Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Suou finished cleaning off his hand and he slid his arms around Koto's neck blushing darkly. "H-how do you mean..? I'm sure I wont mind at all! Its you after all..." he said gently kissing down Koto's jaw moaning gently as he did so coming down from his release. He giggled and bit his ear gently, "Get to it tho its sticky..." he said whimpering lightly humphing kind of in frustration as his legs moved against the cum that now ran down between his legs.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Koto chuckled and slid down Suou's body. When he reached the edge of the bed he kneeled down and was face to face with the others cock. He lightly licked the tip cleaning the cum off and then he took him into his mouth and began sucking.

Suou whimpered softly and blushed dark watching the boys head move between his legs. He knew what was coming however when the tongue ran along his cock he blushed and winced gasping as his sensitive head throbbed in his mouth. "N-ngh you just made m-me cum you want to go again?" he asked panting his hands moving into Koto's hair tightening in it gently. He moaned louder and laid down on his back his back arching off the bed at the small touches. His cock was growing in size once again as the boy's mouth moved up and down it, suckling on the smooth sensitive skin.

Koto chuckled and continued to pleasure Suou. He didn't mind really as he enjoyed giving head as much as receiving it. Although that wasn't a often event that occured in his last relationship. But now nothing made him feel this great as pleasuring someone he cared about in such a short time. Koto pulled back slowly and nodded. "I don't mind. I like hearing you. Its very sexy. If you don't like it or want me to stop. You can just tell me".

Suou moaned and his body shook, the sensitive skin making him moan louder. "U-ugh...I-i dont want to go again heh I just came and I'm so sensitive..." he whimpered and gasped softly his body moving into the other boys mouth. "M-mm but now that youve started might as well finish it." he chuckled softly pulling his legs up some and parted them for the boy more allowing him more room to suck him off. "Are you sure youre okay with this..? W-with us..?" he asked a hand going into his blonde locks pushing them out of his face as he slowly panted.

Koto looked up as he deep throated the other and moaned. He looked him straight in the eyes and nodded his head yes. He pulled back from his cock and spoke. "Very ok". After he spoke he took the cock back into his mouth and started to work faster. He wanted to taste Suou and he couldn't wait any longer. He started bobbing his head up and down faster sucking him harder making all types of obscene noises but he didn't care. He wanted Suou to know he wanted all of him. Scars and all. He felt the other throb and moaned. He looked up at him and nodded his head letting him know it was ok. He wanted to feel it, to taste, to drink him in and he couldn't wait.

Suou moaned louder his body instantly reacting to feeling Koto's lips and and he groaned loud. He smiled softly down at the nodding boy and he smiled softly biting his lip as his moans grew louder and louder. His hips started to thrust up into his lips his body working against the mouth on his cock. He moaned louder and his body tensed, "I-i'm cumming Koto! M-move." he said eagerly his body shaking and he moaned louder his body arching off the bed as he came inside of Koto's mouth without his body being able to keep it in. He panted and shivered relaxing a little and he sighed panting still, "K-koto...y-youre amazing.." he said softly his voice cracking some.

Koto moaned when he felt the other moan and shiver. He shook his head no when he told him to move wanting to feel his essence on his tongue. To be able to taste him that's all he wanted. When he Suou finally started to cum he deep throated him once again and slackened his jaw. When he felt the tangy warmth hit his tongue he groaned as his eyes closed. He didn't know if Suou was shocked that he wanted to taste him but he did. And he never tasted anything better. It was warm and tangy snd embodied the very warmth of Suou. He loved it and as he swallowed him he smiled and pulled back wiping a trail from his mouth as he hummed satisfied". "No you are but thanks. Are you alright"?

Suou moaned and looked down at the boy blushing darkly, "Did you just swallow that..? I-i'm okay that felt amazing.." he said softly and pulled the boy up to him blushing darkly kissing his lips softly. The taste of himself was on the other boys lips and he blushed darkly, "Neh...I can taste me on your lips.." he said softly looking up at Koto his eyes looking into his own. "Why did you do that? Didn't it taste gross..?" he asked softly his fingers going through Koto's hair kissing his jaw lightly as he did so his lips moving even further down kising his neck softly letting his tongue run down it. "C-can I do you now?" he asked blushing darkly looking up at the boys small figure. "I want you to touch me more...but I dont think we can." he said gently sighing.

