Beatlechan&Arekushisu (Private, +18 probably)

Arekushisu

Koto yelped when he was picked up and chuckled when Suou picked him up. He caught the towel and wiped his face then tugged at his shirt pulling it off. He balled it up resting it on the floor. He dried off and got up pulling at his pants. His boxers were still dry. He thanked his lucky stars they were. That would've been embarrassing. While he was folding the pants his phone went off. He quickly grabbed it and sighed. 10 undread texts. He didnt have to guess who they were from. He sighed and read them. He finally decided to write on. He knew Riu would be worried. So he just wrote. "I wasn't feeling great so I left". Immediately his phone went off and he unlocked it reading. "Come off of it. Kyoko told me she saw you leaving with Suou". Koto sighed and wrote back. "Ok you got me. Nothings happened so chill. Im ok. Ill tell you what I can later". With that he shut the phone off slipping it into his pants pocket. When he finished he continued to dry off. When he was finishied he sat on the bed waiting for some dry clothes.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• Arekushisu

• Aden-sama

Suou didnt wait for Koto seeing him on his phone, instead he went to his closet getting into something comfortable and then grabbing a hoodie of his and a pair of shorts for Koto to wear. He walked to the bed and sat them down seeing him come in without his phone. He smiled softly, "here see if these fit?" he asked and handed them to the other male his eyes traveling Koto's chest. "You are rather...beautiful Koto.." he said softly and he sighed lightly rubbing a hand through his hair nervously waiting for the other to tell him the pants were too big or too small.

Koto blushed at the look Suou gave him and smiled taking the clothes. "t-thanks." Koto sighed thinking about walking all the way to the bathroom and decided against it. He turned facing the wall and dressed. When he was finished he cleared his throat and turned around. "Um it's a bit big but its fine. It's not like falling off me or anything S-so thanks." Koto walked over to the bed and sat on the edge of the matress Feeling his nerves kick in he fiddled with his fingers. "So.. talk? you wanted to keep on talking right"?

Suou nodded lightly at the fact the clothes fit but were just a little too big. He yawned softly and nodded again, "Yes. I wanted to keep talking.." he walked to Koto and he took his hands in his sitting next to him on the bed. "Why are you nervous Koto? I'm not making you nervous am I?" he said his eyes going to Koto's and then to the others lips then back up to his eyes. He didnt think anything of it as he moved forward and kissed Koto again, he slid a hand to behind Koto's neck and pulled him closer his lips firm against the others. He knew that Koto was okay with it and that he would go along with it because, all and all it was just a kiss.

Suou had no idea how much he would go with it. He moaned into the kiss wrapping his arms around Suou's neck. He had the nerve to ask why was he nervous? To be honest he couldn't trust himself to keep it PG. Suou turned Koto on very much and he was trying to behave. As much as he wanted to fool around with him. He was just as nervous. He continued to kiss Suou and pulled back. "S-suou let's talk for a bit. Please.".

Suou pulled him against his chest some and kissed him back his hands tangling in the others hair. After going at it for a little while he felt Koto pull back breathing slightly hard and he smiled lightly nodding, "Alright I wanted to..I'm sorry I just wanted to taste your lips.." he said softly before he rolled over Koto and laid on his back beside him. He motioned for Koto to lay with him, "Come, I don't mind talking one bit." he chuckled softly and pat the spot next to him on the bed. He was rather happy for the distraction, if it wasn't for Koto pulling away Suou probably would have pushed him down and they would but fucking by now. He was very happy for the change in subject and he hoped that soon they could make out again and such.

Koto took a deep breathe trying to calm down and he laid next to Suou He turned on his side so he could stare at the boy. He smiled and ran a hand through his hair He knew if he didnt start speaking soon. He'd pounce the poor boy. SO he inwardly cursed himself for having such thoughts "So, what do you want to talk about? Anything in particular or are we playing the getting to know you game? He chuckled as he stared into the boys blue eyes. If he looked any longer he could really get swept away. Part of him did but he didn't want things to escalate too quickly But then again he was a firm believer in things happen for a reason but he was still scared. He trusted Suou even though they just met but he trusted Hioshi too and look what happened. He shook his head to rid the thoughts about Hioshi that were sure to follow. He didn't want to bum Suou out so he pushed the thoughts out and continued to play in his hair.

Suou closed his eyes and allowed for Koto to play with his hair, he listened to him speak and chuckled softly. "Neh...the get to know you game is always fun." he laughed again and felt Koto's hand pause in his hair. He opened his eyes and looked him over, "What are you thinking about..?" he asked softly rolling onto his side so Koto could play with his hair more and he could look at the other boy all he wanted. He studied his face and he instantly grew sad, "Koto..i'm not like him.." he said softly noticing the same look on his friends face that he had the day before. "How about this..you and I go out this weekend on a date..if you have fun then we can try dating for real. Getting to know each other along the way, and we won't sleep together until you feel okay to." he said softly and leaned his cheek into Koto's hand. "I want you to feel safe with me...I know you are scared I'll be like him but I'm not. Ive never hit someone in my life...well I have but no one that I cared about. The only people I've ever hit were the people raping me." he said softly looking down away from Koto. "I wouldn't lay a hand on you less it was to make you feel loved." he said again softly.

