An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

“Don’t worry Ren, they are family so I know they don’t mind as much. I just don’t want anyone thinking you’re rude accidentally when you are blunt. Most may not kind but you never know so best to be careful” Tenmo smiled as he sat beside Ash and everyone. “Gentle Ash” He said as he watched Ash get close to Annabelle, keeping an eye on her and Shi in case he lashed out in protective daddy behavior. Ash sniffed the bottom of her foot, it waking her up and she seemed to stare at him.

Otso smiled wide as he walked with him to the gardens, glad to enjoy the day out of the house with him. Being doted on like this made him feel so happy and lighthearted, hearing the other ask about jewelers metal preferences. “Hmm, I suppose if I was wearing jewelry and looking for something, either a gold silver or a dark looking metal would be really pretty. I think Silver is the easiest to take care of but gold is so shiny! Hmm..maybe a silver or darker metal then” He mused for a bit before he nodded

"People here are to sensitive." Ren mumbled after being told that Tenmo just didn't want anyone thinking he was rude accidentally. While he could understand that he didn't understand why people had too be so sensitive to find such things as rude but he decided not to worry about it. Ren slowly moved towards Kai the small boy still seeking to be asleep and just watched him for a moment. When the baby's eyes did open and stare up at him it was quick to change to crying causing Ren to quickly dart behind the couch changing into a panther fur on end not liking the loud pitched crying. "It's alright, Ren. Annabelle is our little social butterfly, Kai on the other hand... seems too not be a fan of anyone but mom and dad." She told the boy reaching for Kai and holding him in her arms before rescuing in the dapper bag and pulling out the stuffed wolf Shi that she instantly gave to Kai who seemed to settle down clutching the little stuffy. "Otso made the twins the cutest studded wolves of uncle Otso and Daddy." She told Kaine and Tenmo.

"Hmm." Bryan hummed with a nod after being told what Otso liked. He'd have to remember that when it came time to buy the ring. It didn't take them long to reach the park and he was happy to walk around slowly and enjoy it as they made their way to the garden. "It's such a nice day." He mused with a smile before leaning down and kissing Otso's cheek.

Tenmo got up to go check on Ren, picking up his cat body and petting his back. “Poor little guy..Don’t worry. I know babies can be loud” He chuckled as Ash didn’t seem to like the cry but didn’t go bolting like Ren had. He sat down with Ren in his arms, letting him go when Ren seemed more comfortable. He saw the stuffies and had a big smile on his face. “Those are the cutest things I had ever seen” Tenmo smiled, not surprised to see Otsos creations. “I think the stuffie is a cute little version of our big bad wolf here” Tenmo teased Shi who gave him a playful glare.

“Any day is beautiful with you a part of it..but yes it is a nice day” Otso smiled, happily kissing Bryan in return. He got distracted by some butterflies on top of some flowers, the child like wonder in his eyes and he crouched by the flowers with a big smile on his face. He loved butterflies, they were always so colorful and beautiful

Ren clung tightly to Tenmo when he was picked up claws digging in just a little. Allowing the closeness and petting to help him calm down. For awhile he remained in the other's arms hesitant worried eyes on the tiny figure in Alise's arms that he was convinced didn't like him. When he did leave his Dad's lap it was to see Annabelle this time though he was much more nervous inching slowly closer his nose poking up over the side of her carrier first. Alise couldn't help laughing softly at the comment about Shi and his stuffed version. "The twins are absolutely precious and ashtray mini versions of mom and dad." Kaine said with a bright smile carefully piercing himself in the arm of the couch beside Alise. Not wanting to overstep any boundaries with Shi but wanting to see little Kai better.

"So sweet." Bryan mused after hearing Otso tell him how any day with him was a beautiful day. The little wolf always seemed to know what to say to make him feel loved and constantly happy. It was one reason why he loved spending so much time together with him and why he loved him so much. Watching how Otso responded to the sight of butterflies made a smirk appear loving that as well. Knowing that it was going to be a very cute walk through the garden.

