An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Tenmo was reminded of their plans to warm each other up, letting out a quiet purr. "That we did.." He said with a smirk of his own as he kissed the others neck. "Lead the way..so we can start melting some of this snow" He said with in a quiet whisper and a quick subtle smack on his back side. He held the others hand in his own and started walking off in the direction of their house.

"Ah, I'm coming, start walking I will catch up in a moment" Adrian laughed, watching Solaria showing Xavier how cold her face was. "Next thing I know you will have Shi doing all sorts of things I could never see him doing. Behave you two..and congratulations again" He said with a warm smile as he caught up with the two.

"Better than I thought...Solaria takes after Otso' Shi said with a small smirk. He was sure Otso's reaction will be the same as hers was when he hears the news. "He will..freak out...happy" Shi said as he had at some point taken a gentle hold of her head. He still couldn't believe he did this..but he was overjoyed.

A pleased sound escaped Kaine when his neck was kissed, happy that Tenmo was still all for warming up after hours in the snow with the family. The subtle smack of his butt was met with a purr of his own before they were on their way back to their house. Kaine was more than eager to get home and warm up, his smirk on his face the whole time as eagerly lead the way hand still holding Tenmo's tightly.

Xavier nodded and lead Solaria towards the house, they had almost reached the porch when Adrian caught up with them. Entering the house Xavier shed his wet clothes and helped Solaria get out of hers before he was ushering her into the living room and towards the fireplace. Returning to the door he gave Adrian a kiss and told him to go warm up as well, that he'd make them all some hot chocolate again. Even if they didn't get cold like Solaria did it was best to keep up as normal an appearance as possible.

"They're definitely similar in many ways." Alise agreed as she wrapped her arms around her sexy wolf. Thinking about all of the ways Solaria and Otso were similar, as well as the things that made them different. "I'm sure everyone will be happy." Came her response taking his lips in another kiss. "I love you." Alise breathed happily still feeling like this was a dream.

Tenmo took the other into a deep kiss as soon as he stepped into his house. He didn't care about the snow still in his hair that slowly was starting to melt in the warmth of the house. He shed his coat layer and dropped it right on the floor as he kicked off his shoes. He didnt even care where they landed, that was not his concern right now.

"Yay hot chocolate!" Solaria smiled happily, glad to be in her dry clothes by the fireplace. Already she was starting to feel warmer, not getting too close but close enough so she could feel its warmth tickling her skin. "You too Daddy or you will get cold and get sick' Solaria tugged his hand, Adrian chuckling after returning Xaviers kiss. He let himself be led to the fireplace by her.

Shi nodded, happy all of the people were gone and the high energy was over with for the day. "I love you as well.." He said against her lips, returning her kiss. He held her head in place with a loving and gentle hold.

Kaine was eager, quite eager right now returning the deep kiss as he leaned up into it, wrapping his arms around Tenmo after shedding his jacket as well. Slipping out of his shoes too and instantly reaching for his puppy's pants since he was quite excited for them to warm up together. Not to mention he still wanted to make up for last night on his hunt, figuring he owed his sexy husband quite a lot for putting up with it and allowing him such things. When the kiss broke he smiled brightly up at him, "Let's get out of these shall we?" He mused as he was already undoing his husbands pants and moving to push them and his boxers down without an ounce of hesitation.

Xavier chuckled at Solaria's excitement but set to work making their hot chocolate, like always adding more milk to hers so it wouldn't be to hot for her to drink. He also added marshmallows knowing that she loved them, and he had to admit he was quite fond of them himself. When he finished he brought it into the living room on a tray and setting it down for them to start their drinks. "I'll make us a nice hot lunch then come join you two." He promised giving Adrian another kiss before he kissed Solaria's cheek.

"We will tell Otso tomorrow." Alise said with a small nod, her head being held so gently and lovingly by her fiance. "We have an amazing wedding to plan." She added her smile only seeming to get bigger as she thought about them getting married again. "I am so happy to be able to marry you." Alise added feeling like she would never be able to fully express how happy she was and how much she loved him.

"Let's" Tenmo said as he let the other slid down his pants with a small little purr. "Now your pants are in the way, they need to come off" Tenmo spoke in a whisper as he made quick work of taking off the others pants and boxers. "Much better" He smirked peppering Kaines neck in kisses. He went to his own shirt, quickly unbuttoning it and tossing it to the side.

