyes at how playful they were behaving.