“The blue hair is adorable..I didn’t think they would inherit that but it is quite adorable” Tenmo smiled as he inches a bit closer to Kai. “It looks like little Annabelle might be the social butterfly of the twins. But they are just babies so who knows, and I am sure Kai will get used to everyone in time” Tenmo smiled as he got closer to Kai. “Want to hold him Shi..? Might keep him calm while everyone meets him” Tenmo suggested as Shi took him out of his carrier, holding him in his arms.

Otso was smiling wide at the butterfly, one landing on his nose. He giggled and loved the tickling feeling before it flew away, standing up to return to Bryan’s side. “What is your favorite flower if you have one? Maybe we can see it while we are here?” He asked, figuring with all these questions the other was asking? He should ask one of his own

"Neither did we but it's quite adorable." Alise mused with a smile since they also hadn't expected wetter of the twins to inherit the blue hair. She was glad to see that Ren was calmed by his Daddy and felt brave enough to look at Annabelle who seemed all the more curious of the new figure. "Careful boys. Annabelle absolutely loves grabbing anything she can get her little hands on and not being particularly fond of letting go." Alise warned as her daughter was kicking her feet and clenching and unclenching her little hands. Shi picking up Kai did seem to make their son more comfortable which made her happy. Ren on the other hand was quickly being bored of the babies and laid himself down next to Shi's get still liking the scary looking man but not wanting to get near and have the baby cry again.

"Favorite flower?" Bryan repeated thinking about it for a moment. "I suppose it'd be an orchid or tiger lily." Bryan finally answered the question after a few seconds of thought. He didn't mind that Otso had asked him a question. Considering all the questions he had been asking it was to be expected. It didn't particularly matter to Bryan if they did have his favorite flower or not though I'd be nice. Wrapping his arm around the smaller figure as they moved further through the garden.

Shi was holding a comforted Kai, seeing Ren had joined him at his side again. The robotic arm was closest to him, reaching out and gently petting the small boys head. He wasn’t sure why he had grown so fond of him but didn’t mind it one bit. “He’s nice Kai..Dont worry, Daddy’s got you” Shi said as he had held Kai a bit closer to Ren, who has yet to start crying. Meanwhile Ash had gotten close to them both again, sniffing around Annabelles feet before his tail had gotten in her hand grasp when it was swaying. He tried to pull it out of her grasp she Annabelle found it hilarious, Ash eventually plopping to the floor and accepted his fate, letting her touch it for the time being as he was used to his tail being messed with

“Those are pretty flowers” Otso smiled as they continued to walk through the gardens. He momentarily got distracted by a lady bug before he was back at Bryan’s side with a big grin

A soft purr was escaping Ren when he felt Shi gently petting his head. Green eyes falling shut as he was more than happy to enjoy the petting. Hearing Shi speak to Kai his eyes opened and he looked at the small boy who had been moved a bit closer to him. Kai hadn't started crying again seemingly soothed by being held by his dad. Ren hesitantly lifted his head and inched it a little closer to the baby still feeling very unsure. Kaine was amused to see that Annabelle had successfully caught Ash's tail and watched as his son tried to pull it away for a moment before giving in and laying down letting Annabelle pay with it. Which she was happily doing her eyes open wide and staying at the fuzzy tail wiggling in her hand.

Bryan chuckled softly watching Otso get distracted by tiny bugs. First the butterfly and now a ladybug veggie he had returned to his side. "You're so cute." Bryan mused with a soft laugh. "If you're this cute and distracted by every little flying insect I might need to bring you out more often just to watch you." He told Otso leaning down to get a kiss from the smaller man.

