Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Grabbing the phone when it went off. He swiped and wrote back. "No he isn't in. Sometimes he comes home early but I guess he stopped at the bar. Which is good. I love my dad but he's gotta lighten up a bit". He reread his text checking for errors and then sent it. He flipped on his back staring at the ceiling a small smile on his lips as he thought about Suou and just like all things Riu calls. He sighs and answers. " hey". Riu sighs "what's up didn't see you after school?" Koto rolled his eyes "oh yeah sorry man. I was busy". Riu grits his teeth" with that guy right"? Yes Koto screamed. "Its not like we were fucking. He walked and talked and I got a ride home that was it. Why are you so down on him already. Weren't you the one who told me I have to trust again"? Riu sighs " alright I'm sorry. You're right. May be introduce us?" Koto smiled. "Yeah I can do that. Let's talk tomorrow. I'm kinda tired". After a couple of minutes Koto hangs up and checks his phone to see if he had a reply.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Suou sat up and tapped his foot a moment before he rolled out of bed and texted Koto seeing he had a message. He read it and laughed softly to himself. "Yea, hey hun I'm going to take a shower. I'll text you when I get out or later. You were exhausted and fell asleep right on me in the car so maybe get some rest." he sent it and sat his phone down. He went to the bath and turned the water on letting it warm up. He would gladly text him during his bath but he didnt find that appropriate at all. He leaned over feeling the water and smiled lightly as it was warm, he pulled his shirt up over his head and let it fall to the ground and did the same with his pants stepping out of them easily. He sank down into the water the phone next to his head as he slowly started to relax.

Koto smiled when he read the text. When did they reach the hun stage but he wasn't complaining. He wanted to text him back but he left it for now. He didn't want to come off desperate. So he got up and gathered his things to hop in the shower. By then his dad was home. He went into the living room and said hello to his dad and took his shower and went to bed for the night.

About an hour after he was completely ready for bed in a pair of sweats and no shirt and he slid into his sheets sighing softly. He picked up his phone and texted Koto, "I'm assuming you're in bed. Sleep well! I hope tomorrow we will be able to talk some more." he sent it and hoped he wasn't asleep so he could have a text back and stay up with him. Maybe even call and talk instead of text. He would like that very much.

Koto hopped up grabbing the phone off of his stomach. He hoped he would text and he did. Now he's happy. He swiped the phone and wrote back immediately. I"m up, wanna talk?.

He felt his phone go off and he smiled softly, "Yea, I'll call you." he said and he had the phone up to his ear dialing Koto before he knew it. He waited till he picked up and smiled lightly, "Hello!" he spoke as loud as he wanted. There was no way his parents would be able to hear him from their other separate rooms if they were even home tonight. He didnt concern him selves with them now that he knew what they had done and how they had done it. he sighed lightly and blushed as it was probably heard through the phone.

Koto answered the phone after 3 rings. He didn't want seem eagar even though he was. "Hey Suou. How is your evening going"? Koto spoke in to the phone as a blush erupted across is face. He can safely say he's never fell for someone this quickly. Not after a few sly glances and a conversation. If he was able to express how he felt. He would say he was already head over heels in like with the boy. But playing it cool is important right now.

Suou smiled softly and sighed closing his eyes, "Im doing alright. How about you? Did you have a good day?" He asked his hands running through his hair as he listened to the other speak. He could practically feel Koto's voice was right against his ear which made him blush and he ran a hand over his face almost like me was wiping off the feeling. He spoke up lightly, "I hope tomorrow I can see you." He said softly before hiding again as if he could feel him looking at him.

Koto grinned hearing the smile. "I want to see you too but Im ok. I laid down for a bit. Nothing too crazy. I talked to my dad for a bit". Koto cleared his throat. "So Suou I know nothing about you. tell me something since you know something so tragic about me. What's your favorite music or food".

Suou instantly stopped smiling and sighed, "Yea sorry I don't talk about myself that often." He said lightly hearing the question and he smiled, "oh I really enjoy anything spicy. Long as it's hot I'll eat it Ya know?" He said softly smilin lightly at the wording of it. He then thought a moment. "I haven't had the happiest life either Koto. So if it will make you feel better I'll tell you my story if you want." He said softly into the phone almost reluctantly. He was easier to talk about it do to the fact he wasn't in love with any of the men he slept with nor the women but he was still rocked by it.

Koto was shocked hearing that. Suou seemed so nice and cheery. He cleared his throat. "U-um what happened? What is spoken is between us ok"?

Suou heard the change in the others voice and he sighed, "well my parents work a lot, with a lot of very important people." He said softly sighing. "Often times to get them to sign off on a big paper or go to a big meeting or just to keep them happy...they would sell me..." He said softly almost unable to let the other male hear. "They would sell me to keep them happy, and they would take me for a night and rape me countless times over and over again..." He said blinking away tears. "My parents pretended not to hear. Nor see the bruises or scares from the countless men and women that would come and buy me to sleep with me. I was 10..." He said softly saying softly.

Koto didn't know what to say. He had tears in his eyes and sniffled. "S-suou? I-i didnt know. You're parents did that to you? I'm so sorry Suou. I wish I could hug you now". Koto covered his mouth. " s-sorry I didn't mean to say something embarrassing. Forgive me. Can I be honest? I had a feeling you understood what I went through on some level. I can't explain why but I did. Is that weird"?

