Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs, "nonsense I am going to make dinner and you are going to eat it," he glances over at Jessie. "You might be lying through your mouth, but your body is more honest than your words," he goes into the freezer and takes out a couple of bags of raviolis. Yuiji fills a pot with water and puts it on the stove to let it boil before putting the raviolis into the water. Yuiji grabs a big jar of pasta sauce and a middle size sauce pot, putting it on the stove and pours the sauce into the pot, putting it on middle low.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jessie looked at him. "Your not going to hit me for my stomach growling?" he said looking at him sighing. "Because it's going to summon a demon who will kill every one?" he asked looking at him not sure what was going on and why this guy was doing this for him. "Why are you helping me you don't even know me that well most people would of let me died."

Yuiji tilts his head and shakes his head, "why would I hit you for such a stupid reason as you being hungry? I have no reason to hurt you," he was watching everything cook as he couldn't help but hear something about a demon, wondering what that was about. Yuiji looks at Jessie, "do I really need a reason for helping you?"

Yuiji looks at Jessie and shakes his head, "besides.. I am just like you. Do you think I always had a perfect life before turning into a popstar?" He gets a strainer and drains the water from the raviolis, putting them back on the stove and pours the sauce on top.

"I don't know but you are famous so you got out of it some how and stayed out of where ever you were in I can't get out not without help I guess I am just weak and worthless." he said sighing

"Well.. things will be a lot different now," Yuiji looks at Jessie before going into the fridge to get out some sprinkle cheese and puts it on the table, "dinner is ready, come here and get something to eat," he takes out two plates from the cabinet.

"Are you sure its ok to eat because If I have to pick I want Bree to eat and not me." he said looking at him knowing he had to make that choice in the past and always picked Bree and never himself his cat was the only think keeping him going."

Yuiji sighs and shakes his head, "you two can both eat. If she is hungry she can eat to. Why don't you go see if she wants something to eat as well while we eat," he smiles a bit and takes out some chicken, figuring he would treat Bree to something a bit more tastier than cat food.

He smiled and took some chicken and gave it to Bree who took it and ate it then got up and went to see if there was any more. Jessie walked to the kitchen and started to eat his food giving some to bree every chance he got.

Yuiji sits down at the table as he starts eating, looking at Bree and laughs a little, "I don't know a lot of cats that like raviolis," he smiles as he grabs some more chicken from the bag, getting a napkin and puts the chicken on it, placing it infront of Bree.

Yuiji laughs a little as he watches Bree and continues eating his dinner, "if you want more, it is on the stove top."

Yuiji nods his head, "yeah of course you can," he continues eating and goes into his pocket as his phone goes off, pressing the pick up button, "hello," he rests his chin on his palm while chewing.

Yuiji leans back with a sigh, rubbing the back of his head, "I just finish my new song today, everything is fine and ready for the concert. Don't get so paranoid, I know what I am doing."

"You need to tell them what is up next time your on stage because being gay is not good!" he said "no dating either bein single make women want you more"

Jessie looked at him and looked down "I'm sorry I was born." he whispered hearing the manger

Yuiji sighs and shakes his head, "treating him to lunch doesn't mean I am gay, the media is just being ridiculous. Besides.. there are girls that actually into that as well," he looks at Jessie and rubs his head slowly, trying to relax him.

"Who said I was hm? That's right no one, just leave it to me and stop pestering me about it," Yuiji taps his fingers annoyingly against the table top.

"Oh no one takes a guy in they don't know admit it you brought him to be your slave or something." he said glaring. "I want you to make a public appearance tomorrow stating he is nothing to you." he said.

Jessie was hearing all of this and got up and put the rest of his food away getting depressed and siting on the floor and curling into a ball.

Yuiji groans and hangs up his phone, rubbing the back of his head as he looks at Jessie, "don't let the words of my manager get you down .. okay? He just likes to see the downside of everything."