An Ancient Feud (Private, 18+)

Sathenus

It did make matters easier in Kaine to hear Tenmo say that he wouldn't mind keeping it at Ren and Ash either. Suddenly His husband was asking him if he wanted to check on the boys and make sure they weren't getting into any trouble before his cheek was kissed. "Okay." He replied getting up and heading upstairs to figure out where Ash and Ren had run off too. Alise on the other hand gave Tenmo a questioning look once Kaine was out of the room. Though it could have been nothing she thought that the other wolf may have had a reason for sending Kaine off to check in the boys other than just checking on the kids.

"How can I say no to you?" Bryan mused with a soft laugh. Leading the way towards the shelter so that Otso could look at the animals in the window. He really did have a hard time saying no, especially when Otso was looking at him with such pleading puppy eyes.

“Hopefully they didn’t destroy anything but it should be fine” Tenmo smiled as he looked at the two little kids. “Oh, we never did talk about our honey moon did we?” Tenmo mentioned before starting to talk about it. From how the first part was to the island and all that they saw. Shi listened carefully but he kept most of his attention on Annabelle and Kai

“Like this....No” Otso teased, happily kissing him in thanks before they were al the shelters window with some animals on display. “So cuuute” He looked at all the animals, almost ready to have his face pressed to the glass. “Awwww so tinyyyyyy” He said as he saw the tiniest little black and white kitten in the back corner.

Alise thought of the change in topic a little odd but didn't complain since she did really want to hear about their honeymoon. Shi had the twins taken care of allowing her to relax at his side and help when needed. They were discussing some of the aspects of the trip when Kaine returned from checking in the boys. Ash had been watching tv in his room and Ren had been trying to figure out one of the many learning books they had gotten him. Kaine had stayed for a few minutes to help him with the book but Ren had quickly wanted to do it on his own and Kaine didn't want to deny him the opportunity to figure it out by himself.

Bryan was watching Otso's reaction to the animals in the window paying close attention to each one. When he noticed that his boyfriend attention has been caught by a single tiny kitten in the back. It looked quite literally lie a ball of fluff with eyes side it was a long haired kitten but he liked how positively Otso was responding to it and made a small mental note of it to be able to come back later. After a few more minutes he was finally able to pull Otso away from the window and the animals on the other side knowing they'd probably be there for hours otherwise.

“Boys are all right?” Tenmo asked, figuring they were since he didn’t seem to frazzled. “I’m guessing Ash is fascinated by the tv again? I think that will be a thing he is amazed by for awhile” He turned his head to Shi and Alise. “One of the first things he discovered when we took his home, finds the concept mind boggling so I do try to put on educational programs for him to watch when he is obsessed” He chuckled quietly

Otso couldn’t help but whimper a little when they needed to go, the tiny ball of fluff coming right up to the window to paw at him and lick the glass. Please go to a good home little one..You’re such a tiny thing..He thought to himself as they were making their way back home. “That was a nice date night for sure!” He said with a big smile on his face.

"Correct. To the boys being alright and Ash once again being amazed by the Tv. Ren was trying to figure out one of his educational books but doesn't seem fond of the idea of help." Kaine said with a laugh. "What did you guys talk about while I was away?" He questioned. "That's absolutely adorable though!" Alise said about Ash and the Tv. "Just your honeymoon adventure." She added answering Kaine's question.

"I know love." Bryan said soothingly in response too Otso's whimper to them needing to leave. Being told it was a nice date night as they were making their way home had him chuckle softly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. We'll have to have another date soon." He expressed with a loving smile.

?Yup, was telling them about the hotel and the island and how we met Ash and Ren? Tenmo smiled, leaning in to whisper into Kaines ear. ?I left out all the time I made crazy wild passionate love with you in every way imaginable? He pulled away with an innocent smile before looking at everyone. ?Hopefully when the babies get older, you two can take a proper honeymoons, after all you guys have done you both deserve one. Although we promised Adrian and Xavier would be next..well more they said they would be next? He laughed

?Yes please..And I got to learn so many little things about you so it was quite lovely? Otso smiled, leaning into him with the sweetest smile on his face. He learned more about him, saw so many pretty insects and got to see the animals at the shelter. Today was perfect!

