Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Suou blushed and giggles softly looking up at him. "I-I don't want to be just friends anyway...so it's okay with me." He said softly and smiled hugging Koto back he pulled away and yawned lightly as he took off his underwear that being the only thing he still had on after they had touched one another. He went to the shower and smiled, it was warm already. He stepped in engulfing himself in fog. "Hurry up!!" He said giggling softly leaning against the tile walls waiting for Koto to come into the shower with him. He had only gotten a glimpse of Koto's body and he loved it, he loved looking at him but he was blushing and he didn't want the other male to see him red in the face.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Koto chuckled and finished taking off his clothes by pulling off his boxers. He took a deep breathe and walked into the shower. He walked up behind Suou and leaned his head on his back as the other boy was taller then him He wrapped his arms around his waist and sighed. He lightly kissed the top of his shoulder. "Good i'm glad that you will be my boyfriend". He pulls back from the embrace and gets under the water. He yawns as the tiredness washes over him as the warm water starts to lull him into sleepiness. He grabs the washing utensils and starts to to wash himself quickly so he can he can curl up back in bed.

Suou smiled softly and blushed before he followed. He sighed washing his hair easily looking over at Koto. "Sleepy?" He asked gently moving behind koto his hands caressing his waist. "You wanna sleep whenever we are finished?" He asked kissing his neck gently. He was finished with his hair and his body and he just wanted to hold onto Koto. Completely naked and holding onto one another.

Koto leaned into the kiss and moans. He pulled back a bit to keep his self in check. "Yeah im tired. Its been a long day. A good one but long. And you need to behave sir". Koto grins. "You're so naughty but in a good way". He grabbed Suou's and pulled him out of the shower. "Come lets go to bed".

Suou chuckled softly, "Behave? I'm doing nothing wrong! I could have been so much worse.." he said gently laughing as he was pulled out of the shower with a playful tug. He slid a towel around his waist and started to dry off sighing lightly as he looked over at Koto. "You are very attractive...all of you is." He said motioning down to Koto's waist. "Even he is. You know...I was afraid you wouldnt let me see you naked. You didnt take off your boxers earlier so I wondered if you ever would." he chuckled and he started to towel dry his hair before he let the towel fall from his hands. His muscles moved and he sighed gently looking over at Koto as he walked to the bed and got in. Completely naked still.

Koto chuckled as he snuggled under the blanket. "Well it crossed my mind to keep them on but i didn't want you to think i was weird". He scooted closer to the edge to make room from for Suou. When he got in the bed he thought about scooting closer but he was nervous. This is the first time he's been naked in front of someone in awhile and he still had scars on his body that he didn't want to be seen. Keeping the negative thoughts out of his head he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he calmed down enough he opened them and looked up at Suou. "Aren't you nervous? I mean before we were still partially dressed. But now.... w-we aren't".

Suou got comfortable and pulled Koto closer to him his arm going around his waist. "Nope I'm not nervous...I mean worst that could happen is I cant stand being naked with you." he chuckled and he kissed Koto gently. "You are very very beautiful..and your body is as well. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise." he said gently his fingers lingering on the others back. "You and I both have scars to show are woes..but you are still beautiful to me." he said softly to the other male reminding him that he had the same scars to show.

Koto gasped and leaned into the kiss. Kissing Suou back just as gently. He wrapped his arms around Suou's neck and moaned. God did he feel like he could cry in that moment. Know one ever told him he was beautiful. He didn't feel it sometimes depending on his state of mind. But he thought he was average at best. Hearing SUou call him beautiful made the last restraint he kept himself in snap. He kissed Suou back with more passion as he felt himself get hotter.

Suou slid his arms around Kotos back kissing him back gently his lips moving easily with the other males. He pulled him up into his lap his hand going up and running through his hair. He could head Kotos breathing quicken and he himself did as well and he sighed gently pulling away his head resting on the other males shoulder. "koto...this isn't good...if you keep kissing me that way we are going to do something and you don't want that." He said gently and looked up at him his lips kissing down his jaw as he spoke a kiss for a word or three. He sighed, "I want to touch you. I do...but I don't want to rush things as we already have." He chuckled softly and kissed the boys neck gently.

Koto sighed wrapping his arms around Suou. "I-i know Suou. We agreed that we should wait. B-but i think im starting to change my mind. I never wanted anyone as much as i want you Suou". Koto shrugged. "I'm scared as hell because Ive never felt like this and when you kiss me the way you do it makes me once to say fuck it all and do it. You feel it too don't you"?

Suou looked at Koto and rolled onto him and he looked down at him. "I do feel it...but I don't want to scare you..." He said gently kissing him softly his lips caressing the other males gently. His fingers ran through his hair, "I want to...but everyone would hate me for it...they would heats me for sleeping with you when I knew what happened to you.." He said gently and he looked down shaking his head. "I don't want anyone to hate me...when I'm scared just as much as you are..." He said gently and he sighed softly. He could feel their bodies against each other, and it dawned on him they were completely naked and a blush fell over his cheeks.

