An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Bryan had just finished soaking in the tub finding it a nice way to relax after a hunt and was searching through his drawers to find some boxers to sleep in a towel wrapped around his waist. He heard the familiar sound of Otso's footsteps and was aware of when he entered the room despite having his back to him. "There's my little wolf. Did you have fun?" He asked finally finding a pair to sleep in and making a mental note to get some laundry done before turning to face his boyfriend. "Wanna do a trip to the bank with me tomorrow? I know it's not interesting but I figured we could do a nice breakfast out after." He offered.

Otso saw a freshly showered Bryan in only his towel and if that wasn’t just the sexiest sight he didn’t know what was. Well..He l loved seeing him baked in general but freshly bathed just added another level of sexy to it when everything was still all wet. “I’d love to! Hopefully your hunt went okay?” He asked the other as he went to grab some pajamas to change j got o go to sleep. He then wanted to get his clothes together for tomorrow’s breakfast so he didn’t have to shuffle around in the morning for them

"Lovely as usual." Bryan replied about how his hunt had gone. Letting the towel fall around his ankles before pulling his boxers on. Picking up the towel after to dry his hair a bit before heading to put it in his laundry. When he returned he settled on the bed watching Otso as he picked his clothes out for breakfast. "What's your favorite gem?" Bryan suddenly. There was a lot he still wanted and need to learn about the small wolf. Especially if a proposal was in the future.

"Hmmmm...I would have to say sapphires or emeralds. Emeralds I think are close enough to your eye color. But sapphires have to be one of my all time favorites next to rubies. Sapphires are that nice deep ocean blue and they look soooo pretty!" Otso smiled, figuring this was more of getting to know each other. "I never seen you wear jewelry so did you have a favorite gemstone? I couldn't guess, but probably something that wasnt too sparkly or eye catching but not too sure" Otso mused as he laid back on the bed, trying to think.

"Morganite." Bryan answered, "Or Fire agate." He added after a moment when the question was returned. Making mental notes of every gemstone that Otso had named even if it had just been for a moment. Suddenly something registered with him eyes darting to the other, "You think my eyes are close to emerald?" He questioned. No one had ever really mentioned his eyes much less said they remotely resembled any sort of gem much less an emerald. It was flattering, his mind racing with tons of different thoughts.

"Those do suit you quite well when I think about it for gems you would like. They have just enough of a color to stand out but arent overly flashy in their colors. Morganite has that nice tinge of pink that is quite lovely" He said with a soft nod as he scooted closer to the other. He wrapped his arms lightly around the other as he nodded softly. "Mhm, shiny beautiful and green like an emerald" He nuzzled his head into the others side before looking up at him with a gentle smile.

"A lovely light shade of pink." Bryan mused with a small smile. "You're too cute." He mused wrapping his arm around the smaller figure looking down into that adorable face with such a gentle smile. "I love you cutie." He murmured as he shifted to oull the blanket over them. "Maybe... I can convince you to spend the day out with me? Then you can see the twins when we get back." He wanted a nice day together with Otso to try to figure out more of what to do for the proposal.

"It's a full time job being this adorably cute!" Otso said with a tiny giggle, kissing Bryans cheek with a soft expression on his face. "I think i can pull myself away from the twins for a day out with my man" He said with a bigger grin as he closed his eyes. They would enjoy a nice breakfast and day together and will get to spend the quality time together. While they always spent all of their time together most days except for a handful of occasions. Either way, he was looking forward to his day with Bryan

"I don't doubt that. Considering how cute you always are." Bryan purred in response. "Perfect. It'll be a nice day away from the house together." He said happily kissing the top of his boyfriend's head eyes drifting shut. It didn't matter that spending the day together was normal for them and that it was odder to see them apart. Feeling positive that he'd be able to make it a bit more special than normal. Not that it was necessary since he know Otso was happy to spend the day with him regardless it was still nice to make it special and different once in awhile.

