Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Suou studied Koto and he blushed lightly noticing he had just made the boy blush and think of something, "Ah...sorry I'll remember not to change in front of you..I didnt think much of it." he chuckled softly and ran a hand through his hair blushing lightly. He nodded lightly, "Alright that will be fine with me! Though..you should stop blushing its adorable" he said teasing him and he pulled his legs up into the chair with him. "How is your father...? He seems to care about you a lot, knowing I couldn't show up with you at your house." he chuckled softly and smiled at him. He wanted to know more about Koto so he could get a feel about him, and about his life and friends.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Koto blushed and looked away. "I-its fine. Um dad? He's cool. Its just us but he works alot. I only see him nights and weekends really and sometimes just the weekend. But I love my dad. He's been really cool about things some things. He can be overprotective about but from how things went. I can understand I guess. I would like you to meet him. Maybe one day soon. Just don't tell him about the ditching after 1st period". Koto smiled looking at Suou. "How can I feel this comfortable with you all ready Suou? Its been like two days. God I really hope you are good. I don't think I could handle it if this turned out like before. My dad is iffy about me dating again but I told him he can't control if I like someone or not. I just have to bring whoever home first". Koto sighed realizing he rambled on. "S-sorry. I didn't mean to bore you".

Suou listened happily and then his smile failed as he heard the apology. He stood and he walked to Koto and he hugged him, "Don't apologize for talking to me Koto..I feel comfortable with you as well, that is why I didnt think twice of changing in front of you which I am sorry about." he knelt in front of him so he could look into his face a finger running over Koto's hand. "I am a good person Koto, and I would never ever hurt you the way he did, never at all would I hurt you period..the entire time Ive known you which isn't long Ive wanted nothing but to love you and protect you." he said softly looking down at their hands. "I would never lay hands on you without your permission, never in a sexual way nor a harmful way." he said looking back up at him, he was sad that this beautiful person had just apologized for simply speaking his mind, which meant at some point he was shut up about it.

Koto looked down at their hands touching and laced their fingers together. God he wanted to kiss Suou but he didn't think it would be appropriate. He didn't want the other to think he was whore or something. Far from it actually. Hioshi was his first everything even though he regrets it now but what is done is done. He couldn't go back and change it. May it was a blessing in disguise. If he hadn't gone through that. Would this beautiful creature be standing in front of him now? Only 3 people made him feel protected. His dad, Riu, and Kyoko. Now this good looking boy says he wants to love and protect him. He wanted cry. He figured life had it out for him but maybe it was extending an olive branch sending him someone like Suou. In that moment he knew he wanted to be with Suou even if no one approved. He didn't care. He held on to Suou's hand tighter and leaned forward pressing his lips softly against the others.

Suou watched Koto and his eyes searched that of the others face, he didn't know what he was thinking nor what he wanted to say but he blushed lightly feeling their hands interlock with one another. He smiled softly, "I would never hurt you Koto.." He said softly reassuring the other male he didn't mean any harm at all. He watched as Koto came closer to him and he was expecting a hug but the soft press of Koto's lips on his made him blush darker and me leaned into him as well. He kissed him back his thoughts and moral completely failing him. After a minute or two he remembered everything and he pulled away slowly sighing, "Koto...you just got out of something. You just met me..I don't think you really know for sure about me yet and I really don't want to be lead on by you...so...don't do that stuff less you mean it..." He said softly his eyes growing sad and his hands tightened around Koto's.

Koto's gut clenched as he listened to the other speak. He still held on to his hand but he pulled away. Tears filled his as he watched the others sad expression. "I-i wanted to do it Suou. Y-you didn't want me to? I-I'm sorry , I thought. .. nevermind". Koto felt like crying and he looked away. He cleared his throat as a lump was starting to form. Still looking at the floor he said in a quiet voice. "I-I think I should go home. I'Il deal with my dad later". Koto closed his eyes and stood up. He brushed a tear away and sighed. "I'm sorry if I offended you Suou. I'll see you at school". Koto quickly walked towards the door grabbing his bag. He could feel the tears starting to spill over as he opened the door. He closed it behind him and leaned on the door sliding down to floor as he quietly sobbed into his lap. He heard a noise thinking it was the door. He got up quickly and ran down the stairs leaving through the front door and ran home.

