An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso saying that he was going to make one look like Shi sounded absolutely adorable. She was sure the twins would love to play with the two stuffies that looked like Otso and Shi. "I'm sure they'll love that." She admitted feeling like that way the twins would always have their uncle and daddy there no matter what the two men may be doing. When Otso was telling Annabelle that he really needed to go she was already laughing feeling like she may not like the idea again. But Annabelle seemed a little more willing to let Otso go this time even if she still seemed like she was going to start crying. Alise was quick to hand her one of the baby toys they had been given for the twins and it seemed to stop whatever tantrum the small girl was going to throw.

“I’m going to go working on that now then! I’m sure even with Bryan’s spacey behavior that he will let me go long enough to make stuffies” Otso laughed before finally leaving the room. He was in the coven house so he didn’t have all the things he needed here, going to get what he needed at the pack house to go work on it. He came back with a big bag of things, happy to work on his project in Bryan’s room even if he wasn’t there. Of course he wouldn’t leave a mess and would be careful to clean up after.

“Not sure if what Otso was saying is entirely true...but yes..Bryan is being weird” He chuckled but his attention quickly went to his twins. He was surprise to hear Bryan was around his twins but they seemed fine and happy and Otso didn’t mention anything else beyond him acting weird

"Alright but don't work too hard." Alise replied hearing that Otso was going to get working on the stuffies now. While she was glad that he was excited to do so and wanted to get them done for the twins she didn't want him to focus solely on that and the twins. Watching the smaller wolf leave she turned her attention to Shi who was saying that he wasn't sure if what Otso said was entirely true but that Bryan is being weird. "Well... all we can do is see if that odd behavior ends up being a good thing or a bad thing." Alise said softly.

Bryan had distracted himself with other matters while Otso was still with Shi, Alise and the twins. By the time he ended up coming back to his room he found the small wolf working on a project. "What are you up to?" He questioned his boyfriend. Curious what his boyfriend was working on, moving over he settled on the edge of the bed.

“I’d ask but I know he wouldn’t talk to me about personal stuff. Maybe you but not me..But it doesn’t seem bad, Otso probably would have said if he seemed out of it in a bad way. I don’t know..But Bryan doesn’t seem one to be spacey..just me..” He spoke his hunch before rubbing Kais back when he started to get fuzzy again.

Otso was laying out the materials when he looked up at Bryan with a big smile. “I am making two small wolf plushies for the babies. One that looks like Shi and one that looks like me! You should have seen little Annabelle, she loved my ears” He laughed as he started on the Shi one first, cutting the fluffy fabric and fluff he would need

"You got a point there." Alise knew Shi was right so there was no point in trying to say otherwise. If he asked Bryan definitely wouldn't tell him anything. He'd most likely just get hostile and think that her husband was up to something shady. Which wasn't the case but she could understand in a way. "Maybe I'll ask him when the twins are napping and you're busy or something." She added with a small shrug. When the twins were napping and maybe her husband in the shower or doing something else is when she would go speak to Bryan not really feeling like leaving any of her family just for the chat.

"She knows her soft things when she sees it. You do have incredibly cute and soft ears." Bryan replied with a small smile being careful to make sure he had not disturbed anything Otso had laid out. Leaning over he kissed the small wolf's cheek and watched him as he worked. "You know... you have rather nimble fingers... never really noticed how skilled they were. Even if I know you make clothes and such." He admitted not having realized just how quick and skilled his boyfriend's hands and fingers were. Bryan realizing that he liked watching Otso do little things like this.

“Fair...” Shi nodded, figuring Otso could and would willingly watch the kids while Alise did whatever she needed to do. “Maybe after dinner while the kids go down for the night afterwards. I can shower before bed, Otso watches the kids and you can ask” He shrugged before getting Kai to finally settle down. He hated seeing his little one cry and knew he would come running at the first sign of tears.

“Tiny and adorable like most of me!” Otso said, his ears popping out and giving a happy little wiggle. “I suppose you never really looked at my hands so intensely before” He grinned before focusing hard on the stitching. He wanted to make sure he got the ears and tail hair right. He also wanted to make it baby durable so it didn’t fall apart on then. Since his hands were busy and he didn’t want to tilt his head, he was content in sitting beside the other while he worked

"That sounds like a good idea." Tonight while the kids were laid down for bed would be the perfect time to ask Bryan. Letting Otso sit here with the twins again while Shi showered and she spoke to the other vampire. It seemed like a good idea, she made a mental note to see if Otso would watch the twins after dinner but there wasn't any rush to do so now. Instead she moved to change Annabelle feeling that her tiny diaper was full. "We're going to have our hands full with these two as they get older." She mused glancing towards Shi as she wrapped up and threw out the dirty diaper.

