An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Alise was beyond happy and comfortable, one arm wrapped around the sexy wolf while his head was resting in the crook of her other arm. Not that se remotely minded, she liked it, being close to him and all. Nuzzling into him lightly she shifted, and even that was just to make sure they were still as close as possible. She had no intention of getting up anytime soon, once more determined to lay there with him for as long as possible.

Bryan had spent the morning preparing not just for Otso and the events that would take place when they retired to his room, but also the dinner he was still going to make for the little tease. He was in the kitchen working, having marinated the steaks he was going to make them overnight. Cutting some vegetables, knowing that Otso would be arriving soon he sent him a quick message to meet him in the kitchen, pretty sure that it would be easy for the wolf to find his way there.

Shi remained asleep, his wolf ears popping out and twitching happily when he was nuzzled. His nightmares didn’t even surface today, fully content with a peaceful nights rest. His arm swung arm around and wrapped around her waist, holding her tightly to him.

Otso got the message from Bryan saying to meet him in the kitchen, figuring he finished or was still making the dinner. He stepped right through the doors and towards the kitchen, seeing that handsome vampire hard at work. He walked up right behind him and wrapped his arms around him, giving his cheek a kiss. “Hi Bryan..” He purred with a happy smile, happy to see him again.

There was a happy sound that escaped her when she felt Shi's arms wrap around her waist and pull her closer holding her tightly to him. It was moments like this that made her extremely happy to have had the chance to meet Shi in the first place, and she made a mental not to thank Otso for introducing them the next time she saw the other wolf. Shi made her incredibly happy, happier than she would have thought possible.

"Hey cutie." Bryan mused glancing over his shoulder at the little wolf a bright smile appearing on his face. "I hope you're hungry." He added as he moved to get the steaks in the pan to get a nice sear on them, once they were in the pan he turned to wrap his arms around the cute wolf and gave him a deep kiss. "You're adorable." He mused as he took in what Otso was wearing and it certainly would be quite easy to strip him out of it. Leaning down for another quick kiss he moved to start working on the potatoes.

Shis wolf wars twitched again as he finally started to wake up, finding his face buried in the others side. “Morning..” He mumbled into her side, not wanting to get up just yet. He was enjoying himself far too much. Otso..He never thought Otso would lead him to a special person..much less a vampire. He would need to talk to Otso later and thank him..he had a lot to be thankful for now.

“You’re making steak?” Otso said, his tail coming out and happily wagging behind him. “I love steak!” He said with a big grin, watching the meat cook. It smelled amazing and just so wonderful..! “You’re going all out, man~!” He said happily as he saw potatoes and vegetables on top of everything else

"Morning, sexy." Alise said with a small smile appearing on her face, it didn't appear as though Shi wanted to budge either, which was perfectly fine with her. Reaching out she ran her fingers through his hair gently, a light and happy smile on her face as she watched the cute wolf. He really was amazing, and though she had never thought she'd end up with a werewolf in her life, much less her vampire existence she didn't care now. At this point she couldn't see herself with anyone else, the wolf in her arms and curled into her side was absolutely perfect.

A soft laugh escaped Bryan when he saw the other's tail make an appearance and start wagging when he noticed he was making steak. "I did tell you I was going to make you a nice dinner didn't I?" He mused as he was getting the vegetables in the other hot pan with the potatoes and was then moving back to the steak, tilting the pan and using a spoon to be able to use the juices that had formed to bast the meat and make sure it didn't get dry. Turning towards the wolf he gave him a small smirk, "Did my little pet take care of himself?" He questioned possibly hinting at wanting a snack from him later as repayment.

Shi couldn’t help but purr at the hand going through his hair. It was still weird to find himself purring for anyone, it still feeling like a foreign sound to him. It was probably one he might never get used to..but he didn’t mind it too much. It made him happy..Shi thought as he went into his wolf form, resting his head more on the others chest. Laying like this and feeling all warm and fuzzy in this way..he also thought he would never do that as well.

“I wasn’t sure what to expect when you said nice dinner. This looks amazing~!” Otso smiled happily at watching the juices drip from the pan. It smelled heavenly and he had to try hard not to drool over Bryans shoulder. “Hmm? Oh! Right, yes, I got a good nights rest, ate some greens and red meat with my breakfast and a cookie for the extra sugar and replenishment” Otso smiled, needing to have looked up a few things earlier about what foods replenished blood

The purr she got from Shi when she had run her hand through his hair made her smile even more, happy to get the sound from him. She was just enjoying the moment, running her fingers through his soft hair when suddenly he changed in her arms, and she found herself cuddling with Shi as a wolf. This of course just made her even more happy, running his hands through the other's fur now. "I could get used to cuddling with wolf you too, your fur is really soft." Alise murmured as she continued petting him.