"Thanks Dad!" Solaria smiled happily when she saw the hot chocolate. She sipped on it with a happy smile, Adrian giving Xavier a small kiss in return. "We will have to make sure we dry off her clothes so she can have warm clothes for school once the weekend is over. Oh, and we need to pack some clothes for her. Alise and Shi offered to watch her for the day and overnight tomorrow" Adrian smiled , Solaria beaming happily. "Sleepover!" Solaria said with a big happy smile.

Shi nodded quietly in agreement, a small smile on his face as his words were failing him again. "Love you too.." He said quietly, tilting up her chin and giving her a deep kiss. The idea of her in a wedding dress made him feel like his heart was going into overdrive and thinking he might just die on the altar looking at her.

Kaine was more than happy to let Tenmo get him out of his pants and boxers too, right before Tenmo was peppering his neck with kisses causing him to moan softly. As Tenmo was making quick work of his shirt Kaine was slipping out of his own as well, so it definitely didn't take long before they were both completely naked standing there just inside the doorway. But Kaine definitely didn't mind as he leaned up, wrapping his arms around Tenmo's neck and giving him a deep and passionate kiss.

After he had made them a nice hot lunch of tomato soup and grilled cheese he returned to the living room setting this tray down between them all he listened as Adrian told them that they would have to make sure they dried of her clothes so she could have warm clothes for school. "They'll definitely be dry by then." Xavier said with a smile sipping from his hot chocolate before Adrian was mentioning Shi and Alise offering to watch Solaria for the day and overnight tomorrow watching how excited Solaria got at the idea of a sleepover. Amusement sparked on Xavier's face but he had to admit he liked it as well, and so he just gave Solaria the normal thing a parent would, to behave, use her manners and listen to Alise and Shi. Something he'd say again when they picked her up tomorrow.

Alise returned the deep kiss wrapping her arms around his neck and just enjoying being close to him and this little moment. When their lips parted she smiled up at him before speaking, "What did you want to do before we go out to dinner? We still have some time to kill." Which was completely true.

"Of course Dad, I will be really good promise!" Solaria said with an excited nod of her head. "Is it tomorrow yet? Oh boy" Solaria said, very eager to have her sleepover. Adrian laughed at her eagerness, fuzzing her hair. "You need to be patient honey bunch, tomorrow will come before you know it" He smiled warmly, kissing her cheek. Solaria giggled before going back to her hot chocolate and her grilled cheese, loving grilled cheese as her lunch since it was her favorite.

Tenmo locked the front door, pressing Kaine against the wall as he returned the others deep and passionate kiss. He did not care what room they did it in or how many times, he hoped things would always by this full of love and spontaneity. Tenmo reached down to touch Kaine, fondling him in his hand.

"This..." Shi said as he took Alise again in another passionate kiss. He felt amazing kissing her and even more so now she would soon be his bride. Until death parted them..even then he would fight death tooth and nail before it took her away from him. He pulled her closer to him, not wanting the kiss to end just yet.

Xavier couldn't help but laugh at how eager Solaria was to go with Alise and Shi as well, but he knew she'd have fun and would be in really good hands especially after the display Shi had made today with being so playful with her. As they were eating their lunch, warming up by the fire and drinking their hot chocolate they also talked and enjoyed each other's company. After lunch he took care of the dishes and tossed all the wet clothes into the drying so they could be taken care of instead of letting them get the floor all wet from air drying. "Alright you two, what indoor activity does everyone want to do." He asked upon returning to them in the living room.

Not paying much attention as he was too focused on the kiss all he caught was the click of the lock as the door was locked before he felt his back against the wall. Not that he remotely minded, a deeper moan slipping through his lips as he felt Tenmo's hand on him. Breaking the kiss to breath he pressed his lips against his puppy's neck instead, kissing there and even his chest as his hand moved to touch Tenmo as well. Finger wrapping around his husband's length as he stroked him gently, almost teasingly.

A soft laugh escaped her when Shi said he wanted to do this and they were kissing again. Alise was happy to return it and just let herself enjoy this right now eyes drifting shut as she leaned into it. They could definitely be kissing all day and she would thoroughly enjoy it.

Solaria tried to think of something to play, saying “Can you get a board game from my room? Let’s play a game” Solaria said with a big smile. When Xavier has gone to get one, she stood behind Adrian. She took out his ponytail and started braiding his hair. She hummed happily as she was doing it, Adrian simply shaking his head with a small smile but letting her do as she pleased.

