Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Koto smiled brightly when he came over sitting next to him "hey you. Its cool. My friends are nice". He looked at them both giving the evil eye. Kyoto chuckled and reached over shaking his hand. "I'm Kyoko. Riu's girlfriend". Riu reached over and shook his hand as well. "I'm Riu. Nice to meet you. So... where are you from? "

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Suou smiled softly taking their hands and shaking them, "I'm from England." he said softly before sitting back sort of close to Koto but not to the point of touching. "Its very nice, but the food here is way better than that of England." he chuckled softly and he looked around at the food they were eating. "In England the school is tougher and you learn way too much in the earlier years that your later years are boring." he said resting his head on his hand looking over at Koto his eyes on him.

Koto blushed as he ate listening in. He was glad his friends were trying. He really like suou but knew it was too fast. His friends and dad would be all over him. So far he seems trust worthy. He inwardly sighed hoping he picked a good one this time. He seems very loving despite his own trauma. Oh that reminds him. "Hey Suou. I owe you a hug right"?

Suou looked over at Koto and he blushed lightly, "Ah yea you do." He chuckled lightly. "I was just gonna cash it in when we left for class but I'm all up for one right now!" he winked at him and then looked over to the two friends. "I...know I'm not your first choice of friend for Koto but I hope you will let me be with him. I mean him no harm nor do I wish him to be hurt. I saw the way both of you looked at me yesterday and knowing the circumstances it is understandable. However, I'm nothing like that so I would like it if you would give me a chance to at least make my own impression rather than take that of the asshole who hurt him." he was being completely serious. He hated being assumed before he had even said anything.

Riu looked up shocked. "H-he told you". Koto nodded yes. Kyoko looked up shocked as well but smiled. "Ok Suou. We will try just don't make us regret it please. We don't want to see Koto hurt again. We love him. We won't shut you out but if you hurt him... " . She looked at Koto grabbing his hand . "We won't forgive and he'd have to beat you up". Riu nods in agreement. Koto smiles. "Thank you. I love you both but I'll be ok. I promise if im not ill tell you". Riu chuckles "you better. Not a hair out of place Suou". He grabs Kyoko. "Come let them have some time". Koto smiled and waved. He turned back to Suou. "Sorry they can be crazy".

Suou nodded and smiled waving to the two of Koto's friends. He looked back over to Koto and smiled softly, "Its alright...I wish I had friends that were that protective of me. It's a good thing they are like that with you. Specially because of what happened, its only natural that they act that way when you show interest in someone new." he bumped shoulders with Koto. "You're really cute...last night I could practically feel you blushing over the phone." he chuckled softly teasing the other male.

Koto chuckled bumping him back. "Um the same could be said about you". He smiled looking at Suou. "Sorry I got upset last night. I thought you didn't want to talk to me".

Suou chuckled softly and shook his head, "No I was enjoying the conversation. Just kinda was sad was all after talking about myself." He said softly before he leaned closer to Koto. "Please don't tell anyone...my business is my own to tell someone. I left England to get away from all of that..." He said softly to Koto allowing for just the other man to hear him. He then smiled and stood, "come on, we should probably head to class! And hopefully today Your friends won't glare at me today." He dmiled softly teasing him.

Beforr walking out the cafeteria he grabbed Suou into a hug and whispered. "I won't tell anyone. I wouldn't want to hurt you Suou". He smiled softly and held the embrace for a minute longer then let him go. "Ok let's go".

Suou blushed lightly and he hugged the small body back and hid his face in his neck inhaling as he sighed. "Thank you.." he said softly before letting go of him like he wished. He smiled softly, "I hope today goes by fast...I hate school its so boring." he said softly before he walked with Koto to first hour. He held the door open for Koto and sighed, "Wanna sit together? Being new I can move here and there till about the next week." he smiled and followed Koto into the classroom.

Smiling as he walked in with Suou, everyone stared at him. Like its a crime for him to have a new friend. But he knew why he was getting the looks. All the girls were probably day dreaming about how to get to Suou and now that he has aligned himself with the haifu they were determined to stop it. His smile wilted a bit but he was trying to hide that from Suou. He took his seat next to Suou and put his head down trying to stop the tears from forming. Being picked on or ignored was nothing new but Suou was a different story. He didn't want to lose him. While he waited for class to start he heard the whispers about im and Suou sharing a hug. All the girls scoffed walking by him. He sighed as he took his books out. He grabbed a piece a paper and wrote a note to Suou apologizing.

