Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Koto nodded and kissed him back. He pulled him onto his lap as he held him. He pulled back and buried his face in his chest and sighed. "Im sorry. I don't want to upset you. Im ok. So Riu is gonna cover for me when I don't call my dad. Just we got so caught up in the video games we fell asleep routine. But I have to be heading home by 10a the latest. Weekends are the only time we get and then I can tell him about you".

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Suou nodded his eyes going down as his hands started to play with Koto's hair. "..you can leave if you have to...I'll be okay. I just don't like being alone.." He said chuckling softly and blinking his eyes. "Mmn I'm still sleepy..." He said softly and kissed Koto's neck gently his eyes dropping some. "We haven't eaten! Anything!" He laughed and pulled on Koto's hAir. "Aren't you hungry?" He asked looking into the others eyes.

Koto shook his head no. "I want to stay with you. I don't mind. And yes I am actually. But I don't feel like going out right now. I wanna be lazy and stay in bed with you. Maybe we can cuddle and watch tv. I have some money if you want to order in".

Suou chuckled softly and shook his head getting out of bed grabbing the remote and his cell phone. "Gio will tell the cooks to make us something. They'll bring it up! Here find something to watch while I call him. Pizza sound okay? My cook is really good at pizza homemade!" He giggled softly and cuddled back up to Koto texting Gio for him to ask the chef to make pizza for them which he hoped he would da yes to because he was actually starving.

Koto crawled back on the bed and cuddled under the blanket. He sighed as he inhaled the scent of Suou. He never felt so calm before. What is it about him. Is it the fact that he was damaged too? Someone that understands how it felt. He didn't know but he really liked him. Now he thought about it. Did that mean he had a boyfriend? They asked each other out right? Or did he imagine it. He sat up and waited for Suou.

Suou poked Koto's cheek gently do to him being right next to him. After he had grabbed his phone he had come right back to him. "Koto what kind of pizza do you want? I'm texting Gio now." He said and smiled softly resting his head on the pillow looking up at Koto his eyes glancing over his chest before he blushed and looked away. "So um...at school are we going to be a couple? Or...do you want to wait..?" He asked softly his thumbs pausing as he was texting Gio back. He got a cheese and a pepperoni and if they wanted to add anything else he could have the cook make it for them. He was sure he wouldn't mind, Suous parents had everything he could possibly need already in the house for when he was home alone like he was now. And they didn't even pay attention to the fact he wasn't in school all the time, which didn't bother him at all he liked the freedom.

Koto thought for a minute. "U-um I like sausage and mushrooms. If its too much trouble don't worry about it. I can eat what's being made". Koto heard his questions and was secretly happy they were on the same page. He grabbed Suou's hand and smiled. "We don't have to wait. I don't want to. I mean if you want to we can but... I want people to know we are together. I really like you and I could give a shit what others say. If everyone thinks its too fast. I don't care. I want you".

Suou nodded and simply texted Gio that sausage and mushrooms were needed on half of a cheese pizza. He knew that he was probably just about done with the Cheese and putting sausage and mushrooms on was nothing to big. He felt his hand being touched and he blushed looking up at Koto. "A-ah...youre okay..? If you're dad knows about it..?" he asked softly his blush from the "I want you" part of Koto's words. He giggled softly and he leaned up kissing Koto gently, "I want you too...long as we take the physical part of our relationship slow." He said gently and he snuggled up to Koto. He laid his head on his chest as well as one of his hands rested ontop of his chest as well. He listened to his heart and the intakes of air that the other male took in order to survive.

Koto hugged him enjoying the warmth and sighed. "That's a given silly I don't want to rush into something we aren't ready for yet. What we did today is more than satisfying for me." Koto grinned. "Maybe a repeat wouldn't be bad. What about you? Are you really ok with what we did? And yes, I have to tell my dad. I promised after well you know. I never lied to my dad before Hioshi, well... Riu covering for me was the extent. And i don't want to lie to him. My dad may act like a ball buster but he's really nice underneath it. Although you may get the backlash from before since he is gonna be crazy. I apologize in advance". Koto sighed holding him closing his eyes.

