Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

This rp is a slice of life drama between two boys whom go through conflict in their every day life as well as their love between one another.

0d74123b42fb4df8aa5c299bead61119.jpg

Name: Suou Nasumaki

Position: Seme

Dislikes: Annoying girls, anger, summer

Bio: Suou is a rich boy who lives with his parents on the edge of the city in a mansion. He never sees his parents so he almost always stays there alone. He practically raised himself other than the nanny he had when he was little. He is the most popular kid in school but plays tough. Girls fawn over him but he is gay and would rather them stop than to indulge them. He used to live in England and while he was there he was very popular and slept with many men and women however he wanted to make a new life for himself in Japan. He however didnt sleep with them in his own will, his parents often had people pay to use him and he didnt know anything else because he was so young when it first happened but when he turned 15 he knew what his parents were doing. He hopes for a real relationship here in Japan and hopes for a better life.

Suou groaned and pushed open the doors to his high school, he had started going here last year and since he first stepped into the school he was popular and everyone stuck to him like glue. He sighed and he waved to some of the girls that said hi to him and he rolled his eyes as they giggled after he had passed. He walked to his locker and opened it with ease and slipped his bag in sighing softly and nodding to someone else who had said something to him. He pulled out his calculus book and tucked it under his arm as well as a notebook and closed his locker. He headed off to class and got there about ten minutes early, he sat down in the desk and opened his notebook his pencil moving across the paper as he began to draw to pass the time till the class started.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Name: Koto Yoshizawa

Position: Uke

Interests/hobbies: angsty romantic novels, music memorabilia, cosplay, watching anime, reading manga, loves summer and the beach etc.

Bio: Koto lives in a single parent home with his dad. He's half Japenese/Black. His mother who was black died after child birth. He's a bit of an introvert due to being teased about being a haifu but he has a few close and loyal friends. Koto is gay, figured it out early and came out before he started high school. His dad accepts it and supports his son. The Yoshizawa household is not a rich one but they aren't dirt poor either. His dad works alot so he is often left alone during the week and on weekends they catch up. Koto has a dark side no one knows about where he likes to be completely dominated.

Koto hopped up when he heard his dad banging on the door and mumbling something about him being late. He mumbles oh shit to himself grabs his towel and runs to the bathroom. He eats breakfast quickly and tells his dad later. When he walks to the door he snatches up the red messenger back and runs all the way to school. When he arrives to his first class he pants trying to catch his breathe and he sits down talking to Riu his best friend. He scans the room and sees someone new and gasps. (tell me if its ok)

(Yes good for first post)

Suou yawned softly pushing away the hair in his face. He pushed away his note book seeing the teacher walk in. He didn't have many friends yet do to the fact everyone knew one another for years and he didn't know everyone. He stretched and sighed softly looking out the window as the teacher started calling role. He stood at his name and sat back down his hand holding up his head as he drew his attention around the room. He spotted a male and laughed softly seeing he was looking at him, he winked at the kid and smiled looking away up at the teacher as she started to talk about calculus.

Koto blushed and cleared his throat as Riu watched the interaction and shook his head chuckling. Koto grinned, "what"? Riu just chuckled . "Nothing man nothing. Look, just be careful. Don't jump into anything too serious. Don't forget the situation you were in". Riu gives him a stern look. Koto deflates a bit and sighs " I-I know Riu you're right. I'll behave."

The class continued for the next 45 mins and the bell finally rings. When Koto stands he sneaks a look at the new student then gathers his things going to English class.

Suou looked back over at the kid who had looked at him seeing he was told not to look at him and he glared lightly before looking back up at the teacher. For the next 45 minutes he sat in complete bordom. When he was in England he was taught all this stuff. He didn't need to learn it again. He stood at the bell and was instantly swarmed with girls and he sighed softly pushing past them grabbing his books and headed to his next class.

He stopped by his locker and put up his calculus book and he grabbed his English book and sighed shutting it hearing girls fawning over him. He walked into his English class and smiled to himself seeing the kid from his first hour. Surprisingly his friend wasn't with him. He looked at the teacher and asked where he wanted him to sit and he smiled when he was told to sit behind the kid from first hour. He walked there and sat down behind him leaning back in his chair watching the kids file into the classroom. He was watching for the others friend because it seemed he didn't like him already and he hadn't even talked to the younger male. To his surprise he saw another guy from across the room that was looking at him and he smiled friendly. He not only was popular with the girls but he was popular with the males as well.

