Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Koto nodded and laid still on the bed. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He still felt guilty for scaring Suou. He could see the stress in his face as he was trying to be calm which made him feel worse. A tear slipped from his eyes and he quickly brushed it away trying to will himself not to cry. But he really wanted to. He needed it actually. Finally giving in he turned away facing the wall and buried his face in the blanket hugging it tightly as he laid and quietly wept.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Suou pulled his shirt off and pulled a new one on doing the same with his pants getting out of the cold clothing which stuck to his body. He heard the soft sniffles from Koto and he sighed gently. He picked up his phone and texted his cook to cook soup for Koto. He then set it down on the bedside table and he crawled onto the bed. "Come here.." he said gently and opened his arms. "No one should have to be alone...and you're not...let me hold you." he said gently reaching a hand out to Koto. He wouldnt force him to come into his arms and he wasnt going to make him cry any more than he already was. Suou yawned gently and moved a hand rubbing his eyes as he waited for Koto to take his offer to lay in his arms as he wept.

Koto opened his eyes with tears streaming down his face and scooted closer to Suou. He buried his face in his chest and hugged him tightly. "Y-you don't hate me"?

Suou laughed softly and kissed Koto gently, "No..I do not hate you. I love you silly..." he looked up hearing his door open. He motioned for the old man to bring in his food and he smiled. "Thank you." he said gently and sat the soup on the table. "Koto...you need to eat." he said softly pulling the boy up so he was sitting. "Will you eat something small for me? I ordered soup so you could just drink it...whatever you want anyway." he said gently and smiled at the boy. "I dont hate you...so dont think that." he said gently.

Koto groaned at being pulled up. The last thing he wanted to do was eat since his stomach felt off. But he would since Suou seemed concerned. "I-I'll eat a little. I'm not that hungry to be honest. My stomach hurts. Sorry for worrying you". Koto picked up the spoon and gulped. He felt like was gonna be sick but he skimmed some of the soup off the top and cooled it and forced it down. He waited for a couple of minutes to see if his stomach was going to rebel. When it didn't he continued to eat slowly. He got through half of it before he gave up. He groaned and pushed the bowl away. "No more. My stomach feels iffy Are you going to eat?"

Suou nodded and he kissed the others shoulder as he started to eat. "Just try and eat what you can...I emptied your stomach in the bathroom so you have nothing on your stomach." he said gently leaning back. He watched him eat and smiled gently when he did eat. He watched simply as he put the bowl down nodding, "You ate enough you dont have to have anymomre if you arent hungry for it. He patted the spot next to him, "Now you can lay down and rest." he said gently smiling. "I cant eat...I'm pretty sure I'll vomit. I was so worried about you and still am I dont know how food sounds right now.." he said genty kissing his head.

Koto laid down and grabbed Suou by the waist wrapping his arms around him making him lay down next to him. "I'm sorry for worrying you. I feel really bad about it. Just lay with me and hold me please"? Koto sighed and closed his eyes thinking about the next day. He was dreading it. He knew he would feel crappy in the morning but it won't be much better when he got home either. He knows his dad will be pissed if he found out he lied. Then with everything that happened, the almost od. He sighed and closed his eyes forcing the thoughts out of his mind. Before he drifted off he said. "Hey Suou can we keep what happened between us please? My dad will shit a brick if he found out".

Suou gladly laid down with the boy and he kissed his head gently running his hands over his back. He covered them up and he sighed gently. He watched as the boy slowly started to get comfortable and the tension in his body floated away as he laid down with him. What he heard next shocked him, he looked down at him again and he paused before saying something, "Yes...I wont tell him..." he kissed his head. "Now sleep..you need it. Tomorrow is going to be rather rough...for the both of us.." he said gently turning off the lamp that was beside him leaving the one on on the far side of the room because at the bed it was like a light glow. He himself was exhausted, the overworrying was probably getting to him and the lack of food and sleep were another thing that probably wasnt helping his case. He felt like he would sleep after Koto had fallen asleep so he knew he was alright.

Koto nodded and whispered a thanks as he fell asleep. He continued to hold Suou as he drifted off to sleep. Despite everything he felt completely comfortable being in bed with Suou. He wrapped his arms around him tighter still whispering "I'm sorrys and I love you". Once he fell into a deeper sleep he was out like a light.