“Always a tease..” Tenmo said with a low pleaser growl. Tenmo kisses the others neck with small nips, making his stroking a bit more forceful. Nothing like warming up after hours in the snow..He felt the blood rushing through his body already.

Shi enjoyed the sound of her laugh before they were both too focused on kissing. Shi found himself back down to laying in the snow again, going back to passionately kissing her. “Borrowing the igloo..” Shi said quietly, taking her toward the igloo

Xavier smiled and agreed getting up again to head upstairs and get a board game from Solaria's room for them to play together. Trying to think of one that could occupy them for quite some time before they would need to figure out something else to play. Looking through the games he finally decided on the game 'Sorry' figuring that they could at least be occupied with it for an hour or two depending on who kept winning. Despite that though he grabbed a couple other games they could switch in and went back downstairs. When he entered the living room he found Solaria braiding Adrian's hair and it made him laugh before he was setting the games down and placing Sorry on top of the coffee table. "Anyone up for a game of Sorry? I brought others to play later but let's start with this." He said getting comfortable and determined not to move from his spot for at least ten minutes.

"You know I can't help it... I have no control." Kaine mused with a soft laugh. Moaning as his neck was kissed with small nips, feeling the stroking become a bit more forceful made him press into the touch that much more. This really was a nice way to warm up, granted warming up was also his excuse to have this moment with Tenmo. Not like he needed the excuse either, his own hand tightened it's grip and moved faster on his husband as well and he turned his head to catch Tenmo's lips in another deep kiss.

A soft laughed escaped her when Shi spoke about borrowing the igloo and was leading her towards it. Knowing that Kaine and Tenmo had built it, and what they had probably wanted to use it for before they were interrupted by Shi just made the whole thing more amusing. But she let him lead the way in before she was following him and looking around the space. It was warmer in the igloo than it was outside, and for something made out of snow she always had a hard time understanding how that worked but didn't complain not like she was cold to begin with. After admiring the couple's work she turned to Shi and leaned over to catch his lips in another kiss.

“That sounds like fun! I had fun braiding Daddy’s hair while I was waiting. Daddy had pretty long hair that is perfect for braiding” Solaria said with a big smile, making Adrian chuckle again. “Yes, Daddy has long hair that Dad likes as well” He laughed again, looking toward Xavier. “Sounds like a great game to start off with!” Adrian nodded with a soft smile, getting the game set up. Solaria insisted on being yellow and let her take yellow while he took blue.

“I know..” Tenmo said with a small smirk gracing his face. He went back to returning the others deep kisses, grinding his hips more against the other and moving with every stroke. God Kaine made him feel like he was on fire constantly beucase of how much he loved him.

Shi took a short time to admire the handiwork of the igloo, having a feeling they wanted their private Time before the interruption. His thoughts were soon distracted by Alises. He returned the kiss and made it deeper, laying back in the ifloo

"That I do." Xavier purred when Adrian mentioned how Dad likes his long hair as well, he certainly did love his long hair. Watching Adrian set up the game he let out a soft laugh when Solaria quickly insisted that she was yellow, he let Adrian pick the color he wanted next before he took the green pieces and set them up. Not minding what color he was in the end as long as they were having fun together. At this point he was quick to say Solaria should go first since she was the youngest and probably the most eager out of all of them.

Kaine continued the deep kiss, thinking he could and would continue it the rest of his life. When he broke the kiss he took a deep shaky breath before a smile crossed his face, "Since you know... does that mean I get the fun of being a tease for the rest of the day?" Kaine asked with a laugh. Groaning as Tenmo was grinding his hips more against him and making him grow increasingly impatient. "I think we've done this part enough." He purred his breathing having calmed down once more, a fire in his eyes stating he clearly wasn't willing to be patient anymore.

The igloo was definitely impressive since she was sure they had gotten it done pretty quickly, but that was beyond the point right now. She wanted to enjoy her fiance and not worry about anything else right now, leaning over him as he laid back not breaking the kiss. Alise absolutely loved the other, and today was just so amazing and great she could only imagine what their wedding day would be like.

Solaria started to play the game, having a good time with the both of them. Adrian tried his best to let Solaria win but knew it wasn’t a good idea so he stopped. He did not want her growing up thinking she could win at everything she did. He did not think solaria was that type of girl but he still wanted to instill those values. Adrian ended up winning sorry after battling it out with Solaria in a close tie. “Good job Daddy” She said with a smile. Adrian received a text message and tried to hide alarm. He screnshooted the message with a warm smile to hide his worry. -Adrian, there have been reports of rogue wolves and vampires in the next few towns over. They’ve also reported a hunter who has been burning down vampires and wolves- He sent he screenshot of the message from the twins.

