An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“”Nippy Stoooop” He said in an embarrassed whine, even if he liked being called pup by Xavier. He was embarrassed from head to toe, letting the other pull him in and kiss his head. Everyone was just in the look out to embarrass him and it only made him even more embarrassed. His tail wagging in embarrassment as he buried his face into the others chest.

Tenmo smirked at the implication before the other was quick to dart off before he could say anything. His tail wagged energetically as he chased him towards the stairs, watching the others form dash off all the while. He was quick to catch up, not wanting to tackle him right in the stairs. He made sure when he did, he didn’t tackle him to where his face would hit them, leaning into his ear. “Got you..” He growled into his ear with a cheeky grin

"I'm sorry, Pup. You're just so cute when you're embarrassed that I can't help myself." Xavier said softly giving the other's head another kiss as Adrian was burying his face into his chest. He absolutely loved how cute his wolf was when he was embarrassed to the point where her couldn't help but pull that side of him out again and again and want to keep him there when he did manage to pull it off. But he was willing to stop teasing and embarrassing his husband... for now. There was definitely no promising he wouldn't do so again later.

Kaine definitely loved running around and having his husband chase him, it just made him laugh happily. As they reached the stairs he knew that his husband was careful in actually tackling him, successfully pinning him between him and the stairs without causing him to get hurt in the process. "That you did." He purred in response turning his head to catch his husband's in a kiss. "So what are you going to do now that you caught me?" Kaine teasingly asked pushing himself back against his husband a devilish smirk returning.

Adrian let out another embarrassed groan when Xavier teased him a bit further. Xavier had a way about him that could turn him into a blushing whining mess when he was around. He was thankful he wasn’t like that for him when they were in their fighting stages or that would have been rather embarrassing and discrediting. He nuzzled his face further into the other, enjoying his scent.

Tenmo growled happily when the other asked what he was going to do to him after kissing him. “Oh...You know exactly what I am going to do to you” He said with a low husky growl into the others ear. “You are lucky these stairs are sturdy or I would break them under us..” He whispered, grinding his hips up into the hips that pressed back into him

The embarrassed groan that came from his Pup had him chuckling softly again. Running his fingers gently through the wolf's hair and humming softly eyes drifting shut as he just happily sat there leaning back on one hand and keeping his husband close and absently playing with his hair with the other. It was such a nice day and with everyone getting along so well he couldn't see it possible getting any better.

An aroused groan escaped Kaine when Tenmo spoke in a low husky growl into his ear. A pleasant spark shooting through his body only to be intensified and followed by a wave of pleasure as his husband was grinding his hips back into his. "Xavier and Adrian knew what they were doing..." He moaned out pressing back into the other's hips more firmly. He was sure that Adrian and Xavier knew what they were doing when making the house to make everything as sturdy as it was. Slotting one arm on the step in front of him to give him more stability, glancing over his shoulder their eyes locking together. His eyes were filled with his desire for his husband. Tonight was definitely making up for the fact that they had to behave during the full moon something they had never had to do since they had gotten together. Even when the threat of being kept apart had loomed over their heads they had always spend the full moon together giving in to desire and instinct. It was nice to be able to do that now and really just give in to those feelings again and again. Especially since they'd have to take more care in doing so with kids.

Adrian closed his eyes as the other ran his fingers through his hair absent mindly. He was just so at bliss with Xavier and now their grandchildren. 4 grand children in such a short span of time..It was amazing. He knew Otso be all over the children when he was not with Bryan, he loved helping to take care of pups when the pack did have them. If no one could give them a break, Otso would definitely be right there. He seemed to already be doing good with Ren and Ash, and he was awesome with Solaria.

“They did..It was built for us..knowing us...” Tenmo let out a low chuckle, watching the other move under him. He seemed to brace himself, watching the others head turn to look back at him. Those eyes..oh god how he loved those eyes. Those bedroom eyes that just screamed to take the other in heated pleasure. How was he not supposed to just take him now when he looked like that.One arm braced on the stairs, claws digging in a bit while the other held and maneuvered him a bit. Soon he was in the other with a low growl

Eventually Ren woke up and stretched looking over the pile that he had been sleeping in before his green eyes darted around to find Xavier and Adrian sitting not that far away. Getting up carefully so not to disturb anyone he moved over to the pair placing his head in Adrian's lap looking up at the other with big eyes and letting out a whine. After playing and the nap he was hungry which he was voicing a second later. "I'm hungry!"

