An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso watched him take out..another set of cuffs? It seems like they would be for his feet as Bryan pushed his back onto the bed, watching as the cuffs were put on. They seemed to be meant to keep his legs apart as he could not close his legs once the cuffs were on him. “That bad?” Otso still was curious as to what he planned to be talking like that. He wasn’t sure he wanted to know them what was in the black box but he did at the same time from natural curiosity.

Shi just focused on her hands as they washed and rubbed all over his body. He didn’t care about scars of his past or any other worries, just her soft and gentle hands on him. Too good to be true..Shi thought as he reached his arms out and held her close. “Thank you..” He said after a moment of silence, truly enjoying her company and thankful for what she was doing to help him.

Bryan laughed at the question but gave him a small smile, "I suppose it depends on how you view it. I'm going to have fun. Even if I just watch for awhile... or who knows? Maybe I'll leave you here and go read a book... watch a movie... maybe even hunt while you continue with your punishment?" Bryan said thinking about it but not minding the idea either. "I know you had your hopes on a cock ring, and though I did get you one it won't be used until much later, until then I have a better idea." With that he grabbed the item he had in the black box and turned to show it to Otso. The item was a type of penis plug, not a very big one as he didn't want to hurt the wolf, that could always happen later on. There was a ring though that would keep it in place and not allow it to slip out.

"Your welcome, love." Alise said with a smile when he pulled her close, her arms wrapping around him to hold him back. She was just glad to make him happy and be able to help him relax after all of the things that had happened to him and his nightmares. Kissing his cheek she smiled slightly and kiss his cheek before she let her eyes drift shut, and she just relaxed in his arms. "I'm glad I could make you feel better." Alise whispered.

Bryan..just planned on leaving him here? What kind of a punishment was that? Leave him cuffed on the bed while he went off and did other things? He started to truly understand when he saw Bryan take out the contents of the black box. A..penis plug? He was going to put that in and do who knows what and just leave? He was probably going to make him hard and then leave, with no sense of relief since his hands were bound behind him. Otso squirmed on the bed as he already had to anticipate that going in him. “Kinky aren’t you Bryan..?” He said quietly, adding “Master” at the end.

Shi did not plan on letting her out of his arms, glad she didn’t seem to want to move regardless. Alise really was able to make his time after his nightmares go away with ease. “Love you Alise..” He said quietly, growing to love her more with every passing moment. She would definitely need a holiday gift worthy of such a wonderful woman..

"I suppose that's one way to put it." Bryan mused as he moved back over to Otso and leaned over letting his fingers brush against the cute wolf's length. "You really brought all of this upon yourself though. Being such a tease to me all day yesterday. Now I'll get to tease you enjoy the results." He mused a smug smirk appearing. There was definitely a goal he had for the end of the night but for now he was just getting him set up so he could watch things work and see how the little wolf handled it all.

"I love you too." She mused happily a bright smile on her face. Leaning up to give him a quick kiss before she was resting gently in his arms once more. Not wanting to do anything other than cuddle with him at this point, eyes once more falling shut. She was able to tell that Shi was more relaxed by the calm sound of his breathing and the steady relaxed beating of his heart.

“Who wanted pictures of me..? I have you exactly what you wanted..” Otso purred before feeling Bryans fingers brush against his length. God he really was going to torture him tonight if this was just the start of it all. “I-I hope so..Master” Otso said, wondering if he would enjoy the results. The process was already going to feel like a tedious one, not able to provide any sense of relief will all of his limbs bound.

Shi hummed happily, holding her tight until the water had started to get cold. “Now then..about that date..” Shi spoke up, remembering Alise mentioning yesterday about taking him out or something along those lines. He was sure he could use a nice date with all of this going on, no matter where it was. He planned on spending far more time with Alise now and in the future.

"You're right, I did want the pictures and you gave me exactly what I wanted, Pet." Bryan agreed with a nod. "But I didn't request you to tease me with those pictures by saying such arousing things either." He added with a soft laugh. He continued to lightly brush his fingers along the other's length, when he thought he was hard enough he put the penis plug in place and admired the view. "I must say, I do like the sight of you like this. I may need to do it more often. Just for fun."