Koto stared back up at Suou as he felt the slight heat come from him. He must have realized the position they were in and gulped. HHe whispered. "We don't have to tell. It can be our secret and when we're ready we'll tell". Koto wrapped his arms around Suou's waist and thrusted his hips upward so their cocks can rub against eachother. "If you really want to stop tell me now please. I don't want to hurt you".

Suou chuckled softly and he shook his head but his face turned red as he felt Kotos hips thrust into his own. He moaned gently and he looked down at him moving so his hips were above Kotos and they weren't touching. "E-eh I would know...and please do not do that..least not unless I give you a go ahead...I was raped Koto forceful movements frighten me.." He said gently and kissed his head. "I think it's best we wait. I want to touch you but I do not want to go all the way...least not right now." He said gently his fingers sliding down and he smiled. "I can play with you down there you know...I do have fingers." He chuckled and shook his head having been teasing. He was loose himself and he had grown accustomed to feeling something inside of him. He often wanted it, but only by someone he cared about.

Koto nodded. "im sorry im not trying to force you. I just want you to know, i want you. That's all. But yes. i know you have fingers and i would love you to use them. And i can use mine on you". Koto immediately changes their position and flips Suou on his back and kisses him deeply. He moans into the kiss and wraps his arms around Suou. He pulls back and looks at him. "ARe you ok"?

Suou moaned gently at the others words and he chuckled softly. He kissed him back gently and all the sudden he was on the bed and Koto was above him. He moaned gently his lips colliding with his own and he shivered lightly his fingers tightening in his hair. "K-koto...please touch me.." he said gently shaking lightly as the other male looked away to speak to him. "Yes I-i'm okay." he said gently.

Koto nodded and kissed him deeply holding him in his arms. He took one hand from around the other's waist and caressed his chest gently playing with his nipple. He slid his hand down further gently touching his stomach until he reached his cock and he wrapped his hand around it as he slowly pumped.

Suou moaned gently his lips trembling as he shook in the others arms. He kissed him back gently but just as he had his nipples were being teased and he let out a moan into the others lips. His hips instinctively moved up into his hand as he slowly started to pump his erection. He slid his fingers into Koto's hair and he pulled him closer his lips hunger like against the other males pushing harder for some form of affection. He moaned again and again gently into his lips here and there as his arms moved around his neck pulling his hair gently as he kissed down the other males neck needing the freedom to moan as he licked when he licked and as loud as he wanted. He shivered lightly and nipped the skin under his lips as he began to suck on the skin gently.

Koto moaned into his mouth when he felt the light sucking and the heat from Suou. He held him tightly hugging him so he would stop shaking and relax. He spoke against his lips. "calm down baby, i wont do anything to hurt you". He began to kiss him again and stilled his hand that was wrapped around SUou. He slowly moved his hand and grabbed Suou's moving it to his erection that was begging to be touched as well.

Suou moaned softer as the others hand moved away from him and he sighed seeing as he would be doing the work, again. He sighed again and his hand started pumping Koto's length gently slowly at first and then faster. He groaned gently as he pulled away some looking away from Koto a minute as he leaned back into the pillows. "Koto.." he spoke the name softly and he shivered again in pleasure chuckling softly, "I'm fine babe you worry too much, I like it...I shiver when someone dominates me.." he blushed darkly and shook his head and giggled softly.

Koto nodded and continued to pump his erection. He gave it a little squeeze and bent his head til their lips met. He kissed him slowly while he was pumping his erection. Feeling himself get even more turned on. He moaned and gasped into his mouth. "H-harder". Koto felt himself getting ready to lose it so he began to work his hand harder and brushed one of Suou's nipples gently.

Suou moaned louder and his hips started to rock into his hand as his erection was worked. He shivered hard and his lips moved to kiss Koto back his lips working easily as his free hand found a hold in the younger males hair. He moaned into his lips louder his eyes closing as his back arched slightly on the bed. His hand worked faster moving over Koto's head gently before squeezing slightly as he pumped it. "A-ah K-koto..." he moaned louder and he blushed darkly his lips moving against Koto's as he spoke before connected with his own again kissing him harder.

Koto moaned and spoke against his lips. "M-me too. Oh god this feels good". Koto throws his head back pulling away from the kiss asbhe thrusts into Suou's hand. "A-ah S-suou. O-oh gonna c-cum. S-suou".

Suou moaned loudly and he came into Koto's hand moaning louder. "A-ah!" he pulled away from the kiss as well his back arching into the hands of Koto and he shivered hard letting his body fall against the bed again. He chuckled softly, "A-ah you plan for me to clean this all up..?" he asked panting loudly as he bit his lip his hands running to his mouth licking the cum that Koto had released off. He then blushed dark and ran his clean hand up the others arm wanting to touch him more.

Koto chuckled and moaned as he watched Suou lick the cum off. " See? Naughty as ever and you wonder why i wanna have sex with you." Koto laughed harder and shook his head. "Um would you have an issue of my method of cleaning you"? Ever since Koto caught a glimpse of Suou in the showere, he wanted to wrap his lips around his cock. He didn't want to glomp the boy since touching was the on;y thing on the table but he has had plenty of inner fantasies about sucking him off already.