Otso was up early the next morning, having already gotten dressed and grabbing coffee for Bryan made just the way he liked it. Even if they were going to breakfast, nothing beats waking up to a fresh cup of coffee. “Morning darling” He smiled wide, setting the cup down beside Bryan and sitting down on the bed. He gave him a big kiss on the cheek, tail wagging happily behind him

Shi had gotten less sleep as he insisted he got up whenever the kids started getting fuzzy for their one of their first few nights home. He wanted Alise to get her rest unless he really needed to help. His risk wagged slowly behind him as he was tending to Kai who needed a morning changing

The delightful scent of coffee greeted him as he woke up eyes opening as his cheek was kissed a hum escaping him in response. "Morning love." Bryan replied with a small smile as he shifted to sit up in the bed. "You're so good to me." He said his smile growing as he caught Otso's lips in a loving kiss. "You ready for a day away from the house?" Bryan asked seeing that his little wolf was already dressed and seemed to be up for awhile.

Alise slept alright since Shi had insisted on taking care of the twins throughout the night whenever the two started to fuss during the night. Her mothering instinct still had her wake up with every whimper or cry despite that though she let Shi handle it like he wanted and tried to get some more sleep. Alise had just finished showering while her husband was changing the twins since for awhile they'd have to do most things in shifts. "I got the bottles made." She told him holding them up having gone to the kitchen after drying and getting dressed before returning to the room.

Otso snorted a little, blushing at how cute he was being and embarrassed about how loud that snort was. “I am ready..more than ready. It will be nice to have a night..well day out on the town with you” He smiled warmly and gave him a loving kiss back. “Nearly made you breakfast in bed before I remembered we were going to get breakfast” He laughed, happily swaying his tail back and forth.

Shi was rather tired, he was able to hide it rather well like most times he had any emotion. But it was good to know the twins were settled and happier albeit a bit hungry. “Thank you love..” He said with a small smile, stretching out his limbs when he was done changing the diaper. “Otso is apparently going out with Bryan today, should we take the twins out to see Kaine and that party of the family at their house? I’m sure they are eager to see them” He said with a small yawn

"You're sweet." Bryan mused hearing that Otso had been close to making him breakfast in bed until he remembered that they were going out for breakfast. "I got the best and cutest boyfriend." He added his smile bright as he sipped from his coffee. It wasn't long before he was showered and dressed making sure he had everything including the money he needed to deposit and the first thing they'd be doing before breakfast. After he was ready he took Otso's hand and lead him from the house and towards town. "First stop bank then we'll go get breakfast and decide what we wavy to do after." Bryan informed the smaller figure.

"Of course." Alise said with a smile happy to help and knowing that Shi had to be tired no matter how well he hid it. She took over feeding the twins giving her husband a chance to relax and close his eyes even if only for a moment. "That sounds nice. It'd be nice to see them too." Alise agreed with a nod. "Well have to make sure we have everything we'll need in the diaper bag." She added her mind already listing things that they'd need to sleeved the day or at least a few hours with Kaine, Tenmo and their boys.

“Oh stop! That’s you!” Otso returned the compliment by saying the other was the cutest and best boyfriend. He sat there patiently while the other got ready, letting himself be led into town. “Sounds good to me!” He said with a nod, never having liked the bank himself. It was usually boring in there and it was sometimes a very long wait on a busy day. But he was with Bryan so it shouldn’t be too bad!

She nodded, handing them off to her so he could go shower, coming back in his towel. The hot shower made him feel so much better, still glad when he was given this arm, Otso took into account it would be water proof. He still hated seeing some of his scarring even now but knew they were only marks that now led him back to his wife and mother of their children. He got himself dressed and pulled a pillow over his head, closing his eyes

When they arrived at the bank Bryan lead Otso inside and past the counter and initial little offices towards another door. As they stepped through this door he glanced towards Otso, "This bank is secretly run by the coven. So we'll be done in just a minute." He informed his boyfriend. They met up with an older man at one of the back offices. Bryan handed over a deposit for the coven itself followed by another for his own personal account. Signing a few papers for the coven deposit they were soon on their way out again it didn't take him more than a couple minutes. "There, all taken care of. Now where would you like to go for breakfast?" Bryan asked willing to let Otso pick.

