Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji nods his head as he follows Jessie, watching him pick out some pants and smiles, rubbing the back of his head and lets out a soft yawn, pretty tired from work and now even school. He perks his head up, "hm, well you are going to need some underwear and maybe some socks." Yuiji shakes his head and laughs a little, "nah.. I don't wear anything fancy when I am just at my house, only at work but even so, you don't need to dress like I do," he then pushes the cart over to underwear section.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji nods his head and pays for all of Jessie's clothes, walking out of the store. He stretches out his arms and looks at all the stuff, "I guess we better get home, we have a lot of stuff here," he laughs a little, rubbing the back of his neck.

Jessie nodded. "I'm just not use to shopping and Bree needs to hide because she is scared." he said looking at him and then at his cat and kissed his cat's head. "I also need to find a corner of the room to sleep."

Yuiji nods his head, "yeah.. it was a long day for everyone," he goes on the wind currents to travel back to his house. He glances at Jessie, tilting his head to the side, "a corner? Why would you want to sleep there?"

Yuiji shakes his head, "well.. your not sleeping in a closet or a corner," he stops the wind currents at his house and unlocks the door, "place Bree down so she can explore and feel safe."

Yuiji blinks a bit and sighs, rubbing the back of his head, "everything will be okay, just relax," he sits down on the couch, resting his chin on his palm.

"Of course, I have full protection here so that means you and Bree do as well." Yuiji rubs his chin and laughs a little, "well.. I suppose for now.. but once I get another bed, your not sleeping in a closet," he turns on the tv.

"YAY." he said and curled up in a ball and started to rest tired from the day and wanting to sleep really bad. he was so tired and didn't know what to do and he hurt really bad from the burn on his chest, but wasn't going to say anything to Yuiji

Yuiji blinks and then gets up, walking to the freezer, getting a ice pack and walks into the room Jessie was in. He places the ice pack on Jessie's neck.

Jessie looks at him. "How and why?" he asked confused but it did feel good on his burn. "I don't have anything to change into shoot to sleep in. Guess I'll sleep in my clothes." he whispered

Yuiji looks at Jessie with a smile, "sleep however you want," he rubs Jessie's head and walks to the bed, laying down and stretches before falling asleep.

Yuiji covers his face as he was fast asleep, wondering how long it will take for Jessie to adjust to being in a new home.

Yuiji wakes up and looks down at Jessie on the floor, sighing. He got up and picks up Jessie, putting him on the bed. Yuiji picks up Bree and puts her on the bed too. He goes on the empty part of his bed and goes back to sleep.

The next morning when Jessie woke up he was on something soft and it felt nice it was something he never felt before. He opened his eye to see it was a bed. "This feels so good." he said as there was a doorbell. Jessie's blood ran cold and Bree jumped scared of who was at the door

Yuiji mumbles and wakes up as he heard the door bell. "Ugh.. what, it is so early," he rubs his eyes and yawns, walking to the door, pressing his foot against the door to see who it was but he was still half asleep.

Yuiji rubs the back of his head with a sigh, "well.. I got involved with a few things but hey... I made a friend like you bothered me to do." Yuiji fixes his bed hair, "so.. what's up?"

Yuiji blinks and look at his manager, tilting his head, "huh..? What are you talking about," he moves his hand through his hair.