“Yeah..I need and want you now” Tenmo said with a growl, taking them both onto the floor of the doorway. “I’m an impatient pup..” He smirked, spreading his legs. Only a brief teasing with his fingers followed before he was quickly inside the other. He growled happily, his wolf ears twitching.

Shi finally broke the kiss when he needs to breathe, smiling up at her. “I don’t think..take..you in a wedding dress. I would die of happiness..” He said quietly, knowing full well his heart will be beating like a mad man on their special day. He ran his hands down her sides, wondering what she would look like more..and look like when she had it taken off

Xavier smiled when he was watching the two battle it out to see who would win the game, he had a particularly bad game himself and stood no chance whatsoever of winning at this point but was enjoying how close it was. After a well fought battle to win Adrian ended winning the game, Xavier instantly feeling proud of how she handled it telling her Daddy good job and not remotely acting upset that she had not one the game. That was a good thing for sure, it was after all just a game, and she didn't need to win which was perfectly okay. As they were setting up to play the game again he noticed a change in Adrian and glanced towards him his eyes already asking what was wrong but he could tell his Pup was trying to hide his emotions about it. a second later he got the text message from him with the screenshot and instantly felt his heart stop. This wasn't good, wasn't good at all and he had to get ahold of the coven asap and ensure that everyone was accounted for. "Solaria, love. Why don't you and Daddy play this game? Dad needs to step out for a minute but I'll be right back." With that he moved over to Adrian and knelt down beside him, "Text me what you want me to do for the pack, or you can check on them when I return." He whispered.

The growl definitely made him feel even hotter than his body already was, finding himself on the floor with Tenmo above him a second later made him laugh softly. Though he was squirming a bit impatiently as he was told that his Puppy was impatient as well, "Then there is no reason to be patient anymore." The breathed words were followed by a pleased groan as he felt Tenmo's fingers tease him briefly. Glad that he did not have to wait long before his husband was inside of him, instantly he pulled Tenmo down for a kiss and pressed his hips back wanting to feel him more and encouraging his lover to take him properly.

A loving smile appearing on his face when Shi told her that he thought he would die taking her in a wedding dress. "Well, the wedding is going to be a little ways off. I don't want to rush into it like the others had, we have plenty of time to plan it. So hopefully my sexy wolf won't die of happiness yet." She playfully teased the wolf though she was being serious as well. This was going to be the biggest day of her life, and her one and only marriage as she was determined it was just that. So she wanted a dream wedding, something she would never forget. Granted getting married to Shi already made it something she would never forget.

“Awwww Okay. I can just kick Daddy’s butt again!” Solaria laughed, Adrian chuckling and covering up his worry. If rogues and a hunter were coming in their direction..It worried him immensely. And now he had a little girl..who couldn’t defend herself like a baby wolf at least could hardly attempt. -Make sure everyone is okay and accounted for ASAP please. Tell them what is going on. I want them to be on guard and watchful- Adrian types on his before he set up another game. -We should hold an emergency meeting tomorrow, have Shi and Alise watch Solaria while we take care of things- He quickly types, figuring once they filled the two in, they would be willing even more to watch her. Shi was one of the strongest of the pack, she would be in caring safe hands.

Tenmo kissed Kaines lips hungrily as he was not too slow in picking up his pace. He loved every inch of the there body and of course the man attached to it. It was why he proposed and fought so hard to get with him in the first place. He fell hard and he knew it but he loved him too much to care. His hands explored the others body as if he never touched it before.