"Well, I was thinking we could go see a movie in town at the theater and then have dinner? There is a lovely little cafe in town on what was once the coven's side that I really think you'd like." Alise said telling him what she had thought they would do tonight. Go see a new movie, one neither of them had the chance to see yet, and a nice quiet dinner after at a little cafe to where she was sure Shi wouldn't have to worry about a ton of people or anything. The worse thing would be the movie but it would be dark and she'd be there with him.

“I will give you that much..” Otso said quietly, knowing that this was true. He squirmed when he kept lightly teasing his length, letting out a quiet whimper when he moved away. He put that penis plug in him, squirming at the unfamiliar sensation. Otso blushed when Bryan said he should do it more often, not able to cover himself or get any relief. “Tease..” He shyly chuckled, looking down at himself.

Weird to think there weren’t sides anymore, he might always think like that even if there was no border anymore. The movie theatre might be the harder part but he was sure to enjoy it if she was around. “Sounds nice..” He spoke up, liking the date idea. He had to admit he would do any date idea probably if it was her

Chuckling when the wolf spoke quietly, both of them knowing that he had been the tease in the end. Sure he had asked for the pictures, but he had not asked for the teasing words that had come with them. "Maybe, but this is a very appealing sight. Maybe... picture worthy?" Bryan teased a smirk on his face. A picture certainly would be lovely, but he definitely wanted to tease him all the same. He could alway do both though, there was no reason for him not to do so.

"Great!" Alise said a little surprised that he was all for it. She had prepared herself to try to convince him to go and that it wouldn't be that bad and how he'd barely notice anyone else but found she didn't have to do that all. Leaning up she kissed him again, when it broke she moved to get them out of the tub so they could dry off and get dressed before heading out.

Otso blushed bright at the mention of Bryan taking pictures. It was one thing that he took pictures of himself much less someone else taking pictures of him. “Not like I can stop you..or cover up” Otso blushed, him completely at the others mercy. Sure he could roll over but he would still get a view of his ass so no matter what it was a picture. It might piss him off more hiding his dick. He felt so vulnerable and it made his length twitch a bit..

He wanted to try..He wasn’t comfortable with this but he wanted to try. He took her out on the semi private date yesterday and wanted to give her the chance to take him out for once. He stepped out of the tub, drying his hair with the towel and then his body before getting dressed.Im sure t would be a nice time..

The bright blush that appeared on Otso's face was too perfect and it made him incredibly happy to see. "You're adorable when you blush like that, which only means I need a picture that much more!" Bryan said extremely happy as he got up off the bed again to grab his phone going to the foot of the bed to take the picture and waiting until the wolf actually looked towards him before taking it. His pleased look only seeming to get bigger at this point as he admired the photo for a moment before he was putting his phone away again. "Anway, I suppose it's time for the next part, yes?" He said not really asking it despite having said it like a question. He was already in motion to get the next thing that he was sure would keep the cute wolf occupied for a little while... or a few hours. However long he decided to leave him here to face it. This time he went into the closet to get it, since it wasn't small enough to fit in the drawer with everything else.

Alise was drying herself off before she was changing into clean clothes, glad that she had thought about packing more than one change of clothes when she had packed to spend the night with Shi. After she was ready and her hair was up once more she took Shi's hand and lead him out of the house and towards the town, this time she wanted to treat him but she also wanted to test his comfort a little. There was no way of knowing if they would be able to do this again unless they did it once.

Otso looked up bashfully at Bryan and it seemed only when he looked at him that he took the picture. He squirmed when the other was admiring the picture of him. Now he seemed to have plenty of pictures on his phone of him, admiring the one he just took. But now what was in the closet? Otso tried to crane his neck to see into the closet, wondering what was in there. He tried to move but didn’t want to move his front too much, it made his hardening length ache in pleasure even more.