“Just be gentle...” Shi said quietly, Kais little fingers wrapped around one of his own. “I can’t promise he won’t cry again...but maybe stick out your hand” He said quietly, wanting the poor boy to not be scared of babies or children. He used his hand to put it in Kais, keeping an eye on Kai who seemed to not be too disturbed at the moment. Ash kept flicking his tail about, figuring at least all these babies had one thing in comment, liking tails. Ren even now still likes chasing his tail so he hoped to use that to his advantage. Tenmo smiled, glad Shi was giving Ren a Chance to get closer

“Oh hush! I like looking at all the colors on the bugs, but would never be opposed to be taken out more often” Otso hummed happily, kissing him back. “Another reason why I said my dream wedding when you asked awhile ago was a garden one. All the flowers and the butterflies that could come swarming around...Makes it seem so magical to me” Otso said with a big happy smile on his face

Ren looked up at Shi when he was told to just be gentle. It still made him nervous but he was soon human letting Shi take his hand and put it in the baby's. Ren was scared that Kai was going to start crying again because he was touching him but the small figure seemed okay at the moment. Though Ren figured that was because Shi was right there holding him. After a moment Ren relaxed and leaned against Shi's side starting at the small baby with mild interest.

"Which just makes you even cuter." Bryan replied with a bright smile. "If you love looking at their colors then what's your favorite butterfly? Surely you have one." He asked his boyfriend giving Otso a curious look.

Otso blushed softly when the other asked about his favorite kinds of butterfly. "The monarch is really pretty, but you should see some of the blue morphos and the blue spotted emperor! Oh my gosh those are just gorgeous!" He gushed about butterflies with a big twinkle in his eyes. "Sometimes the stray cats chase after them and the cats and butterflies together are the cutest thing I have ever seeeeeen" He said with a bigger smile on his face

"See...? Not that bad Ren" Shi said quietly, trying to keep relaxed around both of the young boys. Tenmo was so happy at the progress his son was making with the baby and the fact Shi was even letting him get close at all spoke wonders for Shi. His other son was occupied keeping Annabelle happy, showing her his ears.

"He looks like you." Ren said after a moment green eyes moving from the baby who seemed content to hold onto his finger to Shi. Of course he knew that the small baby would look like his dad but the resemblance even as a baby was uncanny to Ren. Still Ren was happy to be able to be close to Shi despite the large man holding his son. Ren knew from the island how protective new parents could be of newborns especially fathers. Having grown up seeing it and yet he still wasn't sure about babies to this day. The loud crying scared him every time and he wasn't a fan of the smells they made either. If it meant he could be close to Shi still he'd deal with it. Well, the smells at least. Ren really liked the other enough to do that much.

"That twinkle in your eye makes you even cuter." Bryan purred with a small smirk. Loving how happy and excited the wild was to talk to him about butterflies. The mention if cats and butterflies together had him playfully rolling his eyes. "You and cats. You're such an odd little wolf." He teased his boyfriend.

Shi could not help but smile happily at Ren saying Kai looked like him, it making his heart swell with pride and paternal love. "I suppose he does.." he said with a big smile on his face. "You are doing really good little guy..Maybe you should try Annabelle, you can sit on the other side of me okay? She probably wont cry like Kai does" He said with a smile, wanting to urge him to give other people attention too

"Oh come on, youre stuck with me so get used to it! And you know one of the first things i think we really talked about was how much I wanted a kitten in the pack house but could not have one there, or at least it was highly advised I did not with the wolves and all" Otso laughed, sticking out his tongue.

The big smile that appeared on Shi's face after he told him Kai looked like him made Ren really happy too. Though he gave Shi a curious look when he was told that he should give Annabelle a try and could sit on the other side of him. His green eyes moved to the baby girl who was cooing at Ash's tail that she still had a firm grip on. Ren want sure he wanted to do that but after slipping his finger out of Kai's grip he sipped off the couch and moved closer to Annabelle. For a little while he was okay with paying attention to her but soon got bored and wandered out of the room to find something more interesting to do.