Suou kept to himself as he watched the changes around him. He noticed the girls being mean to him and that of Koto and he sighed lightly his arm going around the other boy kind of like protection. He noticed that Koto was almost in tears and it pissed him off. It pissed him off more to see the apology written down on paper. He looked over at Koto and leaned to him, "Don't let their jealousy get to you. I don't know why they don't like you, but they can suck it for all I care. I'm happy with you and I want to be with you not them. So, please don't let it get to you...i can simply leave your side if it is going to cause you pain." he said glaring at the girls who had said something rather rude about Koto how he was stealing all the hot guys from them.

Koto wrapped his arm around Suou's waste and shook his head no/ "No Suou, I-i don't want you out of my life. I want to be with you too. Riu walked in the class seeing and hearing what was going on. He looked and saw Koto upset and looked to Suou. "what happned?"

- - - Updated - - -

Koto wrapped his arm around Suou's waste and shook his head no/ "No Suou, I-i don't want you out of my life. I want to be with you too. Riu walked in the class seeing and hearing what was going on. He looked and saw Koto upset and looked to Suou. "what happned?"

Suou released Koto seeing Riu and he sighed, "Bullies...Koto is getting glared at and looked at meanly because he is with me and they aren't. I didnt do anything, these kids are just mean." he said softly to the other male before he sat down in his desk. He ran a hand through his hair, he hoped that his friends wouldn't suspect it was his fault, even though it kind of was his fault why he was upset. He would have to just protect Koto while he was with him, the best he could.

Riu walked over to Koto kneeling in front of him. "Koto you're happy right? Ignore these jealous whores. They're jealous cause they want to be you. And I know for a fact they like you too. They're just chicken. As much as I want you to wait.. I think he's a good guy koto. I think he cares a lot about you already. So don't worry about other people. Ok? You know me and Kyoko will back you no matter what." Riu looks at Suou. "Make sure you take care of him". Riu smiles ans sits in his seat.

Suou instantly blushed hearing the interaction between the two males and he nodded being told to keep him safe. "Will do.." he looked over at Koto and he rubbed his back lightly. He looked up as the teacher walked in and he leaned to his ear speaking softly, "Don't let it get to you really. They can't ever have me Koto..I would much rather belong to you than them." he spoke so softly only Koto could hear him and then he sat down. He looked up as the teacher started talking about something he had already learned about. He studied the people around him and he sighed seeing girls still staring at him and Koto giving him an ugly look here and there.

Koto smiled grabbing his hand and ignored everyone around them. He grabbed his note book and started to take notes once the teacher started his lecture. He mouthed thank you to Riu and smiled.

As the lesson began to wrap up he started packing up his things. He looked over at koto and sighed, "I think I'm going to go home early...do you want to come over?" he asked looking at the other male. "I know everything we are going over n class and you're welcome to come with me if you like." he said as the bell rang for next session. He texted Gio and asked him to go home early. He got a response right after saying that Gio would call him out. he looked over at Koto, "You can come over after school if you like that better." he chuckled softly.

Koto shook his head no as his face turned beet red. "I-i would like to go with you If it isn't a bother. This is 1st period and its stressful already. I don't think I'll last today. I can text Riu and Kyoko later".

Suou smiled and nodded, he took Koto's bag from him and walked him out the front door to Gio's car. "Alright, long as they won't kill me for stealing you." he chuckled softly and opened the door for Koto, after he sat down Suou got in after him and he waved to Gio. "Take us home Gio." he said softly almost childlike and they took off to go home. "Gio called you out of school for the day, so you won't have to worry about an absence or anything. My family has a lot of money and I can usually get away with anything I want long as I pay a little." he chuckled softly and leaned back in his seat getting comfortable. "It'll be a 20 minute drive to get home but it shouldn't be too bad." he laughed softly as they started to leave the city slowly but surely.

After a 20 minute drive they pulled up to his mansion and he looked over at Koto, "My parents aren't home, but they leave me this giant empty castle to live in..it gets rather lonely but I would rather be alone than be with them." he said and got out of the car holding the door open for Koto to get out. He waved to Gio saying he would meet him later and he nodded, he was happy to be home and he looked up at his house with a new happiness that he hadn't had in awhile. He also felt nervous almost scared to be alone with Koto.

