Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Koto felt bad about leaving early. So he moved closer to Suou and hugged him. "Im sorry baby. Thank you for the picnic. I enjoyed it. I'm sorry my mood is so shitty". He held Suou a bit longer. "Home schooled? Is that what you wanted to talk about I-I don't want you to get home schooled. I don't want to be there without you." Koto hugged him tighter. "Please i want to be able to see you everyday. Please."

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Suou started to drive slowly back to his house and he listened intently to Koto as he spoke, "Yes, I wanted to talk to you about it. I'm not getting the education I need in the school I'm in now...but I'll stay if you want me to." he said gently and sighed pulling up into his driveway. "...I know you dont want me to be homeschooled...but I can't really stay where I am now...so I was thinking maybe you would want to be homeschooled with me too..?" he asked blushing lightly as he asked him lightly unlocking the door so they could get out if need be. He stopped the car and turned the engine off and turned to Koto. "I would like you to come to my home...on a daily basis..and be homeschooled with me...I can't stay in your school because I know everything. But if you cant be homeschooled with me I'll change my schedule to match yours and go through the motions of school for you.." he said gently looking over Koto's face.

Koto listened and stepped out if the car. He thought about what Suou said. Being homeschooled with Suou? He liked that idea. But if he brought it up he'd have to twll his dad everything. But its something he's willing to do if he wanta his way. Riu and Kyoko might be upset but they d have to deal. Him not being there might do them some good too. They wouldn't have to fight with so many people. He grabbed Suou's hand. "Ok. I'll talk to dad. But i may need you with me. I will have to yell him everything that he doesn't know".

Suou watched Koto think it over in his head as he walked him up to the house opening the door to his home for him. He started walking up to his room and he heard what he had said and he smiled, "I'll come with you if you want me to. I'll try and support you as much as I can." he said gently and pecked his lips opening his room door for him motioning for him to walk in. He walked in after and he sighed setting his bag down and taking his shoes off and plopping down on the bed sighing. "I hope it will be okay.." he said gently.

Koto did the same and laid next to him curling up to him. "Me too. I'm just tired of it all. School, bullies. Its not like i had a choice on being born as a waifu". He sighed

"Im sorry still venting. Let's just cuddle". Koto blushed "we can meas around if you like".

Suou laughed gently and shook his head, "No you didn't choose it...you shouldn't let the bullies bother you. If you wish to stay in school and with your friends I can change my schedule and accumpany you during your day." he said gently kissing the boys head letting him know he was there throughout it all.

Koto closed his eyes leaning into the kiss. Savoring the feeling of being loved. He shook his head no. "No I've had enough. I-i just hope my dad won't be to upset with me". He wrapped his arms around Suou burying his face in his neck and started kissing it gently.

Suou sighed softly and leaned his head back into the pillows his arms hugging Koto. "I hope he wont be mad either...I'll be with you when you ask him...we have to meet eventually." he said gently running a hand through his blonde locks. "Ugh...my parents come home a week from now...I dont know what that will be like but they will probably only say two words to me while they are here." he said sighing gently. "I avoid them like the plague.." he said his fingers absently running over the boys back and shoulders.

Mumbling against his neck. "Well i can understand why you do. I mean how dare they put you through that. I dont if i can be respectful to them. Knowing what they forced you to do." Koto sighed and buried his face again and began feasting on Suou's neck again. He bit down lighty leaving a mark and kissed it.

Suou sighed softly and he chuckled, "They beat me...for telling someone about it they would torture me in the basement every night to make sure I stayed quiet...I hate them with every fiber of my being.." he said softly and winced feeling the bite on his neck and he laughed softly. "hey hey what are you doing??" he asked playfully kissing his head softly his hands running over the boys back.

Koto chuckled. "What do you think im doing? Im trying to have my way with you". He continued to kiss him and ran his hand across his stomach lightly. He mumbled against his skin. "I won't do anything you don't wanna do. But I'd like to touch you and you touch me".

Suou blushed darkly and he chuckled, "Oh?...then I guess do what you like?" he asked chuckling softly as he moved his hand up the others back kissing his head gently. "I dont mind...long as you know you dont force me to do something...I may flip out on you then.." he said gently chuckling at himself. He sighed gently as he was touched closing his eyes as he happily enjoyed the feeling of the younger males hands.

Koto kissed him. "I wont hurt you baby. I love you so . much". Koto continued to caress him lifting his shirt off. "We don't need to go to far but... I want to feel your skin on mine".

Suou shifted and moved so the boy could remove his shirt, he leaned into him and kissed his jaw gently. "Its fine...Koto...I want to feel you too, you dont have to explain it to me." he said softly caressing the boys neck with his lips drinking in the scent that was Koto. He didn't know if he was ready to go all the way or if he could, mentally he felt he would start to freak out on Koto the more he touched him, but physically his body was all ready to be taken and used to take Koto. He stopped a moment, "...Koto...I want you to touch me.." he said softly into the boys ear looking up at him.

Koto moaned and crashed their lips together as hepulled Suou on top of him. He rean his hands all over his chest. Caressing the skin and tweaking his nipples. He pulled back from the kiss and sat up on his elbows taking his nipple into his mouth. He sucked it gently as he worked his hands into Suou's pants and grips his cock as he pumps it. Around the nipple he mumbles "pants off please".

