Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

His mom answered the door smoking. "Fuck you brat." she said grabbing his hair you brought a damn friend thought I told you never to bring or have friends."

Jessie winced in pain as his mother through him in the house.

"Thanks for bring him home."

Yuiji holds open the door, "I don't need your thanks. So... how dare you not feed your son, your very disrespectful for a grown up."

"How dare you tell me how to treat him he had done nothing to get meals." She said and took her ciggerett out of her mouth and put in out on Jessie's neck. "If you come back here I will do that to you now get away from here before I call the cops Jessie won't tell anyone about this because he knows better. Right Jessie."

Jessie was now scared and nodded his head tears in his eyes looking at this man. Will he saved him or not Jessie looked for his kitty and found her looking at her that was the only thing he had.

Yuiji blinks a bit as he could only watch as he watches Jessie's mom. He shakes his head, "you think what I am doing will get the police going? Wait until they hear about a parent treating their child this way," he pushes the door open and walks under the couch, seeing the cat and picks her up. He grabs Jessie's arm and looks at his mom, "learn some respect," he watches his little guardian fly into his pocket and starts to guide through the wind currents.

"My kitty please give her to me." he said reaching for her crying and shaking now he was out of that house, but for how long he was too scared to do anything to go against his mother. "Please stop and let me hold her." he said

Yuiji continues guiding through the wind and looks at Jessie, giving him his cat as he slow down the currents when getting far away from Jessie's house.

Yuiji rubs his forehead, "has Bree been getting fed? Should we go to the pet store and get her some stuff to eat? And... maybe some things for you since you only have the clothes your wearing."

Yuiji nods his head, "yeah we are fine, I have a bunch of guards that watch me daily so you have no fear as long as you stick close to me," he makes a stop at the local pet store, "go get Bree some food," he gives Jessie some money.

He nodded and went into the store and bought some good cat food for bree and ball to chase and play with. Then he came out and blushed. "Here you go I bought her a toy as well." he said looking down feeling bad but Bree was trying to play with the ball.

Yuiji perks his head up as he watches Jessie walk out of the store. He watches Bree play with the ball and smiles, nodding his head, "yeah that is fine, you could have gotten her more stuff if you wanted. Do you want to try to get her some food before we go to another store to get some things for you?"

"I got her cat food." He said and showed him one can in his pocket. "See this will last her three weeks if I do it right." He showed him a can from his pocket that he bought. "do we need more?" he said not understanding how much cats could eat and thought it was normal for them to not eat that much. "I don't know what else to get her then." he said looking down and sighed not sure what to do

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Yuiji blinks and looks at Jessie, "she doesn't eat a lot does she? Was she stress out being in the house as well?" He rubs his chin, "hm, well we can get more tomorrow just to keep it in stock." Yuiji smiles and rubs Jessie's head, "I will be right back, wait by the cash registers okay?"

Yuiji goes through the aisles with a shopping cart. He got a few more things for Bree, more food since it won't really go bad since when she feels better, she will probably eat more. A litter box, litter, cat treats to make her feel better, a brush, and some cat nip toy mouses. Yuiji comes out with a couple of bags.

"ARe you sure its ok to buy her all these things?" he asked looking at him and Bree's eyes went wide when she saw a box and meowed and pawed at it.

"She likes it." he said smiling and looking at her.

"Of course it is fine and don't worry about paying me back.. it is fine." Yuiji smiles and rubs Bree's head, "you will be able to investigate all of these things when we get home but we also need to get some things for Jessie."

Bree meowed again and rubbed up and started to go to sleep on jessie's arms while he was holding her. "Please don't let this be a dream." he whispered and followed him. "So The camera's are gone now I am happy I don't want anyone to find me." he whispered and walked with him

Yuiji walks along the side walk, getting closer to the store to get Jessie some clothes and anything else he needed, looking at Jessie, smiling and pinches Jessie's cheek softly, "it is not a dream." Yuiji blinks as he walks into the store, "you.. had cameras in the house," he grabs a shopping cart at the entrance.

"I didn't know they were there." he said sighing. "I hate my parents are you sure they won't find me are we far away or where are we?" he said still holding Bree they came up to tell him no animal allowed but he changed there mind with his and walked on. "I only have a little bit of time before I pass out because of that." he said as he saw some shirts he liked and found his size and put them in the cart

Yuiji shakes his head, "don't worry.. everything will be fine. You want to know one of the top benefits of being a musician? Tight security," he points over by the entrance of the store, with one of his guards near the door. Yuiji looks at Jessie and laughs a little, "I could have easily talk them into letting Bree into the store.. I do have another ability I can do. My manager doesn't let me do it too much really," he watches Jessie put shirts in the cart, walking to the pants section.

"Next time I will let you talk it then alright." he said seeing some pants that actually fit him right and through it into the cart and looked around. "What else do I need." he said looking at him. "I have pants and shirts not that many? Wait do I have to dress a certain way because I am living with you now?" he asked