An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso felt like he could drop on the spot with the other talking to him while thrusting all the way in each and every time. He felt like his voice might crack under the pressure of trying to keep it down, letting out a small “Mhm” at wanting to go faster. “Sooooo much” He begged in a squeal of delight.”I love it so much! Fuck I do!” He whimpered again.

Tenmo l odd how barely in control the other was of his voice. He knitted his fingers with the others, barely coming close to ripping off the others shirt taking it off. He toyed and tugged the others nipples roughly, nipping it o his shoulder to keep his own voice down

The response he got to asking if Otso wanted him to go after just had a soft chuckle and smirk as a response himself. He didn't hesitate to give the small wolf what he wanted thrusting faster loving that cute little squeal as he had begged for him to move faster. It made him eager to give the smaller man exactly what he wanted hearing him voice how much he loved it encouraging him even more. Anything and everything he could do to make his boyfriend happy especially in this way made him extremely happy.

Tenmo's fingers twining with his had Kaine happily holding the other's hand tightly in his. His shirt being removed showed that it took his husband a lot of restraint not to tear the shirt off him instead. His nipples being toyed with and roughly rugged had his back arching and gasping eyes falling shut. The nips to his shoulder only added to the pleasure not caring if it was a way for Tenmo to keep his voice down too since it just added more sensation.

“Fuuuuuuck!” Otso called out, face pressed against the wall. He had to move his arm over his mouth and bite down into it to keep himself down. His hands clawed desperately at the wall as Bryan went faster into him. So hot...so fucking hot...! He didn’t think he would like this but Damn did it feel amazing! “Mooooore” he groaned, ready to burst

“Mine...mine mine mine” He growled into the others shoulder as he was going ham in the inside of the other. He reached below him with the hand that wasn’t toying on his nipples to feverishly stroke the others cock

- - - Updated - - -

?Fuuuuuuck!? Otso called out, face pressed against the wall. He had to move his arm over his mouth and bite down into it to keep himself down. His hands clawed desperately at the wall as Bryan went faster into him. So hot...so fucking hot...! He didn?t think he would like this but Damn did it feel amazing! ?Mooooore? he groaned, ready to burst

?Mine...mine mine mine? He growled into the others shoulder as he was going ham in the inside of the other. He reached below him with the hand that wasn?t toying on his nipples to feverishly stroke the others cock

Bryan really did love the reactions he was getting from Otso, each sound only encouraging him. It was easy for him to feel how close Otso was to climax and it urged his own. Hearing Otso voice that he still wanted more had Bryan hum before he gave him what he wanted. His thrust gaining more speed and thrusting harder determined that they both reach their climax.

Moaning and whimpering Kaine could feel his release building and knew he wouldn't be able to last very long. The thrust, nips to his shoulder, nipples being toyed with and now the hand that had left his and was feverishly stroking his cock had him shaking and squirming beneath his puppy. It was with a pleasured cry that his back arched and he came hard stars dancing in his vision as his body shuddered and his insides clenched tightly around his husband. A tired groan escaped him next and he was grateful for Tenmo thinking about the shirt to muffle his sounds since it had been proven that he had been incapable of doing so himself.

Otso cried out happily when he felt the other going harder in him. He tried tilting his head back to get a few kisses in before he went back to muffled groans and cries into his arm. How would he be able to walk home after this? He wasn’t sure how much he could take, the thrill pushing his climax even closer that anyone could see the superior love making of Bryan. How could this date night he was planning get any better? He thought to himself before he climaxed all over the wall.

Tenmo was quick to follow, climaxing hard inside of the other. He let the grip on the other release slowly before slowly letting go of the other. He figured they would both need a minute to calm down, breathing heavily against the others back

He was more than happy to give Otso a kiss each time. It didn't take much more for Otso to reach his peak. His boyfriend's release bringing his own with it. Pa ting he let his head rest on the wolf's shoulder for a minute before he was pulling back. Slipping out of the other, happily looking over his work. Resituating his clothes he leaned over to kiss the wolf. "Is my little wolf happy and sated now?" He questioned.