"Glad you think so." Bryan mused happily, glad to hear that Otso thought it look amazing. He took the steaks off the heat, setting them aside to rest before he was turning back to their vegetables and potatoes. Stirring them as he listened to the wolf tell him how he had take care of himself that morning. Explaining he had gotten a good night's sleep, ate some greens and red meat with his breakfast. "Good. Wouldn't want my little pet to get light headed."

Shi let out a quiet hum as a sort of response, feeling like putty in her hands. He closed his eyes and simply let himself enjoy the petting. This was his girlfriend..his vampire girlfriend. He didn’t even care she was a vampire, often forgetting at times she was one. He would trust her to take care of him and he would take care of her. If any harm came to her..He might just go mad.

“Light headed? Of course not” Otso smiled, eager for the dinner, after dinner lingering in the back of his mind. Right now, he was ready to feast on the dinner cooking in front of him. He let Bryan go so he could have space to cook, but still lingered nearby

"You're so cute." Alise whispered as she continued to pet Shi, the wolf was adorable, and she loved him. As a wolf he was like a living teddy bear which made her love cuddling with him even more, not to mention the added warmth and the softness from his fur. She made it clear that she was in no hurry to move from this position, eyes drifting shut as she continued to absently pet him, hand stroking from the top of his head to the middle of his back before starting the action again.

"Good to hear." Bryan mused, it wasn't all that long before the food was done and he was platting it for them. "Grab the silverware?" He asked as he grabbed each plate and carried them towards the table. He already had two glasses and some wine on the table, wanting a nice drink to go along with it and figured it'd help ease the mood. "Your limited for how much you can drink." Bryan playfully added a smirk appearing this time.

“Wine and dine me? What a gentleman” Otso chuckled teasingly before he found the drawer with the silverware in it. “You make it sound like I am a drunk” He laughed, giving him his silverware before sitting down at the table. Maybe alcohol affects the way his blood tastes? Or he just wanted him fully aware for later? Either way, this looked like a nice wine. He took his first bite, his ears twitching happily at the taste.

Shi ended up slowly drifting off to sleep again, lulled to sleep by her petting and the warmth of her skin underneath him.

Get back Anastasia! Take Shi, run!

The nightmares started again as he whimpered in his sleep.

Mooooom~! Dad~! Wake up...please wake up...

"I like to think wine goes really well with steak." Bryan replied with a smile. Steak and wine was definitely something he quite enjoyed, he had actually gotten into the habit of only eating steak when he had a nice glass of wine to go with it. "Of course you aren't, but I do say I want you to still be highly aware of things after dinner." There was of course other reasons as well, but that was the main one. Wanting Otso to be as aware as possible, it'd be a boring punishment otherwise. Eating his food he was quite happy with the result, and it seemed by the way the wolf's ears were twitching that he too was happy.

Alise had dozed off for a moment when she suddenly heard a whimper break through the otherwise silent room. This startled her a little and caused her to wake once more. "Shi..." She breathed noticing that the whimper had come from him, she bent her head the best she could in the position she was in since he was lying mainly on top of her so she tried to sooth the wolf by resuming her stroking and kissing his muzzle gently.

“It is the perfect pairing after all. Steak and a wine alongside it” Otso smiled before he continued to eat. His tail wagged slowly behind him but he was happy. He hummed happily before he finally quieted down and focused on his food. “So gooood..” He couldn’t help but say again as the steak felt like it melted in his mouth.

Blood..all the blood on my hands...their bodies...just laying there..

‘Shi, dont look!’ Adrian’s voice ran out from the woods

‘MOMMA!!!!’

Shis whimpered before his eyes shot open, in his human form, dripping in sweat and tears coming from his eyes.

Bryan really was happy that Otso seemed to be enjoying dinner, and the cute wolf was telling him that it was good again a few moments later making his smile grow. "Glad to know you enjoy it. Maybe I'll make it a habit to treat my good pet with a nice meal." He teased his smile turning to a smirk before he took another bite of his food. As long as Otso behaved himself he wouldn't mind doing this again and again for him, making him different foods and showing his love and appreciation for his good pet in any way he wanted.