Shi let his hair free, hating when he tied his hair back when it was wet in any form. It made the hair tie harder to get out if he tied his hair back wet..it also made his hair look all frizzy. Even if it was dry now..he would bring a hair tie just in case. Shi let Alise lead him out of the pack house and into the town. All the smells..so many smells..Shi thought as he let Alise take him further in. If he really didn’t want to go, he could easily yank himself free. He could smell all the smells coming from the cinema, the strong scents of various candies, popcorn and people. So..many people..He thought as he let Alise take over talking to anyone they needed to.

Reaching up to the top of his closet he pulled out another box, this one hadn't been able to fit in his dresser because of the other things he had gotten for the wolf mixed with clothes in the other drawers. Carrying it back to the wolf who seemed to be quite curious made him smile, lifting the top off the box he showed the contents to the other. It was a single vibrator, one he had heard good things about from some of the others in the coven and a wireless remote for it. Making it clear that his intention was to leave Otso here while he went downstairs or wherever and did whatever he felt like while controlling it from wherever he was. He did reach into the nightstand for some lube, not wanting to shove it in without any or without a little prep. Even if the reason for preparing him was just to tease him even more and see how desperate he could get him before the real punishment even started.

When they got to the theatre she hooked her arm with Shi's to keep him close and be more reassuring patting his arm gently, as they reached the front of the line she asked him what he wanted to see. After discussing the movies for a moment she bought them two tickets and lead the way inside to get drinks and snacks before they would go find their seats. It definitely wasn't very long before they were walking into the right movie and she looked around for some good seats, it appeared that there weren't many people here to watch the movie, just a few different clusters of people. She hoped this would make the whole experience easier on Shi as she lead him towards a spot that was away from the others but in a good place for them to see the screen really well without being at an odd angle, or too close to it. "You okay?" She asked as she settled in her seat patting his hand gently and giving him an encouraging smile.

Otso was finally able to see the contents of what he was getting in the closet. Otso turned a very bright red at seeing its contents, a wireless vibrator. He started putting the pieces together as to what Bryan was going to do to him. Bryan was going to put that inside him and blue. Him so he could not take it out or have relief. The penis plus would make it extra torturous since it would make his hard ones and orgasms all the more intense. If this was his punishment, it was going to be a long night. He bit down on his lip as he eyed the vibrator, trying not to bite through the skin.

Shi thankfully had Alise to ground him, her being very reassuring as she did all of the talking for the both of them. The snacks seemed good enough, liking their selection of food. He helped her carry it into the theater and to their seats. Shi nodded that he was okay, putting their food and snacks into the little cubby holes. It was a movie he hadn’t seen so it might be easier to focus. Shi reaches out to hold the others hand, locking his fingers with hers

Seeing the other's gaze and how he bit his lip as he seemed to realize how things were going to go made him smile. "Ready?" He asked as he instantly reached down to tease the cute wolf. "You know... by the next time you earn yourself a punishment your collar should be in." He mused before he was teasing the other some more. His fingers rubbing against the entrance of the other's a small smirk appearing as he continued to rub against it. Before he slipped a finger in he was sure to lube it up, wanting to make sure that the insertion and later removal of the vibrator wouldn't be uncomfortable. He wanted to keep the other on edge and torment him, not make this painful.

Alise was happy to hear he was okay and after he had sat down beside her he was taking her hand. Twining their fingers she happily squeezed his hand gently and sipped at her drink before she was munching on some popcorn. It wasn't long before the opening previews started and she was happy when they finally ended and gave way to their movie. The movie turned out to not be that bad, since they hadn't discussed any options before leaving and had been going mainly on the movie posters as well as their names and ratings when picking one.

Otso groaned when he felt Bryans fingers tease his entrance, squirming under his hands. “I-ah...don’t plan on it anytime soon..” Otso moaned as he squirmed his hips against the others tasing fingers. He felt the lubrication going in him, the finger squirming around inside of him. The vibrator was going to feel like torture, his length twitched more in anticipation. His length was already incredibly hard from the teasing, he had to be prepared for the Torre did the vibrator. “J-Just do it..” He moaned, feeling it slide into him. It felt weird the object being in his and not being able to do much about it.