Suou smiled softly and he slowly started to fall asleep. He slept through out the night without any problems being completely at peace next to Koto. The next morning he awoke to his phone going off and he groaned rolling over and looking at the message. It was from his only good friend in England and he smiled softly messaging her back that he missed her too. He rolled back onto his back and yawned looking over and seeing Koto, he smiled softly and he sighed. He felt his phone go off again and he opened it up seeing a photo of her and he smiled brightly, they had been best friends since before he was even hurt. He looked at Koto then to his phone and he smiled, he lened over and took a photo of Koto whileh e was sleeping, he then sent it to her and typed out that he had found someone who wasnt going to hurt him. He sat his phone on the side of the nightstand and he turned to Koto, "hey babe...time to wake up.." he said softly shaking his shoulder gently.

Koto groaned and shook his head no. "5 more minutes please. I-i'm so tired baby". Koto turned the opposite wau pulling the cover over his head and lightly snored. He knew they had school but last night was so taxing. He wished he could sleep the day away but he knew he had to go home today. He finally woke up and sat up. "Hey... sorry. I wish we didn't have to go".

Suou laughed softly and smiled getting out of the bed and started getting dressed before he walked back to the bed and sat down kissing his head. "Hey its alright I dont mind, I'll drive us so you dont have to worry about it." he smiled softly and sighed, "I'm sure your father is worried about you...i wish you could stay with me another night but I know that isnt possible.." he sighed softly and looked away. "Now come on you might want to take a shower and then get ready...last night you kind of threw up all over yourself...so.." he said gently and looked at him. "I just dont want you to go to school and look as bad as you feel ya know? We dont need your friends blaming me." he teased and hugged the boy. "How are you feeling by the way...any better than last night?" he asked gently.

Koto scooted off the bed and stood up stretching. "I still feel bad but not as bad. I rather stay in bed to be honest but i know i can't. I wish i didnt have to leave you. But I have to go home and tell dad about you. I want you to meet as soon as possible. You are very important to me and i want him and my friends to know. If they can't support us to hell with them. But yes, a shower would be great actually. I feel gross".

Suou chuckled softly and stood with him, "Hm...meet your father? I thought you didnt want me to meet him because he may get the wrong idea and assume I'm hurting you like the last guy.." he said gently and pulled Koto into a hug hiding hid face in his neck. "Sorry I just...just stay here a minute.." he said gently and his arms tightened around the smaller body as he sucked in the scent of Koto. He then shook his head after a few moments and pulled away some, "I'm sorry...I just...last night, it scared me and I'm still so happy youre okay..." he said touching his face. "But yea go shower...heh I'm coming with you..I dont want you to do anything else.." he said softly and looked away as he straightened his shirt on his chest.

Koto wrapped his arms around Suou. "Im sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you. I'mI'm truly sorry. But yeah I was thinking about it last night after everything and I changed my mind. I want you guys to meet. You're very important ti me and he needs to know. I'm sorry if that scares you. If you want me to wait I will but I want you to meet". Koto stared in Suou's eyes. "Think about it please." He leaned in and kissed Suou's cheek and went to the bathroom to shower.

Suou nodded and he looked away watching him leave. He was rather scared to meet Koto's father but he knew it was needed soon enough. When they were going to be with one another in the first place he would have had to meet them sooner than later. He laid down on his back and sighed, he had been given a scare tonight, then again he had been thinking about the same things. He heard his phone ring and he pulled it to him smiling as the girl he was talking to told him she was coming to him for school. He was rather excited and he smiled ear to ear, he typed back that he was happy for her because she had always wanted to go to school here but never had the money. He then sat his phone down and tilted his head, He would meet Koto's father because it meant alot to Koto that he do so, there was no other reason but that.

Koto was in the shower with his head under the shower head thinking. Did he scare Suou? He sighed as he washed his hair and himself and turns the water off. He grabbed a towel wrapped it around him and headed back to the room. "Hey Suou. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking when I said I wanted you to meet my dad. I didn't think. Maybe you aren't ready. Im sorry for being selfish." Koto sighed and sat on the bed. "If you want to fine but if you aren't truly ready. You don't have to. Baby I'm sorry".

