Magic users (YaoiFanGirlBritty 18+)

Dragongirl26

Yuiji looks back within his bedroom, "they are probably still on my bed, I will bring them in while your in the shower." Yuiji nods his head and steps out of the way with a smile, "I will be in the other room if you need any help," he walks out of the bathroom and walks back to his room, getting Jessie his clothes.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• Dragongirl26

Jessie nodded and started to take off his clothes showing all of the cuts and bruises he hand on him some were just a day old he had scars all over his body as he got into the shower and started to clean up

Yuiji puts the clothes under his arm and then heads to the bathroom. He could hear that Jessie was in the shower so he went into the bathroom, putting the clothes on the sink. He opens the cabinet and takes out a towel for Jessie to use when he was done and walks back out of the bathroom and sits on his bed, taking out his notepad and works a little bit more on his song.

This shower felt amazing and Jessie loved it. The shower was so warm and just felt good washing his skin he started to wash his hair and some of the soap got into his wounds and he made a noise of distress

Yuiji perks his head up as he got up from the bed, walking towards the bathroom door, "is everything okay?" He looks down at his notepad, reading the lyrics he had so far.

"Ah... alright," Yuiji closes the bathroom door before rubbing the back of his head and walks to the cabinet, seeing if he had any medical supplies.

Jessie soon got out of the shower and started to dry off careful of the wounds on his body and they were all over the only place they weren't was his face because school and stuff. he started to get dressed after drying off

Yuiji took what he had since he mostly had stuff for sore throats and cold medicine but it looked like he had a couple of other things for wounds, going back to the bedroom and sits on the bed.

Soon jessie came out of the bathroom dressed in his new clothes. "I really like showers can I take them everyday?" he asked looking at him and blushed and then looked down. "Do you have something to stop bleeding?" he asked sighing

Bree meowed and ate some more cat food no one had been yelling and she was starting to be happy

Yuiji smiles, "yeah a shower feels really nice." He looks at Jessie and nods his head, "yeah come sit on the bed and show me what is bleeding."

Jessie looked down and went to sit on the bed. "Don't freak out ok it's nothing I have had worse before." he said and took off his shirt showing a huge gash down his chest that was starting to bleed

Yuiji shakes his head, "it takes more than the sight of blood to freak me out." He watches Jessie expose his back and then opens the medical box, taking out some gauze and places it on Jessie's wound to stop the bleeding.

Yuiji takes out some rubbing alcohol and looks at Jessie, "this.. is probably going to sting a bit so I would grab onto something to distract yourself," he puts some rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball.

"Bree come here." he said smiling as Bree jumped on the bed and he started to pet her and smiled. "Please be with me alright." he said smiling as he petted her. "Alright I am ready."

Yuiji looks at Jessie and nods his head, moving the gauze and places the alcohol covered cotton ball on Jessie's back wound.

Yuiji nods his head, "yes almost done, just a little more," he finishes and then applies a soothing cream to Jessie's back before wrapping it to cover up the wound.

"Thanks." he said looking at Yuiji. "You are a life saver." he said sighing as he touched his burn mark on his chest. "Bree I love you." he said

Bree meowed and rubbed up against him

Yuiji goes in front of Jessie, "would you like some ice for that burn?" He get off his bed and walks to the tissue box on his desk, giving a couple of tissues and wipes the blood of his fingers.

Jessoe was still a little on edge and was scared of what was going on. "Please don't let this be a dream bree this is the best dream I can think of." he whispered

Bree meowed and went to use the little box

"Shoot I think I might have to go to school again," he said