Suou nodded lightly, "I'm really okay with what happened...it felt nice...it didnt feel anything like it did then.." he said softly closing his own eyes yawning. "A repeat huh? Right now?!" he chuckled lightly and peeked up at Koto his smile fading. "Ah...I understand that...he just wants to protect you...I don't have anyone like that in my life right now so enjoy it...heh...it sucks when no one cares about you." he said sadly hiding his face in Koto's chest. "My parents could care less if I was raped again and killed left for the world to see on the streets..." he said coldly and he sighed his shoulders shaking in anger.

Koto saw his mood changed and hugged him tightly and shook his head no. "You do have someone that cares about you Suou. I do, very much". He looked down at the other teen cupping his chin making him look up and leaned in and kissed him gently. "Don't worry about your parents. Screw em. We can take care of each other. If you need someone else. I know you have Gio but once my dad knows you are important to me. He will be there for you too. Even Riu and Kyoko. So don't worry, ok? Oh and the next round maybe after dinner". He grins and kisses Suou's nose.

Suou looked down accepting the others kiss gently and he sighed, "I...I guess but what if your dad doesn't like me..?" he asked worry in his voice and he hugged Koto to him. "What if...what if your friends won't like me because I'm with you.." He said and he hid his face in Koto's chest his eyes wet still. "I don't want everyone to hate me..it will only cause problems between your dad and your friends and you..I don't want to be a problem.." he said and he jumped hearing a knock at the door. He blushed and told them to come in, it was Gio and he smiled sitting up not really caring if he knew they were half naked in bed together. He got a disapproving gaze but pizza as well. It was one pizza with one side cheese and one with sausage and mushrooms like Koto wanted. "Thank you Gio!" he said and he smiled waving to him as he left. He looked back at Koto and wiped his eyes, "You hungry??"

Koto grabbed Suou on his lap. "Everyone will love you. Stop stressing so much. If not, so what. And you are not a problem. Ok? And yes I'm starved. Um, sweetie.. Gio looked upset maybe go talk to him. I don't want him to hate me. Go straighten things out with him first before we eat, please? I'll wait here and wait to eat together".

Suou shook his head, "No, I don't ant to talk to him..he is just worried that you are going to use me." he said snuggling up to him after handing him a plate. "Come on lets eat something I'm starving~" he said and eagerly rolled out and got himself a nice slice of cheese placing it on a plate and relaxing back into the bed. He started to pay some attention to the movie playing on tv but instead he spent most of it staring at Koto.

Koto nodded. "Well ok if you don't need to. I guess its fine. I just don't want him to hate me". Koto scooted off the ned and grabbed a couple of the sausage and mushroom pizza. He took a bite and nearly passed out from the taste. "Wow this is better than an restaurant pizza I've ever had". Koto groans and grabs 2 more slices. He hoped he didn't look like a slob but he was starving. When he finished he set his plate down on a chair. "Um, i'll be back Gonna wash m hands". Koto left the room and headed to the bathroom to clean up. Once he finished he went back to Suou's room and climbed back into bed.

Suou chuckled lightly as he watched Koto eat and eat but he did the same. He sat down his plate when he as finished and wiped his hands off with a wet towel Gio had brought him with the food. He laid back down and yawned, he was completely satisfied in all ways now, he couldn't ask for anything more. He blinked up at Koto when he came back and he hugged him lightly. "I know its good! The chef used to work in Italy but I bought him when I came over here because I would miss European food..." he said lightly blushing at the stupid reasoning.

Koto held Suou in his arms and brushed some hair out of his face. "Thank you for the dinner. It was nice". Koto inhaled deeply and let a deep breathe go while he looked at Suou. He couldn't figure it out What about this boy made him fall fast? Not that he was complaining but he wanted to know. He stared at Suou for a moment longer before he brushed his lips against his cheek. He was completely content in his arms. He has never felt like that. Only with his dad but that was a different kind of content. He made no moves to pay attention to the movie blaring in the back ground. He just wanted to hold and be held. It was a very touching moment for Koto. To find someone who likes to cuddle as much as he did. He never thought that existed. He was glad he found it and he intends to keep it. He just hopes his dad and friends will understand when they meet him.