“I will try..” Shi said quietly with a small smile. He didn’t junk he could take so much excitement in a short span of time. Their marriage he ddI not plan on rushing for any reason. They did not need to unite to unite tribes or fight for their love, not to suggest the others did that. He had all the time in the world to plan a perfect wedding to fit his snowy angel. “It will be perfect...like you” He mumbled quietly with pink cheeks

Xavier was already at the coven house and calling for an instant headcount, he was already accounting for Alise and Kaine who he already knew were safe having just seen them earlier that day. That also meant he was already accounting for Tenmo and Shi from the pack as well as the twins since they had sent the message to Adrian to warn them. Bryan coming downstairs with Otso in tow made him nod, telling Bryan how many members of the pack to account for already and how many members of the coven were already accounted for. Then he was quick to have the members come and present themselves, making sure Bryan was marking off each member as they arrived and telling him the total coven members present in the end. Letting Bryan know he wanted him to come with him to the pack house to do a headcount there as well. After everyone was accounted for he let them know of the threat they had been made aware of, not just the rouge vampires and werewolves that would be easy enough to deal with but the hunter they had brought with them. In all the coven's time they never once had a problem with hunters and had managed to stay undetected, now they were dangerously close and until further notice hunting was no longer allowed. Meals would be acquired for the coven in less noticeable ways. After discussing this he dragged Bryan off towards the pack house, expecting Otso to come along but not requiring him to do so.

Moaning happily as Tenmo's pace was quick to pick up he wrapped his arms and legs around the wolf, so happy with being close to him again. Even if they were on the floor in front of the front door he didn't mind all that much, nails digging into his husbands back as he was enjoying it more and more. Kaine still pressed back against Tenmo with each thrust enjoying their moment and thinking it was well worth the wait even if he had kind of wanted to see how their igloo moment would have played out had it not been for the interruption.

"That's so cute of you." Alise said with a bright smile, thinking it was quite sweet of Shi to say their wedding would be perfect like her. She didn't think of herself as perfect, but knowing that Shi saw her that way did make her incredibly happy. "Our wedding will be perfect just because you'll be there." Alise replied as she leaned forward for another kiss.

Otso watched as Xavier had come into the coven house looking wired up. He wasn’t sure why they were doing head count until Xavier had brought it up. Hunters...and rouges. Rogues was one thing but news of a hunter really worried him. It made him panic that danger was so close by..the hunter definitely had intentions to kill. Otso followed Xavier and Bryan back to the pack house, wanting to make sure everyone was there.

Tenmo growled happily at the feeling of the other pressing against him with every thrust. He curled against the others nails that dig into his back. He nipped more at the others skin, intending on leave marks all over the skin. He took the others lips in a deep kiss, enjoying the moment regardless of where the location was. He would need to try the igloo again another time..

Shi felt like his heart skipped a beat at her saying such a thing, happily accepting another kiss. “I would hope i would be at my own wedding..” He smirked with a small chuckle against the others lips. He kissed her again a bit depend before kissing her cheek a few times

The wolves were a little harder for Xavier to count, they were definitely an energetic bunch and after a moment he pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed. "Otso will you please get them to stand still for five minutes?" He asked exasperated. They didn't have time to be messing around, they had to figure things out and make sure that they were all counted for. If someone was missing they needed to know so they could start to look for them and make sure no one else went missing.

Kaine groaned it felt great and he could feel himself quickly approaching his release, his nails pressed harder into Tenmo's back when he cured his back against them though he was quite careful not to actually hurt him. The nips on his skin sent pleasurable sparks through him knowing that Tenmo was marking his body, littering it will the red marks from each nip. Kaine couldn't bring himself to care though as his eyes drifted shut biting his lip as he was so close to his release and he was trying so hard to make this moment last as long as possible.

Alise laughed when Shi said he would hope he would be at his own wedding, "So would I!" She said amused. Kissing him back before he was kissing her cheek making her smile brighten once more. "If you don't come to our wedding I'll be incredibly disappointed." She admitted and teased knowing that Shi wouldn't miss their wedding.

Otso nodded, coughing quietly to himself. He let out a loud growl followed by a “FUCKING STAY STILL!”. The wolves stood very still after that, more surprised that Otso growled and was that loud more than anything else. “They are ready when you are” Otso said with a smile, letting him count them off of a list he grabbed of all the pack members. Everyone was accounted for from the list.

Tenmo growled against the others skin, not caring how much he growled tonight. He was so close to release and he tried to hold it back as long as he could. It was a difficult task since everything about the man drove him crazy from his body to the noises that escaped his mouth. He found himself unable to bear it any longer, releasing into the other.