Koto chuckled and stiffened at the feel of his tongue on his neck. He moaned and gasped as he tried to gather his thoughts. "I-i wanted to. No other reason really. And no it wasn't gross. Hey... you don't have to. I wanted to pleasure you. I wasn't doing it to make you feel like you had to. I mean if you want I have no issue. Suou.. I won't do anything you don't want me to. You k ow that right"?

Suou blushed and he nodded lightly, "I trust you Koto..you have seen alot of me...all sides of me and I trust you with me." he said softly and he rolled ontop of the boy. "I want to pleasure you too..Why do you think I jerked you off? Let alone...why I want to sleep with you..? I want to make you feel good." he said softly and he kissed down the boys chest softly his lips moving down south as he spoke every word a kiss littered on the boys chest as he worked his way down his stomach, itching for the others member in his mouth.

Koto gasped at the light kisses as his eyes slid closed. No one ever treated him this gentle. It was making him nervous. In a way if he had to sum it up. He was treated as a whore to even though he was in a exclusive relationship. He gasped as he felt light brushes from his lips on his skin. He opened his eyes and looked down at Koto biting his lip. He wanted to ask but he was afraid he'd frighten him off. That's the last thing he wants to do but right now he really wants koto in him. Biting his lip was sort of a way to keep himself in check.

Suou moaned lightly as his hands moved pushing Koto's thighs apart as he moved his body between them. He himself was used to this, servicing others was what he had done for many many years when he was younger and he remembered how to pleasure both a man and a woman all the same. His tongue moved down into the crevice where his thigh met his hilt and he looked up at him his hands moving up his shaft. "You are very excited down here..already getting so hard for me again." he chuckled softly and his tongue moved up the shaft from the small area it was in and ended at the boys tip his tongue stopping a moment before he licked it again. His mouth then opened and he pulled the others erection into his mouth, slacking his jaw some to take in the hardened flesh as he started to lick the tip inside of his mouth. He began to move his head up and down, sucking and licking as he did so taking Koto in deeper and deeper as he did so.

Koto moaned very loadly with his mouth gapping. He moved his head from side to side almost losing it. "S-suou oh god". He ran his fingers through the others hair gripping it tightly. The feeling was almost too much. He never felt that good during any type of sex acts or sex period. God he needed Suou in him and he needed it now. "p-please f-fuck me. I-i can't wait please''. Realizing what he said he slapped his hand over his mouth. "f-forgive me please. I'm not trying to frighten you".

Suou moved his head and he let the other boy go panting lightly from the effort he had put into sucking Koto off. He blushed darkly and he looked down catching his breath. "Koto...we promised we wouldn't...didnt we?" he said between pants and he looked up at the boy. "I have not done that in so long...heh I forgot how tiring it is..." he kissed up Koto's stomach and smiled gently. "Neh I dont know how good I'm going to be...sex has been a thing I was scared of till now." he said gently and he sighed softly kissing Koto. "I love you..and I want to fuck you. But I promised I wouldn't, not until we were together for longer." he said gently and sighed.

Koto nodded. He knew he was right but it hurt a little. He was willing to give himself to Suou. He didn't mind really. If Suou didn't want him to touch he wouldn't have just to make him feel comfortable. Deep down he hoped Suou would jump at the chance. He really wanted him to but part of him knew he wouldn't and he felt a little disappointed. He closed his eyes and inwardly sighed trying to will away the tears that were trying to form. As he laid there waiting to see if Suou would continue, he felt unwanted. He tried not to feel hurt but he couldn't stop the dreadful feeling. He instantly sat up, sitting on the edge of the bed and smiled a fake smile at Suou. "Sorry, i need to go to the bathroom. I-I'll be back". He stood up and and fixed his clothes and headed to the bathroom quickly before the tears slipped down his cheek. He locked the door and slid down to form a ball on the floor as he cried quietly. He doesn't know what else to do to get Suou to trust him. Its not like he'd be taking that step alone. They'd be doing it together. He figured that would ease some of his fears but it hasn't. He is at a stalemate because the more time he spends with Suou he wants him even more. Maybe it is him. Maybe they shouldn't be around each other. Maybe it would be easier on Suou.

