Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji rubs his chin a bit and looks at Jessie, "hm... well.. maybe I can try it out someday and experience it to see how it feels like." He taps his fingers on his leg, "do you like talking to other people? You don't seem to mind talking to me and I am not the most ... socializeable person, that is why I am here actually."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

"Yeah well I am not either." he said looking at him and then looked away as people started to come in and run too Yuiji.

"Oh my god it's you your in our gym class." A boy said knocking Jessie's history book under the bleachers.

Yuiji sighs a bit and rests his chin on his palm as he reaches down to grab Jessie's history book, placing it on Jessie's lap, ~not again..,~ he thought with a sigh. "Yeah that I am," he swirls his pen within his fingers as he looks over his song he was still working on.

Jessie looked at him and sighed. "You better go or your fan's will be mad you know." he said looking at him. Jessie wanted to get back to his work but everyone was around him now pushing him out of the way. Jessie looked up and had no choice he looked up and made them forget about the popstar siting next to him as they looked dumb founded they looked at each other and walked off.

"Oh no look The weird rubbed off on the popstar." a girl said. Jessie looked at her and her body changed

Yuiji watches everyone change suddenly and looks at Jessie as the students walked away, "I am guessing that was your doing right," he glances at his note pad as he could finally work on his song without interruptions.

"Sorry it happens when people are around me thats why no one is ever around me I don't know why I haven't effected you yet." he said as he started to feel sick. "Im going go to to the bathroom." he said standing up not knowing what was going to happen next with this new guy, but he himself knew he would get sick after using that powerful spell.

Yuiji shrugs his shoulders, "I guess it was your way of saying you didn't want people to gather us, mostly you." He tilts his head as he slowly sits up straight, "is everything okay..," he watches Jessie, noticing he didn't look to well.

"I'll be ok soon." he said as he started to run to the bathroom and threw up what was in his tummy because of his power and not knowing how to fully control it yet. He stayed in the bathroom for a long while.

Yuiji looks at the door as Jessie left and looks at the other students as they were coming in the gym, putting his notepad back into his bag since it was probably time for class.

Jessie soon came out of the bathroom looking like he was pale and went back to where he was sitting and drank some water and coughed he started to do his homework again and get it done so he didn't have to go to that class either.

After the class session, Yuiji goes onto the bleachers and drinks some water, leaning back within the seat and pants softly, rubbing the sweat off his forehead.

Since Yuiji was on the bottom of the bleachers, he perked his head up as he heard a few little thuds. He looks over his shoulder and gets up, grabbing a hold of Jessie's shoulders and shakes him slightly, "hey.. do you need to go lay down?"

Yuiji sighs as he gets up from the bleachers and gathers up both his and Jessie's things, walking out of the gym and walks to the infirmary.

Yuiji was dragging Jessie to the infirmary and as they finally arrived, he looks down at his fingers as he saw ice on his fingers. He rubs his ice covered fingers on Jessie's forehead, trying to see if that will help as he puts Jessie on the bed.

The nurse walked in. "Poor boy again, This is the 5th time this month he has been in here. Hi I am the nurse here I'm guessing you are the new pop star transfer sorry don't listen to music but heard about you from people in this school. "He won't be up for a while so what did he do this time?" she asked. "Don't worry I know all about him and I am a rare person who won't experiment on him." she said sitting now and pulled out some crackers. "He come in here alot most of the time because he never eats and can only eat at school." she said sighing. "Its the only safe place for him here. That's why he doesn't want anyone around him."

Yuiji looks up and notices the nurse walk in, looking at Jessie, "so does he feel comfortable in here?" He rubs the back of his head and shrugs his shoulders, "I am not really sure I think he used his magic," Yuiji did notice that Jessie seemed to use magic like he does. He rubs his chin and slowly nods his head, "well.. I suppose you know best since I just transferred here today."

"Nothing that I can do. I just can't get through to him. When he wakes up he will take off and still not eat anything because he will sleep through lunch it's like his body is punishing him for using magic. I met his parents and they don't use magic they hurt him because they are scared of him." The nurse said as she put gloves on and lifted up his shirt to revel a cut as she doctored it for him. "When he does come in here pass out I treat all of his wounds."

Yuiji looks at Jessie as the nurse was treating his wounds and sighs a bit, rubbing the back of his head, "well.. it is hard life being a magic user. I bet my fans don't even know that I am a magic user as well. I wondered what would happened," he sits next to Jessie, "well I will wait here until he wakes up, I have a study hall next block anyway."

Yuiji looks at the nurse and nods his head, "I don't really have a lot of classes unlike some students," he stands up and walks to the sink, turning on the hot water to melt the ice on his fingers.

"I think he has three and doesn't go to any of them and the teachers let him do what he wants to do as long as he gets the work in it doesn't matter to them." she said. "You might want to sit down its gonna be a few hours before he wakes up." she said

Yuiji looks at the nurse and nods his head, "yeah I will be right there," he watches the ice that Jessie put on his fingers start to melt and grabs a towel to dry his hands. He walks back to the bed Jessie was resting on and sits next to the bed.