Suou sighed softly and he couldn't get a word out before Koto rushed off and he practically yelled after him to come back. He wasn't able to grab his wrist or anything he left and he couldn't do anything about it. Tears welled up in his eyes and he threw the glass of water he had poured across the room hearing it shatter into a million slivers. He huffed his chest heaving as he tried to clam down, he shook his head and walked to the glass on the floor picking it up with his hands cutting them in many places as he did so not even wincing but took into account the blood running down his fingers and hands. He picked up his phone and called Koto, he got a voicemail and be sighed softly, "look...I wanted to kiss you Koto...it's just I didn't want to push you into anything. I don't want anyone to hate me so I just...I pulled away because I was scared that that's not what you wanted. And I hust..." His voice was shaky and he shook his head his hands covering his face. "Can you please come back...I'll come to you if you want...im not offended I liked it I just didn't know you were okay with it. You left before I could even say anything...plus I could use some help..." He chuckled softly sliding down the wall his hands bleeding. "I cut myself on accident and no one is home...I hope you don't hate me...I liked the kiss slot Koto.." He said softly before he hung up the phone. He sighed softly and he leaned over his body thumping on the floor like it was a sack of potatos. His tears came quickly now, "you idiot...you fucked it up already.." He said softly to himself his fingers scratching at the torn skin on his hands now making it worse.

Koto ran down the street as fast as he could but he was winded. He stopped to catch his breath when he heard his phone beep. He saw he had a missed call from Suou. He long pressed 1 and listened to the message. By the end of the message he was worried. He was feeling hurt but the message frightened him. He slipped the phone back in thehis pocket.t and took off running back to Suou's. Ten minutes later he arrived luckily the door was still unlooked and he ran up the stairs. He knocked on the door. "Suou?" He didn't hear a reply so he cracked the door and stepped in quietly. He walked further into the room and dropped his bag running over to Suou. He picked him carrying him to the bed. He laid him down gently and got up looking around the room. That's when he noticed the glass and ran back over to Suou. He started looking him over when he noticed the blood. "Suou.... w-what did you do"?

Suou seemed to lay there silently rolling onto his back just laying his hands hurting but it was nothing compared to what he has done to himself before. He heard a push on the door and his head didnt move, he prayed it was Koto and not Gio walking in on him but he didnt care either way. He felt warm hands go around him and pick him up, he was carried to his bed and he sighed softly looking over at Koto, "Ah...Hi...I...I thought I messed up..this.." he motioned between them and winced lightly. "And i got angry with myself and threw a glass at the wall..and it shattered..and I tried to pick it all up and it cut me.." he said softly looking down at his hands. "I got scared you were mad at me..that I hurt you when I just promised I wouldn't...Koto I wanted you to kiss me and I still do...trust me I do...I just didnt know if you were ready or not for it so I pulled away to ask you such! Not to make you upset.." he said softly and sighed. "If you had told me you were okay with it I would have kept kissing you.." his head went in his hands and blood smeared on his cheeks as tears started to form.

Koto sighed and closed his eyes. "Suou. If I didn't want it I wouldn't have done it. Thank you for being considerate about me. I was afraid I'd miss a chance so I took it. I really like you and want to get to know you better. I figured we could learn about each other together. I don't care what anyone else has to say Suou. I want you. I know ita fast and I promise if I am uncomfortable in anyway I'll tell you but please let me make up my mind. I know you're just looking out for me. But haven't you realized? It makes me like you even more". Koto sighed. We need to clean you up before it gets infected. We can talk more after. Where's your bathroom"?