Kaine couldn't help but chuckle at that too, Xavier and Adrian had built the house for them knowing them very well. He didn't have to question his husband or wait very long for their next round when he saw Tenmo's hand brace itself on the stairs as well claws digging in a little. Feeling himself being maneuvered where his husband wanted him before he was feeling that familiar feeling of being filled again. A deep moan was his response letting his head fall forward a little. It didn't even matter that this was the third time it still felt intense. Though it seemed that intensity was growing each time since he was more and more sensitive. Not that he was complaining, in fact he was soon pressing back again knowing what he wanted and once more feeling far too eager. Realizing that he probably had far more energy and eagerness than one should after already going twice.

Adrian soon stirred again with Rens insistence of being hungry. He opened his eyes with a small chuckle, sitting up from his spot on the grass. “Guess it’s time for those snacks” He grinned as he went to get the snack his son and Kaine had packed for the pair. No sooner had he opened the bag, Ash’s eyes opened and he was at their side. “Hungry too big guy?” He smiled, opening the snack pack made for him as well.

Tenmo growled happily at the others low moan, keeping a steady pace but now too fast just yet. He knew he would probably be feeling it by now any other day but he hadn’t gotten to like this during the full moon as was typical. And the second portion of their honeymoon to now was not fueled by sex if any at all. It was likely that that gave him the extra bit of energy

Ren happily followed after Adrian as the man went to get his snack, impatiently sitting at his feet and waiting for it to be handed over. The moment it opened his ears twitched and suddenly Ash was there too his eyes darting towards the other. Ren happily took the snack when it was finally handed over sitting in the grass and changing back to eat his snack. Cat ears still out and turning as they caught the different sounds from the birds in the trees or the gentle breeze blowing. Being incredibly happy even his tail returned and was flicking happily behind him.

There was a part of Kaine that was glad that at least they'd have the first floor finished when it came to sex in every room of the house. He knew that they'd definitely finish in the bathroom though as he knew they'd be nothing short of a hot mess by the time they finally called it quits. The thrusts were steady, humming softly at his appreciation for the pleasure that only seemed to be growing just as steadily. Turning his head he reached back to pull his husband down for a kiss letting another moan escape into the kiss. Kaine could see himself never getting tired of this, even if his body would eventually would tire.

Ash sat down with his bag of apples, popping it in his mouth with a small smile. His ears twitched happily as he kept eating all of the pieces. He watched as Otso soon got up, shifting himself closer to Bryan before settling in again. He couldn’t help but be jealous of the pair.

He let the other pull his head down for a passionate kiss, loving the others soft tender kiss going wild. He went to pick up his pace, wanting to really make him make noise. Really test those stairs to see how sturdy they were...

Bryan shifted slightly to be able to more comfortably wrap his arm around the smaller body when he felt Otso shifting closer into his side. Holding him close and letting out a soft happy sight. Ren had settled himself beside Ash to munch on his fruit and keep the older man some company. Not feeling like he had a chance to just hang out with Ash since they got here. Which wasn't necessarily a bad thing but he kind of missed it.

There was a sound mixed between a groan and gasp that escaped him as he felt Tenmo's thrusts picking speed. "T-tenmo!" He moaned out loudly loving the feeling and drowning in pleasure. He tried to keep his eyes open when all they wanted to do was shut. Biting his bottom lip in an attempt to stem the sudden flow of loud moans and groans that wanted to escape him.

Ash looked to Ren for a moment out of habit to make sure he ate but was happily munching on his apples while their grandfathers sat back in their spot holding each other close. "It is...nice here..." He said softly as he was already halfway done with his baggie of apple slices. "Everyone has been really nice to us..even with all these strange things I have yet to understand. The television..theres another thing called an inter-net..I am happy..." He said quietly, even if this was all new to them both. They were able to live freely, without worry of caring for their survival necessarily.

