Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Jessie looked at him. "He is right I am nothing me and bree are nothing in this world only for people to use and abuse. Was that why we were born into this world to die in pain? to hate the feeling of everyone?" he asked looking at nothing and was almost emotionless now. It was like everything was getting to him."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji sighs and shakes his head, "everything will be fine.. just wait until tomorrow," he walks over to Jessie and rubs his head, walking to the dining room again, picking up the dirty dishes and walks to the sink to clean them.

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "do you want to tell me why so I can get a better understanding because if I know, I might or might not tell them. I mean.. it's not like your really considering me of being your boyfriend or anything. I just wanted to help you.. really badly."

"How do you know they will feel that way," Yuiji crosses his arms as he looks at Jessie, wondering the best method to get through this.

Yuiji puts his hands on Jessie's shoulders before pulling Jessie into a hug, "everything will be fine, don't forget I can manipulation sound. So try not to worry about it."

"Yuiji? Could you sing for me please? I'm not a fan or anything I didn't even know about your music, but when I listened to it. Your music made me happy for a second so please sing something for me." he whispered holding him

Yuiji looks at Jessie as he was hugging him, "you want me to sing right now? Do you know what song you want to hear me sing?" He slowly pulls himself away from Jessie as he rubs the others head.

"Would hearing my voice right now really make you that happy," Yuiji looks into Jessie's eyes.

Jessie looked down and blushed. "Yes it would, if you don't want to you don't have to tho." he said looking down realizing how stupid his request way. "Never mind."

Yuiji laughs a little and he rubs Jessie's head, "alright, I will sing my new song to you and you can tell me how it sounds.. and I want you to be innocent about it."

Yuiji goes into the living room to get his notepad and goes into his room to get his guitar.

Yuiji looks at Jessie, "is everything okay," he walks in the living room and sits down on the couch, setting up his guitar.

Yuiji looks at Jessie as he was fine-tuning his guitar and nods his head, clearing his throat a bit and starts to sing his new song he was working on.

Jessie listened to the song and it made him happy as he set and listened to it. Jessie felt something move inside him and he started to cry. "I love it. It makes me feel like there is hope. How did you come up with this." he said tears in his eyes