Suou instantly felt the change in the boy under him and he stopped touching him. He watched lihgtly as he started to pull away. Standing up and walking to the bathroom he sat up and fixed his own clothing. "Koto, wait." he said and stood fallowing the younger boy. "Hey...wai-" he sighed softly and he touched the bathroom door which closed in his face. His palm flattened on it and he rested his forehead on it. "Koto..let me in. I'm sorry I didnt mean to hurt your feelings by refusing. I want you...I do Koto but I dont want to hurt you with moving too quickly." he said softly and he slid down onto his knees knowing Koto was probably sitting. "I'm sorry..I really am I...I-I want you very much but I dont want to be like him...I dont want you to think I just want you for sex." he said softly against the door. "Please let me in..lets talk about this...I love you Koto...I just dont want to hurt you..." tears filled his eyes and he hit his head against the door. "I'm sorry I'm an idiot..I know that and I hurt you already but...let me try again.."

Koto was still in the bathroom curled up in a ball as he listened to Suou apologizing. He wanted to believe the words he said but he also felt like it was a ploy just to get him out of the bathroom. Muffling his sniffles he sits up and leans against the door laying his head back. "M-maybe i can't be around you. I don't want to hurt you either but, i don't think we're gonna solve anything. M-maybe i should head back home. Y-you don't want to do something you aren't ready for and i don't either b-but the more i'm with you. I want to because its you. I haven't like this before". Koto sighs and closes his eyes as more tears came streaming down. 'B-but i don't want to scare or hurt you either I don't know what to do. I can't help the way i'm feeling. Maybe you don't feel for me yet. If you don't just say it please".

Suou shook his head and his shoulders started to shake. "Stop...you cant be around me? You dont want to be around me...? I just told you how I felt about you! And you think this isnt hard on me?" he said through the door pulling away. "I'll go if you want me to leave so badly...but..its just as hard on me to keep my hands to myself as it is you. I told you I loved you and I meant it. I havent once...fell in love with someone.." he said sickly almost. "I didnt think it would be like this...but...i guess love isnt all its cracked up to be..." he stood and rubbed his arms. "I-i'll go sit on the bed...give you your space...sorry for making you feel like you cant be around me anymore. It hurts that you dont believe me." he said and his voice cracked. "Come out when you feel like you can talk about this...I wish I could hold you and make it all better but I cant. And if you want me to sleep with you so badly I will...I just didnt want to...because your friends would hate me, you would hate me...just...come out when you want me.." he said sadly and pulled away from the door.

Koto heard him walk away and collapsed on the floor in a heap. He covered his face with his hands and sobbed into them. His heart began to hurt. He wasn't trying to hurt Suou. He just wanted to express his feelings. He didn't mean to doubt his words about his feelings. He just wasn't sure and now he knew it made him feel worse. As he laid on the floor he sobbed hard. His body trembling as he pulled himself up with the sink. He stood up and stared at his tear soaked face and started tearing through the medicine cabinet for anything. He found a bottle opening it immediately swallowed a handful. He continued to stare at himself and said a silent apology to Suou. He rather kill himself than to force him to do anything he didn't want. He started to chuckle as he stared. His vision starting to swim. He groaned as he sat back on the ground using the door for support. As his eyes lids grew heavy he apologized again and passed out.

Suou sat and waited for no longer than a few minutes before he was up again and knocking on the door. "Koto..? Are you alright...please come out..." he said softly against the door. He heard rustling...the sound of pill bottle hitting the counter top. And his heart instantly dropped, he panicked. He slammed his shoulder against the door and pushed it open seeing Koto laying on the floor. Tears started to stream from his face and he shook his head sitting down next to him. He pulled his body into his hands and he shook lighty. "Koto you damn idiot!" he moved the boy to the bathtub and sat him in it turning on the water to cold. He could feel the temp of Koto's body heating up do to the medicine and he crawled in behind him using his chest to hold the boy up.