Suou laughed softly at the others apologies, "it's alright you know..not your fault. There is no need to apologize." He said softly into the phone. "I sure hope you aren't cryif cause of me right now. that's not okay." He said and laughed again. "No it's not weird, comsidering I know what it's like to be beaten again and again. Let alone infliction of my own harm to myself." He let out a long sigh. "And yes my parents did that to me. That's why Gio, my driver that picked us up is like my father figure to me. He is my dad I would like to say. I was raised by him and he took care of my wounds when I needed it." He said knowing that Koto was probably sad. "As for the hug, how about tomorrow? You've already kissed my cheek the hug is nothing to that don't you think?" He teased.

Koto chuckled while he sniffled. "I know but I think you are very kind hearted Suou. I mean you let cry and sleep all over you. Not many people would do that. I like you a lot Suou. I can't help it. I mean I know we don't know each other well but... I-i want to know you.

Suou's voice caught in his throat and he blushed darkly, "Oh...Well I like you too. And I let you cry on me and sleep because you needed it." he said lightly into the phone. "And of course I kind of like you too." he laughed softly. He was blushing lightly and he sighed softly, "Don't you want to get some sleep? You were tired earlier aren't you still sleepy?" he asked turning over onto his side sighing softly getting comfortable.

Koto sighed. "I am but I like talking to you. I'm sorry if you are busy. Its not a problem. I can let you go Suou. I guess I'll see you in class tomorrow, bye". Koto hung up quickly feeling awkward. He thought their talk was going good but obviously he wanted to get off the phone with him. Koto sighed closing his eyes feeling the weariness take hold of him.

Suou didn't get a word in before the phone went silent and he sighed. He texted Koto, "im laying in bed doing nothing. So I'm not busy, I was enjoying our talk very much. Sorry to have said something to upset you." He sent it and rolled over and sighed hisneyes closing as he got comfortable the rest of the way. He sank down into the sheets his body shifting slightly here and there as he started to fall asleep.

Koto read the text and sighed. He didn't know how to respond so he just turned over and went to sleep. At some point his dad came in and made sure he was covered up since it was chilly in the house tonight. He sighed and smiled heading to his own room.

The next day Koto woke up to his phone vibrating. He picked it up. "Y-yeah". Riu laughed "come on wake up remember breakfast?" Kito hopped up. "Shit yeah 15 mins sorry". Koto hung up and grabbed his towel running in the shower. He finished up and ran back to his room to get dressed grabbing his bag. He knew his dad was out to work already so he locked up and ran to school. When he got there he was panting but waved to Riu and Kyoko. He smiled "hey.. sorry. I was tired". Kyoko grinned "its fine Koto. So the new guy huh"? Koto sighed and looked at Riu. "Do you have to tell her everything"? Kyoko scoffed. "Um yeah". Koto laughed and ordered his food".

Suou easily fell asleep and he dreamed of nothing of interest to anyone really. The next morning he woke up his muscles hurting and he stretched. "mm.." he sighed lightly and looked at the time seeing he was an hour early and he smiled softly. He stood and grabbed his towel going to the shower and turning on the water. He slowly, taking time washed his blonde hair and his body. When he was finished he turned the water off and towel dried his body before wrapping the towel around his waist. He put the other one on his head before running it along his hair drying it as well. He walked to his closet taking out his outfit for the day and put it on.

He then went to his phone and picked it up and texted Koto, "Good morning. I hope you slept well." he sent it and slipped the phone into his back pocket and slipping on his shoes. He then texted Gio telling him he was ready to go to school, he trot down his stairs grabbing his school bag on the way and met up with Gio at the door smiling as he said a good morning to him.

While eating his phone vibrated. He grabbed it out of his back pocket and unlocked it reading the text. He smiled to himself reading it and shot back a quick good morning. Riu ans Kyoko watched as the smile spread across his face and looked at each other. Rui cleared his throat. "So who's that?" Koto rolled his eyes. "Its Suou. Why?" Riu smiled. "No reason haven't seen you smile like that in awhile. Why don't you tell him to come"? Koto stared. "Are you gonna be nice"? Riu nodded. Still holding the phone he texts Suou. "Hey if you're up to it. Wanna have breakfast with me and my friends in the cafeteria"?

He was sitting in the car soon after and on his way to school, within twenty minutes he was pulling into the parking lot and he felt his phone go off twice in a row and he unlocked it and smiled lightly, he texted back. "Am I welcomed..?" he sent it and then texted again, "I don't want to be a bother." he sent it and leaned up to Gio hugging him. "Gio you know I can drive myself...why you drive me is something I don't know." he laughed softly and got out of the car waving back at him before pulling his bag up onto his shoulder. He sighed lightly and walked to his locker setting his bag in. They had about thirty minutes before school even started, he started walking to the cafeteria knowing it would take him probably just as long as it will for Koto to text him back.

Koto heard the phone go off and grabbed it texting back. "Of course. Your were invited by Riu :). Don't take too long. I wanna see you before class and I owe you a hug".

Suou felt his phone go off and he blushed lightly before he sighed pushing the doors open to the cafeteria. He looked around a moment his hands going into his pockets as he scanned the room. The only groups there was a group of girls and then Koto and his friends. He walked over and smiled waving to everyone, "Hello, My name is Suou. Its nice to meet you all." he bowed lightly however didnt boy his head. He smirked over at Koto sitting down next to him, "Thank you for inviting me, I don't have anyone to really hang out with do to being new." he rubbed the back of his head laughing nervously.