A bright smile appeared on his face as Tenmo told him how he had been telling Alise and Shi about their honeymoon and how they had met Ash and Ren. It had been a great trip and fun adventure. That smile vanished and was replaced by a sheepish look and his face flushed a bright red at the whispered words in his ear. The innocent smile on his husband face had him giving the other a look stating Tenmo was anything but innocent. "Oh definitely! You and Shi deserve an amazing honeymoon as well." Kaine agreed a bright smile reappearing on his face now that he had managed to get over that embarrassment his husband knowingly caused. "It would be nice." Alise admitted looking to Shi. "But I understand why Adrian and Xavier want to be the next ones to go. At least... If new developments don't interfere." She mused a smirk appearing her eyes giving her husband a knowing look. Having a feeling that Otso and Bryan may actually be the next ones to get a big and lavish honeymoon.

"I'll tell you what, love. Give me... The weekend to plan out an amazing night and I promise it'll be one of the most additional nights of your life." Bryan said with a bright smile. Grabbing the smaller man and pulling him against his body giving him a deep passionate kiss. "You deserve a very special night." He added plans for their next date night already racing through his head.

Shi raised an eyebrow at the innocent look Tenmo seemed to have but Kaines expression seemed to suggest otherwise. Must have said something flirty. Tenmo seemed very curious when Alise suggested other developments first, Shi knowing that she was referring to Bryan wanting to propose. He really wanted to tell them but didn’t want the secret to get out just yet, Tenmo seeming to give a look like he knew he was hiding something but didn’t ask

“Oh?” Otso asked curiously, wanting to ask for details but the others passionate kiss distracting him. His face turned a bright red after, nuzzling up to him. “I am sure our next date night will be just as amazing as all the others” He grinned with a big happy smile

"Let's just say if what I've been let in on happens anytime soon Adrian and Xavier may not be able to leave for their honeymoon for awhile." Alise told Kaine and Tenmo seeing their curious looks. "As much as we'd love to let you guys in on the secret it's better for very few people to know about it until it happens." She admitted with a sigh. Really wanting to tell them about it but being aware that even telling Shi had been telling too many people. Bryan didn't want it getting out and possibly back to Otso and before he could propose. At least when it came to her husband she knew she didn't have to worry about him running off to tell anyone. "But enough on this. Tenmo on the other hand seems to be in a flirty mood. Shi and I didn't miss Kaine's blush or your fake innocent smile, Tenmo." Alise teased the couple turning the attention back to the two men.

"Better than all the others." Bryan purred with a smirk. He knew Otso would have asked for more details it was one of may reasons why he had pulled him into such a kiss. Other than because he felt like it. But he didn't want his boyfriend asking too many questions or getting suspicious. He made a mental note to sneak off and get that kitten asap before someone else could and to see about getting Kaine and Tenmo to hide it for him for a little while. There was a lot he needed to do this weekend to prepare. He just hoped he had given himself enough time to do it.

Hearing Alise say that only made him even more curious, just what was she planning? Or what did she know? She didn’t seem to want to tel them and it would bother him thst there was a thing he didn’t know possibly happening. “Okay..?” Tenmo said quietly before the topic changed. “I have no idea what you are talking about..” He said with a bigger grin, pulling Kaine into his lap.

Otso buried his face into the others side u til his blush subsided for a bit. He wondered what the other had planned that he boosted about so greatly for their date night. What could be better than the gardens in the park? Was there more butterflies to be seen somewhere? Another visit to the shelter? Bryan was full of surprises and did not know what to expect with him. “I’m sure it will be fun” He kissed the others cheek, slapping his ass before continuing home

Kaine's blush seemed to have returned full force at Alise's words and Tenmo pulling him into his lap. "Oh, I think you do. It's no secret what you're doing when you whisper in your husband's ear." Alise mused her smirk only seeming to grow more. She enjoyed being able to turn the attention to the other couple especially since Kaine only seemed to be getting redder in his husbands lap. "Everyone talks about what a tease you two are to each other. It's quite hard for you guys to hide." Alise added with a laugh nudging her own husband since she knew that Shi was just as aware as she was that Tenmo was feeling flirty right now.