Suou nodded lightly and pulled him closer he kissed him softly and motioned to the bathroom, "Over there...dont get upset with me now if I do kiss you...or anything more..." he said softly and stood stretching lightly wiping his eyes. "I need a shower..i'm all gross..I'm sorry you had to see me like this.." he said softly and sighed. He walked to the bathroom his hand going to Koto's as he pulled him along with him. He walked into it and sighed softly his body stretching as he tried to pull out the muscles which had tensed while he was on the floor.

Koto was still blushing from the kiss and whelped as he was dragged to the bathroom. "Um are you sure you want me in here? I mean i'm glad we made up and all but i'm not ready for that yet. Well not you completely naked. I can deal with it in stages". Realizing what he said he blushed and became embarrassed and covered his mouth so he wouldn't say anything that was stupid. God he was nervous but Suou did that to him by being so hot. If he took a survey his body would scream yes let's see him naked but he knew better than to listen to his hormones, because of the nagging voice in his head which sounded alot like his dad but in his gut he knew he wasnt ready Maybe they can take their time or when he felt confident enough then he would say. At that moment he hoped Suou was patient.

When they walked into the bathroom Koto first noticed the size, it was huge. He looked around shocked. He never knew bathrooms could be this big. When he finished surveying he saw the chair in the corner. "Ill be over there , just handle your business".

Suou laughed softly and smiled, "I wasnt going to make you take it with me, I jsut wanted the company...and after ward you can clean me up." he said smiling lightly as he turned on the water. "And I was going to have you sit over there anyway love you werent gong to have to sit and watch me bathe." he chuckled again and shed his shirt sighing softly as all the scars littering his body were exposed to that of Koto. However he didnt hate them as much as before and was less worried about someone seeing it. He stretched and waited for Koto to sit down before he concealed himself with a curtain to change and then got in the shower. The glass was see through but the steam was allowing for zero vision of his body less you looked hard at him. He slowly washed all the blood off his hands and face and slowly started to wash his body whimpering lightly at the pain.

Koto wasn't trying to stare but he looked up when he saw Suou's body. He gasped as he saw the scars. He'd have to remember to ask about that. He never imagined someone so beautiful would have scars but sort of understood why with the life he was forced to live

He wondered if maybe he did it himself. He sighed watching the wall then he heard a whimper. He stood up quickly walking towards the shower. "S-suou are you ok?"

Suou sighed softly, the soap getting into his wounds stinging and he had to wash it off instantly. He could hear Koto and he blushed lightly noticing he had made that noise out loud, "Y-yea I'm okay. Dont come over here...you dont wish to see me...i can figure something out." he said softly his body moving against the wall and he relaxed against it. "The soap is getting in my wounds...and it stings...could...could I cover my waist and you could come wash my hair? That way you wont be seeing anything?" he asked softly his breathing panting now do to the heat in the shower and the bathroom all together. he blushed lightly seeing the figure of Koto outside the shower, "Really dont push yourself if not I can figure it out." he said softly.

Koto gulped as he heard the other speak. How could he ignore such a request when he needed help. Koto took a deep breath and walked over slowly. "I-its fine Suou. I-i'll help you. Is there something to sit on in there or do I need to remove clothing? Koto was screaming in his head. His nerves were on overload as he was very awarenof the other.

Suou blushed lightly and he slid the hand towel which was just barely large nough to cover his lower half fully and he sighed, "I'm sorry about this..yea there is a bench you can sit on out of the way of water.." he said softly blinking away the pain in his eyes as his hands burned making his head pulse. He felt so bad for making Koto do this but he had been found out, and doing this by himself any longer would only lead to more whimpers and more pain, which he knew he couldnt hide well.

Koto nodded even though the other couldn't see. He cleaes his throat.*ahem* I-I'm gonna open the shower door now Suou. Koto peaked seeing he was on the bench trying to keep it modest and he stepped in. His eyes quickly roamed the other boy and he turned red. Spotting the shampoo and conditioner he reached over and stood behind him. Are you ready? Tilt your head back".

