An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Make things easier, this thing is okay but not the greatest against my human skin” Otso said, still leaving it on for now. He wondered what the tag would say if he was going to wear it in front of everyone. His name? Bryans pet? Property of Bryan? He could only imagine as he tried to Will his blush to go away. “You better get home or your pet won’t want to let you go..” He said shyly, giving him a tender kiss on his lips.

Shi raised an eyebrow, wondering what she may have in mind to do. He wondered what she would think of as a nice date. -Just tell me if I need to dress nice so I can make sure I don’t look like a matted fur dog- He typed, wrapping his free arm around her while he ate his ice cream.

"Well, it never was meant to go against the delicate human skin after all." Bryan mused thoughtfully. Reaching out to cup the cute wolf's cheek, watching the cute figure before him and just enjoying the opportunity to admire him. A moment later though Otso was telling him that he should go home or he wouldn't want to let him go, this caused another small smile to appear on his face. Leaning forward he took his face into another deep kiss before he was sighing and breaking it, moving to get up off the bed. "You're right. I should be getting home." With that he kissed his forehead before flashing a smile and moving to leave the room and head back to the house.

"I don't think you ever look that way." Alise laughed though she happily leaned into his side when he wrapped his free arm around her. It wasn't long after that she finished her ice cream and was just enjoying being close to him again. Once they had both finished and enjoyed cuddling beneath the tree for a little longer she stood up helping Shi to his feet as well before. "We should probably be heading back, I'm getting kind of hungry."

Otso purred happily when Bryan kissed him deeply, happily returning the depth of the kiss. He watched the other leave, curling up in his bed with a smile. He took off the pet store collar, curling up under the blankets. Until tomorrow Bryan..He thought to himself with a smile. What will you do..?

Shi nodded, finishing his cone before taking her hand. As much as he enjoyed their lounging under the tree together, they should eat a proper dinner before they sleep for the evening. He started the walk to the pack house, figuring they could eat dinner there. Alises change of clothes was also there so regardless they should make that their stop.

After leaving the pack house Bryan went straight back to the coven house, getting something small to eat and returning to his room. After he finished his light meal he was relaxing in bed with a book in his lap until he finally managed to fall asleep. After that he slept quite peacefully through the night, not once stirring.

Alise followed Shi towards the pack house yawning softly as they went, it had been a nice day and although it had been peaceful and they hadn't done all that much she was feeling a bit tired. When they reached the pack house she leaned up to kiss his cheek before she was speaking, "What do you want for dinner?" She asked. She wasn't sure if he had something in mind or not, but thought she'd ask.

Shi shrugged,not having anything particular in mind. "Want anything..?" He asked, figuring since he made breakfast today, he would give her the choice of dinner. He gestured to the fridge, letting her see what they had so she could make a decision from there. He wanted to make sure she would enjoy her meal as much as he would.

Alise considered it for a moment as she looked through the fridge before she turned to Shi and flashed a smile. "How about I order us a pizza and we watch a movie? That way neither of us has to cook and clean up is a breeze." She suggested feeling in the mood for some pizza. "We can get meat lovers." She mused figuring that would probably help Shi with a decision if there wasn't another type of pizza he would prefer.

Shi nodded in satisfaction, finding that a good dinner to end the evening. He stared at his phone, never one for making calls on the phone. He handed his phone to her after calling up the pizza place. He hated talking on the phone almost as much as actually talking. Meat lovers had to be the best kind of pizza next to any pizza with meat on it. Salad and greens pizza were not his favorite but only ate in when Otso wanted it. He tolerated a lot of things for Otso.

Alise smiled a little when Shi handed her the phone after he had dialed the number for the pizza place, she was more than happy to take over and order them a large meat lovers pizza. Having known it would be a good suggestion before she had even said it. After the call she handed Shi the phone again, "They said it'd be about a half an hour. Is there a movie you want to watch?"

Shi went to his room, looking to see if she would follow him. He looked on his shelf near his television for a movie to watch, most of them horror films with a few fantasy films in there. Some were very campy romances, gifts from Otso over the years as joke gifts. He found a good horror movie, handing her the case to put in the dvd player.

Following after Shi as he made his way back up to his room she watched him look over the movies on the shelves. It was a pretty good collection of movies it seemed and she was quite curious about which one he'd pick. The movie that was handed to her seemed interesting enough, looking it over and reading the back of the case. Nodding she moved over to the dvd player and slipped the disk in, setting the case to the side before she moved to get comfortable next to the sexy wolf.

Shi got comfortable on the bed, wrapping an arm around her. He wanted to make sure he didnt fall asleep, not thinking he could just fall asleep in the spn of half an hour. But Alise surprised him in multiple ways since he started talking to her so who knows? He wrapped an arm around her and pulled her close, purring quietly to himself at her warmth.

Alise let herself get comfortable in Shi's arms as they started to watch the movie. The only time she moved was when she heard the sound of a knock downstairs and was moving to get up and get their pizza. Giving Shi a quick kiss before she moved to leave the room, paying the man she carried the pizza back upstairs setting it down on the bed in front of Shi. "Smells great!" She commented happily, a bright smile on her face.