Shi ended up enjoying the movie, the theater dark and not too over crowded. The movie was pretty good for what it was as well, only letting go of her hand when he absolutely had to. He was soon leaving the theatre, looking over at her. “Nice..” Shi said, referring to the movie and to the date so far. He carefully kissed the top of her head, not caring if anyone saw him kiss her head.

"As you wish." Bryan purred pushing it in and smirking as he got up to wash his hands not that Otso was dirty but he didn't want the lube to remain either. When he was finished he looked over the cute wolf and gave him a large smile, "You have now!" He called before heading for the door turning it on it's lowest setting as he left and shutting the door behind him. He was going to watch a movie and maybe read a little. Not quite sure yet since he still liked the idea of going on a hunt and knowing that Otso was here waiting for him, desperate.

"Glad you like it!" Alise admitted happily before she was taking his hand and leading him away from the theatre and towards the little cafe where they could have a nice dinner in a quiet place. "Here we are." She commented after they had walked a few blocks, leading him into the small building. Sure enough other than the girl behind the counter there was only two other people present despite the fact that the little cafe wasn't closing for at least a few more hours. Leading Shi over to the counter she talked to the girl about what there was to eat and looking over the options as she turned to Shi. "Is there anything that's catching your eye?" She asked curiously.

Otso squirmed when Bryan said what he said with such a purr to his voice. He winced slightly st the foreign object inside of him, not used to it being in him. Otso watched as Bryan started to walk away, seeming to press something on the remote. “Ah..” He let out a quiet moan as he felt the vibrations inside of him. He was just going to leave him here like this? This definitely was a punishment, no way to relive himself faster..having to ride out the vibrations with no stimulus. He bit down on his bottom lips as he tried to focus on breathing.

This did seem to be a cozy little place..Shi thought as he was taken to a cafe. It was very quiet for not being anywhere close to its stated closing time. Perfect..Shi thought as he looked over the menu options. He found something he liked, pointing to something thT sounded like it would be good

Bryan had settled himself down to watch a movie, his hand absently holding the remote and quite randomly changing the intensity of the vibrations while not looking at the remote. He did this for a few hours watching a few different movies, getting a little snack and reading some more of his book. When he finally decided that enough was enough and was heading back to his room he purposely put it on it's highest setting, wanting to see the cute wolf squirming and unable to do anything when he got back.

Looking at the option that Shi pointed to Alise nodded and ordered that along with something for herself and then got them drinks. Turning she lead him to a table to wait for their food, knowing the girl would bring it out to them when it was ready. "I'm really glad you were willing to try this with me. I know it wasn't really easy for you to do." Alise said wanting Shi to know that she appreciated him hanging in there and going through with something that probably made him incredibly uncomfortable.

Otso was not sure how much time had passed, feeling the vibrations deep inside of him. They started off manageable enough but soon became unbearable. He tried to get any stimulation he could, not able to do much since his legs were held open and his arms bound behind him. Otso was sure he had to have orgasmed at least one or twice from the vibrations, hearing steps coming his way and the vibrations suddenly the most intense he felt so far. Otso cried out from the torturous pleasure, ready to beg to get this thing out of him. "Please...p-please take it out...please..." His length twitched and was dripping, the penis plug squirming along with him.

-I'll live...and its you. I wanted to at least do it since its you. I took you on a date and wanted to give you the chance to take me on the date you wanted. A relationship is give and take..I wanted to try- Shi typed, feeling all corny and stupid. But he felt like it was true, there had to be some sort of exchange and understanding in a relationship. People should try things they might not normally do but also understand boundaries..