Alise felt powerless to stop what must be a nightmare as she heard Shi whimper again, suddenly he was human in her arms and was covered in sweat, tears flowing down his face. She was quick to kiss the top of his head and hold him close to her, her arms tightening around him as she whispered that she loved him and that it was okay. Alise knew that Shi had been through a lot, that he missed his parents. To be quite honest she didn't know anyone who wouldn't miss them when losing them so suddenly, not to mention most people missed the loved ones they lost under normal circumstances much less murder. "You're okay." She whispered as she ran her fingers through his hair once more.

“If I can eat like this more often, I’ll be extra good. It’s as good as Shis cooking~!” He smiled happily, maybe even a tiny bit more because it was someone he loved in that way making it. He sipped at his wine as he ate, finally finishing his meal. He finished his last sip of his wine. “Man, I ate like a king” He laughed, ears twitching again happily.

Shis eyes were opened, hating that he felt so weak and vulnerable. He hated that he still cried over this..That he was crying in front of someone else. Has he ever? When was the last time? He felt so vulnerable..why did he spill his guts? Shi buried his face into Alises chest, quietly sobbing

Chuckling softly he shook his head a little, not really sure how good the wolf could cook since he had not eaten anything he had made but taking the compliment all the same. Especially since it seemed as though Otso truly enjoyed the food. When they both had finished eating and finished their wine he moved to do the dishes and leave no mess behind. When he was done he slipped his hand into Otso's and with a small smirk appearing moved to pull him upstairs and to his room more than eager to enjoy some dessert.

Watching him bury his face into her chest and feeling his body shake as he sobbed into it made her heart break. She continued to run her fingers through his hair soothingly and hold him close to her as she whispered how much she loved him and that it was okay. After awhile when she was sure that his tears had stopped she pulled his face up and wiped them away giving him a small smile. "Let's get in the tub, we can relax and wash up." Alise suggested feeling like her poor wolf need the soothing relief that would come from the warmth of a nice bath and it would give her a chance to pay him more attention and hopefully make him feel better.

Otso grew curious when Bryan smirked and started to drag him toward his room. What had he been planning since she teased him all of yesterday? This time it would be in his room and not in a hotel room..his punishment. Otso let himself be led along to the room, getting a proper look around it.

Shi finally managed to stop crying, feeling his tears dry up from the nightmare. The blood on his hands..So..much blood...Shi nodded, letting her wipe away his tears. He felt..safe now. Alise seemed to know just how to make him feel better..a warm bath. He didn’t care about covering himself up, getting out of the bed naked. He did dry the rear trails hat went on his face so no one would see

Bryan was quick to drag Otso up to his room, shutting the door behind them and locking it to make sure that they would not be interrupted. Not that anyone would just walk in to begin with, but he wanted to make damn sure that he wasn't distracted by anything other than his cute pet's body. Turning to Otso he set one hand on his hip the other cupping his cheek as he leaned in to give him a deep kiss. "Is my little pet ready for his punishments?" It wasn't like it would make a difference if Otso told him he wasn't, they would happen regardless.

Smiling she got up with him watching how he didn't seem to mind that he was naked which gave her a great chance to admire the sexy body again. She was getting plenty of chances to admire it and she was always going to take advantage of each one. After a moment she shook her head and moved forward leading the way to the bathroom not caring about her own nakedness and turned on the water. Making sure it was nice warm and would help him relax before she was turning back to Shi.

Otso watched as the other cupped his cheek and had arm arm around his hip, pulling him into a deep kiss. “Ready as I can be..” Otso said against the others lips, still not sure what to expect in terms of punishment. Everyone had a wide definition of punishment..What would be Bryans?

Shi was glad no one else was there to see it, not caring about his own nakedness but hers. Even though he was how he was at the moment, if anyone looked at her in this state, he would..have a few words. Shi watched the tub fill, taking a step in, letting out a quiet sigh at the warm water. Perfect..He thought as it was a wonderful temperature

Bryan smirked again when Otso told him that he was as ready as he could be with that he instantly stepped away his hands falling away from his cute pet. "That said I think you should undress for your Master like a good pet." His voice definitely took on a more commanding tone, making it clear this was not a question, nor was it optional. Either Otso undressed for him, or he'd do it himself, but he couldn't necessarily say he'd be gentle if he did it himself. Even if he had told Otso to wear little it meant more and showed more control if he was able to get the wolf to do as he wanted.