“Never..” Shi said with a smile, pecking her cheek with another kiss. He was not one for formal events but his own wedding would be one event he would be sure not to miss! “You better be there..” He teased back with a smirk

Xavier and Bryan both looked at Otso a little surprised by the voice that came out of him, Xavier's surprise changed to amusement quick and he had to nudge Bryan in the side and tease him about it. "Your wolf has a big voice. Might want to watch out before he's the one calling the shots." He teased the other vampire getting a possessive growl from Bryan in response. After that though Xavier refocused looking over the list that Otso had given him and making the count ensuring they were all present, it turned out that everyone was and it allowed him to let out a sigh of relief for a moment. After giving the list to Bryan to keep with the list of vampires he started to fill the pack in on their dire situation letting them know that the coven and pack would be gathering together tomorrow for a meeting where he and Adrian would be addressing this danger.

While he was filling them in he handed his phone to Bryan to text Adrian and ask him if he wanted to utilize that coven's meeting chamber to hold them all during such a meeting or if there was another place he wanted them all to gather so he could let both groups know. This was something they had to face and fast before anyone was hurt. With that said though he let the wolves know they had to be extremely careful, that while he did not and would not tell them what they could and could not do he was strongly suggesting caution. Begging them to be careful when or even if they changed and to be aware of their surroundings if they had to venture from the pack or coven homes.

Every time Tenmo growled he felt pleasure surge through him which wasn't helping matters in the slightest. Kaine allowed his husband's release to give him his own finally letting himself give in to the pleasure and just enjoy it moaning happily as he relaxed against the floor. He smiled happily at his puppy, leaning up to kiss him. "Damn I love you." He purred happily. No one made him feel remotely as good as Tenmo did, and he hoped that would never change.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Alise replied with a bright smile. Leaning forward she rested her head on his chest and listened to that lovely sound again, "I absolutely love you." It was so comfortable to rest against him and enjoy their time together, her eyes drifting shut as she wrapped her arms around him. It was oddly nice in the igloo, better than she would have thought.

Otso blushed bright when they both looked at him in surprise. He never really got that loud and they seemed shocked he could be that loud. Xavier teasing Bryan seemed to make him growl and it only made him blush redder. He didn’t think he could be in charge of a guy like Bryan or even yell that loud again. Otso watched him send the text message, Adrian sending back a -Yes, to accommodate everyone-.

Tenmo purred happily when Kaine was brought to his release, kissing his cheek. Kaine has leaned up to kiss him, kissing him in return. “I love you more..” Tenmo purred before he heard his phone going off. “I’ll look in a minute..” Tenmo groaned, kissing him deeply again.

“I love you most of all” Shi said with a warm smile, holding her close. He held her close with a soft smile, feeling his phone go off. He opened his sealed pocket so it would not get wet and saw the message. He froze up, staring at the screen with a small growl. “Hunters..And rogues vampire and werewolf. We are still watching Solaria so they can have an emergency meeting” Shi said with a small growl.

Bryan seeing the blush on his cute wolf's face darken made him purr happily a small smirk appearing on his face while he took the headcount from Xavier and was texting Adrian. At the confirmation he relayed that to Xavier who was quick to relay it to the pack giving them a time to come down to the coven house for an emergency meeting. Of course such matters were not fun, but this was a very dangerous situation as well. After he had finished filling the pack in on the basics he turned to leave Bryan moving to follow the vampire taking Otso's hand to drag him along as well they were all setting course back for Adrian and Xavier's home to meet back up with the wolf and Solaria.

A pleased purr escaped Kaine when Tenmo said he loved him more, "I don't think that's possible." Feeling like there was no way whatsoever that Tenmo loved him more than he loved his puppy. Hearing Tenmo's phone go off he sighed, half expecting his husband to get up and get it, when he didn't and indicated he would look in a minute it made the vampire perk up considerably. Returning the deep kiss eagerly and holding his husband close to him as he kissed him, never wanting to let him go.

Hearing the sound of the phone cut through the currently silent space she watched as Shi tried to fish his phone out of his pocket. When he had managed to do so a growl escaped her as well, "It just makes it even more important that we watch her for them. This is dangerous, and she needs to be kept safe without making her aware of the danger." Alise replied with a nod. They would definitely watch over Solaria tomorrow as promised, and she had a feeling Adrian and Xavier would need their date night even more now. Even if most of their time without their daughter would probably be put to use speaking to the pack and coven and ensuring they put safety measures into place. Planning how to handle this dangerous situation.

Otso let the other take his hand, Bryan leading him wherever they were going now. He was afraid of the threat, not sure what he would do about a hunter. Wolves and vampires is one threat but a hunter..it frightened him. He wanted to keep the mood light..he had to for everyone sake for now until the meeting. “Xavier teasing you too much for one night?” He said with a quiet laugh.