"True. You must admit though, it's an odd thought that a werewolf would want a kitten of all animals." Bryan teased the other with a gentle nudge. "But I love that I'm stuck with you. You're too cute to give up." Bryan told the other kissing hun another time before laying the way further into the garden. Making a little mental note that maybe he'd be able to get Otso a kitten now that they lived in the coven house. They rarely if ever went to the pack house these days and there was no reason why Otso couldn't have a kitten since vampires didn't like feeding from animals and often had pets.

Shi pat Rens head before he left, knowing the child’s attention was fleeting and he got bored with the kids. He didn’t mind as he focused on his kids. Ash had long accepted his fate his tail was now Annabelles. He did turn his body to release his risk from her finger but gave her his finger instead, still making his tail flick behind him. “Someone really likes tails, daddy will need to be careful” Tenmo smirked with a small laugh.

“Well I’m just an odd werewolf then..they are sooo cute. Their tiny little meows and they love you unconditionally..it’s the cutest! And they’re so tiny” He said with a big smile on his face and another kiss. He went back to looking at the flowers, loving the wide array of colors he was seeing

"Tails, fuzzy ears." Alise mused smiling at Shi. Her husband definitely would have his hands -and paws- full with their twins. Annabelle definitely seemed like their more easy going child but Alise was aware that could change as the twins got older. At least, she hoped Kai would become more social with age and not cling so much to mom and dad. At this age it was to be expected and not a problem but she wanted more for him. "You really do have two wonderful little children." Kaine commented. Aside from Kai's initial crying spell the twins had been nothing but happy and quiet.

Bryan was happy to keep waking through the garden with Otso, enjoying the fresh air and the flowers. Slipping his hand into his boyfriend's as they went. The rest of the walk through the garden was nice and he enjoyed the time with Otso not that he didn't anyways enjoy their time together. "Alright. We covered my favorite flower, what's yours?" Bryan questioned.

Shi wanted to give poor Ash a break as he seemed to be growing bored of having his tail tugged by the baby so he offered his own tail for Annabelles gripping hands. “Yes...wonderful” He spoke softly, nuzzling the top of babies heads. The cutest little miracles to come into his life besides his wife. He could only hope they grow up to be as wonderful as her

Otso happily took the others hand, kissing the others cheek. He couldn’t get enough of those quick kisses or well..any kisses with Bryan. “Mine? It would have to be the rose or the daisy” Otso said after a moment of thought. They weee learning all these little things about one another and it made him happy

It was cute to Kaine how Shi was offering his daughter his tail to give Ash who was quickly getting bored of having his tail in the little girl's grip. Annabelle seemed happy with the trade though kicking her little feet excitedly and quickly grabbing a hold of the new appendage. "I know it's early to ask and ask but are you two thinking of having anymore children?" Kaine asked after checking on Ren. He was curious if the new parents were thinking about more children or not even if it was a bit soon to be considering such things.

"Hmm, they both suit you." Bryan replied learning his boyfriend's favorite flowers. "Favorite holiday?" Bryan asked next. Determined to learn as much as he could about his sexy little wolf. Especially if he could use it to help him propose to the cute wolf.

Shi chuckled at Annabelle, knowing her fascination with tails was adorable at least to him. His face went a light pink when the other asked about if they were thinking of more kids. He wasn’t sure how to answer, knowing he would be more than happy with more but the pregnancy was unknown for a vampire werewolf couple and they were lucky to even have two. “I wouldn’t object..” He said quietly

Otso didn’t have to think as long when he was asked about his favorite holiday. “Christmas definitely! I love the snow and all the lights and presents and family of course it’s a romantic holiday too” He giggles, leaning his head on the others shoulder. “Not sure if you have one but same question!” He asked, knowing the other before him was rather up right and mainly business oriented even if he still is a touch.

Alice's eyes moved to her husband at the question of if they had thought about having more kids. "We'd know what to expect out of the pregnancy next time. I'd say it's a possibility. Once the twins are a bit older of course. So maybe in a couple years." Alise replied. She was more than open to having more kids with Shi especially since they knew what to expect from the pregnancy now. But she wanted to wait until the twins were a year or two old before even trying or fully considering the option. Not wanting to have kids too close together and end up completely overwhelmed. "I can see our family growing in the future though." Alise admitted with a smile leaning over to give Shi a quick kiss.