"None of that.." Tenmo huffed with a small growl when he saw the other was trying to hold himself back. A hand went up to the others mouth and chin, slipping two fingers inside in an effort to keep his mouth more open. "I want to make sure I hear every last sound...no being quiet...not now" He purred, picking up his pace. There was plenty of times they could be quiet, now was not one of them.

"Me too." Ren said when Ash told him that he was happy. It was nice here, everyone was really nice to them and made them feel welcome here. Sure they had a lot to learn about what this new world of theirs had to offer but he didn't feel like it was something to worry about. They had plenty of time to learn those things and in the meantime they had even more time to get to know their new family. Eating his apple slices he had fallen silent for a moment before he looked up at Ash and gave the other a curious look. "Does this mean you're going to find a mate now?" He asked the older man. Knowing that back in the village the reason why he hadn't was because he couldn't be with another guy. That very clearly wasn't the case here so he saw no reason for Ash not to find himself a mate.

A whimper was Kaine's response to being told 'none of that' before he felt two fingers slipping into his mouth parting his lips and causing the flood of pleasured sounds he had been trying to stop to come slipping out. Tenmo's next words and the feeling of the pace picking up had those sounds escaping louder unable to hold them back now though it wasn't for the lack of trying. The more pleasure that was flooding his system the louder the sounds became which definitely made him glad that the kids weren't home. Granted he knew that was exactly why his husband was so intent on hearing him while they had the chance knowing under normal circumstances now he'd have to do anything he could to be quiet.

Ash soon heard the other move topics quickly, turning a light red color. "I do not know how mates work around here..It is all so confusing. You do not need to marry and you can't just go after anyone even if they are not mates for life...it is okay to have a male mate here...This entire society is different...I do not know how to look for a mate...or how to do well...anything" Ash said quietly, not wanting to burden little Ren but wanting to be transparent and answer his question.

"Thats my little blood sucker.." He teased with a low growling tone before he went back to his high paced thrusts. It was going to be quite the mess to clean up after but that was the least of his concerns. There were still plenty of rooms and places left to make love in and so many moans left to enjoy. "I love all your sounds" He growled louder, more grunts and moans escaping his own mouth.

The light red color that Ren noticed appear on Ash's face just made him all the more curious. Listening as the older man told him that he didn't know how mates here worked and how confusing it was listing some of the things that were confusing him so much. "I know you'll find someone great." Ren said with a small but confident nod as though dismissing the other's concerns. Without a doubt in Ren's mind Ash would find a mate that would be amazing for him. "I wouldn't worry about it." He added not wanting Ash to overthink things. "It's kind of nice though... isn't it? That you don't have to marry and can be with whoever you want... I mean as long as they aren't already with someone." He asked after a few minutes.

Tenmo wasn't really giving him the option of holding his sounds back but it didn't stop him from still trying anyway. The thrusts returning to their fast pace just had those sounds falling back out of him in a steady and loud stream. At least his pleasured sounds weren't the only ones filling the house since Tenmo's own grunts and moans were added to his. Kaine felt his climax quickly approaching having been able to hold it off for awhile but it felt far too good to keep holding off. It was with a loud and pleasured groan that he climaxed, body shaking from the force of it. Each new climax just seemed to hit his body even stronger than the one before it. Gasping he ran his tongue deliberately across the fingers that his husband had put in his mouth so that he could hear him better. His mind was more focused now that he had climaxed no longer clouded from pleasure.

"It is nice...I miss home sure but...being able to love and marry whoever we like here...It's nice" Ash said with a bit of a softer smile. "I never thought I would find a mate and had almost come to terms with it, my focus being only on protecting and helping you grow. If you could grow healthy and strong, I would have been perfectly content" He smiled, ruffling his hair. "You be happy too..and I hope you can find a mate one day too. I am glad you made a friend of Solaria, even if she is human" He smiled softly.