-They make good pizza, generous on the meat toppings- Shi typed before he set the phone down to take a big bite of his slice. Good as always..He thought to himself as he took another bite. He grabbed a hairtie from beside his bed, tying what hair he had back so it would not get cheese and pizza in it

"It is really good." Alise hummed happily after taking a bite of her slice, it was really good pizza. Add that to their movie and just being able to spend even more time with Shi made the whole thing absolutely perfect. She relaxed and continued to eat as they watched the movie together, though it didn't take her long to get full. Once she had she leaned lightly against her sexy wolf's side, comfortable and enjoying the moment.

Shi ate one last slice after eating a good portion of the pie on his own. He didn't quite care about being all prim and proper, simply wanting to enjoy his time and didnt care about being all fancy and neat. At least now was not the time to worry about such a thing..Just enjoy his time with Alise. His focus was barely on the movie, giving her cheek the occasional kiss.

As Alise was watching the movie she became increasingly aware of the fact that Shi wasn't really paying much attention to it. Even after he had finished eating his attention was more for her as he was kissing her cheek occasionally. Laughing softly she turned her head towards him just as he moved to kiss her cheek again only to catch his lips with her own giving him a loving kiss. Smiling at him when it broke she spoke, "If you didn't want to watch the movie all you had to do is say so."

-You got me, but it's hard to pay attention to anything when you are around. Its not the movies fault- Shi said with a small snicker, kissing her lips back lovingly. -I have seen a lot of these movies so its not like I am watching them for the first time. And I still am..kind of watching it. I just am enjoying your company- Shi smiled kissing her neck tenderly.

Another laugh escaped her when he told her that it was hard to pay attention to anything when she was around. "I'm that distracting, huh?" She mused playfully. She was glad that Shi seemed to think she was something worthy of being distracted by, but she hoped she never distracted him when he really needed to pay attention. "Well... as long as you've seen them before I can't say I mind being a distraction." Alise admitted as she felt his lips kissing her neck. This caused a soft groan before she was shifting to pull his face back up and kiss him again.

"Very.." Shi whispered against her neck, finding her very scent intoxicating. He was glad Alise was his mate, his girlfriend..none of the other wolves. She was only his..and he was only hers. His face was pulled up to hers, kissing her tenderly. -We will be up all night at this rate and I will just end up taking you again if you keep kissing me like that..- Shi typed out with a small playful smile as he laid back on the bed.

"Is that really such a bad thing?" Alise murmured softly when Shi mentioned them staying up all night again if they continued this way. She didn't see anything wrong with that, even if there were probably plenty of reasons as to why they should get some sleep. That could wait, what did they have to do in the morning? Nothing that she was aware of. So she felt not reason not to keep kissing him and enjoying being close to him again and again.

Shi flipped himself over so he was on top of her, looking down at her as he tilted up her chin. "Maybe.." He said with a small playful smirk as he whispered into her ear. "I was not just talking about kissing.." He purred, kissing her cheek

Despite their conversation she was surprised when he flipped them and was now above her, but she didn't really mind either as she looked up at him. Her chin being tilted up she expected another kiss instead he whispered in her ear making a pleasant shiver rake down her spine. "No complaints." She breathed.

"Good.." Shi responded quietly, taking her lips into a passionate kiss. He didn't stop until he needed air, having unbuttoned his shirt mid kiss. "I don't want to wreck you two days in a row, especially if you have plans.." Shi purred into her ear, lightly nipping it. He wanted to show some sense of self control..as much as he wanted to ravage her body right now.

Alise was eager to return the passionate kiss, wrapping her arms loosely around his neck. When it broke she watched him shed his shirt, once more enjoying the lovely sight before him. "Not like things can't always be moved around." Alise murmured in response a small smirk appearing on her face as she moaned softly to the nip. When it was all said and done she was curled up against her cute wolf again already fast asleep and enjoying the warmth the other body provided.

Bryan woke up early the next morning to prepare for his adorable little wolf and the dinner he was going to make for him. Sending Otso a text to remind him to come by around three and to wear something that would make stripping him quick and easy. A small smirk on his face as he was thinking about that and how the cute wolf was probably going to blush.

Shi remained asleep, not bothering to dress himself again after the night prior. He was curled up under the blanket, head resting in the crook of Alises arms. He had no intention of getting up anytime soon unless he was told to get up. Although eventually he would need to take a shower...but not yet

Otso was already awake and in the shower, wanting to make sure he smelled nice and clean for tonight. He thought about trimming his hair but would do it another time. When he came out to dry himself off, he got a text from Bryan. He read the message and blushed, knowing just what to wear. Otso found his booty shorts from the full moon night and he wore a bright blue tank top. Easy enough to pull off..Otso thought as he got dressed. He waited until it was time to leave, looking himself over in the mirror once more before heading to the coven house