While Shi was showering Alise finished feeding and burping the twins getting them into cute little outfits before she started packing the diaper bag. She was going over everything again when he returned in a towel quickly stealing her attention. "Feel better, sexy?" She asked her eyes raking over the others form before finally managing to tear her gaze away and zip up the diaper bag.

Otso found it to take no time at all as Bryan was saying, humming to himself happily but making sure he wasn’t too loud to be disturbing. They were out before they knew it, Bryan asking him about where he wanted to go. “There is this cafe by the lake that always smelled like freshly baked desserts. They have a good breakfast menu” He said with a big grin on his face.

Shi let out a playful growl, looking back at her while he was getting dressed. “You are lucky we have the kids with that kind of look..I wouldn’t be getting dressed” He said in a more flirtatious tone before finishing. “They look adorable in these” Shi said quietly as he saw the twins all dolled up

"Sounds nice." Bryan replied with a small smile wrapping his arm around Otso's shoulders as they moved off towards the cafe that he suggested. Bryan would eat anywhere Otso wanted to go regardless of where it was. Feeling like making the day more about his boyfriend than anything. Or wasn't long before they arrived and were liking over the breakfast menu. "Did we ever cover what your favorite sweet is?" Bryan questioned as they were looking over the menu throwing it out there abscently since the cafe had a number of sweets and such as well.

"It's you're fault for coming back in just a towel. You're far too handsome to ignore." Alise replied trying not to give her husband another heated look. "Don't they? I can't wait to see them in all the other little outfits we have for them too." Alise mused turning back to Shi and the twins now that he was dressed.

Otso finally made it to the cafe with him, a big smile on his face as the other was here at one of his favorite spots. He was brought out of his daze of all the sweet smells when the other mentioned asking about his favorite sweet. “I am honestly not sure..but scones are delightful! But ooo a good sugared tart is to die for!” He said with a big grin, wanting to order everything on the me afterwards but limiting himself to one...maybe two things

Shi gave her a playful wink, finished dressing before pulling her into a deep kiss. “You are lucky the kids are watching..” He teased before picking up Kais little Carrier to take them out. He knew everyone had been wanting to see them and now was the chance. He would still likely be very protective of them but knew Tenmo would know how to behave

Amusement was clear on his face as Otso had to show some restraint and not order the entire menu. Bryan ordered a cheese danish and tea for breakfast wanting to keep it light for now figuring he could end the day with a big dinner before they returned home. Turning to Otso he gave his boyfriend a loving look, "I know you said that you never thought about kids much since you'd want to be married first but humor me a little. If you could have your dream family how many children do you see yourself with?" Bryan asked wondering how close they were in this matter.

Alise was happy to return the deep kiss a soft laugh escaping being told that she was lucky the kids were watching. "Well just have to find a way to make sure we get some us time soon." She purred in response. Tiring she got Annabelle's carrier and their daughter situated before grabbing the diaper bag and turning to Shi. "Ready?" She asked happily.

Otso looked up with a giant bite of scone in his mouth when the other asked about children. He liked Bryan was asking about him and getting to know him and his dreams a bit better, even if it didn’t happen but he would humor himself like he said. “Well, I always saw myself at least having two..But if I was only blessed with just one I would want a little girl”He said with a big sugar coated grin.

Shi let out a low and happy growl before letting any grip he had on her go. “Ready” He said with a smile as he he held Kais carrier. He started the walk towards their house, seeing the eyes of a curious Ash peeking out the window. “Looks like they will be right at the door any moment now” He chuckled as he stood ready at the door, hearing people coming already.

Bryan listened intently as Otso said he would at least want two but that if he did only end up with one he'd want a little girl. It was interesting, not that his boyfriend wanted at least two children but clearly would love to have more than that but that he wanted a girl so much. He wasn't sure why that news seemed so surprising to him but not really was. "Always wanted a daughter, huh?" He mused thoughtfully loving the thought not that he would have disliked the thought of Otso with any child. "You'd make a great parent you know." Bryan added after giving his boyfriend a loving smile.