Kaine was breathing heavy his eyes drifting shut as he tried to calm his body. Reaching up he untied the shirt, a pleasant ache was already setting in. "Damn... guess we need to get dressed and face Alise and Shi." Kaine managed to get out his breaths slowly returning to normal though his great was still pounding in his chest. He was a mess inside and out, but didn't really have a way to clean up until he could get upstairs.

Tenmo hummed happily on the others back, resting his head on the others shoulder. “You can use the shirt to clean up the front if you need to, covered in spit and a bit of release already anyway. You can wash up and grab me another shirt when you get upstairs” He suggests to the other, kissing down his neck

It took a minute or two for Otso to finally let go of the wall, letting out a quiet “Mhm”. He thankfully was still able to stand, leaning against the others side. That felt..”So good..” He said with a happy quiet hun

A soft groan passed his lips to the feeling of Tenmo's on his neck, kissing down it. "It's your fault that there is such a mess to begin with." Kaine replied blaming his husband not that he minded in the end. He didn't object to using it to clean himself up though. Grabbing the shirt again and using it to clean up the front of him the best he could in his position and with what he had. "You know Alise will never let us live this down right?" Kaine added his eyes darting to meet Tenmo's.

Chuckling Bryan wrapped a firm arm around the smaller wolf's waist to offer more stability as the other man leaned against him. "Good." He purred glad Otso had felt good and that had seemed to sate him. Checking over the small figure heads sure Otso's clothes were proper before scooping him up in his arms and heading back towards the clan house once more.

“Your risky for getting so turned on by meet whispers..not that I mind much..Although Yes Alise will definitely not let us love it down. The fact that anyone could hear us and seeing you all tagged up..kind of cute” Tenmo mumbles with a brightening red face. “Now go on and get yourself cleaned up, I will wait for you to face this together” He said with a small hum and more neck kisses

Otso blushed when Bryan scooped him up in his arms like he was a damsel. While it made him blush, he loved it terribly. He loved watching the gazed of some people looking their way and seeing him in Bryan’s arms. This was his boyfriend..his beautiful boyfriend.

Kaine definitely couldn't argue that he didn't get aroused and frisky from Tenmo's whisper but his husband knew that. So Kaine still wanted to blame him for how his body responded to those whispers but in the end it all came down to the fact that it really did turn him on. A deep blush appeared when Tenmo mentioned how anyone could have heard then and seen him tied up. "You're not helping!" Kaine complained feeling slightly aroused again. "Though... Maybe we could have fun with tying me up in different ways..." He mumbled a little embarrassed but having liked it and considering Tenmo's red face so had he. Nodding he slipped away from his husband and back into his clothes to sneak upstairs and clean up. Kaine quickly cleaned up and a changed his clothes. Grabbing a clean shirt for Tenmo too. Returning to his husband he gave him the shirt, "Ready?" He asked. Facing Alise and Shi would be embarrassing since they knew all too well what they had run off to do.

Bryan didn't care about the looks from other people as he was carrying Otso. He enjoyed carrying the smaller man, anything that had him close. Not to mention he could tell that Otso enjoyed it too which only made him even happier to get to carry him. "You're so cute." He murmured as they left town and headed towards the coven house. It didn't take him long to get to the house and he was gently setting the little wolf down on his feet.

Edited by Sathenus

“Don’t give me ideas now...” Tenmo groaned with a red face, knowing and seeing the idea oh Laine all tied up was just going to drive him mad again. “I wouldn’t care..if you did either. Even if it was a leash..but not in the dog way..” He coughed, referring to when he used him to help hunt. Tenmo slid on the clean shirt, taking a deep breath in. “Ready as I can be...” He nodded quietly, taking his hand and walking out to Shis toothy smirk.