Entering the room Bryan was instantly met with pleading from Otso who seemed as though he wouldn't be able to handle much more of this. He had to admit though, it was definitely an erotic sight, one he would enjoy seeing again and again and thus decided another picture was in order even as the little wolf was squirming. "I don't know... do you think you've learned your lesson pet?" He asked the wolf wondering if Otso was sure to behave himself. Even if he had liked the teasing it had been far to long to have to go without being able to touch the other. Sitting himself on the side of the bed he reached out and ran his fingers along the hard member which probably was feeling quite tortured right now.

"That's sweet." She admitted but loved to hear he had been trying it because she had wanted to do it. Reaching out she rested her hand over his, it wasn't long before they got their food and drinks. Happily eating hers and liking it, the place always had good food which was one of the reasons why she never understood why the place was as quiet and empty as it was. There were some times it was quite busy, but for the most part he wasn't.

Otso panted as the vibrator was pretty much up against his sweet spot, vibrating madly inside of him. He barely registered the other taking a picture, focused on the other asking if he learned his lesson. “Yes Master please I’m begging you take it out” He whimpered, not sure how much more hours of continuous vibrating his body could take. His ears twitched madly as he tried to control himself when he felt the others fingers move over his tortured length. He couldn’t help but moan needingly at the first stimuli he has had in hours.

Shi felt all mushy inside, happy to see her happy and smiling. He would kill to keep seeing her smile everyday, wanting to spend more time with her. He got his food and liked how the cafe prepares the meat, thinking it was rather food for a cafe. This would maybe be a good summer after all..He had to make sure the winter was just as nice

"I suppose you've suffered enough for now." Bryan said turning the vibrator off but not removing it right away. When he did it was only because he felt like doing so, though he instantly reached down and teased the other's hole with his fingers a pleased smirk on his face. "I think it's my turn to take you now." With that said he was standing up and slipping out of his clothes, taking his time in doing so and letting Otso just anticipate what was about to happen now.

Their dinner was really nice and she was enjoying it very much, having a nice date with Shi, being with him and able to have such lovely moments together. When she had finished eating she smiled at Shi, "So, the next question is if you want to come stay with me tonight in my room, or if you want to stay in yours again. Because I'm definitely not ready to stop spending time with you yet."

Otso took in a deep breath, sighing in relief that the vibrating was over. He panted as he tried to catch his breath, watching Bryan get undressed. He was just happy the vibrating inside him stopped, feeling sticky and messy from the orgasms he couldn’t stop or control moments prior. He wished he would move faster, the slow changing torturous enough in itself. “Please take me Master..I need you” He begged, now feeling empty without those intense vibrations that filled him for what he could assume was the last few hours.

Shi shook his head to indicate he had no intention of letting her go today. -Your Room? We do need to get your clothes from my room and I need clothes- He typed, having enjoyed his dinner with the other once he finished.

"So impatient." Bryan laughed but it didn't take him very long to get undressed before he was moving between the other's spread legs leaning down to kiss his stomach and check. The skin was sweaty and had a salty taste to it, Bryan didn't really mind though. Reaching out he removed the penis plug not feeling a need for it anymore and instead thinking that he'd finally allow Otso the relief he seemed quite desperate for. With that removed he positioned himself and thrust right in, sliding in to the base quite easily. His lips were moving along the other's sweaty body as he was thrusting into him, enjoying the warmth wrapped around his length and the sounds that the cute wolf made.

"Sounds good." Alise said with a smile. When they both had finished she was quick to lead him out of the cafe and back towards the pack house so she could gather her stuff and he could pack some clothes for the night. As they were walking back towards the packs house she smiled up at him before leaning up for a kiss. "You're really so perfect." She said with a shy smile.

Otso loved the feeling of the others lips on his skin, it feeling like it was an oasis in a desert. No..Bryan now being inside of him felt even better as it felt amazing to have him inside when he was tortured with vibrations for so long. He was already leaking from the pleasure, moaning the others name with every thrust

“No...” Shi said quietly, looking away from her with a quiet “You are...”. He felt so embarrassed and corny but that was how he felt. Alise was here to comfort him and make him feel good..What did he do to deserve a girl like her?