"Who can blame them? Kai and Annabelle are the cutest babies ever. I'd be right at the door too if I were them." Alise mused after seeing Ash in the window. Sure enough there wasn't even a chance to knock before the door opened to reveal the eagerly awaiting family inside. "Alright boys give them space to come in and get settled." Kaine said with a soft laugh from the kitchen doorway having been doing some dishes.

“Yeah, I’d want to dress them up all cute and make tiny little dresses or clothes for them. I wouldn’t even care of my child would call me momma, mommy daddy or what, they would be my little girl. I could do that for a bit too of course but there are so many clothing options for girls and..I don’t know I just find girls cute! Of course I’d treat a boy the same of course! If I had to pick it would be a girl.” Otso grinned happily, knowing his tail would be wagging if it was out. “Thank you Bryan, you’d make a great father too. Raise children with good manners and smart” He smiled before going back to eating, wanting to finish while it was warm

Tenmo cooed over the two little bundles of joy. “They are so cuuuuute!” He smiled, tail swaying behind him but not nearly at an Otso pace. Ash stayed back but looked at the two bundles from the back of the group..He thought they were kind of cute but werewolf babies smelled a bit different than he was used to. “This one is Kai, this ones Annabelle” He smiled softly, seeing the two different colored tufts of hair

"You're cute. I know any child you're lucky enough to get would be even luckier to have you." Bryan said happily. Chuckling didn't as he was told that he'd be a good father raising smart and well mannered children. "We'd make a great parenting team." He told his boyfriend with a bright while. Finish his breakfast and coffee as they continued chatting. After breakfast Bryan followed Otso out and back to the streets. "Okay, love. What would you like to do now? We can do anything you want." Bryan questioned wrapping an arm around Otso's shoulders.

"They smell funny." Ren said liking at the two small babies. Causing a soft laugh from Alise who understood why exactly they smelled funny in comparison to anyone that Ren had been around before. "It's because they're half vampire and half werewolf it makes their scents much different." Alise explained to Ren who had his nose wrinkled. "Exactly." Kaine agreed with a nod moving closer to see the twins. "They ate the cutest little things!" He said happily before he was ushering everyone away from the door and into the living room.

“Ren don’t be rude dear” Tenmo said quickly but added “It would have been better in this instance to say they smell different than what you’re used to. Don’t worry dear, I know you meant no harm...and Ash was thinking the same” He laughed as he looked up and saw Ash’s face. “But yes Shi, I do not know how you got two of the cutest little babies ever” Tenmo smiled as he made space for them all in the living room. “Be careful you two, I am sure you have experience with babies but they are tinier” Tenmo smiled as Shi set down the babies. He couldn’t help but let out a low growl when Ash went into his jaguar form and got close to the children. “Shi, he is fine, they won’t hurt them” He went over to Shi and pet his head

“We would” Otso smiled, seeing in his dreams that they would have made wonderful parents if they had kids. The breakfast was finished up and soon they had left the cafe. “We can go see the flowers in the park? The gardens should already be open for the day”’Otso said with a big smile on his face

A small frown crossed Ren's face when he was told not to be rude. Not finding that he had been, blunt maybe but not rude. But he had to remind himself that while back on the island this wasn't considered rude things were different here. Shrugging it off he tried to make a mental note to remember that next time though he couldn't guarantee that he would. Looking at the small babies as he moved a little closer he tilted his head slightly. "We promise. The boys may be a bit unorthodox and behave differently but they'd never hurt anyone especially babies." Kaine agreed with a nod.

"Whatever you want cutie." Bryan said with a smile heading towards the park his arm still wrapped around the wolf's shoulders. He didn't care what they did or where they went as long as they were together. As they walked his mind went back to a proposal and how he'd pull it off. But he still had a few more questions to ask before he'd start making any plans for it. He was just trying to figure out how to word his next question. "If you were shopping for a ring or necklace what kind of metal would you want?" He finally asked.