Suou squealed loudly as he was pulled ontop of Koto and he chuckled kissing the smaller boy back. He moaned into his lips feeling his shirt being removed and Koto's hands running up his body. He shivered and nipped his lovers lip before pulling back and moaning louder. "O-oh my god..." soft pants started to leave his lips and he moved his hips eagerly into Koto's hands before nodding and standing on the bed shifting and wiggling out of his pants in a sexy dance. He smiled softly and slipped off his underwear too before straddling the beautiful boy under him. "Touch me please." he said breathlessly kissing his lovers lips once more now that he was back on his lap.

Suou moaned and held him by his waist. He put his cock in his mouth and started teasing and sucking on him. He released kotos cock with a wet pop and laid him down on the bed. He pulled his clothes off as well and snuggled up to Suou. He kissed him softly as he caressed his skin gently. He really wanted Suou but he knew he was scared, as he was too but he really loved Suou already. He began to kiss his lips gently as he wrapped his hand around his cock and started to pump gently.

• 2 weeks later...

Suou shifted and moaned the gentle touches here and there easing his feelings as he moaned even louder, "K-koto..." he spoke against the boys lips and bit them softly. His hands tightened around his shoulders and he arched his back his hips working into the hand which pumped his erection. "K-koto I-I want y-you.." he said softly against his lips kissing him again and again his hands moving to the boys hair pulling him closer into a deeper kiss. "P-please.." he said softly between gasps of air and moans. He was on fire, everywhere Koto touched he felt a burn begin to spread and spread to every part of his being and he absolutely loved it. It was so different from all the other times he had felt someones hands on him that it made him happy, he wanted more of it.

• 3 weeks later...

(Hey just wanted to apologize for not rping. My depression hit pretty bad. I'm better but not 100% yet.)

Koto gasped against his lips and pulled back as he continued to stroke him. In a low whisper he said. "A-are you sure? I-i want you too but if you're not ready I understand. I don't want to hurt baby. I love you but if that's what you want. I will give it to you".

((Its alright hun you take your time. Ive had some family stuff going on as well and my own sickness so You are perfectly fine.))

Suou laughed softly against Koto's lips and he blinked at him, "You wont hurt me long as you are gentle..and if I tell you to stop you do so." he said gently his lips brushing against the others lips. "But we can wait...till you know...later?" he said softly looking up at him kissing the boys cheek letting him know it was alright that they could do it if he wanted to.

Koto nodded enjoying the tender embrace. He knew he didn't have a lot of time to decide knowing he had to be home in a couple of hours. So he took a deep breath and whispered "i- I want to. I need you. I won't hurt you and yes I'll stop if you tell me". With that koto leaned in and kissed him softly as he wrapped his arms around his waist.

• 1 month later...

Suou blushed and he nodded wrapping his arms around koto's neck kissing him back his body being fully released to him. "J-just be gentle...its been a long while.." he said softly shivering under the others touch kissing him again his fingers moving into Koto's hair pulling lightly. He had missed the feeling of someone losing themselves in him, but it wasn't something he really needed, he just wanted it.

Koto moaned as he continued to kiss Suou. He took his hands and slowly carassed every inch of his skin. He pulled back slowly watching him as he started to unbutton his uniform shirt. Slowly he moved toward him and kissed and nipped at his neck leave a small mark. Once he was done teasing him. He pushed the shirt off his shoulders and kissed his collarbone. He hovered over Suou and leaned in to kiss him again. Koto was feeling nervous but excited as well. He really wanted Suou and didn't want to mess up. Once he took a deep breath he reached for Suou's pants opening them and pulling down. He stared for a sec and bit back a groan. He was beautiful and he couldn't wait any longer. Once he stripped Suou, he sat up

and pulled his clothes off and laid on top of Suou. "You OK"?

• 2 weeks later...

Suou waited patiently, he moved his face to the side and let his eyes flutter closed. He missed this, a beautiful bond with someone he had never felt. This was new, a tender love he welcomed with open arms. He kissed Koto back willingly and he let the shirt fall from his body. The chill air caused goosebumps on his skin and he shivered blushing darkly at how silly he must look. He could tell that Koto was struggling too, to barely do this was hard enough. He blushed darker as he felt the cold fingers touch his hips and guide his jeans off. "Yes, I'm okay..." he said gently and he kissed Koto's shoulder looking up at him.

"You know we don't have to go all the way today...this is more than what we have done..." he said softly blushing his fingers moving and touching Koto's chest softly with his fingertips. "I know you are struggling with this and I don't want to push it on you..." he said and smiled lightly. "Though I doubt you mind considering you're hard as a rock." he chuckled lowly under his breathe and nuzzled into Koto.

Koto blushed and gulped. "I can't help it. I really want you. And you can't talk either. You're pretty hard yourself". Koto bent to kiss him and pulled back staring into his eyes. "I .nervous but I don't want to stop. I need you. I want you. We both will be OK. I love you so much Suou. I'm barely keeping my set in check as it is. But I won't hurt you. So relax and enjoy". He leaned forward placing gently kisses all over his face and then his neck. Here he took his time sucking and kissing, marking him. He lightly caressed his chest playing with each of his nipples til they were hard. He continued messing with his nipples. This time with his tongue. He moaned as he sucked them to the hardest peak. Feeling Suou squirm was turning him on even more. He ventured down further licking him all over and finally put his cock in his mouth and slowly sucked him.