Otso nuzzled happily Into his chest, not caring how he looked anymore or how tiny he felt when he was being carried. His size didn’t matter if it was Bryan doing it. He whimpered when he finally had to be put down, letting go of the other and stepping onto the ground. “Today was nice..I’ll try to leave you alone while you are making the plans for the next date. Don’t want to spoil any surprises! Do tell me if I need a change in attire though so I can wear a nice dress or any nice clothes required okay?” He asked with a soft smile

A small smirk appeared when Tenmo told him not to give him any ideas. "Oh? Well now I know how to tease and arouse you. Just start mentioning all the fun ways you could tie me up or that I could tie you up... or both!" Kaine teased nudging his husband after the other had put his shirt back on. "Awe! But you love when I put you on your leash so you can go hunting with me! Though... I can think of numerous other things we can use your leash for now." He mused trying not to let such thoughts arouse him too. Seeing Shi's smirk as they returned to the living room Kaine was trying to think of something to say but Alise beat him to saying anything causing his face to flush red again. "Have fun you two? I think you need thicker walls. Though good job on keeping it pretty quiet. Human ears wouldn't have heard a thing." She teased.

"Don't worry about it, cutie. I'll make the plans while you're with the twins. Since I don't expect you to stop lavishing them with your attention. As long as I am the center of it the rest of the time." Bryan purred. Otso being in love with the twins and wanting to spend so much time with them was going to work to his advantage during all this planning. "Anything you wear will be lovely." He added leaning down to catch Otso's lips in a loving kiss

Tenmo let out a tiny but happy growl, not minding it for one moment if it would be Kaine doing it. It seemed Alise, not surprisingly, was the first to speak up to tease them. “Never took you one for bondage Tenmo, find it that hot?” Shi said with a widening smirk as Tenmo turned a darker red. “You are so lucky I don’t know enough of your kinks to tease you back right now or you’d be dead meat” He whined in embarrassment

Otso melted into his kiss, wrapping his arms around him for a moment. Bryan made him feel comfortable no matter what he did, he didn’t care if he wore dresses or had what may be considered less than manly hobbies..Bryan was the best boyfriend. “I don’t think they are here..I would have heard them by now” Otso said when the kiss broke, not hearing the twins or Shi and Alise

Kaine knew he could die of embarrassment I that very moment. But he had to admit he liked seeing Tenmo's face so red. Glad that he wasn't the only one blushing this time. Alise was laughing though a smile on her face, "It's not our fault you two make it so ready to tease you." She laughed.

"That just means you're still mine." Bryan purred. Grabbing Otso's hand he lead him upstairs to their room, laying down in the bed he pulled the smaller body on top of him. "All mine." He murmured before kissing the wolf again.

“You are so lucky I wasn’t there to embarrass you when you guys met over dancing and strawberries. ‘She’s cute and she smells like strawberries?’ Can you get anymore corny?” Tenmo did his best to tease him back despite his own embarrassment. “How much strawberry scented stuff you kept in your room and the tiny little picture you had of Alise in your bedside drawer corny bastard!” Tenmos face went a deep red, Shi shyly looking away

Otso couldn’t help but blush a tiny bit, being pulled off towards their room and soon on top of him. “All yours” He spoke softly, happily kissing him back

"Awe!" Alise said a loving smile on her face learning that Shi had kept a picture of her in the drawer beside hood bed. "That's so sweet!" Alise added loving it. Kaine found it quite adorable too, "That is cute!" Kaine agreed with a smile his blush finally seeming to lighten up.

Bryan purred happily as Otso said he was all his in such a cute soft manner before kissing him back. "My precious little wolf." He murmured. Running fingers through the other's hair staring up into his eyes with a loving look in his own.

“Shut up Tenmo..” Shis said quietly, ears coming out and folding over in embarrassment. “Your ears just peeking up a little at the mention of her name as stone faced as you were. Wanting to be her big bad wolf and liking it far too much when you said so!” Tenmo exclaimed before it ended up being Shi chasing him around the room while Tenmo laughed, them both ending up wrestling each other on the floor

His precious wolf..feeling precious to someone was such a wonderful feeling to feel. He would have never thought he could get a boyfriend like Bryan. He was perfect..way too perfect for him. He leaned his head on the others chest, near being lulled to sleep by the slow rise and fall of his chest

Alise couldn't help but giggle at her husband's growing embarrassment while Tenmo found a way to tease him back. "That's just too cute." She said with a large smile loving what she was learning. Watching the two wolves run around the living room as Shi chased Tenmo just for the pair to end up wrestling on the floor had both Alise and Kaine laughing. Finding their antics to be funny and entertaining to watch knowing that it was all in good fun.