Seeing that red face bury itself in his side had him chuckling happily. Bryan always thoroughly enjoyed when he was able to make Otso blush like this or at all for that matter. What he wasn't expecting was the slap to his ass before Otso turned to continue on the way home. "Such a naughty little wolf." Bryan growled following after him with a heated gaze.

“I simply like teasing my man.sometimes” Tenmo said with a sMall smirk, kissing the others neck. “You have no idea how much I want to pull you into a room for a quickie. Having to muffle your voice to keep you quiet while I destroy you like our honeymoon” he whispered again with another innocent smile that Shi glared at.

“I like being naughty..You’d near take me in a secluded hut public place with how naughty I could possibly be. But I can show some restraint” Otso playfully teased the other, teasing him also by grazing his fingers over the others crotch before pulling away all innocent. “Anyway, better hurry up home” He grinned, eager to get home

"More like all the time." Kaine groaned. Tenmo teased him almost if not just as much as he teased his husband. That didn't make it any easier to control himself when Tenmo was being such a tease. What was whispered in his ear next had him whimper squirming a little in the other's lap. The image that planted in his head aroused him more than he wanted to admit though it was clear how arousing it was thanks to his body betraying him. While Shi glared at Tenmo as they knew better than that innocent smirk again Alise couldn't help but laugh. "Does the aroused couple need a minute?" She teasingly asked the pair.

A deep aroused growl was Bryan's response to Otso's teasing. Having to stop himself from pouncing on the wolf when he felt those delicate little fingers graze his groin. Instead he caught the other's lithe wrist in his strong grip pulling him back and into his arms looking into those lovely eyes with his burning gaze. "If I didn't know any better I'd start to think my little wolf wants to be bent over and taken right here, right now." He purred his lips barely brushing his boyfriend's as he spoke.

Tenmo has a tiny little blush on his blush but had a small smirk on his face. He was quick to get up and yanked Kaine out of the room and into the first empty room he saw. He quickly Locked the door before pulling him into a heated passionate kiss. “Fuck Kaine..thinking about you on our honey moon drives me crazy..” He groaned, quick to take his own shirt off. “Two taps will tell me you need to stop” He said quickly, using the shirt as a gag, wrapping it around the others mouth and tying it behind his head.

Otso let out a small surprised yelp when Bryan pulled him into his arms with that heated gaze. “I never said that did I? Naughty boy for suggesting such a thing!” He said in fake shock before another hand grazed his groin. “I wouldn’t mind it for one second..You just taking me like crazy in public while trying to keep my dirty mouth quiet” He chuckled and moved to step away to continue the walk home

Kaine didn't have a chance to react as he was suddenly being pulled from the living room and quickly into an empty room in the house. Turning towards his husband who was just as quickly locking the door behind them before pulling him into a heated, passionate kiss. Kaine moaned into the kiss feeling his body responding to it becoming so eager already. He opened his mouth to speak after but didn't get the chance as Tenmo told him what to do if he needed to stop before using his shirt to gag him. If anything it just made him more eager and willing for what his husband had planned for him. Though instead of just standing there waiting for his husband's next move his hands were running over that gorgeous bare torso. Eyes alight and admiring his husband.

Another growl was Bryan's response to his wolf's teasing well aware that Otso knew what he was doing. There was a devilish smirk crossing his face as he caught the smaller figure again that was once again trying to walk away from him and head home. "Oh? And what if I want others to hear my naughty little wolf's dirty mouth as I ravish him?"Bryan asked in a dangerous tone. Turning the wolf before pressing himself up against the other's back whispering in his ear. "Let everyone know how you feel and lose control when I take you. Maybe someone will even see and watch this small body being claimed by me. Giving in to its master like the good little wolf you are." Bryan had a firm arm wrapped around Otso waist holding the other man to him. The other hand was travelling over that gorgeous body. Deciding he really liked the idea of just taking Otso right here right now without caring who happened to see. His wandering hand slipping into the other's pants a second later to feel and fully awaken his boyfriend's member. His own was already half hard and quickly getting harder.

