Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks at Jessie as he starts to move around, "hey.. you okay now you had some rest," he leans back in the chair and stretches out his arms.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs his chin a bit, "does it really matter... you needed help and if no one else was going to do it .. than I had to do it. I wasn't going to leave you in the gym looking ill."

"You do know that no one cares about me right?" he asked looking at him. "So why you? did you loose a bet or something? No one does anything without wanting something in return I learned that early in life." he whispered

"I'm discovering slowly that no one pays attention to you when they surround me.. so yeah I did notice." Yuiji looks at Jessie, "what bet? I have only been here for like a few hours and the only things I did was my classes, work on my song and get surrounded by fans. I... don't want anything return," he rubs his chin thinking, "hm.. there might be one thing though."

"I knew it what do you want in exchange for bringing be here and staying with me." he said a little said knowing it would be something bad. That was just how his mind went no matter what he did it went for the worst of everything

Yuiji looks at Jessie and rubs his chin as he stands up, "you will let me bring you somewhere to eat lunch.. it's not good not feeding yourself and I will not take no as a option, understood," he crosses his arms.

"Wait what?" he asked looking at him shocked and not sure how to react. "We missed lunch." he said looking at him and sighed. "It's not right why are you picking me out of everyone here?" he asked shocked and not sure how to feel about this.

Yuiji shrugs his shoulders, "it is never too late for lunch," he rubs the back of his head. He looks at Jessie, moving his hand through his own hair, "well it's simple actually, you are just like me, you can use magic like I can so I have been in your shoes at one point."

"Wait you can do weird stuff like me?" he asked looking at him not sure how to respond to that thought and was a little scared. "No I'm alone there is no one like me you are just trying to lower my guard down so you can hurt me." he said looking at him

Yuiji crosses his arms, "do you really think I would lie about something like that," he glances to the side and narrows his eyes, shaking his head a bit, wondering the best way to show Jessie he wasn't lying.

Jessie looked down and sighed. "Just don't use me ok. I don't like being used and if you do use me I don't know what my mind will do to you." he said looking down starving. "Are you sure you want to take me out for lunch?" he asked as he stood up and wobbled

Yuiji looks at Jessie and sighs, "do you really think I would use you even after I been used as well," he looks at the clock. He nods his head, "yeah of course... you need to get some food in you," he looks at the nurse, "is that okay?"

Jessie looked up to him and smiled. "Thank you if this is for real no one has even cared about me eating before." he said

Then nurse nodded. "Go you two get out of here and go eat."

Yuiji nods his head and looks at Jessie with a smile, "are you ready to go," he looks at the nurse and was glad she was willing to let them go have something to eat.

Yuiji rubs his chin and shrugs, "well... I don't really know what you like to eat.. so what are you craving? There are plenty of restaurants in the area."

"I don't know what I want I just want some food. An apple is fine with me." he said looking down. "I hate for you to spend a lot of money on me the only things I don't like are peppers and onions. They make me unstable." he said looking at him and sighed.

Yuiji shakes his head, "don't worry about it.. I get money from being a musician so it really is no big deal." He nods his head and then walks to the nearest restaurant, "well I am sure there are dishes without peppers and onions here," he walks inside the restaurant.

Jessie was walking with him and looked down not sure what to do he felt weird and such going into a place like this to eat. He had never been in one before so it felt odd to him he followed Yuiji into the place

Yuiji walks into the restaurant and gets lead to a table by the waitress. Yuiji sits down and looks at Jessie before grabbing the menu to see what they had.

Jessie set down next to Yuiji soon people were starting to take pictures of them and Jessie didn't know how to handle it. "I don't know what to do they keep taking pictures at this rate I will get over loaded again." he said trying not to get inside peoples heads but it was hard.

Yuiji looks at Jessie and pats his head, "just relax and pick something you want to eat," he gives Jessie the other menu and goes back to looking at the menu.