Bryan couldn't help but laugh at the comment and was soon watching those fingers move more precisely as they started to sew the fabric together. He had to admit that he actually liked watching him work and seeing how the little stuffie was coming along. "You're really cute when you're concentrating." He mused leaning down to kiss the other's head gently not wanting to distract him but wanting to voice how cute he thought the wolf was.

"He will definitely say yes to that" Shi nodded as he looked toward the both of him. "The two most beautiful ladies in my life.." he said with a soft expression before looking down to Kai. "It will be...almost entirely new territory. Half vampire wolf children...the first, at least born, children of the merger of both sides. Solaria being the first child technically but....either way...these children will give us a handful. But thankfully we have so many people at our side"

Otso had a big smile even if his eyes never left the fabric but his tail did wag happily behind him. He loved when he heard praise or anything positive in his direction. He did pause a moment to return a gentle kiss to the others lips before he got to work again. He paused every so often to check the stitching or to make sure everything was even and did not look wonky. It would be hard to replicate the robot arm in fluffy fabric but he worked on that part next.art next.

"You're right. Otso will take any chance he gets to watch the twins no matter what." Alise admitted with a soft laugh knowing there would be no problem getting Otso to agree. Aside from them and Kaine insisting that the twins couldn't come while he was gone Otso had been the most eager for their arrival. There were some times when he even seemed more eager than she was. Though now that the twins were here his eagerness still hasn't seemed to vanish.

It made Bryan happy to see how happy Otso was at the praise. Making it one of the many reasons why he always found anything to praise his boyfriend on that he could. Just loving to see how happy he got and that tail wag to show it no matter what the smaller man was doing. The gentle kiss Otso had given him before returning to his project had him humming happily now much more willing to just lie there and relax while letting the other work.

Edited by Sathenus

Otso felt happy even if there was not much talking going on while he worked. He used to feel so alone and desperate to make himself useful in anyway to get praised even as the omega but now here was Bryan. Bryan gave him the praise and love he had always craved! He finally finished the basic stitching, getting the colored threads ready to start sewing on the Shi eyes and nose.

"Yes, he had always loved the pack pups growing up beyond his usual loving to seek out helping others and validation. He loved being able to play with and mess around with the kids" Shi smiled again as he kissed his little child on the head, leaving out his wolf ears and tail

Bryan ended up switching his attention to a book at some point while Otso was working on his project. Leaning back against the headboard, book resting on his lap and a cup of tea in his hands that he had left just long enough to get. Wanting to spend time with the small wolf but not minding that he was busy at the moment. At least they were still able to hang out even if it meant they were both doing their own thing.

"That's great though. Mean's he's more than qualified to help keep these two happy." Alise mused with a soft laugh. She was glad that Otso had always loved being able to play and mess around with kids since it meant he had tons of practice and could help keep the twins happy. After she finished up changing Annabelle and getting her back in on onesie she moved back to the bed and settled down beside Shi and Kai. Leaning over to kiss the small boy's head before she was moving to give her husband a kiss. "I love you." Alise said with a sparkle in her eyes. She was glad that they had two children together, something she had never even thought possible before she had gotten the news.

Otso kept on working hard on it until he was finally finished, tail wagging happily at the finished product. It was gorgeous, he st least thought so! He cleaned up everything for the time being, wanting some cuddle time with Bryan. He could finish the other one a little bit later but right now it was time for Bryan cuddles. He got onto the bed and squirmed under the others arms, wrapping his arm around the others waist. He snuggles into the others side, curious as to what the other was reading

Shi kept on smiling softly, his tail wagging behind him when he was told he was loved. “I love you too Alise, more than I could ever possibly say. I love my wife and the mother of my children..” He smiled warmly, leaning up to give her a peck on the lips

Bryan wasn't really aware of when Otso had seemed working on his project until he felt him squirming under his arm and against his side. Smiling down at the smaller figure he leaned down to kiss the top of his head. Shifting the book for the other to see, "I don't think you'll like this book" Bryan told the other. It wasn't like a lot of the books he knew his boyfriend read. It was a historical novel which he didn't think would interest Otso all that much and that he had been trying to read for months but often got distracted or had something better to do.