“Three taps to stop...” Tenmo said with a low purr, watching the others hands wander over his chest. “Let me know if you need the gag off but then everyone might hear you..I might want to keep your sounds to myself” He purred, his ears coming out and twitching happily. “Thinking of you at our honeymoon drives me crazy..just thinking of you squirming under me drives me all sorts of crazy” He groaned, running his hand over the others crotch.

Otso felt himself getting pulled back, hearing the growl coming from Bryan and feeling himself shiver inside. Oh god he really provoked him..and he loved how dirty and powerful the other was sounding. Otso let out the quietest gasp when he felt the others hand slip into his pants and touching him out in the open, it being quick to stiffen in the others hand. He could feel the other starting to stiffen behind him, feeling it pressed against the small of his back. He pressed his waist against it, wiggling against it teasingly. It was a sort of thrill..to think of the idea of anyone seeing Bryan lay his claim on him. “I am a good little wolf for you..” He hummed happily, feeling happily lightheaded from the others attention

Edited by virtualoo

Kaine huffed at being told three taps to stop his eyes already locking with his husband's with a heated gaze. He shook his head slightly to let his puppy know he didn't intend to have the gag removed or to tap out. Whatever his husband wanted to do to him he'd eagerly and willingly accept it. A muffled moan escaped him as his face flushed again feeling the hand running over his crotch and causing a pleasant shiver to run down his spine. Kaine was already rock hard from what Tenmo had whispered in his ear. Pressing himself into the touch desperate to feel more.

A pleased purr was Bryan's answer to Otso telling him how he was a good little wolf for him. Having to fully agree, no matter how much of a little tease he could be. It wasn't like he didn't thoroughly enjoy reminding him who was in charge which he knew Otso was aware of. Feeling how quick his little wolf hardened in his hand caused him to chuckle in the others ear. "Always so eager." He purred. "Did my little wolf have this planned from the very beginning?" He teasingly asked making no move to stop touching especially as he felt that prefect ass pressing and wiggling against him.

“No...” Otso whimpered, Telling the truth but was not minding it happening. He loved the hands warmth snakes around him, moving his hips a bit into it. “I..d-dont mind...” He said as he felt himself getting weaker and weaker in his touch. “Fuck..” he said quietly under his breath aS he was getting more turned on by the moment. Oh god now did he really like the idea now..even if Bryan didn’t actually do it. But god did he want Bryan right now..he wanted nothing more..

“So hard already..so naughty getting all hard in front of our guests” Tenmo purred as he undid the others pants, taking him out and giving a few strokes. “Perky..god I could get used to the site of you all bound up” He growled in a low tone as he worked on undoing his own pants

Bryan loved the weak shaky mess Otso was turning into. Feeling how aroused and desperate his little wolf was becoming and loving every second of it. He could see himself taking Otso right there, which was probably why his hand left the erect member and moved back to tease and prod at his cute hole determined to see just how receptive to taking him here Otso really was.

There was no denying it so Kaine didn't even bother trying. Not that he could anyway. He had gotten hard in front of their guests but he blamed Tenmo for that. Kaine figured if he really wanted to gag removed he could just do it himself. But he didn't, finding he actually liked it, liked this. So Tenmo expressing how he could get used to the sight of him bound up had his heated gaze only becoming even more heated. A sparkle in them now just at the thought of being bound up for his puppy again. Whenever he wanted. Kaine definitely liked the idea and wanted that to happen. While his mind was lost to those thoughts and fantasies he was temporarily distracted from his husband starting to undo his pants. Only temporarily though because the moment he noticed he reached out to touch and tease the other's length.

Otso whimpered and started breathing heavily, trying to look back at the other with his own heated look but it was diifucot at his current angle. He had to bite hard on his bottom lip to keep his voice down when he felt the others finger poke and prod him. His whimpers got more desperate, pressing himself more against the others bulge.

