Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji finishes singing as he looks at Jessie with a smile as he gets up and walks to the kitchen to get some water, getting a box of tissue on the counter. Yuiji sits down in front of Jessie and gives him the tissue box, "well they just come to mind, after all, I always got to think of what to sing about."

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jessie took the tissues and wiped his eyes off. "I think it will be great don't let anyone stop you from singing that alright." he said. "You will have new fans with this change of tone." he said looking at him and sniffed. "don't rock it up keep it a calm song."

Yuiji drinks about half of the water from his bottle and looks at Jessie and smiles, "so you liked it alright," he tilts his head and puts his guitar to the side. He slowly nods his head, "yeah I won't make any changes to it or upbeat the song if it is already good."

Jessie smiled and looked at him. "Thanks for sharing that with me." he said and took a deep breath. "Just so you know if there is anyone I want into my life its you." he said

Yuiji looks at Jessie and smiles softly as he then gets up to put his guitar away and walks back out to the living room, "so.. do you seem to like it here?"

"I do like it here I really do its nice change from being hurt every day tho I know it won't happen I am still scared." he said yawning getting tired and wanted to go to bed

Yuiji looks at the time and notices how Jessie was getting tired, "do you want to get some sleep," he smiles softly and rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji shakes his head, "you don't have to be sorry... it is getting late anyway." He rubs his chin as he walks into his bedroom, "well.. I am sure you will know once my manager is here," he holds the door open, "well come on in and get comfortable."

"I can sleep in your bed again?" he asked looking at him. "I don't like your manger he hates me." he said walking into the room as Bree came into the room too and meowed

Yuiji nods his head, "yeah I rather you sleep in here with me than on the couch. Even if the couch is comfortable, the bed is way more comfortable." He sighs as he watches Jessie walk in with Bree following, "yeah... he isn't the easiest to tolerate but things will get better over time," he walks over to the bed and sits down, taking off his shoes.

"Sounds like he wont I hate yelling I really do and he does nothing but yell." he said looking at him and sighed as he got into the bed not changing clothes so use to just having one pair of clothes on for a long time.

Yuiji rubs the back of his head, "eh.. most of it is towards me, so don't worry about it and listen to music when your around him." Yuiji lays down on the bed and stretches out his arms, looking at Bree and pats on the bed for her to jump up.

Bree meowed and jumped up on the bed and started to need a spot then laid down.

"Alright I will do that." he said and closed his eyes as he was going to sleep. "Am I going with you to the announcement?"

Yuiji rubs Bree's head with a smile as he looks at Jessie as he pulls the blanket over him, "if you want to, that is your option."

Yuiji tilts his head and then nods his head, "sure why not," he smiles as he pulls the blanket over his shoulder, letting out a soft yawn.

Yuiji watches as Jessie was falling asleep and smiles, rubbing through Jessie's hair as he starts to fall asleep as well.

Yuiji continues sleeping until morning, stretching out his arms with a sigh as he got woken up by the sun shining through the window blinds.

Yuiji looks at Jessie with a smile, "morning.. your sure up early hm. Did Bree wake you up so you can feed her?"

Bree smiled and meowed.

"No I woke up on my own." he whispered as he started to get up.

There was a knock on yuiji's door.

"No the evil guy is here." he said and laid down trying to hide from everything and everyone

Yuiji slowly looks in the direction of the door and watches Jessie hide, sighing as he takes Jessie's hand and takes him to the attic. He places Jessie on the bean bag chair and gives him the cd player, "this is where I rehearse my songs so this room is completely sound proof, you won't be able to hear my manager in here." Yuiji goes back down and grabs Bree's dish to put her food and water in, putting a can of food in his pocket and picks up Bree, taking her along with her things to the attic as well, placing Bree on Jessie's lap and puts the can on the table, placing the dish on the floor, "if you stay here, you won't have to deal with my manager, if you need anything, let me know," he rubs Jessie's head as he goes back downstairs and opens the door.