((Please try and give me more than two lines! Thank you much hun!))

Koto stepped out of the car and whistled. He couldn't believe Suou lived here and by himself. His parents must have felt bad. But he didn't voice that opinion. He felt sort of intimidated, he never really knew any rich people. So now he wondered if he was really good enough to even hang out with the boy. The little time they shared so far he loved. What would happen if they had a whole day? He was scared but happy. Scared because he didn't know what was going to happen but he wanted to ne with Suou. Especially after this morning. But he knows he could lose his composure around Suou. Did he want to kiss him sure. Did he want tofuool around with yeah. But he knows that can lead to sex. A place he wasn't ready for yet. He gulped and walked into the house staring at Suou. "Y-you live here"?

Suou walked with Koto when he was ready and he smiled softly, "Yea I live here. But mostly I live on the third floor." He slid off his shoes And he motioned for Koto to follow him. "Come I'll show you, I have my bedroom, a full bathroom with a bathtub and shower, I also have my own library and office up here as well. I was thinking we could Han four in my room." He said walking almost as if the huge paintings of beautiful women and men with wings and fancy clothes on didn't bother him at all. He had grown up with it all. The walls were a hard stone as were the floors which were made of marble. As the climbed the stairs to his room he smiled, "I asked my parents to put carpet in my room and I was so glad they had." He chuckled softly and pushed the two heavy doors of his room open.

His room was located on the third floor turning right from the stairs walking three doors down the hall. They were the only set of large double doors on the floor. He motioned for Joto to follow him in, the room was just as beautiful as the rest of his home. It was a dark color of red with a dark wood on the floors except for sround his bed which was enclosed in a black carpet. Large drapes covered the windows and they were the same shade of red as his walls were. His bed was a master much to big for him that had a large frame around it and beautiful black sheets on it. He tilted his head and smiled to him, "I don't much care for the marble and castle look in my room." He laughed again.

Koto smiled and nodded. "your room is beautiful Suou. I almost feel out of place standing here". Koto stood there feeling pretty shy. He looked around the room in awe trying to figure out if he has been somewhere like this. He inwardly chuckled thinking after his mental tally that in all his 16 years, this is the nicest place he has been to in his life. He looked at Suou and smiled softly. "F-Forgive me Suou. I am a bit nervous but don't worry I will be fine. S-so what do you feel like doing? I'm good with whatever you want to do". Koto walked over to the window eyeing the view. It was truly beautiful. He bet it was spectacular at night. After stepping away from the window. He continued to walk around checking things out. What he really was doing was trying to keep his eyes from checking out that gorgeous bed. Oh the things that popped into his head when he caught a quick glimpse. His face erupted in a right red shade as he grinned.

Suou smiled softly and watched as Koto walked around his room, he walked to his bed and he sighed lightly. "I don't know, honestly I was hoping we could just talk some. Maybe sit down and just relax? I'm going to change my shirt tho I hate this school uniform." he said so as he walked to his closet pulling the shirt up and over his head. His muscles moved as he did and they looked absolutely beautiful. His body was gorgeous and the thin layer of sweat on his chest added for a good gleam to anyone looking. He grabbed a shirt and turned to Koto pulling it onto his arms, "The garden was here when we bought the house, I told mom to get some Gardeners and she did!" he smiled and pulled the shirt and covered his chest sighing softly. "I think its beautiful at night mostly...but its beautiful now too." he walked to the seats that sat in the middle of his room only paces from his bed and sat down in one. He motioned next to him and he smiled softly, "I honestly don't care what we do, we have hours and hours of alone time and you can even spend the night here if you wish. Or Gio can take you home later I really don't mind either way. As you can tell my bed is big enough for four grown adults to lay in without touching." he chuckled softly.

Whatever Suou was saying Koto didn't hear it. He saw the boy tug at his shirt and gasped. That didn't help his current frame of mind. He slowly took in the boys build. He was cut but not too much. Overly muscular guys didn't do it for Koto. And looking at Suou definitely had him hot under the collar. He tried to pay attention but the little sense he had went south. He couldn't pretend to even smile or nod because whatever he said didn't even register. Inwardly he was hoping he wasn't so obvious but its not likehe could tell. In an attempt to calm down and focus his thoughts. He cleared his throat and looked back outside the window. Finally his brain was picking a up a signal and he smiled and said. "We can play it by ear about the sleep over but I'd love to talk".