Koto sat in the class watching everyone file in. He spoke to some who said good morning and waved to Kyoko Riu's girlfriend. After he waved he looked back at the door to see that guy from his first class walk in. He gripped his desk tight and inhaled sharply as he sat behind him. He tried to catch a glimpse of him from the side and let his breath go. Inwardly he was screaming "remember what Riu said" he repeated it like a mantra In his head that he didn't hear the bell ring. He completely spaced out already having day dreams about being ass up on his bed with Suou. Then like a cold bucket of water being doused on him the image of Riu popped in his head. He inwardly groaned laying his head on the desk to be bored out of his mind for the next hour.

Suou tilted his head and chuckled softly at the male infront of him and he watched as the others friend looked in and then left after waving to a girl. He tapped the boy infront of him on the shoulder, he leaned close so only the other could hear. "Instead of staring at me, why don't you say hi and ask for my name. I'm Suou, it's nice to meet you." He said the last part louder so he could lean back into his seat and held out his hand to shake the others. "I noticed we had two classes together and I thought it would be nice to actually talk to someone for once in one of my classes." His voice was warm and inviting however he had been cold to all the girls before the make before him. He really didn't know what he was doing but by the way he was looking at him the kid seemed to like what he saw. So he may be into men like Suou was and he wouldn't mind getting to know someone for once.

Koto wanted to scream as he reached out and shook his hand. "H-hi I'm Koto. Nice to meet you Suou". Koto took a deep breath. "S-so where are you from"? In his head he felt like running. He couldn't believe he was talking to the new hot guy. Riu will curse him for this for sure.

Suou smiled softly, "I was born in England. My mom is Japanese and my dad is English hence the blonde." He winked and sighed, "assuming you've been here all your life?" He asked tilting his head. He noticed he was in the same year as him meaning they were in the same grade also meaning the kid was his age if not a year younger. He sat back and sighed as the teacher walked in and shushed them all. He smiled a moment writing down his number on a piece of paper and handed it to Koto. "Just in case you wanna meet up later or something." He smiled and turned his attention back up to the teacher who had started talking about Greek literature and the myths that came out of them. Usually authors such as Homer and Apollo talking about their scientific novels and the plays they wrote for simple mythological stories.

Koto checked to make sure the teacher was not looking and reached for the piece of paper making sure his fingers brushed against the other's. He smiled and nodded turning back around to face his desk and started to take notes.

He tried to pay attention in class but he was to excited. He would have to bug kyoko for the notes after class. He started packing his things when he noticed there was a minute of class time left. Once the bell rang he went over to kyoko asking to borrow her notes. She nodded and handed it to him and looked at him. "So who is that"? Koto sighed. " the new kid why"? She smiled ,"you know he's worried about you. No offense but you seem to go for jerks. From his looks he fits the bill". Koto sighed "look I get it ok. I don't mean to worry you guys but what's wrong with getting to know someone"? Kyoko shrugged "nothing just don't do it naked. Look Ko we don't want you to end up in the hospital again because some ass decided to make you his punching bag. Just be careful". Kyoko hugged and went off to lunch. Koto sighed again closing his eyes. Were they right? He walked to his locker changing his books for his last classes and headed off to PE.

During the rest of class he kept himself silent though his legs were bouncing. Again he had already learned all these things so he honestly wasn't paying attention at all. He smiled as the bell rang and he stood stretching a moment before he sighed picking up his books and sighing his smile instantly leaving his face as the boy that had been staring at him all hour walked over and he nodded to him. There was a huge blush on his cheeks and he waved to Suou and he waved back, "Hey.." He said lightly and the other male just blushed darker and said hi back. "Uh...I gotta go..." He said do to the fact the younger make was blocking his way to leave the row to get to the door.

"I...I-I like you a lot Suou-" he didn't get to finish because Suou spoke up. "IM sorry but I'm not really wanting to be with anyone right now..I just moved and everything so I appreciate your feelings but I just.." He said and nodded looking over at Koto and he blushed lightly. "I've got my eyes on someone, however right now is not the time to date for me. So thank you...maybe another time." He winked at the younger male and hugged him because he had started to cry. "Hey hey don't get upset...how about we eat lunch together? Yea? So smile...life is too short to cry." He said and smiled to him before scooting past him and motioning for him to follow. He was a really nice person and he hated seeing people cry let alone being the problem.

Koto made it through the rest of his day without seeing Suou. Part of him was relieved but sad at the same he nervous. He knew he had to listen to Riu and Kyoto. He did attract some stinkers but the last one left him in a coma for 2 weeks. He was beaten nearly unrecognizable. His father always had his doubts about Hioshi and brought it up every time but he ignored his dad's warnings figuring he was being over protective. When he came to he sobbed and apologized to his dad. His dad jus held him rockinf him while Riu and Kyota wept. Kyota had to stop Riu from going after him. It wasnt easy getting over that. He just recently started trusting others. He can understand why they are being the way they are but he has to be able to see it too.