Tenmo let out a quiet happy growl, continuing to kiss him deeply. He loved this man so man and could kiss him until they both died from lack of air. Today was not that day as he broke the kiss. He looked down at him with a soft smirk, hearing the ringing her loud again. “Ugh..must be important” Tenmo said as he let go of the other. He got up with a stretch going over his phone to look at it. “Kaine..big problem..” Tenmo said as he showed the other his phone with all that was going on.

“They will hurt her over my dead body” Shi said with an angry growl, coughing to try and calm himself down. “No one is going to touch a hair on her little head and make her stressed and worry” Shi grumbled, barring his teeth. “Let’s get there a bit earlier, Let’s take her to the pack house. They might have a meeting in the coven house..” Shi said as he let her go, sitting up

There was a soft warning growl that escaped Bryan when Otso teased him with that little laugh about Xavier teasing him. "Don't you start teasing me too now. I'm not sure how much patience I have left." He admitted. This whole thing had driven his patience up the wall, and he wasn't sure he had enough left to be very gentle or understanding if Otso insisted on being a tease to him. "We're actually going to Xavier and Adrian's. Give them a little help keeping Solaria occupied so they can discuss a few pressing matters before it gets to late." Bryan admitted as they were entering the house. The moment they did Xavier turned to them and made it clear it was highly important that Solaria did not get a hint of what was going on.

Entering the living room Xavier's face instantly changed from stressed and worried to happy and loving, "Hey princess, I brought Uncle Otso and Bryan to play a few games with you while I steal Daddy for a moment. Is that okay?" He asked Solaria. Leaning down to kiss the top of her head before he turned his attention to Adrian and leaned over to give him a real kiss. Bryan was handing him the clipboard as he was pulling Otso into the room and the two of them settled down around the table to play games with Solaria, maybe convince her to color or do who knows what.

Kaine sighed as Tenmo got up to get his phone when it rang loud again just lying on the floor staring up at the ceiling as his husband went to see what it was. Not budging an inch, at least until Tenmo spoke and said big problem, instantly his head turned towards him and he sat up reading the message. "That's definitely not good." Kaine agreed with a frown, "Guess it's a good thing we got me a pretty big hunt last night." Kaine knew from experience when there was danger that the coven was put on strict rules when it came to hunts. As in they were strictly prohibited and they were fed from alternative sources, which weren't always pleasant. Still, a hunter was a threat they had not faced before, and he was extremely worried about it. "Does that mean a night of fun is suddenly off the table?" He pouted wanting to at least make the situation a little less intense and heavy.

Patting her fiance's arm as he moved to sit up, "It's okay. We'll keep her safe." She promised before she was moving to sit up herself. "You're right though, we'll come by and get her earlier tomorrow so that they have less to worry about. Probably more late morning early afternoon. They'll have a lot they need to take care of and not having to worry about her will make things a lot easier." Alise said before she motioned for them to leave the igloo, they should be getting back to the pack house themselves with such a major threat out there.

“Sorry love” Otso said with a gentle kiss to the cheek. He never saw Bryan so worked up and angry like this. “I’ll take care of things if she gets playful, she can be an energetic one” Otso smiled warmly. He stepped into Xavier’s house, putting on his bright and bubbly back up front. “Uncle Otso! Uncle Bryan!” Solaria said happily, running up to Otso and giving him a big hug. “Hey kiddo, let’s have some fun” Otso smiled wide and Solaria giggles, taking her to her room to play.

Adrian smiled until Solaria left, his happy side masked with concern and worry in a serious tone. “This is a big problem..” He sighed, not having to deal with rogues much less a hunter in some time. “So much needs to be discussed and done. “We will need to figure out strategies for patrols, no one should go anywhere alone..” Adrian groaned, running his hair over his braided hair.

“Good timing...” Tenmo nodded in agreement, knowing his own hunting would be limited or restricted. It would need to be whatever’s in the fridge and then grocery store meats after that until the threats are gone. “Feed off of me whenever necessary..snacks or anything. Even f not a full feeding since you will be restricted” Tenmo said as he held the other tightly to him. “I could use it..Maybe I won’t be as care free but we could both use the fun” Tenmo said with a small smirk.

Shi nodded, letting her crawl out of the igloo first before he followed. “I don’t have a lot of things...for children in my room” Shi said quietly, not sure how to keep her entertained. He wanted her to Ben stress free and his room was certainly not stocked to entertain a small child.