Bryan didn't mind that Otso seemed to be falling asleep on his chest. Just enjoying their closeness and the fact that Otso felt so comfortable to be lulled to sleep. While they laid there together Bryan started softly humming, his hand absently stroking through his wolf's hair.

“You liking to show off your strength to her and liking when she scratches behind your ear. Liking to be called Daddy!” Tenmo kept talking through the wrestling which only made Shi wrestle even harder to get him to stop talking. “Okay okay I’m done” Tenmo laughed after being pinned with only one of Shis arms, the other letting him up off the ground.

Otso could hear the others soft hums, closing his eyes as he felt the faint vibrations of it through the others chest. He loved how easily his emotions could be excited or calmed in the others presence. He soon fell asleep to the others hands stroking through his hair

Alise had a curious look on her face at the mention of Shi liking to be called daddy but she wasn't focused on that for too long since Shi had successfully managed to pin Tenmo. "I have to admit I enjoy Shi showing off his strength probably as much as he enjoyed doing it." Alise admitted with a grin. Kaine chuckled at that already aware of how much Alise loved it when Shi showed off like that. "Seems like we all have plenty to tease each other about." Kaine mused looking over the small group. The twins had somehow managed to sleep through it all not that anyone would complain.

Noticing that Otso had fallen asleep had a warm smile spreading on the vampire's face. Letting his own eyes drift shut as he continued to absently run fingers through the other's hair until he too fell asleep. Hand finally falling still gently holding Otso's head to his chest the other arm loosely wrapped around the smaller body.

Shi went right Right back to the twins once Tenshi had gotten up. How they didn’t wake up was beyond him but was happy they stayed asleep. “Must have been tired..” He nodded before silently agreeing with Kaine on them all teasing each other. “You’re free to stay longer if you want but I’m sure all of you are tired. I am sure Ash and especially Ren will want to say goodbye” Tenmo smiled softly

"I agree. The boys will want to say goodbye before you leave." Kaine replied with a nod. Alise looked at her husband, "We probably should get going. It is getting later and we should get the twins home and in their bassinets." They had spent all day with Tenmo, Kaine and boys. Now Alise felt it was time to get the twins home and to bed and she wasn't sure about Shi but she felt they needed the sleep too. She was even sure that Ren and Ash were tired but agreed they should say goodbye to them before they left.

“Boys! Shi Alise and the twins are going home! Come say goodbye” Tenmo called out to them, hearing Ash and seeing the big bundle of panther leaping down the stairs to catch up to them. Shi instinctively stood in front of the twins and Alise, growling at Ash. “Shi it’s fine it’s fine, Ash and Ren are just a little energetic. They won’t hurt anyone” He strode in front of Shi, calming him down. He would need to explain to the boys about Shi and why he was jumpy and protective or just new parents in general. He hoped it didn’t scare Ren from saying goodbye to his friend.

Ren had been right behind Ash the smaller panther coming to a halt at the bottom of the stairs fur standing up a little at the growl he heard from Shi. Large green eyes staring up at the man as though judging if he really wanted to test this. His next few steps were small, hesitant his fuzzy body close to the floor. While Ren still wanted to say goodbye he didn't want to make Shi mad. Once he was close enough and feeling braver he raised himself from the floor to rub up against Shi's leg purring, turning to do it again and continuing the process to demand the older man pet him as a goodbye causing Alise let out an "awww" behind Shi finding it absolutely adorable. After he got the pets he wanted he was quick to move to Alise but was still hesitant not to move to fast. Alise was all to happy to scratch behind his ears and give him a pat before letting him see the twins though Ren still didn't want to touch them giving his goodbye to the babies in the form of a soft huff instead.

Shi was still a bit on edge from the jaguar that was Ash rushing them, watching Rens movements carefully. Ren started running up on him and he couldn’t help it but relax quickly. “Bye little man, come visit sometime” He bent over and pet Rens head. Tenmo couldn’t help but “Awww” after that, Shi looking a bit embarrassed. Ren seemed to get the message on how to behave after he growled at Ash, waving them both goodbye and making their way home.