Suou sighed softly, finally school was over. He had done as he had promised and eaten lunch with the kid that had asked him out. His name was Hinata and he was a nice boy but silent some and didnt have a lot of friends. Suou told him he could sit with him if he felt like it or if he was lonely. He wouldn't mind the company at all, he was alone usually anyway. He stretched throwing his things in his locker and smiled happily happy that the day was finally over.

Leaving the school he noticed Koto and he jogged up next to him and smiled, "Hey! Seems we only have two classes together. But I wanted to catch up with you and ask if you wanted to eat lunch with me tomorrow?" he asked walking at Koto's pace and he smiled softly. "I mean...you don't have to just I thought we could get to know each other some more." he smiled a cute little grin walking backwards as he talked to him waiting for an answer from him. He really didnt mind being rejected because he didnt know Suou all that well but he was wondering if his friends would allow for the time if they came to lunch with them and were there the entire time he was with Koto. He didnt know what had happened to Koto but he didnt want to put him in any situation that mad him remember it at all.

Koto was walking headed for home when the person that invaded his thoughts was talking to him. It took a second to realize and he inwardly gasped. He remember hearing lunch. He smiled and slowed his walking. Of course Id like to have lunch with you. Um are you sure you want to eat with me though? The only ones that eat with me are kyoko and riu. You seem like you could be popular here. I wouldn't want to ruin that for you. People are nice and talk but they don't want to be seen with the haifu. Most of them only talk to me because I nearly died. Is that a burden you want to shoulder"?

Suou stopped smiling and he chuckled softly, "I may be popular but girls do not suite my fancy. And neither does the guy that's completely drooling every time I talk to him. You're nice and funny and I wanted to get to know you. If I wasn't willing to shoulder it Koto I wouldn't have even approached you." He said softly before he walked next to Koto. "Annndddd I like you. I'm gay so not a lot of people talk to me!" He said laughing softly and stretching his hands over his head. "They are worried I will flirt with them or something. So Ive learned not to talk to people to keep myself safe." He blushed lightly. "Where do you live? I'll walk you if you want, I have a car pick me up wherever I am." He chuckled softly looking over at Koto. He really was interested in him, and he wanted to meet all of his friends, they seemed like nice people and he needed some nice people in his life right now. a thought came to him, though he wouldn't ask till they had the chance and they were closer that way Koto could talk to him without worry of hate and or opinion.

Koto watched him contemplating his question about walking him home. He really wanted Suou to. So he ignored his nervousness and said "yes. I'd like it if you walked me home. I live about ten minutes from here". Not that he needed the company but he liked Suou as well. He's the first guy the dared to talk to after the incident. He understood everyone's concern but he couldn't ignore having a relationship due to fear. Not every guy was going to be like Hioshi. Well he hoped. Suou definitely seems nice and very easy one the eyes as well. He'd just have to put up with the bitching his dad, riu, and kyoko would do. He just hopes it turns out well as he's still afraid of putting all his trust into someone new.

Suou tilted his head and smiled softly, "Don't act like I'm gonna bite you koto. I'm not a bad person promise...tho may I ask...what happened? Why you almost died?" he asked slowly walking next to the other male keeping pace with him to talk to him here and there. He looked up at the sky wishing this would go well hoping and praying that this boy would be a godsend. He smiled softly, "And don't worry you can trust me...I may be popular but i'm not an asshole." he chuckled softly.

Koto nodded. "I-i'll try but I can't promise yet. But oh...um". Koto wrapped his arms around himself feeling a shiver over take him. " i-i was with someone for 6 months and things were good b-but he started hitting me. For months i didn't say anything. He'd apologize but he'd just do it again. I lied to my dad and friends so much about the bruises." He sighed as he felt a tear trickle down his face. He hopped he didn't see so he brushed it away quickly. "T-then one day he came over and he was drunk. I don't remember alot but I was unconscious for 2 weeks. Apparently my dad walked in on him beating me a-after he raped me." The tears were flowing free now. He didn't pretend to hide them .God he hoped he didn't scare him off. He stopped walking and sat on the curb of the sidewalk burying his face in his hands as he cried. The few memories he had always did this to him. He never told anyone but he still cries at night thinking about it. Wondering if he deserved it. When his depression gets bad he sometimes hurts himself but of course that's a secret as well.

Instatnly Suou could feel the change in Koto. He stopped walking and watched as the boy who had smiled and blushed at him all day fell apart before his eyes. He walked him to the curb listening silently and he sat down next to him his arm going around his back and pulling him against his chest without really knowing he was doing it. His thumb ran across his back soothingly and he shushed the other male, "I didnt think it was like that..I'm sorry I made you say something.." he said softly before he sighed and pulled the boy away so he could see his face. He wiped the younger males eyes and he smiled softly almost gently to the other male and his hard, cold, jerkish shell broke and his true self showed a little. "Koto...you don't have to say anything more alright? I'll call the car, and Ill have them drive us the rest of the way." he pulled out his phone and texted his driver and up came a black car with a cute little old man in the front seat.