Suou turned his attention to the tv and he blushed lightly, "Yea you're welcome! Don't worry about it." he said softly and laced his fingers with Kotos. He was wondering why he was into this male but he didnt really mind, he liked it. He loved this closeness they had already, but he knew that it was also dangerous. He blushed even darker feeling Koto's lips against his cheek, "A-ah what was that for..?" he asked gently looking up at Koto his eyes studying him. He kissed his lips gently, "You missed if anything.." he giggled softly and shook his head turning back to the t.v trying to pay attention to the show that was on.

Koto chuckled. " you're so cute I just felt like doing it was that wrong? I'm not gonna do anything don't worry. I enjoyed what we did but we should behave. But its hard. As much as I want to I rhink its best we wait. What do you think"?

Suou blushed lightly and he covered his fave lightly, "I-I liked it a lot..but I think we should take things slow." He said softly hugging him softly. He wanted Koto to touch him again and again but he knew that that wasn't a good idea right now. He had woken up talking about England and he felt gross. But he knew that Koto wouldn't be buying him which made him feel much much better. He leaned up kissing Koto's chin lightly, "I think the longer we know each other the harder it's going to be to keep from loving up on one another.." He said gently laughing softly against Koto's chin.

Koto closed his eyes leaning into the kiss. He shivers trying to calm down. The kiss was intimate. "Y-you say that but then find some way to turn me on more. I may have to stay away from you. But yes. I think we should too. But let's be honest if its too much ok"? He hugged and snuggled onto Suou's chest. "Your turn to hold me. But yes I agree. I think we're the type to fall quickly. If that happened would it scare you"?

Suou sighed a moment and his hands ran through Koto's hair. "I'm sorry I don't mean to turn you on I'm just kissing you. It..it frightens me some..but I'll be alright." He said softly and he kissed Koto's head. He could be both a softie and a complete top. It just depended on how he felt and what he wanted. He sighed lightly and he nipped the others ear, "If it becomes too much for me ill let us fuck me!" He laughed softly and shook his head teasing the other male. He was frightened by how fast they were falling for one another. Suou cared about the boy but he hadn't ever felt love before. He didn't know how to spot it even if it bit him in the ass. So even if he was falling for koto he couldn't tell.

Koto rested against Suou."No don't feel bad. I was just teasing you. Well, I thought I knew before what love was and it nearly got me killed. So I dont think I'll know what to do if and when we cross that bridge. Im scared for one. Ive never felt and like or love this intense before. But im also scared if we don't try. Being friends is great but I don't want that and I'm sure you don't either. So we will go slow". Koto shrugs. "A cold shower never hurt right"?

Suou shook his head, "I would love a shower actually...heh I would hate to be just friends with you but if thats what you want then I would gladly be just a friend.." he said gently and smiled down to the young boy in his arms. He kissed his head, "Come now how about that shower?" he asked letting go of Koto as he got out of the bed. He walked to the bathroom and turned on the water humming lightly, then it occured to him that he would have to take off his entire body would have to be bare for this. He blushed darkly looking back at Koto, "You are joining me right?" he asked shyly.

Koto had his eyes closed while Suou spoke. He was thinking things over as he spoke his mind. Would it be smarter for them to be friends? It probably would but he really liked Suou and he wanted him to be in his life in a bigger capacity. He wanted all the cliche relationship experiences with Suou since he never got to experience it on a real level. He slid out of bed following Suou into the bathroom and grabbed his hand pulling him towards him. He hugged him tight like he was holding on for dear life and whispered in his ear. "I want us to be more than friends Suou. You know i like you already. We'll just take it step by step together". He pulled back from the hug and brushes his cheek with his thumb. Once he finished teasing Suou he began to strip.