It was not long that he was on the cusp of another climax, being brought to his peak by the others running fingers over his tongue. "Fuck Kaine.." He said with a low huff, loving how many times he had already hit pleasures peak. He kissed gently over the others neck and pulled his fingers out of the others mouth. "Up for another room...? You pick" He said with a small wink.

Ren was glad that Ash liked it here, though he agreed that he definitely missed home as well. This was their new home though and while it was definitely overwhelming and a lot all at once it was still good. He was excited to see what was waiting for them here and he was so sure that Ash would end up finding someone that he wasn't worried about it himself. Ash broke him from his thoughts by telling him how he had been so focused on him, protecting him and helping him grow. It caused a soft red hue to color his cheeks since he felt bad that he had taken so much time from the other. "Having Dad and Daddy will make it easy for me to grow up healthy and strong and give you time to focus on you." Ren said with a small smile. "I'm sure I'll find my own mate when the time is right and I'm definitely glad Solaria and I are friends." He added happily his face lighting up since he really enjoyed playing with her and hanging out with her human or not. "Now you get to focus on yourself!" Ren added just as excitedly glad Ash could put himself first for once.

Kaine deliberately made sure that he ran his tongue over his husband's fingers again as they slipped from his mouth a soft laugh escaping him as he was already asked if he was up for another room before being told to pick. That had Kaine thinking for a moment while allowing himself to rest and his heart and breaths to return to normal. "Hmm..." He hummed as he was thinking about it but he realized that he knew exactly where they should go now. Especially since he was already a mess and knew his husband was too. "How about the bathroom?" Kaine suggested as he glanced over his shoulder giving his puppy a questioning look.

"You better know though that I will still be there for you no matter what. A son, brother or whatever..You are my little man and I am very proud of you" Ash smiled, ruffling his hair again. "Come on, let's finish off these apples and play some more huh?" He smirked, turning into his panther form and running off once all the apples were gone. He was ready to run and just be himself. He was not quite sure how to do that just yet but he was ready to learn!

"Mmm...could use a nice bath or shower right now. You go start the bath and ill be right up love. I am going to clean our mess on the stairs and such before it makes more to clean later" Tenmo smiled softly, kissing the others lips lovingly before letting the other go and getting of of him

Ren felt himself beaming happily when Ash told him that no matter what he would still be there for him calling him his 'little man' and saying how proud of him he was. It made him feel incredibly happy and want to do anything he could to continue to make Ash proud of him. Happily eating up his apple slices before he was just as happy to change into a panther and go running after Ash with a laugh. More than willing to chase him around again now that he had napped and snacked feeling refreshed and ready to go.

"Sounds good." Kaine replied returning the kiss, getting to his feet once his husband had gotten off of him and heading up to the bathroom. He was humming softly to himself as he was getting the bath ready getting the water nice and warm. While he was waiting for his puppy to finish cleaning up the mess that they had already made Kaine slipped into the tub with a happy sigh loving the warm water. Though he was definitely looking forward to his husband joining him. Not that he'd ever object to the other joining him.

Ash went between chasing after him or being the one being chased but he was happy for his only concern to be playing with him. They were both safe..they could both be their best selves here. He was very proud of how far Ren had come since he took on the guardian role and only hoped the outsiders would do the same. It was a blessing the outsiders came to their island, a blessing from the heavens themselves.

Tenmo didn't want to take his time, making quick work of cleaning up the mess they both made. Once that was settled, he went right to the bathroom, seeing Kaine already in it. "Made yourself comfortable..?" He smirked, happily slipping inside the tub as his tail was wagging happily behind him

Ren was having fun going from chasing Ash to being chased. It was great to just relax and let go like this not have to worry about anything. Even if back home he had done similar things at least his life wasn't on the line here. This sort of freedom was something they never had back home and he was definitely going to enjoy every second of it.

"What can I say? The water was calling my name." Kaine laughed though he was glad when Tenmo joined him in the tub. Moving to straddle his husband's lap and lean in for a loving kiss. When their lips parted a bright smile spread across his face as he relaxed against his husband. "I love you, Puppy." Kaine purred happily.

