An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

Otso shrugged lightly at her questioning. “Maybe maybe not, but I know he might talk to you if whatever was on his mind you didn’t tell me. Ah well, makes me curious but I won’t ask him” He smiled, giving her a hug. “I’m going to take a shower real quick and I’ll be right back!” He smiled, leaving the room with a happy pep to his step. Shi was still looking at Kai with a soft smile on his face, his ears twitching happily

Alise nodded watching Otso leave before her gaze was turning back to Shi who was lovingly looking at their son. She moved and settled herself down on the end of the bed. "You're so cute with them too." She mused thoughtfully as she was looking over her husband. While she fully agreed that Otso was cute with their babies while he was looking after them so was Shi. It warmed her heart to see how the twins already had Daddy wrapped around their tiny fingers even though they were still less than two weeks old. Though that milestone was quickly approaching. "They're going to grow up so fast..." She said softly.

Shi saw Annabelle started to stir and making crying noises, looking between Annabelle and Kai in panic. He went to pick up Annabelle with the robotic arm, being extra careful in picking her up. He was holding both of them now, calming down when they both seemed to settle down, rocking them gently. He tried not to show he was near ready to get teary eyes with how cute they were. His children..His heritage lives on...age only wished his parents could see their grandchildren

Alise was about to lend a hand with the twins when Annabelle started to fuss seeing the way that Shi seemed to panic and look between the twins. It seemed she didn't have to do that though since he was soon carefully taking her in his arms as well and now had them both. Which of course just made him seem even cuter to her. It was a heartwarming sight and before Shi had the chance to notice or try to object she was pulling out her phone to get a picture of it. Wanting to have these moments captured for the twins later on and for them as well.

Shi was too focused on the twins to even notice she had pulled out her phone and taken any pictures. He soon shifted so he held them both one over each shoulder.. Annabelles little hand reached for the bottom of his wolf ear, her fingertips just able to lightly grasp the fur of his ears. His ears twitched as Shi looked to Annabelle with a teary eyes smile. So cute...so cute....! ThEse are his children...his children...!

Alise couldn't help but find this moment cuter and cuter with every second that passed. Especially when she noticed Annabelle's little fingers manage to curl into the fur at the base of Shi's wolf ear. It was beyond adorable and she felt her heart swelling happily. Getting up she walked over and carefully bent down to kiss the top of his head. "Do you want me to take one of them?" She asked wanting to offer but not force it if he wanted to continue to hold them both.

Shi felt the others lips grace the top of his head in a gentle kiss. He heard her ask if He wanted her to take one, wrapping hai arms more around the twins. “No...just a little longer..” He said as his own heart was swelling with joy. He kept thinking things he was earlier, overwhelmed with happy emotions. He nuzzled the top of Annabelles head gently when she started getting fuzzy again a few moments later. He let his grip loosen so Alise could take Annabelle from hin

"No problem." Alise replied not wanting to rush Shi into giving her one of the twins if he was happy holding them both. For a moment everything seemed to slow and stop. It was just the three of them and the twins seemed happy to be held in their Daddy's arms. That was until Annabelle seemed to get fussy once more, Alise reaching out and taking her from Shi once he had gently kissed the top of her head and loosened his hold on her. Alise held the small girl in her arms before reaching for a bottle remembering Otso saying he had given one to Kai meaning Annabelle was probably due for hers and that was probably why she kept getting fussy. Sitting back down on the edge of the bed and feeding her humming softly.

Shi turned his head towards Alise as he watched her feed Annabelle. She was the picture perfect image of beauty and was the most beautiful thing he could ever see. “You look beautiful..” He smiled softly, leaning down to his shirt to wipe his eyes so he didn’t have to take a single arm off of Kai. He had the perfect family..

A small smile spread across her face when she heard Shi tell her she was beautiful. "You're handsome. It's so sweet to see you with the twins." She replied looking up from Annabelle her eyes moving to her husband and son. "We have the most beautiful family." Alise added loving their babies, loving her husband. Everything just seemed so perfect in this moment. She had her husband and kids, they were all healthy -regardless of the twins being small- and she couldn't ask for anything else.

“I’m happy we are where we are now..A beautiful wife..a family by blood...It’s...I like it” Shi said as he got teary eyed again. He rested his head lightly against the side of her head, looking at both his children again. It was still hard to believe they were really his..It felt like a dream come true. “So cute...And I see you Otso” He said quietly, seeing Otsos head poking every so slightly into the doorway

"It's truly amazing." Alise said with a smile of her own glad to have them all here together. Now that the twins were here she could only see things getting better for them. Suddenly she heard Shi speak saying that he saw Otso causing her to laugh softly. Her eyes moving from their daughter who was falling asleep while drinking her bottle to Otso who had ever so slightly poked his head into the doorway. "Come on in." Alise invited the other wolf as she set the bottle aside and gently put Annabelle over her shoulder to burp her. Not wanting her to fall asleep while eating. After the small girl burped she was still held here to her shoulder rubbing the girl's back gently.