He shook his head and he moved Koto forward and shoved a finger down his throat forcing him to cough up the pills he had swallowed. Tears ran down his face and he hoped he wasnt too late to save him. He watched the vomit slide down the bathtub to the drain with little clumps in it, he counted them all and he instantly felt sick. He had taken enough to overdose but getting them out in enough time would save him. He slapped Koto's face softly and he sobbed. "Koto! Wake up please...please dont die on me.." he hid his face in the others neck his shoulder shaking partially from the sobs and partially from the freezing water raining down on them from the shower head.

Koto slowly started to gain consciousness and coughed as he felt the fingers in his mouth. He started to choke and cough spilling his guts in the tub. When he was done he groaned and opened his eyes slowly. When he looked up he saw the shower head on. The cold water pelting like hail. Whatever he took made him extra sensitive and the water stung. He continued to lay in the tub as he was trying to wrap his mind around what happened. How did he get in the tub?

When he heard the sobs of the other, he knew. Suou came in and saved him. He felt guilty but he didn't want to hurt Suou anymore. Tears filling his eyes he turned and looked at Suou's tear stained face. In a hoarse voice he spoke. "I-i'm s-sorry Ko. W-why? I-i hurt you. Y-you should have left me". He turned around completly facing Koto and wrapped his arms around him. "Y-you're shaking. You should have let me. I rather die than hurt you".

Suou could hear the male in his arms cough and he instantly was relieved, he wasnt dead. He started crying harder and he hugged Koto tightly from behind until he felt the small body move in his arms. He looked at Koto's face and he didnt wait for him to say anything he simply caressed his face as he felt tears falling down his own. "Y-you're alive...thank god..." he pulled him into a hug and he hid his face in Koto's shoulder. "Stop...Koto...I love you. Why would I have let you die? You didnt hurt me Koto I'm okay...you scared me to death.." he said pulling back from him to look in his eyes.

"Dont you ever...ever scare me like that gain...I-I could have lost you.." he wiped the others eyes. "I'm never leaving you...I came back because I love you...a-and I cant...I cant just leave you angry with me like you were..." He said softly shaking his head as he leaned forward kissing the younger boy softly and he shook his head. "DOnt worry about me.." he said pulling him into a hug again shaking violently from the cold and he sighed. "I'm so happy you're alive...please dont leave me like that..please.." he said softly through the tears clinging onto the boy he loved whom he had almost lost just moments before in his arms. He charished it, this feeling, of someone in his arms. And he did love Koto and he didnt know why...he just did. And he was so thankful to save him in time.

Koto wrapped his arms around Suou holding him tight as the water still reigned down on them. " I-I'm sorry Ko. I love you too. I'm sorry i scared you. I won't do it again ok? I love you so much.Please forgive me". Koto held on to Suou tightly feeling stupid. In his moment of anger he let his emotions get the best of him and he almost lost the one person that came to mean so much to him in such a short time.

He held on to the other tightly whispering apologies in his ear and kissed his cheek. Still holding on like he didn't want to let him go. He started to shiver. "M-maybe we should get out. I-I'm freezing and so are you. We'll get sick if we sit here any longer". Koto finally unwrapped his arms from around Suou and reached over to turn the faucet off. He stood up slowly climbing out of the tub gripping it tightly using it as support as he was still wobbly from the pills and held his hand out for Suou.

Suou held onto Koto like nothing else mattered to him. He simply shook his head again and again as he was told that he was sorry and such and he simply didnt need to be apologized to. He looked down at Koto and he shook his head again, "I love you...dont scare me like that please.." he said gently as his fingers traced the younger boys lips before he nodded to the comment about getting out of the bath. He waited and watched as Koto got out and he chuckled softly standing on his own and pulling Koto to him gently pulling him up into his arms bridal style. "I'll carry you..no need for you to walk now." he said gently and carried him out of the bathroom grabbing a towel.

He walked him to his room and sat him down gently on the bed pulling his clothes off easily and rummaging through his drawers for clean pair of pants. He grabbed a pair and walked back to Koto sliding them on him, he then smiled gently and towel dried his hair, "...You'll stay the night with me...I dont want you to leave my sight...We will go to school tomorrow together." he said gently and kissed Koto softly before he threw the towel away and pushed the covers of the bed down. "Lay down, I'll go get you something to eat and a glass of water then I'll change myself.." he said his hands shaking from the after math, the shock of it all.