Suou nodded lightly and he sat infront of the bench waiting for Koto to come in. "Alright." He said and smiled lightly to koto and he leaves back his head like he was told to. "Mm im sorry for making you do this for me..." He said softly closing his eyes, "is it okay? I'm not making you uncomfortable or anything?" He asked worried about if he was ruining something they hadn't even started yet. If only he hadn't tried to pick up everything with his hands he would have been fine and wouldn't have needed to call Koto for help. He sighed softly and leaned back onto the others body, "im sorry..." He said softly.

Koto nodded. "No I'm fine Suou. Koto started to pour the shampoo in his hand and lather it. He then moved to rub it in Suou's hair. "Tell me if im too rough". Koto started massaging his scalp getting the shampoo through the nlonde locks. He got some shampoo on his shoulder and blew it off. That's when his eyes caught sight of the scars again. "Suou what happened? I-i mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to". Koto blushed and continued to wash. "Ok go rinse and I'll condition it".

Suou closed his eyes and sighed softly, "Mmm...hm?" he said softly and his body tensed, "O-oh uh...when I was in England...when my parents did what they did...I was so angry and so...I hated myself. I hated that I was simply used for sex and money." he said angrily and he washed off the shampoo the soap running down his chest and he sighed lightly. He finished up before walking and sitting back down in front of Koto. "I felt I had no worth...other than having someone stick their dick in me and do as they liked with me. Or me do them.." he said softly. "I tried to kill myself many times, this was the outcome...scars to ruin my beautiful body and soon enough some people just decided not to touch me anymore...but I still hated myself. I cut up my skin and tried to bleed everything out." he said softly leaning his head back into Koto's hands. He hoped he wouldn't hate him for it, but he also hoped that he wouldn't say anything mean or rude, or even worse cry.

Koto couldn't believe what he heard but he understood. Did he not do the same after he been through his ordeal. Holding on to Suous shoulder he releases it and kneels in front of Suou. Still kneeling he took a deep breath and rolled up his sleeves showing Suou his arms. "Believe me when I say I understand Suou. Youre the first person Ive shown this too. Hell the only one that knows". Koto moved forward and pulled Suou into his arms. He was getting wet but he didn't care. He hugged Suou tightly as they sat on the shower floor

Suou sighed lightly and he opened his eyes when he felt Koto touch his shoulder and then move in front of him. His eyes were filled with tears as talking about his past overwhelmed him. He looked down and he blinked lightly as the scars on Koto's arms made him just cry more, he hugged the other male tightly and he tightened his hands in his shirt. "Koto..." he said his name softly and pulled back pulling his arms to his lips and kissing the scars lightly. "You are still beautiful..no matter what is here you are beautiful." he said softly and he hugged him again kissing him softly wanting to be against him touching him, he wanted to feel loved for once.

Koto gasped as his arms were kissed. He wasn't expecting that action. But it touched him in a way he couldn't describe. Tears filled his eyes and he started to silently sob. He was trying to disguise it but his body was trembling. In a shaky voice Koto said"S-suou you are beautiful if not more because of this". More tears rolled down his face as he looked at the other and kissed him back.

Suou chuckled softly and looked up at Koto. He pulled him into his arms kissing his head his hands caressing the others hair. "sh...please don't cry..." He said softly and rocked the other male trying to keep him from crying. They were sitting in the floor of the shower. "I want to be with you koto...I want to be loved by you...it's been so long since someone had ever had an interest in me that wasn't just for sex.." He said softly and he chuckled. "Love you're going to freeze." He picked Koto up his hands burning but he didn't stop. He carried him out of the shower and sat him down on the counter. He tossed him a towel, "Take your clothes off you can borrow something of mine..." He said softly blushing lightly as he switched out towels to get a dry one. "Then we can talk more and just relax if you like." He hated the fact that Koto had the same scars as him, it hurt to know that this beautiful guy had been hurt so badly he wanted to hurt himself. He wanted to protect him and keep him safe, and he wanted to be the only one to love him and be loved back. He hadn't tried dating since he had stopped being sold, so he hadn't had sex in a year or two.