Otsos tails wagged happily behind him as he came back into the room. “I wanted to see them a bit longer..Then I might hang out with Bryan or take a nap” He smiled as he sat down on the bed in front of them. He went into his wolf forms, ears up and alert while he continued wagging his tail. Shi got a little protective but managed to relax, moving slowly to sit on the floor while Otso came closer to carefully nuzzle little Kai with his nose

"No problem, Otso. You're always welcome to hang out here with all of us." Alise let him know a small smile on her face. Watching as he came closer and joined them on the bed before changing into a wolf his tail still wagging happily behind him. She noticed how Shi had gotten protective for a minute and she was ready to tell him to knock it off if it wasn't for the fact that he had relaxed again on his own. Watching Otso nudge little Kai with his nose had her laughing softly especially as the small baby seemed to turn his face into Shi's shoulder for a second before turning it to the side again. It was so cute and she loved seeing the interaction between them. Especially since she knew that Otso would be a huge part of her children's lives and she couldn't ask for anything better.

Otso laid down on the bed when the tiny Kai moved his face away for the briefest moment. He waited for Kai to settle down before inching closer like a puppy sneaking up on something. He slowly nuzzled his nose into Kais size and he fuzzed a bit before settling down a tiny bit. New textures were always weird for babies, not just wolf pups. He turned his attention to Annabelle, giving her a light sniff and nuzzle, making sure his tail wasn’t whacking Kai behind him

Alise found it cute how Kai responded to the cool touch and the different texture of Otso's wolf nose. Finding it adorable how he was behaving. Soon Otso turned his attention to Annabelle in her arms though she noticed how careful he was to make sure he wasn't hitting Kai with his wagging tail. Alise shifted her daughter into a better position for Otso to inspect and interact with and giving her a better angle to respond.

Otso slowly lowered his head down, gently resting his head on Annabelles legs. Even her tiny little legs were soft..! His tail thumped against the bed happily, not even caring when the tiny hand was lightly gripping his ear. He could not get over how tiny she was, heart swelling with joy and happiness at the amount of cuteness! He kept nuzzling with her, not minding any grabs or touches she had

Alise had to admit that she thought it was adorable how accepting Annabelle was of Otso's little nudges or resting his nose against her side or even his head on her legs. She seemed to be happy to hold onto the other's ear and her eyes looking at what her hand was holding. Annabelle definitely seemed to like the attention Otso was giving her unlike her brother who was more timid and much more unwilling and unhappy with new things. It didn't bother her loving to see how different their personalities were.

Otso was delighted at the sight, figuring it was good to introduce the babies to wolves and wolf forms sooner than later. Annabelle seemed more curious even if they still were babies. At the very least, she wasn’t fussy about it. He made his ears twitched and watched her eyes follow the twitching. Shi smiled, happy he had someone like Otso who was very hands on and loved pups. He hoped his children would love him as much as he cared for him

Alise couldn't help but find it all cute how aware Annabelle was of Otso and watching him twitch his ears with such an observant look even for a baby. She was glad to see that their daughter was so alert already. She seemed happy to watch and play with Otso's ears which just made her even happier. She loved them both, her family was perfect. Otso was the perfect person for them to be around so early in their lives and she was glad that Bryan was letting him spend this time with them. "Seems like she definitely likes you." Alise said with a smile.

"I am glad they like me too!" Otso said with a happy smile as he went to move away to give them space. Annabelle had started to cry when he moved, putting his head back and giving her his wolf ears in his human form back which seemed to settle her down. "I can't stay here forever little one" He chuckled but did not mind, his tail wagging happily at the back Annabelle liked him so much or at least his ears. Shi couldnt help but smile, reaching out his arm to pat Otsos head.

A laugh was her response to how Annabelle started to cry when Otso had moved away from her only for him to return to give her his wolf ears once more while he was human. Causing her to give the pair and amused smile. "I think she'd like to argue otherwise, Uncle." Alise said as Shi was patting Otso's head. Annabelle definitely seemed to think that he would stay there her little fingers kept clenching and unclenching the wolf ear and she seemed happy to be able to do so. But even Alise knew eventually Otso would have to move.

“I’ll have to make her a small little stuffed animal for her to hold onto. Make sure there is no chewable pieces of course. If I can make a robotic arm and clothes, a stuffed animal without choking hazards will be easy. I better make two, one for each” Otso smiled happily, letting his head stay within Annabelles reach for a bit longer. “You’re stuck here..” Shi huffed with a playful smirk, moving to go change Kai before he got fussy about it

"I am sure she'd love that." Alise agreed with a smile. "I don't doubt that and I am sure you would make the cutest stuffies." She added knowing that with everything else that Otso had made and how well he had done that he could easily make stuffies for the twins. "Of course! You can't forget Kai no matter how timid he may be right now." Alise added with a laugh. Watching as Otso continued letting Annabelle play with his ears only for Shi to say that he was stuck here causing her to laugh again.

"Definitely one has to look like Daddy" Otso teased Shi but was serious about it. He would have to make a tiny him and a tiny Shi as wolf stuffies for the babies to play with. "Okay, I really need to go Annabelle, share some of that love with mommy and daddy" He laughed as he slowly pulled himself away. He figured he had all of the materials and could work on it later today. He should have enough fluff for two and he almost always had plenty of thread, the ideas already running through his head.