---TIME SKIP A WEEK----

Shi had a few specks of hair on his chin not wanting to leave Alise's side long enough to have a proper shave but not enough to look unkept. He was excited to hear the news from the doctors he would be able to take home Kai and Annabelle that day! He was estatic that they were healthy and everyone could meet them. He was just a big bundle of happy joy! The supernatural doctors said they would be making frequent visits to check up on them and otherwise they should be good to go but also for them and the new parents to keep an eye out for anything major being hybrid children. Shi couldnt help a soft smile as he saw Adrian and some others ready and waiting outside the pack home to greet the new parents home.

Tenshi was making breakfast for everyone, wanting to make sure everyone was well fed having heard Shi and Alise were bringing the twins home today. He knew everyone would be all over them upon their arrival so he didnt want to rush them and be too much of a burden. The new parents would have enough people to deal with

Alise had been more than a little thrilled that they'd finally be able to bring Kai and Annabelle home. It was long overdue to her and she knew how reluctant Shi had been to leave her side since she had given birth more so than he had been while she was pregnant. Because the twins were still so tiny Alise had decided she wanted to carry them back instead of putting them in a baby carrier feeling they were still too small for that and feeling a little overprotective herself wanting to be extra careful. The twins still looked so fragile despite the fact that they were stronger and getting stronger every day. As they were nearing the pack house with the twins she saw the others waiting for them and this caused her to laugh softly. "No one misses a thing here." She mused as she glanced towards her husband. She had Kai in her arms letting Shi carry Annabelle. It was definitely going to be a lot of work raising twins and not just a single child but she was going to enjoy every second of it.

After hearing the news that Shi and Alise were able to bring the twins home Bryan had made sure to get as much time in with Otso as he could knowing that his little wolf was excited himself and wanted to go see them. "Alright, sexy. You go and meet up with the others to greet the twins. I'll meet up with you later after my meetings and work is done." Bryan told his boyfriend leaning down to steal another kiss not wanting the small wolf to stay here and be bored waiting for him when it could take him awhile. Instead he wanted him to go and have fun knowing how much Otso had been wanting to meet the twins and now he finally had the chance.

Otso wagged his tail happily, kissing Bryan back warmly while hoping the meetings and work for Bryan would not take too long. "Don't work too hard, make sure you stop and get a meal at some point okay?" He said before rushing off to be a part of the greeting party for the twins and new parents. Adrian had turned his head to see a rushing Otso to join him there, tail wagging like a mad man behind him. "Oh my god so cuuute!" He said with the biggest puppy dog eyes. "So tiny...look at their little fingers!" He said with the biggest smile on his face. Shi was careful in holding Annabelle, feeling like the smallest movement could break her but he was thrilled and figured Otso would be as excited as he was acting to see the twins. He was making hesitant steps forward and Shi allowed him to get close to Annabelle.

Alise couldn't help but laugh at how eager and excited Otso was. She had already been aware that he was excited and looking forward to see the twins but she hadn't realized just how excited he was. Shaking her head a little she watched him hesitantly move towards Shi to see Annabelle and Alise was glad to see that Shi was letting him come closer. Knowing that Otso definitely wouldn't harm their twins. She didn't feel that anyone from the coven or pack would harm them. "You can hold one of them. If you'd like to." Alise offered Otso wanting him to be able to hold one of the twins knowing that he will most likely have held them both at some point today before they were left with them for the night. That was definitely something she wasn't looking forward to about parenthood. The long and most likely sleepless nights but they had no idea how the twins would be yet.

"Really...?!" Otso said in a quiet but in an excited voice that was trying so hard to not be too loud. "Yeeeees!" He said in a breathless happy squeal that still was not too loud. Adrian chuckled, patting Otsos head and watching his tail happily in a flurry of motion. "Give them space now.." He chuckled but left Otso be as he was not causing any harm. "Otso went and got you two a rocking chair for the room in the coven house for you both. He was obsessed with making sure your room there was comfortable" He smiled and Otso nodded happily in agreement. "I want to show you, lets goooo" He said, darting quickly back into the house. "I swore he was the one with the kids..but Otso always was one for loving children" Shi turned his head to Alise with a tiny smile