Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

"Should we go to school I don't even know what day it is." he said looking at him and sighing feeling a little dizzy from all he was given he was use to nothing but thus new kid like him just gave him everything.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji rubs the back of his head, "hmm... well I can't really keep you from school.. but do you want to go back to school," he rubs the ice pack on Jessie's chest.

Yuiji nods his head, "that is only when my manager calls on me, I don't work everyday, just when they need me at the recording studio or to work on the songs I produce."

"I usually get told when I have concerts, I don't have one until a couple of months from now," Yuiji rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji shakes his head with a smile, "don't worry about it, I am on top of everything, my manager is just waiting for my newest song which I am almost done with."

Yuiji rubs the back of his head, "well maybe not my air powers but maybe my ability to control sound yeah.. I can see that since I am a pop star, he might have me hypnotize people into some stuff," he rubs the back of his head.

Yuiji rubs Jessie's head, "well you will get better over time," he pets Bree's head, "even Bree is starting to feel a lot better, I think she ate more than you usually gave her."

Jessie smiled as he watched Bree. "Thanks for saving us it was great and I loved it." he said closing his eyes he was getting tired again. "I'm sorry I am so tired." he said looking at him

Yuiji stands up off the bed as he gently pushes Jessie on the bed, "well get some sleep, I will be in the living room," he rubs Jessie's head and pets Bree with a smile as he walks into the living room, watching some tv. He flips through the stations and jolts up, seeing a news report about him treating Jessie to lunch and sighs, ~well.. that didn't take long.~

Jessie laid back and went to sleep. He slept for an hour and woke up then walked out of the room he wanted some food but didn't know if he could eat but wasn't going to say anything

Bree smiled as she was sleeping

Yuiji watches tv, finishing working on the song he was working on and perks his head up as he heard Jessie walk out of the bedroom, "hm, is something up," he leans back within the couch.

Yuiji gets up and walks over to Jessie, "you got to learn to be more honest towards me, I am not going to hurt you..," he rubs Jessie's head.

Yuiji could hear a faint sound coming from Jessie's stomach. He sighs and shakes his head with a smile, "well.. it is getting late, I should probably work on some dinner," he walks into the kitchen, really wondering how much Jessie has eaten while he was living in such harsh conditions.

"No you don't have to feed me." he said even tho he was starving. "I don't need food." he said tweeding his thumbs because he didn't know what to do or say he was scared and knew that Yuiji wasn't going to hurt him but old habits died hard