It definitely made Alise happy to hear Shi say that he loved her too and express it. Since she knew that her husband wasn't much for talking most of the time she always loved whenever he would be talkative with her or express how he felt. Even something like saying that he loved her even though she already knew he did. Hearing it always made her feel even happier than just knowing. The peck on the lips she was given had her humming happily. Leaning into his side with a smile on her face as she looked at the twins. The perfect little family.

“I know..I just want to be next to you” Otso smiled softly as he was looking at the pages anyway. He wanted Bryan to be able to read his book, even if it wasn’t a genre he was a fan of. He wanted to share the time he had with him, even if it was for a historical novel. He got himself more comfortable by lying still again, reading the pages too even if it was the middle of the book and he wasn’t sure what was going on.

Shi smiled softly, eyes flicking upward for a moment before going back to his children. You would love them mama..named her after you..has her hair. Little Kai is grumpy like dad if you tried to wake him up too early in the morning but send me in and he got right up. Kind of has your eyes dad and mother’s hairline. They were going to be gorgeous..

Bryan was happy to have Otso cuddling up to him as he read his book. His arm still wrapped tightly around the smaller figure as he continued to read his book. Whenever he finished and needed to turn the page he'd wait a bit longer encase Otso had been reading it too so he could finish before turning to the next page. Occasionally sipping from his tea and offering his boyfriend a sip. Promising Otso that he hadn't added any blood to the tea, if he had he definitely wouldn't be offering any of it to the other.

Alise shifted in the bed to lay back getting comfortable and shifting Annabelle so their daughter was lying on her chest. This way she could relax and close her eyes a little while still holding their daughter. If she felt herself start to fall asleep she'd be sure to put Annabelle in her bassinet not wanting to sleep with their daughter on her chest. Feeling that she was too small for that encase she ended up rolling in her sleep.

Otso kept taking his sips of the others tea when it was offered, being sure not to take too much to leave enough for Bryan. He smiled softly and tried not to doze off. He may have dozed off for a minute or so but he quickly woke up again, looking back to the book. He was perfectly content and relaxed, kissing the others cheek gently.

Shi saw Alise lay down with Annabelle on her chest and followed suit, moving slowly to not disturb Kai. He carefully held the other to his chest with one arm, his free hand reaching to hold Alises hand. His family..it would take awhile to get used to having kids. It felt like a dream, a wonderful dream he would never want to wake up from

It didn't bother him when he noticed that Otso had dozed off for a minute just enjoying their cuddling. After awhile when he noticed that Otso had woken himself back up Bryan marked his place in the book and set it aside turning his attention to his boyfriend who had kissed his cheek. Shifting to wrap both arms more firmly around the smaller body pressing a kiss to the other's head. "I love you, cutie." He murmured softly wanting to say it. Even though he told Otso all the time that he loved him he wanted to voice it again now. Finding that you could never tell someone you love or care about just how much you do enough.

Shifting slightly Alise laid her head on Shi's shoulder when her husband followed her lead and laid down with Kai resting on his chest. She loved how careful he was not to disturb their son, happily holding his hand in hers. It was so nice and peaceful and she was looking forward to the years ahead of them with their children. At some point she ended up dozing off for a second and it was at that point that she decided to put Annabelle in her bassinet offering to do the same with Kai while she was up but wanting to give her husband the opportunity to do so.

Otso watched the other soon close his book, figuring he must have been done reading for the day. His tail thumped happily when the other told him he loved it, finding it rarely didn’t wag when he was told he was loved. “I love you forever Bryan” He said happily, loving the firm hold around his body. Well..maybe falling asleep for a tiny bit before dinner wouldn’t be so bad..He thought as he began to doze off.

Shi was about to gently wake his wife but it seemed she did that on her own. She seemed to wait as to offer to put Kai away but he wanted to do it himself. He slowly got up again, tucking the tiny Kai into a tiny blanket. He reached for Alises hand again, holding it in a gentle and loving way

Bryan was incredibly happy to hear Otso say that he loved him forever, kissing the top of the small wolf's head. He loved the little wolf and he loved that Otso was his and that they were together. Even if when the pack and coven started to mix he had thought it was ridiculous and went against everything they stood for. Otso seemed to so easily change him and he had fallen hard and fast for the small man. He noticed that the small wolf was falling asleep. It made a small smile appear on his face, shifting a little so he could pull the blanket up around them so the other could have his little nap before dinner.