Koto tried to hide the fact that his mind drifted to the other. But he smiled sadly and nodded. " he contiuned playing in the blonde locks. "how did you know? Are you a mind reader or something?" He chuckled and scooted closer to Suou. He sighed thinking about what he wanted to ask Suou. "Is there something you wanted to know? Ask me anything. Ill answer it".

Suou tilted his head and sighed, "No..not a mind reader..you just had that same look on your face yesterday when you spoke of him..thats why I asked." he said softly his eyes closing. He nodded lightly, "Alright...does Riu like me?" he asked looking at Koto his eyes looking to the boys eyes. "I'm scared that he doesn't like me...and that neither does his girlfriend." he said chuckling softly as he hugged him lightly. He rested his head on his shoulder, he was bigger than Koto but even he needed to be held sometimes. His head was starting to pound and his thoughts went to his own horrible tragedy that happened when he was only 10. He hated his life, he hated every minute of it but looking at Koto he would possibly have a light in his life for once.

Koto held him close enjoying the contact "Its not that Suou. We've been friends since we were kids. He's just really protective. But he feels its his fault that i was raped and beaten because i was dating his cousin. Imagine for a second. Someone you thought you knew doing something so bad to someone you care about. He felt tricked and betrayed and that was his same with family. Of course only a stranger would make it worse. So don't be too hard on him but he does like you. He just needs to get to know you". Koto felt the tenseness in Suou. He kissed his forehead and closed his eyes "Suou what's wrong? Talk to me tell me what went through your mind just now".

Suou listened taking the words Koto said as piece of mind and he sighed softly, "I was scared he hated me..' he said softly and closed his eyes feeling Koto touching him made him happy. He didnt feel scared, nor did he feel uncomfortable he liked it rather a lot actually. He tensed even more hearing Koto ask the question about what he was thinking and he sighed, "I...I was thinking about England...and I was also thinking about how much I wish I knew this asshole who touched you so I could beat the living shit out of him.." he said anger in his voice however his actions nor his face showed of any. He really did hate this guy that Koto loved, he hated him so much for what he did and what he kept doing to this beautiful, and great person. He sighed lightly and looked down a hand playing with Koto's shirt, "I was just thinking about you...and everything.." he said softly blinking up at Koto do to where his head was he needed to do so.

Koto moved some hair out of Suou's face and stared at hi for a bit before he moved in to capture his lips. What is is about this boy that drives him crazy. Its like this magnetic force that drags him to Suou He'd be lying if he said he didn't want to give in to it. Instantly he felt hot all over and pulled Suou up onto his lap wrapping his arms around his waist. He pulled back for a quick second to the gauge the reaction. But when he saw no hesitation he crashed their lips together again kissing him in a more heated fashion. He moaned and mumbled in between the kisses " S-suou p-please stop me. If i continue..." Whatever he was going to say fell off his lips as he continued kissing the other teen. Without realizing his hand started moving up Suou's shirt slowly as he caressed his stomach. His hand was felt like it was possessed as it kept moving up and caressing his chest.When he finally opened his eyes and realized what he was doing He Started removing his hand and pulled back from the kiss. He gasped and covered his face with his hands. "S-suou. I-I..."

Suou didnt say anything and he looked up at Koto, he didnt expect to be kissed but he had no objection. He kissed him back softly his lips melting into Koto's. He felt Koto move him and he blushed darker straddling his hips and he slipped his arms around the others neck kissing him softly back. He heard faintly what Koto said but he didnt quite understand till he felt the others hands running up his shirt and his eyes widened and he pulled away from the kiss. "K-koto.." he said softly and kept feeling the other caressing him and he got scared. He was about to say something more as his breathing became labored and frightened. He felt Koto pull away and he instantly relaxed, "K-koto..." he touched his hand lightly and he looked up into his eyes. "I'm okay...i-I just kinda got scared..it came out of no where.." he said softly and he wiped the forming of tears out of his eyes.

Koto moved to the otherside of the bed feeling ashamed of himself. he couldn't believe he did that to Suou but being around him like this makes him want to even though he knows they aren't ready. He rested his head in his hands and cursed to himself. Maybe he should leave. He obviously can't be trusted and from the way it looks he could do more harm to Suou then the other way around. and he didn't want to do that. He stood up walking over to his wet clothes getting ready to put them on and go home. "S-suou i think i should leave. I don't wanna hurt or scare you. Maybe its best if i left".