Suou shook his head and smiled softly at Koto. "I dont mind meeting your father Koto, I'm scared yes but I will do it for you if its what you really want." he said softly and he hugged Koto. He hid his face in his neck, he didnt mind that it was slightly wet from the shower he was just happy he was still there. "You scared me more when you tried to leave me here on this earth all alone...I fainally found someone who loves me for me..scars and all and you tried to leave me...I would be devastated.." he said softly and he looked up at Koto his eyes watering. "Please...I'll stay here with you if you'll stay here for me.." he said softly and sighed.

- - - Updated - - -

Suou shook his head and smiled softly at Koto. "I dont mind meeting your father Koto, I'm scared yes but I will do it for you if its what you really want." he said softly and he hugged Koto. He hid his face in his neck, he didnt mind that it was slightly wet from the shower he was just happy he was still there. "You scared me more when you tried to leave me here on this earth all alone...I fainally found someone who loves me for me..scars and all and you tried to leave me...I would be devastated.." he said softly and he looked up at Koto his eyes watering. "Please...I'll stay here with you if you'll stay here for me.." he said softly and sighed.

Koto sighed inwardly knowing he upset Suou. He wrapped his arms around him. "Baby please stop crying. I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking. I'm so sorry. I won't give you any reason to worry. Please forgive me. I love you. I didn't mean to scare you". Koto held him til he calmed down. " OK babe goi shower. We're gonna be late".

Suou was shocked still from the night before and he looked up at Koto shaking his head, "I dont mind meeting your dad thats not the problem..I just...I dont want to be left alone here.." he said softly and wiped his eyes. He stood after calming down and he walked to the bathroom splashing water on his face looking at his reflection seeing his eyes were slightly red. He sighed and undid his wet clothing as he walked into his room looking at Koto as his shirt fell from his shoulders. "Are you ready to go? I'm sorry for breaking down like that I can be so weak sometimes.." he said softly and undid his pants taking them off and putting on another pair.

Koto got up and hugged him. "You're not weak. We've been through alot. Its understandable. Im still sorry. And yeah we should go. Its gonna be hard not being around you after 2nd. I wish we had more classes together. I'm gonna miss you".

Suou chuckled lighly and wiped his eyes kissing the younger males head before he sighed, "Yea, its gonna suck being without you but you have your friends and such you wont be alone." he winked and kissed the boys lips before he grabbed his keys. "Plus, tonight you wont be able to spend with me...your father is going to want you home. I doubt he will let you stay with me another full night or so knowing our feelings for one another." he said and slid his hand into Koto's. He then started walking down the stairs to the front corridor motioning to his driver he was going to drive and he moved to the car easily unlocking it and holding the door open for Koto to get in.

Koto got in the car and sighed thinking about what Suou said. He was right. He knew his dad. But that was part of the reason why he needed them to meet. Even if he didn't get to go to Suou's at least he'll be able to come to him. Well that's if his dad hadn't change his mind about that rule. Even if he did meeting Suou would probably change his mind. looked up at suou and smiled trting to forgwt tgw stressful things for now.

- - - Updated - - -

Koto got in the car and sighed thinking about what Suou said. He was right. He knew his dad. But that was part of the reason why he needed them to meet. Even if he didn't get to go to Suou's at least he'll be able to come to him. Well that's if his dad hadn't change his mind about that rule. Even if he did meeting Suou would probably change his mind. looked up at suou and smiled trting to forgwt tgw stressful things for now.

He smiled gently and turned on the car before he paused looking over at Koto, he then sighed and leaned to him kissing him gently. "Dont worry about it Koto..If you want me to meet your dad I'll meet him. I just dont want to be...forced away from you." he said gently and ran a hand over the others cheek. "If its what you want we will do it for you yea? I dont mind meeting him." he said gently and smiled again kissing his lips. He then turned to the steering wheel and he pulled out of his drive way and drove toward school turning on the radio to keep the silence at bay.

Koto closed his eyes while they drove to school. He knew he'd be in for it once they got to school. He still wasn't feeling that great. Maybe the nurse's office. He sighed. "Hey baby don't tell them at lunch please. I have a feeling my dad is gonna figure it out. I'll deal then but don't tell them. I know I look like shit. Feel like it to be honest but it is what it is. You ok now?"