After putting Annabelle in her bassinet she had offered to do the same with Kai but Shi said he wanted to do it himself. She nodded respecting his wish to do it watching him wrap their son in a tiny blanket before setting him inside his bassinet. Smiling at their twins and how gorgeous they were, both already seeming to fall asleep if they weren't already. Holding Shi's hand in hers as they looked at the pair she gently leaned into her husband's side.

Otsos tail thumped in a sleepy but happy way, smiling at the blanket being pulled over him. He had his two favorite blankets, Bryan’s blanket and Bryan himself. He was soon passed out, a lazy arm around Bryan as he was curled up into him like a ball. His favorite place in the whole world..right beside Bryan.

Shi looked down at their children, feeling Alises head on his side. He couldn’t ask for anything better and loved every moment. “As pretty of their mother..” He said softly, a fond loving smile on his face. He couldn’t get over how cute and tiny they were and knew he would be saying it a lot

While Otso was sleeping Bryan was just happy to hold him in his arms. Not feeling very tired himself but enjoying their cuddling moment especially after Otso had spent most of the day with Shi, Alise and the twins. Not to say he was jealous, but he definitely enjoyed being the other's center of attention. Absently he rubbed the smaller figures back, letting his mind wander as they laid there and Otso slept.

"You're sweet, but they look a lot like you too." Alise mused wanting Shi to take some credit for how gorgeous their children were too. It wasn't all her after all. For a few minutes she was happy to stand there and admire the twins but she soon decided she wanted that nap before dinner and was pulling Shi towards the bed encouraging him to join her. Knowing that if either of their children started to fuss that it'd wake one of them up.

Shi took Alise to the bed, holding her close and finding it much easier to sleep. He had the occasional fit of bad dreams but his wife and children brought the good dreams back again. Kai has gotten a bit fuzzy, quickly about to get up and rock him back to sleep in his arms. He went back to bed once he had calmed down, pulling Alise into his arms until he woke up from being hungry.

Otso stirred sometime later, feeling the others absent minded petting of his back. “I wasn’t sleeping too long right?” He said with a small yawn, scratching behind his ears. His stomach growled as he hid his face shyly in the others side. “I better go get dinner before I go see the babies again. Are you coming with me to dinner?” He smiled softly

Alise was happy to cuddle up to Shi and get comfortable for a small nap before dinner. At some point she woke up to the sound of Kai getting fussy but she didn't even really have the chance to fully open her eyes before she felt Shi getting out of bed. Letting her eyes drift shut again she just snuggled into the pillows more. It wasn't long before she felt arms wrapping around her again and she was out once more. When she woke up again it was because she was hungry and ready to get up and get themselves something to eat as well as wake the twins and give them their bottles.

Feeling the small body in his arms start to stir he looked down at the small figure a smile appearing on his face. "Not long." He admitted not feeling like he had been asleep for very long though he also hadn't been keeping track. When he was asked if he was going with him to dinner he considered it for a moment. "Yeah... I'll join you. While you're with the twins again I'll go out for a hunt." Bryan replied shifting to get up. He'd go with Otso to dinner and keep him company before coming back up to change for a hunt and head out. Getting a much needed hunt done while the other was spending time with the twins again.

Otso smiled happily, glad the other would join him for dinner before his hunt. “You are overdue for one..pick a cute one” He teased, kissing the others lips gently. He finally rolled out of the bed, making sure to brush his hair so he didn’t have a bed head. He would come back for the supplies after dinner so he can try to work on the Otso stuffie when he wasn’t directly caring for the children. “Got a good steak and some arugula salad on the side for myself” He said with a bigger grin

“Lets take the children with us, we can feed them while eating dinner and then we wouldn’t have to take turns” Shi said as he lifted Annabelle this time into his arms. He didn’t want to let the children out of his sight, even to eat dinner

"I already have a cute one right here." Bryan purred with a small smirk. Though he was definitely overdue for a hunt not really remembering the last time he had left on one. Instead he had slipped blood into little things like tea, coffee or other hot drinks from the coven's reserves. That wasn't a habit he wanted to get into though and he was dying to get back out there for a hunt. Following Otso downstairs and to the kitchen for him to eat he smiled at the meal the wolf had chosen for himself. "Sounds lovely." Bryan mused thoughtfully as he settled down at the table with him to keep his boyfriend company.

"Sounds good." Alise replied scooping Kai up into her arms. She didn't mind taking the twins with them to eat making sure that she had two bottles for them handing one to Shi for Annabelle before she was leading the way out of the room and downstairs. She wasn't surprised to see that Otso and Bryan were both already there when they arrived giving them both a smile and warm greeting.