Suou was pushed off of Koto's lap and he grunted lightly as he hit the bed on his bum and he looked up at Koto tears coming to his eyes, "No..please don't leave.." he said softly and got up following Koto. "I'm okay, I kissed you back. I should have stopped you..please don't leave..I don't want to be here alone.." he said softly his eyes releasing his tears and he pulled on Koto's shirt. "I know you're scared of me and you're worried I'm going to hurt you but I'm not. I...I can't tell you to stop because I grew up allowing people to touch me...I didnt stop you because I don't know how to say no.." he said softly his head resting on Koto's shoulder as his shoulders started to shake. "Don't leave me here with these thoughts please just stay till your clothes are dry...I won't make a move on you and I wont lay on you if you don't want me to.." he said softly begging him to stay.

Koto sighed putting his clothes down. "Are you sure Suou? I don't want to hurt you". He wrapped his arms around Suou rubbing his back slowly to calm him down. "Don't hate me please Suou. I'm so sorry but please speak up next time. Don't let me do something you don't like. I really like you and I'm having a hard time keeping it PG. Are you sure you don't want me to go? I won't forgive myself if I hurt you".

Suou nodded softly and he hugged him back his eyes closing and he leaned his head against his shoulder, "Y-yea I'm sure...I can't..I can't say something to you.." he said softly shaking his head and he looked up at him sniffling. "I...I-I want to but I'm scared to...that youll do me and then youll get tired of me...just like everyone else...and youll leave me." he said softly his eyes blinking away the tears that were still flowing. "I-i want you to touch me.." he said softly saying practically in the others ear and he hugged him tighter. "Please don't leave though i'm okay." he said softer than before his breathing slowing as he slowly started to relax in the others arms.

Koto shuttered as the teen spoke in his ear. Suou had no idea what he was doing to him but he would try to reign in his passions. He was terrified he was ruining this whatever was building thing between them. That's the last thing he wanted. He held Suou tight and whispered back, "I-i want you touch me too but please its ok to speak up Suou. I-i'm not going to leave you Suou. I don't want you to get tired of me. I really like you. So talk talk to me ok?" Koto felt tears fill his eyes as he held onto Suou.

Suou blushed darkly and he hid his face in Koto's shoulder, "I-i...I can't...I don't know how.." he said softly holding onto him the best he could his hands running up and tangling in Koto's hair pulling him closer. He pulled away slightly and smiled at Koto, "I'm okay...just done leave please...I'll talk to you I'll tell you everything you want to know...and...a-and I'll try my hardest to tell you when I don't want it." he said softly wiping his eyes. "Please let me lay on you again...? I really enjoy your hands in my hair..no ones really ever touched me that gently before.." he said softly looking down still in Koto's arms but just moved back enough he could see him.

Koto nodded and hugged him.He toom his hand and brushed away tears. "No more tears please. I don't like seeing you cry or being the cause. I'm sorry ok? Come leta lay down. Koto took his hand and led him to the bed. He climbed in and scooted over to make space for Suou. He patted the bed and smiled. "So talk to me".

Suou nodded and he walked over to Koto and sat down in the bed with him blushing, "What do you wish to know..?" he asked softly his eyes looking over Koto's features. He moved and hugged Koto resting his head on the others shoulder, "Is this okay..? or am I going to drive you crazy just laying here?" he asked looking up at him his chin resting on his chest blushing lightly. "You know...I didnt hate it...you pulling me and touching me the way you did...I liked it a lot.." he said blushing darkly and he chuckled lightly. "It wasn't like before..you were gentle..." he said softly looking away and playing with Koto's shirt nervously.

Koto smiled. "Im glad then. Tell me why you're so afraid of speaking up. I won't hurt you Suou. Is that what you're worried about? Like I'm gonna hit you or something? I would never do that to you. Not to anyone. I've been through it. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy". Koto looks away as the memories came back to him. He closed his eyes trying to will them away.

Suou shook his head and his fingers went to Koto's cheeks and he made him look at him. His thumb caressed that of his cheekbone and he sighed, "No...not scared of you hitting me...I was scared of you screwing me...and then leaving me after getting what you wanted...and...the men that touched me...they ah..werent the most gentlest men ever.." he said softly his lips caressing the others lips softly. He brushed a strand of hair out of Koto's face and he sighed crawling into his lap straddling him but meaning nothing sexual, "Please stop thinking about him...not while i'm here.." he said softly his eyes watering. "Yo shouldn't think about him when I'm with you...you shouldn't need to..." he said softly his forehead resting against the others.

Koto closed his eyes and spoke in a shaky voice. "I-its not that S-suou. Don't think im thinking of him in that way. I'm not. Sometimes the images just flash in my mins and I can't help feel like im nothing Suou.I can't help it". Koto sighed and rubbed his nose against Suou's. "And for the record. Yes you are driving me crazy. You can touch me too Suou. Its been a long time since ive been touched like a normal person and not a punching bag".