“That eager...hmm..you want it so bad let’s put your mouth to some good use before I make love to you like crazy. Get it nice and wet for you” Tenmo groaned, undoing the gag and pushing his head downward. “You better get it nice and slick quick before I go big bag wolf on your insides”

"Quite willing I see." Bryan purred in Otso's ear seeing and feeling his boyfriend's reactions. He glanced around to find a good spot. Hand slipping out of Otso's pants and away from his needy hole to pull him over to a spot where he could take him. Pressing his wolf against the side of the building he was quick to push Otso's pants and underwear down before revealing himself as well pressing his tip to that lovely hole. "It's up to you to control yourself. Be loud and someone may hear us and come see, but be too quiet and I may not be able to go easy on you." Bryan purred in his boyfriend's ear before pressing in.

"As you wish." Kaine groaned after the gag was removed and he was being pushed to his knees. He eagerly took Tenmo fully into his mouth bobbing his head as he worked to get him nice and slick. His own cock was aching and twitching between his legs so eager, even his hole was twitching. The dirty thoughts and fantasies of Tenmo ravaging him nice and hard only made him work more eagerly. His heated gaze looking up at his husband as he worked. Hands running up the other's thighs in a somewhat teasing manner. Kaine took Tenmo's length into his mouth as deeply as he could to ensure it was nice and wet not caring how deeply he felt it penetrate his throat.

Otsos heart pumped in excitement as Bryan pulled him over to a somewhat secluded spot. Bryan was quick to take him after explaining what he expected of him as far as sounds. A hand pressed quickly up to his mouth when he felt him slid in, feeling like his knees would give out. So public..anyone could see him...Fuck his was hot...He thought to himself.

Tenmo loved the sight of Kaine kneeling in front of him, looking so eager and needy. Fuck he wanted to take him already but had to exercise some patience. He couldn’t help but thrust a little into his mouth before he couldn’t take waiting anymore. “Fuck..I can’t wait amymore” He growled, pulling Kaine off him and pushing him to the floor, quick to go inside him. Fuck it felt even better after he was teased like that!

It was without a doubt cute to see Otso cover his mouth with his hand as he entered him. The action only encouraging him to thrust in with a decent amount of force not being too rough with him but wanting too hear some of those lovely sounds that his wolf always made as he took him. Kissing and nipping at his neck, one hand moving to tease Otso's cock as well. "You're so beautiful. Especially like this." Bryan whispered in his ear.

Kaine wasn't surprised to be pulled off Tenmo's length he could tell by his husband's reactions that he was getting impatient. Being pushed to the floor he bit his lip as he felt his puppy quickly enter him. His body shuddered from the entrance and he tried his best not to let his voice fill the room. He felt so sensitive after the teasing and the wait, his insides clenching around the hard length, body encouraging Tenmo to take him rough. "Don't hold back." Kaine breathlessly gasped. Needing it in the worst way not caring about anything but Tenmo and the feeling of him claiming him again.

The one hand not covering his mouth gripped and clawed at the wall as he felt the other starting to thrust into him. He moaned even louder when he felt the others hand on his pulsing cock. “Bryan...” he whimpered through his hand, finding it so hard to not just be moaning like a banshee. He loved the way he would whisper in his ear like that such sweet or hot things that just made him reduce to a puddle on the inside.

“I don’t plan on it,.” Tenmo growled, throwing the shirt at his hands. “You better tie thst around your mouth quick..” He growled again into his ear, starting up a rather quick thrusting pace into him. Fuck, the other clenching around him drove him crazier!

"Yes?" Bryan teasingly whispered in Otso's ear. He loved the sound of his name being whimpered like that. "You want it faster?" He teasingly breathed. His hand on Otso's cock stopping it's strocking to tease the tip. Bryan was pushing his cock in to the base each time. Wanting Otso to feel his full length stretching him with each thrust. "You're so tight. You must really be enjoying this." Bryan purred.

Kaine had all he could do not to cry out in pleasure with the quick thrusts. His hands were shaking slightly from the pleasure shooting through him but he was quick to do as he was told. Tying the shirt back into place just in time too as the rhythmic clenching of his insides around the other's hard length and the already quick pace had pleasured sounds escaping him unbridled. Thankfully the shirt acting as a gag did well in quieting the sounds. Which was good since he already couldn't seem to control them.