Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji nods his head as he taps his foot on the floor, "just pick out whatever you want, expensive or not," he glimpses over the menu and then closes it, knowing what he wanted to get and pushes the menu to the edge of the table.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks out the window and looks at the other customers, seeing it was starting to get really busy and taps his finger on the table, smiling since he was glad he was going to be able to feed Jessie.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and shrugs his shoulders, "whatever you want to do, do you really want this to be the only day we hang out? I don't want to force you to hang out but I do want to at least treat you something to eat every now and then."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs his chin as he sits up slowly, "I know we just met but do you feel like you can trust me," he rests his chin on palm, "because if you trust me enough, you can live with me with no catch of course."

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "then what can I do to make you trust me..," he looks up as the waitress finally came over, apologizing for the wait. Yuiji told the waitress what he wanted and watched her write it down as she took one of the menus, looking over at Jessie and gets her pen ready.

Jessie tells her what he wants and when she walked away he looked down. "Save me. Do that and I will trust you." he said sighing. "I'm sorry after I eat I have to go home." he said

Yuiji looks at Jessie and leans back in the seat, "how exactly do you want me to save you," he glances out the window, "... do you really want to go back home?"

Yuiji rubs his chin, "so.. you want me to save you and your cat? Well.. show me where you live and I will do my best to save you."

Yuiji laughs a little with a sigh, "I mean after we are done eating," he leans back as he saw the waitress come back with their food, placing the food dishes on the table.

Jessie started to eat some food and was eating all of it he was so hungry it was so good and he loved it and wanted all of the food he could get drinking his water he was in heaven

Yuiji was eating his food and watches Jessie, blinking a couple of times as he rests his chin on his palm, "..how long has it been since you last ate," he glances Jessie as he drinks some of his lemon lime water.

"Maybe a week?" he said looking at him not sure how long it had been. "I think not sure." he said eating his food and smiling as he got done and was tired. "I should go home." he whispered

Yuiji rubs his chin and slowly nods his head as he finishes eating, "do you just want to get home to prevent your family from ending your cat's life?"

Yuiji gets up from the table and then walks to the register area to pay for the meal. He walks back to Jessie, "alright.. show me the direction of your house."

Yuiji follows Jessie, watching him get a bit faster. He keeps up to Jessie but while he was running, he goes into his pocket and takes out his little guardian he had. He leans down and whispers in his little ear, watching it go to Jessie and scans him. He makes a squeak sound and rushes to Jessie's house.

Yuiji's little guardian stops at Jessie's house and goes into the window, seeing Jessie's cat was sleeping under the couch and decides to stand guard just in case if the parents did anything.

Yuiji continues running and looks at his little guardian's tracker, grabbing a hold of Jessie and starts gliding though the wind currents to Jessie's house.

"Wait what is this?" he asked as he started to glide through the wind. "How are you doing this." he said looking at him not knowing what he was doing he liked and was scared of it at the same time. "This is kind of cool thats for doing this for me." he said

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "well you want to get to your house quicker right," he stops in front of Jessie's house, turning on the video, seeing a cat sleeping, "so this is your cat," he shows Jessie his video and tracker watch.