Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at the magazine and blinks as he was looking at his manager, "I.. I was just treating him to lunch. Gees I can't do anything without stupid paparazzi."

Jessie was in bed shaking.

"Can I come in?" he asked looking at Yuiji. "At least you made a friend but did you have to do it that way?" he asked sighing "We need to figure out what to do about this." he said sighing

Yuiji looks at his manager and nods his head as he steps away from the door, "well.. he hasn't eaten for a week or more..I had to help him. He looked so pale and he was so starving, what would you do in that situation?"

"Guess I would had fed him, but still you let him go his own way didn't you? you can't take in homeless people." his manger said. "You should tell them you were just helping out the homeless." he said looking at him. as he walked in the house.

Jessie was still in bed too scared to move or breath Bree peeked out the door and ran back in

"Yuiji when did you get a cat?" he asked

"Well.. he wasn't really homeless, he was in a pretty abusive situation where he was." Yuiji closes the door once his manager came inside. He looks down at Bree and bends over, picking her up, "shh it's okay," he looks at his manager, "well.. uh.. I, got a new roommate," he rubs the back of his head nervously.

"What a new roommate!?" he yelled

Bree jumped and started meowing trying to tell him Jessie was scared to move.

"I can't believe you did something that that!!" he yelled.

The cat started to hide in Yuiji's arms crying more and more

Yuiji looks at his manager, "w-what was I suppose to do?! His mom was going to threaten to kill this cat here. Not to mention she used her son as a on personal ash tray." He looks down at Bree and sighs, "I will be back," he rushes back to the bedroom and looks at Jessie, sitting on the bed and rubs his back as he leans down to whisper in his ear, "don't worry, your not going back to your house, just relax okay," he rubs his hand through his hair and puts Bree next to Jessie, hoping that will come him down.

Jessie saw his cat and petted her and started to cry. "No more yelling no more, Please." he cryed his hole body shaking as some stuff started to float in the air. "Please." he said betting Bree who was meowing.

"HOW COULD YOU DO YOU KNOW what you could had done if his mom calls the cops you have no proof of that!" he said

Yuiji rubs Jessie's head and leans over, turning on the cd player and turns on some music to distract Jessie, "it's okay just listen to some music." Yuiji walks to the door and holds it, closing it behind him, "proof? PROOF?! I was friggin there when she put a cigarette on his skin! So I think that is good enough proof. They are both scared of their surroundings so I wasn't going to abandon people in need."

Jessie started to calm down listening to music and betting bree.

"You should of called the cops the and let them deal with it you shouldn't have done this do you know this could go on your record if she calls the police?!" he said still not getting it. It was almost like he did believe what he was saying.

Yuiji sighs and rubs the back of his head, "I was going to.. but then I got sidetracked trying to help him. I was trying to show him not all people are bad. Everyone he encounters just treat him like dirt, other than the nurse at the school. I don't want him to think I am just like everyone else."

"Your not you are above people they worship you how do you not know that this was a plan for him to use you and to meet you what if he is just another fan doing what they have to to see you and be with you." he said.

Jessie started to scream in the bed room holding his head he was over loaded he could now here what the manger was thinking

Yuiji bites his bottom lip and shakes his head, "he has never even heard of my music. All he knew is that there was going to be a pop star exchange student. So tell me, how exactly can he be my fan when he has never even heard of me hm?" He jolts as he heard a scream and goes into the bedroom, running over to Jessie, "you need to relax, nothing bad is going to happen."

"NO no no thought like moms no no no. He is going to use you till there is nothing yet he wants to give me back to my mom and let the police handle it they can't she can't." he said rocking back and forth with his headphones still going.

"What the hell is his issue?" The manger said looking at him. "Some how he will bring you down and I know it."

Yuiji watches Jessie and shakes his head as he goes to Jessie's ear, "I won't let that happen...," he whispered and hugs Jessie tightly, rubbing his head. Yuiji looks at his manager and glares a bit, "well gee I wonder, he went through so much abuse that it is starting to affect his mind." He looks down at Jessie and rubs his head, shaking his head, "he will be fine, this my choice and I am choosing to let him stay here where it's safe and that is final."

"Fine! but don't say I didn't warn you he is just using you to get stuff he wants." The manger said. "I'll be back later with the gig for tomorrow." he said sighing. "I guess since you made a friend you don't have to go back to school. but I didn't want you to have him move in with you." he said

Jessie closed his eyes he was still shaking but was better now that Yuiji was here. He didn't understand why but he was really happy

"You don't know the whole situation so don't act like you do." Yuiji shrugs his shoulders, "well.. that was before I knew about his whole situation. I couldn't let someone live their life in constant fear." Nodding his head, "yeah.. talk to you tomorrow," he looks down at Jessie and rubs his hand through Jessie's hair.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs his hair, shaking his head, "don't worry about it. But just remember, things will start getting better for you now. Whatever my manager says, don't take it too seriously, he always likes to lecture me and is a big worry wort," he gets up and starts unpacking all Bree's stuff and Jessie's clothes from the bags.

Jessie nodded. "Can I take a shower? or a bath?" he asked. "Wait is it going to rain soon?" he asked looking at Yuiji sighing. "I'm sorry I keep forgetting I'm not there any more." he whispered and sighed looking down.

Bree meowed she wanted some food to eat.

Yuiji shakes his head as he takes out some food for Bree, "well.. you went through a lot, I don't blame you for the way you respond to things," he opens the can and grab the feeding dish, putting the food into the dish and places it down so Bree can eat. "Do you need help knowing where the bathroom is?"

"Yeah I do." he said looking down and got up off of the bed his legs shaking. "And I don't know what most things are used for in the bathroom so can you tell me?" he asked

Bree started to eat just a little food

Yuiji leans down and pets Bree's head with a smile, "eat as much as you want, don't be scare." Yuiji nods his head as he holds onto Jessie's hand, leading him to the bathroom. He walks to the tub and looks at Jessie, "watch me carefully okay?" Yuiji turns the knob to the side, adjusting the water to a slightly warm cool setting. He points to the left side, "that is for your hair and on the right side is for washing your body. There is a cloth here to rub the soap on yourself."

He nodded and watched. "Alright where are my clothes so I can change into them when I am done?" he said watching the Yuiji in seeing what everything was. "I think I got it." he said smiling at Yuiji