Suou nodded to him and he picked up Koto opening the door easily and sliding him in the seat. He opened his arms, "Come here...I hate seeing you cry...hell I hate seeing anyone cry. I'll have him take you to your house, I assumed you didnt want to walk around crying." he said softly and had Koto write down his address and he handed it to Gio whom was his driver. He looked back at Koto and didnt ask him to say anything as he pushed up the divider between them and Gio. "I haven't had a good life myself...but I swear to you that if that asshole comes around you again I'll beat his ass for you." he chuckled softly and winked at the younger male trying to make him laugh.

When Suou called him over he moved closer and buried his face into his chest. "T-thank you. You didn't have to do this. But I am thankful." He sat there inhaling the sweet sent of Suou and calmed and eventually fell asleep. When he woke up he hopped up and looked around noticing he was home."S-sorry i fell asleep on you. Um today might not be a good day for you to come in. If my dad's in and sees me upset his mood won't be good. Um I'll text you with my number later. Thanks again Suou". Koto leaned over and kissed his cheek. He blushed and got out the car going into the house.

Suou didn't say anything to the thanks that was given he simply held the younger male in his arms rocking him slightly till he heard him stop crying. After some time soft, even breathing came from Koto and he smiled softly caressing his cheek lightly before turning the divider down between him and Gio. "Gio are we almost there, he is exhausted." He said softly looking down at the boy again. Gio nodded and at that he pulled into a driveway to a home. Suou didn't move to wake Koto nor did Gio love to make a noise.

Suou waited until Koto woke up on his own and he smiled softly to him, "it's alright we haven't been here long. As for coming in I don't mind, maybe another time." He leaned forward after he received the kiss on his cheek and he kissed his head. "You go lay down and rest, cryinf make you tired and ill be waiting for a text." He smiled softly and waved as Koto left the car. He waited till he made it in the house before he told Gio to go ahead and drive home. On his way home he couldn't stop smiling like an idiot over Koto.

Koto stood outside of the door for a couple of minutes in order to calm down. He wiped his face just in case his dad was in. If his dad noticed him being upset he would have to come clean about being upset when he's been telling his dad he was fine. Of course he didn't believe it. Some nights he could hear his son weep and it absolutely broke his heart that he couldn't help him. Its just something that time will heal. So the nights his music was a little too low and he heard. He would ignore it because it would destroy the boy if he knew. Koto finally calmed down enough to step in the house and called for his dad. When he got no answer he sighed and headed upstairs. He threw his bag down and changed out of his uniform. After he was finished he laid down on the bed gripping his phone. He reached over to his pants and pulled out the piece of paper with Suou's number and texted him.

Suou sighed softly snd leaned his head back on the seat. "Gio I think I like that boy.." He said softly to his driver and Gio laughed. "Yes son, I could tell. All I ask is that you give it time, you're not fully healed mentally to be touched my someone. Let alone come clean about if all to him." Gio said softly to Suou looking back at him. Gio ever since he could remember always acted like his father. That is why his parents kept Gio out of the loop about selling their son for money because Gio was his father figure.

The decision to move was not Suous parents but Gios. Suou laughed softly and sat up as his home came into view after twenty minutes of driving. "I know I know...trust me I do...I dunno tho he seems different. he...he has a lot of baggage on his own Gio he may accept me.." He said softly rubbig his arms which were scared and mangled. He usually never wore short sleeves for this reason, sadly his parents knew he was depressed and hated his existence while he was in England but they never said anything. They pretended not to see the new scars or see him up in his room all the time. He felt his butt vibrate and he laughed softly taking out of his pocket seeing an unknown number but knew it was Koto. He put the number in his phone and texted him back, "are you alright?" He texted him back honestly worried about him.

Laying there with his eyes closed Koto was hugging his pillow, until his text alert went off. He looked up and whined as he sat up to read the text. He smiled as he read it and wrote back. "I'm fine thanks for asking. But I'lI be ok. What about you? Are you home yet? "

Suou sighed softly as they finally were home and he got out of the car waving to Gio as he said he was going to go park. He walked slowly up to his room throwing his school bag down on his floor before falling into his bed sighing softly. He felt his phone go off and he unlocked it smiling softly. He typed back, "yea I'm fine, and I just got home. Thanks for asking!" He sent it and then he thought and texted him again, "was your dad angry?" He sent it and let his phone fall next to him on the bed and he sighed closing his eyes.