Once Shi had gotten in and seemed to get comfortable Alise followed, slipping in behind him and instantly reaching up to start massaging his back gently. Trying to help ease the muscles that had tensed when Shi had his nightmare while also just wanting to help him relax in general. Leaning forward he kissed the side of the other's neck gently before she started to sing that song once more, the same song she had sung to Shi on the full moon, when he had shown her his parents grave site.

Otso loved the others sudden commanding tone that told him to strip. It sent shivers down his spine to hear the others voice speak in such a way. Also hearing Bryans voice say ‘good pet’ and ‘Master’ was even more attractive. “Yes Master..” Otso purred, taking off his tank top. He slid his booty shorts down along with his boxers, stepping out of them when they hit the floor.

Shi felt Alize’s hands massaging his back, his muscles already starting to loosen up. She started singing and that really helped him turn into a puddle of putty in her hands. Alise worked her magic again...Shi thought as he listened to the sound of her soothing voice

His smirk only seemed to become smug when Otso spoke, purring the two words and making a soft pur come from him as well. He had to admit, telling the cute wolf to wear little was definitely a plus, it didn't take Otso long at all to slip out of the tank top he was wearing and his shorts and boxers the cute wolf stepping out of them once they hit the floor. Reaching out he ran his fingers along the other's jaw before nodding towards the bed a clear signal to get on the bed before he did anything else.

She could feel how he relaxed and it made her super happy, she loved that she was able to help him. For awhile she did that singing the song and massaging his back, when she finished the song she leaned forward to kiss his shoulder kissing his shoulder. "Feeling better?" She asked softly hoping that if anything he was feeling more relaxed.

Otso purred happily when he felt Bryans fingers running along his jaws. Sure, this was supposed to be a punishment but it hadn't started yet right? And he had to admit the other had long slender fingers he enjoyed very much, loving as they graced his jawline. He saw him nod toward the bed, taking it as he wanted him to go on it. He got on the bed, sitting on it and making himself comfortable. He waited in anticipation of what wold happen next.

"Mm..." Shi hummed, feeling a lot better. Alises soothing voice...her back massages...the bath...it was all too perfect. What did she see in him? How was he able to take the interest of such a perfect woman? A woman who could bring out the best in him and keep him calm? His girlfriend had to be the best thing to happen to him as of late.

Bryan chuckled when he saw how the other got comfortable and was watching him in anticipation, but he was going to disappoint Otso in a few ways tonight. Moving over to the bed he stopped to reach over for the handcuffs again, they being the easiest and the strongest thing he had on hand. They seemed to work just fine that night and if anything he could always look up other ways to tie the cute wolf up another time. He was quick in securing his hands behind his back again, then moved over to his dresser and pulled the top drawer open. "You'd be happy to know I went and got a few things just for you." He said with a soft laugh before pulling out a black box that he unlocked and opened. Making sure that Otso had no view of what was inside while he was rummaging through the drawer again.

"Good to know." She mused happily when he had hummed his response. Wrapping her arms loosely around his neck from behind she leaned forward and kissed his neck. "I love you, Shi." Alise said as she nuzzled his neck before moving to grab the soap and wash him up. Now she was determined to tend to him as much as she could, including helping him wash up, especially if it allowed him to stay relaxed.

Otso had already been in the handcuffs before, those not surprising him all that much. He figured he would probably end up in them again at some point since this was punishments. What better way to punish someone than with handcuffs? "A few things..?" Otso asked curiously, his ears twitching in curiosity as he tried to see the contents of the drawer and the black box. He did not have a view of either, not sure of their contents. He couldn't even get a little peek to know what to expect..

Shi let his eyes slip shut, humming happily as he felt like putty again in her hands. When was the last time he woke up like this or treated in this way? It was too good to be true..and perfect. He was not going to let go of this woman..they would have to pry her from his cold dead hands before he let her slip away.

The curiosity that seemed to be shown by Otso made him laugh softly and he shook his head before glancing over his shoulder back towards the cute wolf. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you're a bit too curious." He mused before he was grabbing the next thing he wanted to use, two leather cuffs for the cute wolf's ankles to keep his legs spread for him. Moving back over to Otso he easily pushed him on his back, sitting down he was putting each cuff on making sure they were secure but not tight enough to be uncomfortable. "Unfortunately for you, tonight is going to be a long and frustrating night. But I'm going to enjoy it." He mused.

Washing the other's back, he paid attention to his shoulders as well, then moving to his arms before she leaned against him to was his chest as well. She really did like taking care of Shi, and she felt like it was about time someone started taking care of him like this. Knowing that the other took care of others all the time, especially Otso when he really just needed someone who would also take care of him.