Amusement appeared when Otso told him his favorite holiday. Not surprised to learn it was Christmas actually having expected that answer. When the question was reversed Bryan had to admit he didn't really have one. "Honestly, I don't like the holidays. Any of them." He replied wanting to be honest with his boyfriend. Hate wasn't even a strong enough word to describe how he felt about holidays. Even when he was human he had hated the holidays, any holiday. Those feelings only growing stronger over the centuries.

Shi made a small hum of confirmation, agreeing with her opinion. He loved the idea of a big family or at least he would be fine with the idea of one. He kind of purred against Alise in a sort of dog type way or more of a happy growl, stopping with a dark red blush when Tenmo couldn’t help but let out an “Awwwww”

“That seems about right for you, honestly would have been surprised if you had one” Otso said with a small nod of his head. “If I’m ever too much for you around Christmas, let me know but I plan on sharing the holiday with this gorgeous hunk of man” He said with a bigger smile plastered from cheek to cheek

The dark red that appeared on her husband's face when Tenmo had been unable to keep himself from meeting out a cute "awww" at the sound Shi had made was adorable. Her smile growing at the look reaching out to cup his cheek gently. "You're so cute when you're embarrassed." She mused. Not trying to embarrass him more even if it probably did, just loving how cute it made him look. Turning her attention back to Tenmo and Kaine a smirk appearing on her face. "What about you two? Are there more kids in your future?" Alise asked raising an eyebrow in question.

"I think for you I can suck it up one day out of the year." Bryan teasingly replied. Though he was also being sincere. For Otso he'd do his best to not be a grouch for Christmas. Though spending it with Otso was bound to make it a thousand times better in itself.

Tenmo looked down at his feet sheepishly before he looked back up again. “Well it was a lot for Kaine to consider children to begin with. Between Ren and Ash who know nothing of the world beyond their island, I don’t think it will be anytime soon we would have children. At least I think so until they can live comfortably here without worry” He nodded, holding Kaines hand with a gentle smile

“Okay, but still tel me if you need a break and we can go relax somewhere. I still plan on giving you gifts and drinking hot apple cider with you” Otso kisses the others lips sweetly, glad to enjoy a proper holiday with him. It had been awhile since they got together, losing track but he wasn’t sure if they were this lovey dovey last Christmas

Kaine's gaze went from Alise and Shi to Tenmo when the question was reversed to them. If he was being honest Kaine wasn't sure he wanted anymore kids but it was definitely something they could consider. Tenmo holding his hand and giving him a gentle smile had him returning it. "Maybe in a year or two as well we can consider the option." Kaine told his husband not exactly wanting to say yes or no.

"Of course, cutie." Bryan agreed. He'd do his best to celebrate Christmas with Otso bit he'd be sure to tell his boyfriend -or husband?- if things became too much for him. Bryan was hoping they'd have the proposal and wedding by the time Christmas rolled around again. But he also knew after the proposal there was no rush for the wedding. His cute wolf could take as long as he needed or wanted to get the wedding of his dreams. Because Bryan really wanted to give him that, he wanted to give Otso anything and everything he wanted.

“But I would not be opposed to keeping our family at Ash and Ren either” Tenmo told Kaine, making it clear he would be happy with more but was perfectly fine with the two they had. “Kaine, do you want to check on the boys real quick? Make sure they aren’t getting into any trouble?” He laughed, kissing his cheek with another warm smile

Otso smiled wide, quickly seeing another butterfly on a flower and dragging Bryan to it. So much time had passed by the time they looked at all the flowers. “Can we make one more stop? All this talk about kittens and I want to walk by the pet shelter windows on the way back” He said with pleading puppy eyes, really wanting to see all of the animals